PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia help (spoilers)

Carl the Llama
06-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Ok so im wanting to get Kratos back in my party and get rid of Zelos... can anyone tell me how to go about doing this?

Agent Proto
06-14-2007, 10:17 PM
I got this out of PeTeRL90's walkthrough. :P

To get Kratos, you should've have broughten him with you way back when you fought Kvar. If you did, then you'll recive some knocks on your doors. The first will be Colette. Decline her. The second will be Genis. Decline him. The third will be Sheena. Decline her. Now Lloyd will stare out his window, and he'll hear a voice. Kratos's voice. He'll head outside, and then a long scene between Lloyd and Kratos starts. It's mainly about how Kratos meet Lloyd's mom and whatnot. Also, if you want, you can view each of the other characters scenes, but make sure to reset the game after each one until you get Kratos.

Basically, this happens in Flanoir, so you'll have to deal with Zelos for a good portion of the game

edczxcvbnm
06-14-2007, 10:21 PM
I think it is better if you keep Zelos anyways.

Carl the Llama
06-14-2007, 10:30 PM
oh poo... I just passed that point in Flanoir guess I will have to wait till I start the game over again.

Aditionally does anyone know an easy way to earn alot of GRADE without buying the GRADE upgrade from the end of game shop?

Laddy
06-15-2007, 03:15 AM
WTH would you want Kratos instead of Zelos? This is how you do it:

Go to every single glowing cricle in Tethe'alla and Sylvarant, be mean to everybody except Kratos, bring Kratos to fight Kvar and do everything Kratos-Friendly. Then Zelos will betray you at Dirk's house and you have Kratos.

Personally, I was nice to Zelos, Raine, and Regal, but you can be nice to three characters, and build Affection Points by being positive in optional glowing circle skits and

Proto, you must be referring to your own path, because any three characters can knock on Lloyd's door, even if Kratos and Zelos both like Lloyd, if Kratos likes him more, you'll get him. Really, it dosen't matter who you're nice to otherwise, to get Kratos, be nice to him more than anybody else. You can probably get a huge FAQ somewhere.

Regarding GRADE, just fight a lot of enemies but avoid getting hit and use a lot of Tech Points. :)

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-15-2007, 08:22 AM
Dang, sounds awesome

Zeromus_X
06-15-2007, 10:19 AM
I found this nice tip video which seems helpful for accumulating Grade. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k5tyftB2Hs)

But, in general, just killing weak monsters in one hit without taking damage over and over is the effective way to get Grade for your next playthrough.

If only there were a way to have both Kratos and Zelos...

Carl the Llama
06-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks alot guys thats a real help :D