PDA

View Full Version : Hank's Prank

Goldenboko
06-13-2007, 03:16 AM
Once upon a time, in a galaxy not that far away there was a guy. His name was Hank, and he wanted to pull a prank on his math teacher, the trouble was, it was the last day of school, and he has to make do with what he has...

Try and make the Best Prank using the following...

Your Supplies
A lighter,
A Binder packed full of papers, papers fly out when you try and open it,
10 Packs of pencils,
2 Packs of erasers,
2 Packs of paper,
A math text book,
Two Soda cans.

Teacher's Biography
Name: Imma Bore Ing
Personality: Odd, counts the little holes in the Ceiling of School. Figits, sleeps during tests. Boring. Hates swearing.

Your Allies
Greg: Greg's a loud obnoxious kid who's willing to do just about anything, but doesn't do anything very well.
John: Computer nerd, is unwilling to do anything that will get him in trouble, but has a weakness for liking to show off his Computer skills.
Paul: Loud, not really an ally, just kind annoys Ms. Ing,and goes with the crowd.

Well what would you do for Hank's Prank?

Momiji
06-13-2007, 03:21 AM
Once upon a time, in a galaxy not that far away there was a guy. His name was Hank, and he wanted to pull a prank on his math teacher, the trouble was, it was the last day of school, and he has to make do with what he has...

Your Supplies
A lighter,
10 Packs of pencils,
2 Packs of erasers,
2 Packs of paper,
A math text book,
Two Soda cans.

Teacher's Biography
Personality: Odd, counts the little holes in the Ceiling of School. Figits, sleeps during tests. Boring. Hates swearing.

Your Allies
Greg: Greg's a loud obnoxious kid who's willing to do just about anything, but doesn't do anything very well.
John: Computer nerd, is unwilling to do anything that will get him in trouble, but has a weakness for liking to show off his Computer skills.
Paul: Loud, not really an ally, just kind annoys Ms. Ing,and goes with the crowd.

Who needs allies? Just sharpen the pencils to maximum sharpness, melt the erasers and stick them to the floor *yeah, I know it isn't possible, but no one said this had to be realistic* Wake her up during a test, smash her face in with the text book, send her flying into the pointy pencils, she gets impaled on them, and those 2 soda cans are left for enjoyment of the moment.

PyroManiak
06-13-2007, 03:28 AM
<strike>Make a string out of the paper connected to the supershaked soda can by paul, then since its the last day when the teacher collects book and checks the number he gets splashed...and While I have greg distract him while turning in the book..It's an ace lighter which can be rigged to make a huge flame, which I use to light the erasers and have the computer nerd but them somwhere in the teachers computer so that it explodes...and then I leave the binder with papers in his car nerdy bike...so he pretty much dies of paper cuttage in the end</strike>

Stab the teacher and light her hair on fire

Vincent, Thunder God
06-13-2007, 03:40 AM

Your Supplies
A lighter,
10 Packs of pencils,
2 Packs of erasers,
2 Packs of paper,
A math text book,
Two Soda cans.

Teacher's Biography

Your Allies

This is seriously one of the best threads ever.

Step 1. Distract Mrs. Bing by telling Paul to ask as convoluted and long-winded a question as possible.

Step 2. Then get Greg to run out of the room with the lit lighter, swearing like a sailor on shore leave, and set something, anything, on fire. Even he can manage to do that.

Step 3. Now I'll sweetalk John into pulling the same stunt that Vaern did in this thread's first post (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/106149-begging-trouble.html) on every computer in the empty computer room. With enough compliments on his computer skills, this should work.

Step 4. At this point I'll rig up a contraption with multiple Dominos-eque lines of pencils that leads up to the teachers' desk, where a textbook is set to fall on top of pre-shaken soda cans and the binder.

Step 5. After the teacher has returned from solving all of the other cataptrophes, I'll activate the pencils lines with all the erasers and watch as the soda cans explode in the teachers face and papers fly all around her.

TA-DA!

Madame Adequate
06-13-2007, 03:41 AM
Be a dilligent and enthusiastic student who consistently gains the best grades in the class.

Psychotic
06-13-2007, 03:44 AM
Tell the police that she touched you in the naughty place.

blackmage_nuke
06-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Sell the supiles for a gun, the rest is obvious

Værn
06-13-2007, 07:41 AM
This is seriously one of the best threads ever.

