PDA

View Full Version : Begging for trouble!

Værn
06-13-2007, 02:10 AM
What was the worst trouble you've ever been in at school?
Or what was the most insane thing you've ever gotten away with in school?

This one is simple. While I was in a computer class at school I created a text document, typed "start new.bat" ten times on it, and renamed it "new.bat"
Anybody who's ever done this simple trick before knows what it does... The file opens up ten copies of itself, then each of the ten copies will open up ten copies of themselves, etc.
I then used the NVIDIA manager to start it when I hit ctrl+alt+shift+8.
Due to a little incident involving several proxy programs and such, the network administrator had block everything except for AutoCAD on the computers. The hole in the computer's security was that NVIDIA started up with the computers and the settings menu can be accessed through an icon in the taskbar's notification area and the file blocks could be overridden with hotkeys.
About a week after I created the file the network administrator started checking people's computers with VNC to make sure they weren't doing anything they weren't supposed to. When he accessed my computer I hit the hotkey to start the self-opening program and then turned the computer off. I turned it back on, logged back in, and did the same thing the second time he accessed my computer.
The third time I spammed the living crap out of the hotkey and opened about a hundred of the program and waited for my computer to completely lock up before restarting it. After that he came into the classroom and accused "whoever was at computer #9" of trying to crash the network. Casually, I told him that I was on the other side of the room discussing my friend's graduation party with him while watching the movie that was playing (it was one of the last days of the year, we had a free day).

I'll wait for a few people to post some of their great exploits before posting about the grilled cheese incident and the carrot prank gone horribly wrong.

Goldenboko
06-13-2007, 02:16 AM
Its fun getting into trouble!
http://www.familygamenite.com/Troublegame.jpg

Vincent, Thunder God
06-13-2007, 02:30 AM
When I was a kid I did a lot of really wierd things in Kindergarden and Grade 1.

Once, I was sent for a time-out (can't remember why) and I ate all the chalk near the blackboard, chewed it up, and spat it out in white gobs.

Your original story made me laugh a lot. I've never done something as deliciously evil as that.

loben
06-13-2007, 07:24 AM
One teacher in our school uses machines with MsDOS on them to run an old program to teach about electronics. its a good program, but the teacher really shouldn't be teaching, hes pretty much mental.

Anyways my brothers friend is really good with dos, he pretty much wrote a program that would start on start up that just said "play beep"
so he shut down the computer before he left, and then left for his next class. He later was called down to the room because he knew alot about Dos and was asked to fix the problem. so he fixes it, the teacher hails him as a hero, and some random person in the hour after him got in a lot of :skull::skull::skull::skull: trouble.

My schools computers have really weak security, I could run through half of them and get my own admin acount without even trying, but I really feel no need.

Værn
06-13-2007, 07:29 AM
I'm about to go to sleep, but before I do I think I'll post about the "grilled cheese" incident.

Here's what happened... about two years ago I got 115 mouse pads from my friend, who had taken them from another nearby school when they were throwing them out.
During the winter of last year I put about ten in a bowling bag, put a sandwich maker in, and put about 15-25 more on top of it. In the side pocket I put a few slices of bread and cheese.
I brought the bag to school with me. When class started I went to my friend, put the bag on the ground where the desks blocked the teacher's view, started pulling out mouse pads and tossing them onto the desk, and acted like I was showing off how many I had. We took the sandwich maker out and put it under the desk and out of view, then covered it with his coat.
About an hour into class we thought it would be safe to fire it up. He tossed the bread and cheese onto the sandwich maker and plugged it in; five minutes later we had some nice grilled cheese. We handed them out to about four people and we all ate a second lunch during class without ever being caught.
The person who sat beside the desk where we were cooking works at Burger King and he had already agreed to take the blame if there was any suspicion from the smell. The teacher did notice the smell, but we got away with it in the end ^_^

blackmage_nuke
06-13-2007, 07:31 AM
I always put the chalk board eraser on top of the door so when someone walks in it falls on them, and no one over catches me because im the last one they'd expect. :D

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-13-2007, 07:50 AM
I never really get into trouble at school, cuz i put on this act for the teachers. but i can say that one time I stole a pack of printer paper!! And then ..........in 4th grade i almost got hit with a lawsuit for a sexual misscommunication

loben
06-13-2007, 08:16 AM
I'm about to go to sleep, but before I do I think I'll post about the "grilled cheese" incident.

Here's what happened... about two years ago I got 115 mouse pads from my friend, who had taken them from another nearby school when they were throwing them out.
During the winter of last year I put about ten in a bowling bag, put a sandwich maker in, and put about 15-25 more on top of it. In the side pocket I put a few slices of bread and cheese.
I brought the bag to school with me. When class started I went to my friend, put the bag on the ground where the desks blocked the teacher's view, started pulling out mouse pads and tossing them onto the desk, and acted like I was showing off how many I had. We took the sandwich maker out and put it under the desk and out of view, then covered it with his coat.
About an hour into class we thought it would be safe to fire it up. He tossed the bread and cheese onto the sandwich maker and plugged it in; five minutes later we had some nice grilled cheese. We handed them out to about four people and we all ate a second lunch during class without ever being caught.
The person who sat beside the desk where we were cooking works at Burger King and he had already agreed to take the blame if there was any suspicion from the smell. The teacher did notice the smell, but we got away with it in the end ^_^
lawls. are you guys not aloud to have food in school or something? the grilled cheeze maker, sure, but food in general? woudln't it just be easier to bring some other food?

