PDA

View Full Version : If your pet were a person

Chemical
06-15-2007, 07:13 AM
If your pet were a person, based on their personality, what kind of person would they be?

I have a sweet little Main Coone -

if she were a person she'd probably be a Shy Asian Schoolgirl.

Avarice-ness
06-15-2007, 07:15 AM
My green birdy would be a little emo kid 'cause all the bad stuff happens to him. My blue birdy would be an arrogant Jock dude pushing people around, mostly his brother the emo kid.

JackNapier
06-15-2007, 07:43 AM
My dog would be abnormally happy girl who makes attempts to cheer up the emo birdy.

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-15-2007, 08:17 AM
My Dog would be the hottest gay guy you ever seen, with a bad attitude and a chip on his shoulder! *Dressed ta Kill*

BardTard
06-15-2007, 08:46 AM
My cat Purrball(that I used to have) would be... very much like Squall. And really stuck up.

My other cat Cait Sith (that I used to have) would be really friendly and probably a gold digger.

No.78
06-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Mimi would be a crazy old woman who is also on drugs and partially blind and likes to hit people with sticks. (my eldest dog she sixteen)

Nala would also be a crazy old woman, but one of those ones who laughs all the time and makes no sense. (my middlist dog she thirteen)

Arni would just be this annoying guy. (our newest dog he four)

Claud would be buddha. (my tortoise, s/he three)

And Milly would be a stupid person. (my nans dog, she... i dunno)

YES.

Rocket Edge
06-15-2007, 09:36 AM
George of the Jungle, no doubt.

Faris
06-15-2007, 12:20 PM
A five year old who consumed a lot of sugar. My dog never settles down and is amused by water bottles and tissue boxes. She also constantly runs into walls and table legs then acts like it never happened.

No.78
06-15-2007, 12:33 PM
A five year old who consumed a lot of sugar. My dog never settles down and is amused by water bottles and tissue boxes. She also constantly runs into walls and table legs then acts like it never happened.

Awwwr :bigsmile:

blackmage_nuke
06-15-2007, 01:16 PM
They just move around aimlessly with a blank look on thier face because theyre fish

Essência
06-15-2007, 01:20 PM
It had to be just like my turtle; didnt talk, didnt walk around the house = it didnt mess with my head, or else could be just like Mathew Bellamy ehehhe:love:

Chemical
06-15-2007, 01:20 PM
They just move around aimlessly with a blank look on thier face because theyre fish

So lawyers.

blackmage_nuke
06-15-2007, 01:23 PM

So lawyers.

*I laughed aloud with mirth and merriment* (or however it used to go)

Araciel
06-15-2007, 02:50 PM
you can't ascribe a personality to something that doesn't have a soul.

~*~Celes~*~
06-15-2007, 03:08 PM
my cat would be one of those teenage boys who's trying to get in every girl's pants, and he'd probably try and win my heart over...:eep:

escobert
06-15-2007, 04:37 PM
My cat would be a pyscho killer. He <3 bitting

loben
06-15-2007, 04:42 PM
If my pet were human, interestig things would be happening. My dad would be a wanted man, I would be being "watched", and probably on probation, Cuz we mercy killed our horse, then burned the corpse.
[/morbid]

Peegee
06-15-2007, 04:52 PM
I have a rabbit. He just eats and makes a mess everywhere and won't clean up after himself.

He's basically the animal version of me.

XD

rubah
06-15-2007, 04:59 PM
My puppy mussie would be a red blooded all-american mama's boy.

Freya
06-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Cats:
Tiger: He can't meow right now so it sounds like he says "meth" so he'd prolly be a druggy.
Dax: A stuck up girl who when around some people is nice and then can be really evil.
Boogie: A fat asian guy who's always happy
Neo: A frantic sweet guy that's paranoid of everything.
Capn' Underpants: A big guy that is actaully really a softy
Thomas: Just like he is now, half deaf, half blind, can't walk straight, and extremely fat.
Benny: Well he already has posable thumbs. He'd be a loud obnoixous kid that you want to throw something at.

Dogs:
Buddy: A fat protective guy
Max:A cool guy that doesn't deal with kids
Mickey: A bipolar woman
Buttercup: a fat angry woman
Lily: A kid hyped up on sugar but timid
Winston: A playa. He'd be a man whore
Betsy: a hyped up kid that had much more sugar than the other kid

bipper
06-15-2007, 05:36 PM
PETA wouldn't mind when I ate them.

Larahl
06-15-2007, 05:53 PM
If my parrot was a person, it'll probably try to jump off buildings and fly.

Værn
06-15-2007, 05:56 PM
My cat Tippi would probably be like your average stuck-up teenage girl, my other cat Sammy would probably be a nerd who sleeps a lot more than he needs to.

Denmark
06-15-2007, 07:07 PM
My pets would act like corpses.

Vermachtnis
06-15-2007, 07:10 PM
My cat Simba would be that one little kid that's really obnoxious, but kinda cute at the same time. Everything he does is the impress his older "sister"

The other cat nightmare is the older "sister" and she'd be the fat load mouth girl. She likes picking on the little kids. But her friends are her friends and she gets jealous when they are around others.

Anaisa
06-16-2007, 12:36 AM
you can't ascribe a personality to something that doesn't have a soul.So that's why you're lacking in personality.

Luara
06-16-2007, 12:46 AM
my dog whould be just like me :D we are so identical but he has more fur... LOL

fire_of_avalon
06-16-2007, 12:46 AM
you can't ascribe a personality to something that doesn't have a soul.

Clearly, you've never seen Disney's Pocahontas!

Gypsy would be one of those overly friendly women. The kind you meet through an acquaintance at the mall or something, and invite to go along to lunch with you. The next thing you know, you're sitting in the food court with your fake Chinese plate and she's picking at your orange chicken, tapping you on the knee when you make a comical but slightly off color comment, and upon leaving the mall, would give you an unexpected, and unwanted, warm hug. She would then forget all about you until your next meeting, when she would repeat the above. She would be short, stingy, possessive and open.

Black Dog, whom my father still refuses to name, would be a very beautiful, but very naive, high school track star. She would stay away from men, eat lots of carbs, and be kind of shy around strangers. She would have little to do with her roommate, Gypsy, but they would play together sometimes.

There are also puppies. I haven't met them yet, so I don't know how they would behave.

Araciel
06-16-2007, 12:51 AM
you can't ascribe a personality to something that doesn't have a soul.So that's why you're lacking in personality.

haghaghag....oops i mean hahahah...

i would say the reason i'm lacking in personality is the lack of people who deserve my display of one around here.

Anaisa
06-16-2007, 01:10 AM

haghaghag....oops i mean hahahah...

i would say the reason i'm lacking in personality is the lack of people who deserve my display of one around here.Oh Araciel, why so curmudgeonly? :)

Araciel
06-16-2007, 01:25 AM
hee heee hee you're one of my favourite people y'know

BardTard
06-16-2007, 03:10 AM

lol that sounds like my uncle's dog Sam. She's CRAZY. She's cute though so it's hard for me to hate her... *is not a dog person*

Shiny
06-16-2007, 03:33 AM
A pain in the ass.My dog would probably be Roto13, because she has a beard like him.

Agrias
06-16-2007, 08:01 AM
If i still had my male kitteh, it'd be a shy hot stud whit a wild side to him. Heck yesssssss