PDA

View Full Version : Please anyone tellme

Xkenshin
06-13-2007, 10:32 AM
:)
Hello Guys:)
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I'm new member and I have question:p <o:p></o:p>
Where I can find Debug Room ? <o:p></o:p>
I mean
<o:p></o:p>
name the city and location<o:p></o:p>
Please anyone tellme<o:p></o:p>

Xurts
06-13-2007, 05:31 PM
The Debug Room is actually unlocked by using a Gameshark/Action Replay code. Here's a helpful guide: GameFAQs: Final Fantasy VII (PS) Debug Room Guide by ADean (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197341/3897)

ReloadPsi
06-13-2007, 07:49 PM
You can also access it quite easily using the JENOVA savegame editor in the PC version. You'll love them wacky rooms with the talking floor and the giant Aeris! You'll also love hitting soft reset fifty gazillion times ;)

hanawa
06-21-2007, 04:22 AM
Debug room? Never heard of it. Well since i would not re-play the game for the time being & for many years to come, would anyone tell me if its really worth to access it? What's so special?

10-Breaker
06-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Using debug room and cheats ruins the fun...

Xurts
06-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Debug room? Never heard of it. Well since i would not re-play the game for the time being & for many years to come, would anyone tell me if its really worth to access it? What's so special?

This must be the most comprehensive debug mode of
any game ever, it lets you start at any point in the game with any characters
and any items.

rubah
06-21-2007, 06:46 PM
It only ruins the fun if you've never played the game before :p Otherwise it seems to be a stimulating discovery process!

aeris#1fan
06-27-2007, 08:36 PM
till the end of time another secret i have to know now.

grim07
06-28-2007, 02:44 AM
I think Ive seen the debug room before.

Its stupid.

Play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Xkenshin
09-04-2007, 04:49 PM
i'm sorry
my reply is late:p

thanks everyone:) :)

Bolivar
09-04-2007, 05:28 PM
I remember using this when I first got a gameshark, I thought I was cool as hell getting the membership card and going into the honeybee inn i'm like "WOOO!!! DELETED SCENES! OH MAN, THIS IS CRAZY!!!"

until I realized you're supposed to get the membership card and go into the honeybee inn, anyway :(

I used gameshark for alot of things on VII, and one of my save files ended up having endless rain, as in it's always raining no matter what level you go in. I'm not sure if it rains on the battle screen, but on any field map it does. Anyone know what causes this?