PDA

View Full Version : Which FF character reminds you of a certain.... something?

prayzer
06-12-2007, 02:14 PM
My daughter (2 yrs old on June 17) can name just about every character on FFVII, and even most on FFX. Its just funny cuz when I'm playing FFX, every time she sees Auron, or his little picture on the memory card screen, she says, "monkey." :monkey: Yep, she calls him monkey. :monkey: I think she gets it from this Baby Shakespear video she watches a lot cuz there's one of those circus monkey toys that plays the little crash symbols, and its wearing a red jacket and a red hat.

But me, I agree with what they said on G4tv in their "Guy or Girl" segment involving Tidus. They said he looked like Meg Ryan on a bad hair day. And Cloud looks like a :choc: Chocobo :choc: head.

Serapy
06-12-2007, 03:40 PM
There are always real life-characters that look very a-like the FF characters, the problem is that some of them aren't probably popular/famous and don't appear on media, so it's hard to find them to compare.

Imagine a new human face in your mind, make sure it's exactly a human being related. After when you are done imagining, that imagined human face of yours does exist somwhere on Earth, considering there are billions of people. One imagined face in billions amounts is always possible.

daggertrepe
06-12-2007, 03:43 PM
I though one model on a Kohl's add looked like Aeris.

Renmiri
06-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Awww.. My 3 kids are the same, my oldest even dressed as Yuna for Halloween!

Tidus does look like Meg Ryan a bit :(

bipper
06-12-2007, 06:07 PM
That is too cute. My daughter calls Locke "Thumb" because I pointed him out on the screen with my thumb. Maybe one day I will get back to being as enlightened as children are. /sigh.

Jessweeee♪
06-12-2007, 06:09 PM
YOU ALL ARE OLD, OLD, PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN!

prayzer
06-12-2007, 06:39 PM
YOU ALL ARE OLD, OLD, PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN!

Yeah, so, and you're.........uhh...........not! lol :p

Northcrest
06-12-2007, 10:12 PM
There was a 6th grader at my school who looks like a female version of Denzel and a short version of Squall.