PDA

View Full Version : Most embarresing injuries

demondude
06-15-2007, 06:31 PM
What is the most embaressing injury you've ever had
I posted mine in the most embaressing thread here it is

for me it must have been this one time when two people dared me to climb up a ladder i thought it was a stupid dare but i did it anyway, so i climbed to the top and the two people pushed it over!
I landed in a thorn bush with a broken leg and arm several gashes on my arms and face but worst of all a thorn in my eye.

i had to wear an eyepatch for like a month and people would always make pirate noises whenever they passed me:( and everyone did pirate accents when they spoke to me.

apart from my friends they were nice i still have a huge scar under my eye though:mad2:

I did post this not long ago but I can't think of anything and btw if you want it can be an injury you saw someone else have:)

Araciel
06-15-2007, 06:34 PM
penile.

end of thread.

scrumpleberry
06-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Not telling who, but someone I know was jazz dancing, and they tore a ligament down there.

They refused to go to a doctor.

Tigmafuzz
06-15-2007, 06:44 PM
i saw bruce lee in a video where he wwas performing in a studio in his younger years (19-21 or around there) and he hit himself in the balls with a nunchuck...
hilarity was at it's maximum in those 13 seconds.
also, when i was 5, i fell out of a tree and fractured a bone in my ass

~*~Celes~*~
06-15-2007, 06:57 PM
My freshman year in high school (when I was 14), I was in Toronto, Canada on a class trip. I was getting off our bus and someone said they wanted to talk to me so I turned to talk to her as I was getting off the bus, and I fell on my ankle in front of the entire class of 40-some kids, plus my band instructor (it was a band class trip), chaparones, and some Canadians :eep: I tried to laugh it off but it hurt so bad I started crying. I still get made fun of for it :( I couldn't walk for about a week on that foot, and it was bruised all the way up to about halfway up my leg (and really ugly looking).

Tigmafuzz
06-15-2007, 07:17 PM
My freshman year in high school (when I was 14), I was in Toronto, Canada on a class trip. I was getting off our bus and someone said they wanted to talk to me so I turned to talk to her as I was getting off the bus, and I fell on my ankle in front of the entire class of 40-some kids, plus my band instructor (it was a band class trip), chaparones, and some Canadians :eep: I tried to laugh it off but it hurt so bad I started crying. I still get made fun of for it :( I couldn't walk for about a week on that foot, and it was bruised all the way up to about halfway up my leg (and really ugly looking).

that's nice to know...
gives me a mental picture that's funny as hell, too

Værn
06-15-2007, 07:24 PM
My neighbor's friend was once trying to show off his skateboard awesomeness. He jumped off of an apartment building near the clinic into the parking lot with his skateboard and faceplanted into a dog pie. It was quite hilarious.

Iceglow
06-16-2007, 01:04 AM
I managed to fracture the bones in my elbow now although the funny bone as I understand it is a term for a section of the elbow joint not an actual bone....when I asked the doctor what the hell the latin and med jargon meant, he laughed and said "first time and only time I think I will diagnose this, you broke your funny bone"

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-16-2007, 06:12 AM
I made my "man part" pop once, like how you crack your knuckles...very interesting

Meat Puppet
06-16-2007, 06:21 AM
for me it must have been this one time when two people dared me to climb up a ladder i thought it was a stupid dare but i did it anyway, so i climbed to the top and the two people pushed it over<EM>!</EM>
I landed in a thorn bush with a broken leg and arm several gashes on my arms and face but worst of all a thorn in my eye.

i had to wear an eyepatch for like a month and people would always make pirate noises whenever they passed me:( and everyone did pirate accents when they spoke to me.

StarlightAngel
06-16-2007, 06:55 AM
Slid off of a bed and bruised my tail bone on the frame. What's worse, BtV had told me repeatedly not to sit on his bed because god forbid anyone sit on his bed... DX

It made swimming a literal pain in the arse.

Tifa Valentine
06-16-2007, 07:37 AM
I was fifteen years old. I was wearing a rather lengthy skirt. I was on a swing. I tried to jump off the swing. I was unsuccessful. End. :eep:

Agrias
06-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Smacked my face on a diving board in grade 10, in a public pool, on the second last day of school. Three weeks of a neck brace, two black eyes, broken nose, scratches all over the left side of my face. Now i have neck and back problems from it and a tiny bump on my forehead from it.

Markus. D
06-16-2007, 08:45 AM
I got tackled over by a peacock when I was two. and everyone just stared at me and some chuckled ^^. Later on I was rushed off to hospital with rather extreme bruising.

Big D
06-16-2007, 10:01 AM
High school, sixth form I think. Roughly seven years ago. My mates and I were goofing around with a half-size rugby ball, playing some kind of scrag. Anyway, my friend had the ball and was about eight feet in front of me. He kicked, but the ball didn't sail over my head like he planned - it went straight into my cods, and I could not stand up for several minutes.
It was a unique kind of pain.

Kitteh
06-18-2007, 12:21 AM
I masturbated so hard I broke it for a week or two, > >;..

Nominus Experse
06-18-2007, 01:21 AM
Dude, guys, Ima jump out of my second-story window onto my trampoline!

Dude, you're dumb.

Dude, shut up.

HOLY :skull::skull::skull::skull: MY BACK AND ASS ARE BROKEN!

Tigmafuzz
07-07-2007, 04:52 AM
He jumped off of an apartment building near the clinic into the parking lot with his skateboard and faceplanted into a dog pie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
sternly: lol. :eep:

Brennan
07-07-2007, 05:19 AM
I once hit a "do not enter" sign on my bike, I thought I jammed my wrist, but I broke it, and halfway through getting my sling, my mom noticed a lotta blood on my pants leg, I looked in my pants and... *shudder* tahnk god it wasn't a little to the right. *Twich*

Tigmafuzz
07-07-2007, 06:14 AM
oh. my. god.

Hambone
07-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Honestly I don't think I have any, but I will tell of Omega Cloud's :bigsmile:

'Kay. We were at a friend's birthday party which part of it was held at an ice skating rink. It was mine and Omega Cloud's first time ice skating. I got cocky and challenged him at a race. As we assumed starting positions, Omega Cloud slipped and the blade of his skate cut the top of his hand. Blood was spraying too! :hyper: My personality was like "...Sweet." and my conscience was all "Shut up dude! This totally is not cool!" Omega Cloud had to go to the ER too! To this day, I still poke at the scar.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-07-2007, 04:44 PM
I got anally raped by a tree stump. In other words I was sliding on a hill I was not suppose to slide on, and I fell off the toboggan and landed on my tail bone on a tree stump. They had to carry me back up and I could barely walk for a week. Limped all the following week.

A few years later at work, I was leaning on my chair and managed to fall and land on my tail bone once again, I spent a few hours laying down with a frozen can of I forget what between my butt cheeks.

Tigmafuzz
07-07-2007, 08:56 PM
This thread was started by demondude55:

I say we honor it by continuing to tell are most ridiculous and embarrassing injuries and not letting the thread die.
All in favor?

6,912 people all at once: Aye!

Majority rules!