PDA

View Full Version : Yay

demondude
06-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Bipper changed his user title to "demondude is teh sex":D beacause i asked him to

Have you ever asked someone to do something without actually meaning it and they do it anyway:)

bipper
06-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Never.:cool:

Freya
06-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Lots of times, I guess i'm just a believable person or something. I haven't tied my own shoe in a couple months. I just go up to a friend, "tie my shoe." And they never say no.

Værn
06-15-2007, 06:10 PM
I've been wondering how to change my title. I don't see it in any of my profile options D=

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-15-2007, 06:11 PM
I've been wondering how to change my title. I don't see it in any of my profile options D=

You have to be a member for 8 months before you can have a custom title.

Araciel
06-15-2007, 06:14 PM
meh it's nothing too spectacular...i couldn't think of anything cool so i made mine what it is right now.

also, people believe me, i'm a convicted conversationalist, as long as it has nothing to do with a personal opinion.

demondude
06-15-2007, 09:57 PM

I thought it was six:confused:

Værn
06-15-2007, 09:59 PM

Either way it's going to be quite a while, I've been here for about 3 days now.
How long do you have to be around before you an post user notes? =o

demondude
06-15-2007, 10:00 PM

Either way it's going to be quite a while, I've been here for about 3 days now.
How long do you have to be around before you an post user notes? =o

I think usernotes are about 3-4 months:)

oddler
06-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Yes, usernote land opens 3 months after joining. Any more questions?

SCHBAM! FAQ in your face! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user_maintain)

There you go. :p

Værn
06-15-2007, 10:36 PM

SCHBAM! FAQ in your face! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user_maintain)

Oh, snap!
I think I just got owned.

theundeadhero
06-15-2007, 10:41 PM
I PM'd Cl_out every day for three months straight until I got a colored custom title. Then it was taken away within two days:mad2:

Luara
06-16-2007, 01:00 AM
Bipper changed his user title to "demondude is teh sex":D beacause i asked him to

Have you ever asked someone to do something without actually meaning it and they do it anyway:)

lots of time

my ideas are just so good :eep:

Jess
06-16-2007, 05:52 PM
":grinpink: should be called :jess: because I use it so much!" when talking to RSL. He then changed it to :jess: for me!

Denmark
06-16-2007, 06:03 PM
last night i asked a guy at work if he wanted to trade tasks with me because mine was annoying and dull and his was a lot better, and i didn't expect him to trade but he did. does that count?

Renmiri
06-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Good friends do things like that for one another. :jess:

Leeza
06-16-2007, 07:09 PM

Oh, snap!
I think I just got owned.
And now that you have the link, maybe you can also brush up on the parts about name changes and second accounts. :)

<i>Have you ever asked someone to do something without actually meaning it and they do it anyway? :)</i>

I'm sure I have, but none come to mind at the moment. :cat:

Avarice-ness
06-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Dang Demondude, so far someone made a thread 'cause you asked them too and now Bip changed his title.

Seems that you can bend the will of EoFF.

And no, unless it's like "Can you get me that soda" and I grab it for them.

LunarWeaver
06-16-2007, 07:18 PM
I constantly command everybody to do everything and nobody ever listens to me because I'm not remotely intimidating. But then I whip out some mace and I'm like, "pew pew pew mace action,lol," and they're all like, "Wtf, what male uses mace?!" And I'm like "Me, foo'." And then they do it.

My posts have all become run-on sentence stories as of late, what's up with that.

Værn
06-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Ouch... Well, as you could probably tell from the carrot incident people tend to not listen to me when it's a good idea.
However, if I tell somebody to do something completely stupid (like "Here, hide this under your desk for a while; we're going to cook some grilled cheese later!") they tend to listen.