PDA

View Full Version : You may see London and France... but not underpants

Renmiri
06-14-2007, 07:05 PM
A town council in Louisiana has made it a crime to wear baggy trousers that expose the underwear.

US town bans low-slung trousers | International News | News | Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/14/wpants114.xml)

As if there was nothing more pressing for them to regulate :rolleyes2

Quindiana Jones
06-14-2007, 07:06 PM
I think everyone should walk around in nothing but underwear as protest.

Shiny
06-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Good. I'm tired of seeing tacky boys with their butts and undies hanging out. It's a stupid trend and I can't wait till it ends.

Tavrobel
06-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Ohh, noes! What gonna to happen to us gangstas me and TyphoonTha Reapa do? They be gimpin' my style.

LunarWeaver
06-14-2007, 07:19 PM
How am I supposed to size up the goods if they're covered up :(

demondude
06-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Lol it doesn't matter to me anyway i don't wear clothes:cool:

Sergeant Hartman
06-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Baggy trousers, dirty shirt, pulling hair and eating dirt :hat:

Værn
06-14-2007, 07:35 PM
I've been waiting for somebody to take a shot and hit this. I don't want to see everybody's underpants when I'm walking/biking around town.

Resha
06-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Good. I'm tired of seeing tacky boys with their butts and undies hanging out. It's a stupid trend and I can't wait till it ends.
DITTO x 2137383. It's annoying. Boy bends over. BOXER FLASH. Boy moves. BOXER FLASH. No ugh why. Why? WHY? It isn't cool. It ISN'T attractive. It's lame. GET A BELT.

Thank you, Louisiana town.

licence
06-14-2007, 08:01 PM
I don't mind when girls do that kind of thing :p

But I wear belts so I would never have to bother about this, only the waistband on my boxers is above my jeans.

~*~Celes~*~
06-14-2007, 08:04 PM
I think it's unattractive. It seems to scream "UNDRESS ME HERE IN PUBLIC!" to me. However, if Alan were to do it...:love:

Anyway, they're really cracking down on this at my school this coming year. Either wear pants that fit, or buy a belt, that's the new rule.

bipper
06-14-2007, 08:11 PM
GTAV better take place in louisianna

Vikeve
06-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Thats funny but most boys I know wear their pants so you can see their boxers if tthey bend over and I don't really care about it you just get used to it.:p

But today this guy named Brian was running around with no shirt on at school and it was not attractive at all.:barf:

yanis
06-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Who cares...it's only in Louisiana!!!
And I don't wear that kinda trousers:D

Anaisa
06-14-2007, 08:32 PM
It is pathetic. It should be made illegal everywhere, as should toplessness.

Renmiri
06-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Anyway, they're really cracking down on this

Pun intended ? ;)

licence
06-14-2007, 08:54 PM

:eek:

Toplessness FTW!!!

Illegal for people over 40...now thats better.

bipper
06-14-2007, 08:56 PM
So what if you shrug your pants down and go comando. A little ass-crack is still legal right? Or are they gonna screw plumbers outta crack.

Anaisa
06-14-2007, 09:04 PM

Toplessness FTW!!!

Illegal for people over 40...now thats better.Toplessness FTL!!!! So, if a man of 25 brushed past you an swiped all his chest sweat on you, you wouldn't mind because he's under 40?

Rye
06-14-2007, 09:06 PM
That's hilarious. xD

Tallulah
06-14-2007, 09:10 PM
I wear high-rise underpants with low-rise jeans a lot without realising it. I just counter this by wearing a long top...

Showing underpants above trouser waistbands is so Nineties. Gay crap pop bands like Steps used to do it all the time... :rolleyes2

Nominus Experse
06-14-2007, 09:17 PM

Toplessness FTW!!!

Illegal for people over 40...now thats better.Toplessness FTL!!!! So, if a man of 25 brushed past you an swiped all his chest sweat on you, you wouldn't mind because he's under 40?
If he could juggle me with his pecks, I certainly wouldn't.

mooglebunni608
06-14-2007, 09:47 PM
That's dumb :/ It's just fashion and it isn't hurting people D=
Even though I'm not a fan of sggy pants, I still don't see anything wrong with them- Unless you wear them to something formal, like a wedding O_O

o_O
06-14-2007, 10:34 PM
The only problem with this is that Louisiana isn't New Zealand. :(

Meat Puppet
06-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Yep, this is really going to solve all the problems in the world.

Goldenboko
06-14-2007, 10:41 PM
I think everyone should walk around in nothing but underwear as protest.

Wins.

oddler
06-14-2007, 10:42 PM
As if there was nothing more pressing for them to regulate :rolleyes2

licence
06-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Toplessness FTL!!!! So, if a man of 25 brushed past you an swiped all his chest sweat on you, you wouldn't mind because he's under 40?

Hmmm, I was thinking more of female toplessness.

Psychotic
06-14-2007, 10:43 PM
What's with the anti-male sentiment? Girls do this way more than boys!

...but maybe it's 'cause I spend a great deal of time checking out female asses. :D Yes, I am a dirty old so-and-so who needs a cheap thrill but can't afford 60 and Dirty. Thank you for noticing.

Jess
06-14-2007, 10:44 PM
I don't even realise if guys are wearing baggy trousers that you can see their underwear anymore. Let them do what they want! :jess:

Also, I'm with Meat Puppet on this one.