Meat Puppet
06-13-2007, 09:37 AM
I... hmm, I won’t use that one.

I guess the safest I could say is when I set a t-shirt on fire, and ran wild. Really wild! I ran through a hall, slashed at walls with it, and some other junk before running outside and throwing it into a small pool of muddy rainwater. I thought I was going to get suspended, or a week of detention at the very least. I would have got suspended, if it was me who set the fire alarm off... I thought I was doomed! But somehow, in a weird & twisted way, some kid on the other side of the school hit the alarm switch a few seconds after I set the shirt on fire. I didn’t even get one detention for it!
The worst thing was probably a slightly terrifying interrogation by a man named Greenbrook, who pretty much told me I was smurfed if I did set the alarm off.

That probably isn’t what this topic is about, but I really wanted to write my t-shirt story.

I also got in a lot of trouble in IT. When I was 14, I got kicked out of IT for a year because I hacked into all the teachers’ accounts (I’m not like, superintelligent or this & that, it was just a fairly :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty system). That was a punishment I could not avoid! I had to do... horticulture for the rest of the year. God I hated that :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I got in trouble there too, because I dug up this kid called Kyle’s garden (on accident, though!).

sirlaguna
06-13-2007, 02:12 PM
I did a lot of bad things at school!
Once I sprayed about 2 cans of deodrant on an old wood table when our teacher walked out & set it on fire using a lighter it took about 5 buckets of sand & a fire extinguisher to put it out!

Christmas
06-13-2007, 02:14 PM
It's ok children, god will forgive you all. :cry:

Quindiana Jones
06-13-2007, 04:34 PM
I remember when, at primary school, me and my mate did something wrong. Can't remember what it was, but we were left somewhere whilst someone got someone else to really have a go at us. We started talking about how we were in deep :skull::skull::skull::skull:, and how we were in so much trouble that we were drowning in it - it was great fun. By the time we got told off we were in too good a mood to care. The teacher looked right put off.

No.78
06-13-2007, 04:47 PM
I was the sensible one dammit, I never did anythign wrong. I only ever got like 2 detentions, ever, mostly for stuff I didn't do.

But I have argued with the head of year at least twice, she was a total bitching whorebag anyway.

Rocket Edge
06-13-2007, 05:49 PM
I did countless troublesome things in school at my tenure.

It would either be throwing a water balloon at a teacher, or locking the staff room door with cable ties so they couldn't get out after lunch ended. Of course, someone told them it was me, and I got suspended both times.

Værn
06-14-2007, 03:34 AM
[quote=Vaern;2214053]
lawls. are you guys not aloud to have food in school or something? the grilled cheeze maker, sure, but food in general? woudln't it just be easier to bring some other food?
They weren't so strict on food before that, but after about half way through the year they had to crack down on it because of a pest problem.

What's a bit funnier about the grilled cheese maker is that I was sent to the library to finish an English test that day. I took my bags with me... and the library has a metal detector. I managed to bluff my way out of it and said that it must've been my metal money box, I fortunately keep all of my money in gold and silver dollar coins ;)

The only thing interesting about the carrot incident is that it was the only thing the whole year that I got into any trouble for, and the only thing that wasn't my fault.
Somebody in out class, while in the lunch line, took the carrots that the lunch ladies game him off of his tray and dropped them into the fork container. Two friends and I went around the cafeteria two days afterwards and collected as many carrots as we could just to annoy him. Nobody at the school ever eats them except me (my friends say it's because of my alleged "cabbit obsession"), so we got quite a few carrots. We stuffed them into his desk, and it was all fun and games ^_^
Then one of the two friends had the bright idea to do it again, except with more carrots. The next week on Monday they were giving carrots with our lunches again, so we collected them again and stashed them in a box in the corner of the room. They gave us more carrots on Wednesday, which we then added to the box for storage.
I told him that we had plenty of carrots, but he wanted more... and this is where it all goes wrong. We waited. And we waited. And we waited. They didn't hand out carrots with our lunch again until Thursday of the week afterwards, by which time I knew that the carrots had to have gone bad and said that I didn't want any involvement in it any more since I knew that they would get in trouble.
He tossed all of the carrots from that day into the guy's desk drawer, them dumped all of the carrots from the box in. The kid was absent on Friday, so they sat in there all day and then for the entire weekend.
The carrots were therefore not discovered there until the next Monday. After the two weeks of sitting around in the room most of them had turned into a rancid, rotten black liquid inside of the little plastic bags. A few of the bags leaked, and they made me take care of the cleanup even though I clearly told them that they were waiting too long and should give up on it.

Not exactly the most interesting or devious thing ever, but after that incident I got into more trouble than with any other crazy stunt. The entire room reeked of rotten carrots for quite a while after that.