PDA

View Full Version : I'm playing again today after three months absence!

Dragonsoul
06-14-2007, 03:38 AM
For the past three months I haven't played Final Fantasy XII and Rogue Galaxy. This is because I started watching a lot of movies, and reading some books/websites, I bought a bunch of music, and got busy with school. Now I'm returning to Final Fantasy XII. I am 108 hours into the game. Currently I'm finishing up a few hunts and getting some Secret Espers and doing some of the sidequests.

My specific question is, I'm level 48 where is the best place to level up? What about if I am level 55? Where do I go please? How can I find information about this please? Thank :)

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2007, 04:02 AM
Cerebi Steppe sounds good at those levels.;)

And ironically, I today resumed playing Rogue Galaxy! I'm stuck in the Rosencaster Prison...:cry:

Renmiri
06-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Level 48 ? Go to Feywood and attack Mirror Knights for gil / leveling up

Giruvegan / Cerobi Steppe are good but have less loot.

Dragonsoul
06-17-2007, 02:25 AM
Thanks! I posted this on ffshrine.org also, they recommend Henne Mine, Lhusu Mine

I'm playing again today after three months absence! - Final Fantasy Shrine Forums (http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=41141)

Read my post about FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus

p.s. Gotta start re-playing Rogue Galaxy soon, didn't finish yet. I'm really busy with Starcraft 1(yes Starcraft 1), it's my favorite PC game and I'm still playing it.