Step 1. Distract Mrs. Bing by telling Paul to ask as convoluted and long-winded a question as possible.

Step 2. Then get Greg to run out of the room with the lit lighter, swearing like a sailor on shore leave, and set something, anything, on fire. Even he can manage to do that.

Step 3. Now I'll sweetalk John into pulling the same stunt that Vaern did in this thread's first post (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/106149-begging-trouble.html) on every computer in the empty computer room. With enough compliments on his computer skills, this should work.

Step 4. At this point I'll rig up a contraption with multiple Dominos-eque lines of pencils that leads up to the teachers' desk, where a textbook is set to fall on top of pre-shaken soda cans and the binder.

Step 5. After the teacher has returned from solving all of the other cataptrophes, I'll activate the pencils lines with all the erasers and watch as the soda cans explode in the teachers face and papers fly all around her.

TA-DA!
Wow, I like that plan ^_^
And not just because you mentioned my name =)

Cookie
06-13-2007, 07:54 AM
I dunno, have Greg and Paul steal all her office supplies so that she can't do anything important that she wants to do. :confused: Then like, have John challenge her to a game of Dungeons & Dragons or something. But then when she's gone for a sec, to get like, office supplies, put that 10 packs of pencils back where her pencils were and she'll be all "OMGLOL THER WR PENCLS THER ALREDY LmA0!" Then you could throw all the rest of your stuff at her I guess, apart from the soda, I'd drink a can, and make Paul and Greg fight over one of the cans on the desk of Mrs. Whatever. Then she'll be disorientated and such. You could keep the lighter and maybe the text book as well, something has to be set on fire, and just to spite her, you could get a ladder and fill in each individual hole in the ceiling so that she can't count them anymore. Then right at the end run up to her face and be like "smurf" and punch her or something.

Goldenboko
06-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Tell the police that she touched you in the naughty place.

You totally disregarded all of the info, allies, and supplies I gave you....

And that's what makes this plan so awesome :jess:

Christmas
06-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Prank is bad bad. :(

bipper
06-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Be a dilligent and enthusiastic student who consistently gains the best grades in the class.

You really are a bastard. I mean, show the system some respect :p

Goldenboko
06-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Prank is bad bad. :(

No, no! Prank is good, good! :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
06-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Cover her in paper whilst she's sleeping and set fire to her. Lols all round.

EDIT: And then you just throw all the other stuff at her while she burns.

oddler
06-13-2007, 05:17 PM

Erasers smell horrible when burned. :shifty:

Melt the erasers with the lighter and put the liquid into a huge, makeshift bowl made from all the paper. Rig the door to the classroom with a "scaffold" of pencils and place the paper bowl of liquid stink on top. When she opens the door, plop.

And screw the other dudes. If you want something done, you've gotta do it yourself.

sirlaguna
06-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Simple!

Firstly: Get Greg to have a long talk to Mrs. Ing ao she is distracted.

Secondly Get the lighter & while Greg & Mrs. Ing are talking quietly sneak behind her a set her hair on fire.

Thirdly: Have the pencils laid out on the floor a short distance from the nearest fire extinguisher or sink.

Lastly: Drink the cans of soda while watching Mrs. Ing slip on the pencils & knock herself out on either the fire extinguisher or the sink.
Oh & don't forget to sell the other Supplies on eBay for a good profit!

demondude
06-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Set greg on fire and use him as a bat.

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2007, 06:47 PM

Win.

StarlightAngel
06-14-2007, 07:47 PM

Win.

Yeah, that's pretty much the best it can get.

demondude
06-15-2007, 05:38 PM

Win.

:D

Værn
06-15-2007, 06:21 PM

Erasers smell horrible when burned. :shifty:

Melt the erasers with the lighter and put the liquid into a huge, makeshift bowl made from all the paper. Rig the door to the classroom with a "scaffold" of pencils and place the paper bowl of liquid stink on top. When she opens the door, plop.

And screw the other dudes. If you want something done, you've gotta do it yourself.

I don't think the erasers would remain in a liquid from for very long. You could burn them and just let the smell linger around the room for the rest of the day or melt them all and let them harden over her papers or desk or something, but don't expect to be able to balance it on the door and wait for it to fall on somebody without it hardening.