Anaisa
06-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Toplessness FTL!!!! So, if a man of 25 brushed past you an swiped all his chest sweat on you, you wouldn't mind because he's under 40?

Hmmm, I was thinking more of female toplessness.I mentioned male toplessness, because in England it's illegal for women to walk around topless in public already, an that's where I live. That law in itself is stupid though, because if it's a matter of breasts being considered indecent, then that should mean flat chested women should be allowed to stroll around topless, and manboobed men should have to keep their tops on. An if women have to put up with wearing a top even if they'd prefer to take it off, men should have to do the same. An before anyone suggests we make it legal for women to all go topless too. A: Think of ugly women topless an you'll realise it's a bad idea an B: You're a sick pervert an I hate you.

licence
06-14-2007, 11:22 PM
I don't see anything wrong with people going topless, not a pervy thing or anything like that. Just never really bothered me. I think there are more important things to be worried about than if there is cloth covering nipples or not. Or in this case, jeans covering underwear.

Don't hate me Anaisa...pweeese.

blackmage_nuke
06-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Ive started getting into this habbit where I get pants that fit, but I guess my old fashioned thinking isnt popular with those damn youngsters

But anyway it'll probably phase out when they have children (If they do) and the kids are like, i dont want to be anything like my parents, and they'll wear their pants all the way up :)

Harroldo
06-14-2007, 11:38 PM
yeah well pants are overrated so i think that law is dumb

Anaisa
06-14-2007, 11:53 PM
I don't see anything wrong with people going topless, not a pervy thing or anything like that. Just never really bothered me. I think there are more important things to be worried about than if there is cloth covering nipples or not. Or in this case, jeans covering underwear.

Don't hate me Anaisa...pweeese.But what would be so wrong about people not going topless or purposely flashing their underwear?

I'll like you if you don't be a pervert. :)

licence
06-15-2007, 12:04 AM

Don't hate me Anaisa...pweeese.But what would be so wrong about people not going topless or purposely flashing their underwear?

I'll like you if you don't be a pervert. :)

Well point taken, and an argument in this won't get very far so I'll stop now. I won't be a pervert either :D

Madame Adequate
06-15-2007, 12:07 AM

I think it's dumb as well, but if I thought everything dumb deserved official response, well...:(

crono_logical
06-15-2007, 02:29 AM
What happens if you wear your underwear over your bottoms then like a superhero? :p

Odaisé Gaelach
06-15-2007, 02:33 AM
What if you're Superman, and you fly really high over England, so you can see London in one direction, France in the other direction, and your underpants which are wearing over your trousers?

Værn
06-15-2007, 02:50 AM
So the law just says that underpants can't be exposed, right? What is people just stop wearing underpants altogether to get around that?
*Shudders*

escobert
06-15-2007, 04:22 AM
My pants have been known so sag now and again. Or a lot of the time. I wear belts. They still sag. Pants don't fit me right. and if I were in that town I would wear my pants like I always do. I'd like to see them actually be able to keep this. It's very against the law imo. How can you tell people how to dress? Isn't this the "land of the free"

DarkLadyNyara
06-15-2007, 04:31 AM
*sigh* This is why I hate humanity. Yes, people flashing their underwear is annoying. No, it does not need to be fixed with legislation. Honestly, people need to grow up and realize that the world does not revolve around their personal comfort. </rant>

Lawr
06-15-2007, 04:38 AM

Hmmm, I was thinking more of female toplessness.I mentioned male toplessness, because in England it's illegal for women to walk around topless in public already, an that's where I live. That law in itself is stupid though, because if it's a matter of breasts being considered indecent, then that should mean flat chested women should be allowed to stroll around topless, and manboobed men should have to keep their tops on. An if women have to put up with wearing a top even if they'd prefer to take it off, men should have to do the same. An before anyone suggests we make it legal for women to all go topless too. A: Think of ugly women topless an you'll realise it's a bad idea an B: You're a sick pervert an I hate you.

Please, you must move to Pittsburgh :jokey:

Loony BoB
06-15-2007, 09:36 AM
This may well be the first time I agree with Anaisa.

Peegee
06-15-2007, 03:17 PM
In Toronto men and women can now go topless. No wimminz does it any more (unless they are biker chix) but the idea is that you can do that.

Anyway I wear baggy pants but I have nothing to contribute because only the pants are baggy. I wear baggy pants that are 32 inches around the waist, not 50 inches.... O_o

So I can't empathize. So my contribution is to move to Toronto where you can go topless weeeeee~

darksword12
06-15-2007, 03:28 PM
...I wear belts so I would never have to bother about this, only the waistband on my boxers is above my jeans.

Ditto. I really don't mind the style, though.

bipper
06-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Belts are now made to be worn as ties. you guys are so early 2000s. Long live the emogothjock gangsta kid! Being unique is so cool, lets be everything.

loben
06-15-2007, 05:00 PM
I agree with varen (however you speel it) that at least they were underwear....

Rocket Edge
06-15-2007, 05:11 PM
It's annoying. Boy bends over. BOXER FLASH. Boy moves. BOXER FLASH. No ugh why. Why? WHY? It isn't cool. It ISN'T attractive. It's lame. GET A BELT.
:lol:

I say good riddance to the silly trend.