PDA

View Full Version : This sucks my eye path!

oddler
06-15-2007, 12:26 AM
How often do you zone out and what do you find yourself staring at when you snap out of it? :p

Araciel
06-15-2007, 12:28 AM
i generally don't zone out....i'm usually pretty aware of most conversations and sights around me....i have a hard time tuning things out.

best thread title ever

Suiko Jin
06-15-2007, 12:41 AM
I use to be able to just zone out everything around me and I would usually just end up looking at a wall or something or whatever was on Tv. I also use to do it in my Marine science class in high school because I would just stare off into the various fish tanks around the room.

Giga Guess
06-15-2007, 12:50 AM
More often than not, if I zone out, I'm just staring at dead space...nothing more.

loben
06-15-2007, 05:08 AM
don't tell lekana, but ....:shifty: boobs! (GASP!!!)

Markus. D
06-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Oh my gawsh. The wall for about 3 minutes when I found out I cannot travel to youth today ^^~

edit: Bassically I zoned out when everything got boring.

Jessweeee♪
06-15-2007, 05:31 AM
I zone out a lot :(
I'm out for awhile, and someone usually steps into my line of vision, then when I come to they give me a weird look as if they think i've been staring at them :P

Værn
06-15-2007, 05:55 AM
I'm always zoning out. Sometimes when I snap out of it I'm staring at my computer screen. Other times I snap out of it staring at a random wall. Once or twice when I snapped out of it I was just like, "...What the crap? Where did this cornfield come from?"

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-15-2007, 05:57 AM
What ever is in front of me.

BakerMan
06-15-2007, 06:01 AM
I zone of a lot, usually in school or whenever I'm bored. I don't generally stare at anything except maybe the floor or a wall.

Avarice-ness
06-15-2007, 06:05 AM
I don't normally zone out for any reason unless I'm drawing.

There was one day I opened at work back last Janurary, and it was about 8:45am with -no customers- and like I just grabbed some receipt paper and started doodling on it, naturally since the store was dead no one said anything, then I looked up for some reason and I kind of froze up and went "omg I'm at work." like as if it was a shock that I was at work, because normall I don't like zone out and draw at work. xD

It was great. :razz:

Arc_Master_14
06-15-2007, 06:09 AM
haha usuallly When I zone out I start staring at the girl i like but the weird thing is sometimes when I snap out of it sshe is too hmmmmm.....

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-15-2007, 08:20 AM
I zone out on the phone, and when i'm talkin to people i dont like. And it takes a drastic thought! or a movin object out the corner of my eye for me to snap out of it!

Quindiana Jones
06-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Often. And usually when sitting down in an exam. So when I awaken, I find myself looking at someone's ass. Not on purpose.

No.78
06-15-2007, 09:37 AM
I do that all the time too, its so awkward when you realize your looking at someone or behind someone, because they're like "what?" or even worse "ooh yeah..."

Its worse when I do it while someone is talking to me =/

Ramza Beoulve
06-15-2007, 11:12 AM
I zone out a lot :(
I'm out for awhile, and someone usually steps into my line of vision, then when I come to they give me a weird look as if they think i've been staring at them :P
QFT

Mirage
06-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Now and then.

oddler
06-15-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't normally zone out for any reason unless I'm drawing.

There was one day I opened at work back last Janurary, and it was about 8:45am with -no customers- and like I just grabbed some receipt paper and started doodling on it, naturally since the store was dead no one said anything, then I looked up for some reason and I kind of froze up and went "omg I'm at work." like as if it was a shock that I was at work, because normall I don't like zone out and draw at work. xD

It was great. :razz:

:lol: Yeah, that's pretty bad. I do it sometimes when I drive. I'll end up just staring at the dotted lines that separate the traffic lanes. I did that once and "woke up" like a mile down the road from where I last remembered watching the road. :(