PDA

View Full Version : I take offense at causing offence!

Evastio
06-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Which 2 CK's has closed most of your threads?

It would probably be Leeza & rubah.

Also let's try to avoid insulting other CK's and Admins in this thread.

Psychotic
06-11-2007, 11:41 PM

It would probably be Leeza & rubah.Leeza isn't a CK!
Also let's try to avoid insulting other CK's and Admins in this thread.So if we can't insult OTHER CKs and admins, does that mean we can insult Leeza and rubah? Because hot damn I have been waiting for this moment. God I can't stand Leeza. She's always "Hello I like cats. :)" WELL GUESS WHAT, LEEZY MCGUIRE? I DON'T! AND I ALSO HATE SMILEY FACES! GOD! WHAT'S TO BE HAPPY ABOUT? HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR SMILEY FACES AND SHOVE THEM INTO YOUR CAT'S EARS? and as for rubah, well she's always "oh hi i luv stu~ hay everyone sing me a song about rainbows~" burn in hell rubah. Seriously. smurf you. smurf Stu. smurf rainbows. fuck tildes. smurf everything that you stand for.

Thanks for the opportunity to do this, Evastio. I won't forget it.

Evastio
06-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Leeza isn't a CK!
Oh yeah. I kind of forgot she was an Admin now. :rolleyes2

So if we can't insult OTHER CKs and admins, does that mean we can insult Leeza and rubah?
No. I didn't mean that. I meant that there shouldn't be any insulting of any CK or Admin or Site Staff Member and the like. Even though this thread tells you to mention who's closed most of your threads it doesn't mean you should insult whoever did.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-11-2007, 11:52 PM

It would probably be Leeza & rubah.Leeza isn't a CK!
Also let's try to avoid insulting other CK's and Admins in this thread.So if we can't insult OTHER CKs and admins, does that mean we can insult Leeza and rubah? Because hot damn I have been waiting for this moment. God I can't stand Leeza. She's always "Hello I like cats. :)" WELL GUESS WHAT, LEEZY MCGUIRE? I DON'T! AND I ALSO HATE SMILEY FACES! GOD! WHAT'S TO BE HAPPY ABOUT? HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR SMILEY FACES AND SHOVE THEM INTO YOUR CAT'S EARS? and as for rubah, well she's always "oh hi i luv stu~ hay everyone sing me a song about rainbows~" burn in hell rubah. Seriously. smurf you. smurf Stu. smurf rainbows. smurf tildes. smurf everything that you stand for.

Thanks for the opportunity to do this, Evastio. I won't forget it.

A'yo, Psycotic man, your damn funny son!:cool: Anyway, I only got a couple threads I made closed. I think it was by Leeza...:mad2:

Freya
06-11-2007, 11:54 PM
I think leeza and that's it.

Renmiri
06-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Leeeeza ? Come here and close this thread!!!!!

;)

Evastio
06-11-2007, 11:58 PM
You people aren't seriously warning this thread are you? :confused:

It isn't that inappropriate. I'm trying to get people to not insult the EoFF Authority Figures. :(

Wait, I guess the Thread Title does insult Leeza a bit. Sorry. :( Could a CK please fix the Title and make it something less offensive?

Anaisa
06-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Psychotic closed one of them, an Behold the Void closed another. Psychotic said sorry, so I'll forgive him. But look at the utter disrespect I got from that Behold the Void fellow:
This thread didn't need reviving. Disgraceful. He acts as if my thread isn't even of great importance. I bet he's the sort of fellow, that you hold a door open for, an they don't say thank you, so you have to follow them, an stamp on their foot so justice is done.

yanis
06-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Can someone close threads I never made?...:tongue:

Psychotic
06-12-2007, 12:08 AM
You people aren't seriously warning this thread are you? :confused: Nobody has warned it at the time of writing.

Wait, I guess the Thread Title does insult Leeza a bit. Sorry. :( Could a CK please fix the Title and make it something less offensive?Done, and done right!

Evastio
06-12-2007, 12:10 AM
This thread title so sounds like it wasn't made by me.

But it works.

Leen-Leen
06-12-2007, 12:36 AM
None of my threads have been closed!! .... I think. None that I can remember Off the top of my head, anyways. I don't create much threads anyway.

Evastio
06-12-2007, 12:38 AM
None of my threads have been closed!! .... I think. None that I can remember Off the top of my head, anyways. I don't create much threads anyway.
This one (http://forums.eyesonff.com/role-playing-threads/92291-final-fantasy-x-2-survivor.html) did.

Leen-Leen
06-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Oh, oops. Then I guess Behold the Void has been the CK that closed most of my threads ... considering that's the only one that has been closed. I think.

Jessweeee♪
06-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Leeza and Behold the Void

Denmark
06-12-2007, 02:10 AM
I don't recall having any threads closed. I'm probably wrong, but I never know!

Avarice-ness
06-12-2007, 02:14 AM
I've only had like 3 closed I think. I think they're all due to leeza. XD

But that was prolly when I first came between like Janurary and March, they like me now and I'm smart on my threads. :razz:

ZeZipster
06-12-2007, 02:27 AM
Honestly couldn't care enough to remember who closes my threads.

Although I am going to be pondering what was the last thread I posted that got closed...

Ryth
06-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Most of my closed threads in general were done so by Kishi, but he isn't a CK and wasn't at the time either; so it doesn't count. I think the others were mostly closed by Leeza when she was a CK, then a couple odd ones here and there (eestlinc, Xander, m4tt).

Christmas
06-12-2007, 03:15 AM
Psychotic. :barf:

Goldenboko
06-12-2007, 03:17 AM
Leeza used to have a magic homing lazer for my threads that broke some kinda rule although now Psychotic has it out for me after I insulted his party back at the Elections.

Meat Puppet
06-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Psychotic. OK, maybe that’s not true, but it is my lifelong dream to make a thread that Psychotic closes.
So maybe like, eestlinc. Or fire_of_avalon. Something like that.

PS: Psychotic is a doodle.

Old Manus
06-12-2007, 10:22 AM
eestlinc closed 2 and Leeza closed another, but it looks like I closed one of them too. God I'm so freaking cool.

Quindiana Jones
06-12-2007, 04:37 PM
My threads are rarely closed. They usually die on their own because they suck so much.

~*~Celes~*~
06-12-2007, 05:28 PM
I've only had I think one thread closed, and that was because I created a happy birthday thread for Poetically Pathetic, even though there was already one =[ I think it was closed by...Leeza? I dont' remember.

demondude
06-12-2007, 05:49 PM
I've only had one closed thread and levian closed it:mad2:

Croyles
06-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Psychotic and Rubah, I think. Or was it Psychotic and Leeza?? Dont remember.
Yay for reviving 3 year old threads!