PDA

View Full Version : Rockerz v. Rapperz

Hazzard
06-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Dude, and Dudettes. Who would win this epic fighting battle? Reasons needed as well.

demondude
06-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Rockerz cuz Iz saidz soz

Vermachtnis
06-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Rappers cuz they'd cheat and pull out nines and glocks and they'd blind us with theyz gold teeth and make us cover our hears as they murder the language along with us. We rockers could always melt their faces.

Araciel
06-15-2007, 06:49 PM
neither, cause they don't exist.

Dynast-Kid
06-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Neither. They'd throw a big party. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=1VIOXs_zij4)

bipper
06-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Rappers would kill each other for wearing the wrong colors. I feel sorry for the asshole that shows up in plaid.

The rockers have Tenacious D, so they win no matter what.

ReloadPsi
06-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Rappers would kill each other for wearing the wrong colors. I feel sorry for the asshole that shows up in plaid.

Infighting ftw! It'll be like fucking DOOM, man. That fucking shotgun straight out of DOOM.

Momiji
06-16-2007, 06:06 AM
Annoying monotonous talking and fighting against their own kind vs. an electric guitar/bass used as a club to swing at the face and other vital organs.

I think the winner is clear here.

Værn
06-16-2007, 06:40 AM
Rappers cuz they'd cheat and pull out nines and glocks and they'd blind us with theyz gold teeth and make us cover our hears as they murder the language along with us. We rockers could always melt their faces.
Exactly. Rappers have guns. Just like I pointed out that the emos would most likely have either razors or knives in the punk vs. emo thread =)
People need to look at the stereotypes and pay attention to who's going to have the weapons.

kikimm
06-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Rockers. I have no reason other than the fact that I think they are way cooler. And sexier. And apparently that makes for a good fighter? Don't know, don't care.

Hazzard
06-16-2007, 07:48 AM
Annoying monotonous talking and fighting against their own kind vs. an electric guitar/bass used as a club to swing at the face and other vital organs.

I think the winner is clear here.

You hit the nail in the Rapperz coffin...:p

Meat Puppet
06-16-2007, 01:46 PM
This one time my friend and I were sitting in his car outside Pizza Hut or whatever, and he was listening to DMX or some :skull::skull::skull::skull: like that on his tape player. He was smurfing around with the bass boost when he saw two Asians (we assumed they were Asians, though they could have been skinny, sick Polynesians) walking into Pizza Hut & wearing tight clothing. I don’t know why, but he got pretty mad at this. He started suggesting all these absurd and fiendish acts, like he wanted to break their necks or this or that. I thought he was joking so I went along, until he started to get all excited and he grabbed me and said: “Yeah! It’ll be like a tag-team: Rap and rock versus punk and emo! Whoo!”
 I guessed, at that moment, that he was on some kind of drug. I mean, even if I did let him designate my alignment into rocker without my saying so, how long would that last? How long before it became Rap versus Punk, emo, and rock? Surely this man horned out beyond redemption, so pumped up on DMX—how could I trust that he wouldn’t get the thirst to destroy more?
 I decided I had to put a stop to him, before he could put this plan into action, so I slit his throat with a slice of pizza. He fell backward, as if to die—and I do not doubt that we both thought he actually was dying for a few minutes—but once he realized that :skull::skull::skull::skull: wasn’t that bad, he pulled himself back together, and slapped me for wasting a slice of pizza and dirtying his throat. Well, a slap in the back of the head, as opposed to a hellish beating by a fully-charged, brutish thug?
I think I got lucky. Fortunately, the two Asian (or smurfing what, OK?) kids had managed to escape, and my friend had pretty much forgotten all about them. Or whatever.
To this day, I must be very careful when using those four cursed words around my friend.

Rocket Edge
06-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Rappers. They aren't shy about pulling a gun on your ass or putting a cap in it.

Raebus
06-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Lets look at the profile of each:

Rockers :- Said to be the fruit of the gods, brought down to earth to save humanity with violence, drinking and music so loud, you swore it came from the deepest depths of hell. Some rockers tend to have hair that they use to wrap around the necks of their enemies and break them like twigs. The most common weapon is the guitar, either used to smash non-rockers over the head or to deafen their enemies with. Legends. Also use their head, fists and legs to cause maximum damage, drink in-human amounts of alcohol.

SPECIAL ATTACK: Head butt of oblivion.

Rappers :- Other than the fact that they are annoying, not much is known about them. Poorly said rhymes are said to be confuse anyone who they aren't fond of, giving them enough time to wimp out and use a gun like a wimp instead of their bare hands. Some are said to use their long chains to choke someone, by wrapping the chain around necks and pulling tight.

SPECIAL ATTACK: Bling Whip of doom

It seems pretty even! Who would win? Its hard to tell.

blackmage_nuke
06-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Rockerz because they rock

I dont see anyone saying things rap

Wow this concert raps

Doesnt fit see

Shiny
06-17-2007, 03:13 AM
I like both. But let's be serious, DMX would kill Jack Black with little effort. Rapperz.

Fonzie
06-17-2007, 04:37 AM
What, no poll? :mog:

Laddy
06-17-2007, 04:40 AM
Rockers, because they rock. :p

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
06-17-2007, 04:52 AM
Rockers cause they have the golden guitar of doom while rappers have the um.... bubble wrap of doom...

TyphoonThaReapa
06-18-2007, 11:51 PM
A'yo, Hazzard, what's the point in making this thread? It's not a fair fight. Most people here are Rock Heads. So, why bother?:confused: I mean, even if Rap is more popular than Rock, it still doesn't change the fact that most people hear hate Rap from being more superior. Smurfin' haters...:tongue:

Kyri
06-19-2007, 12:27 AM
I mean, even if Rap is more popular than Rock, it still doesn't change the fact that most people hear hate Rap from being more superior. Smurfin' haters...:tongue:

Huh? Since when?

escobert
06-19-2007, 12:28 AM
I like both. But let's be serious, DMX would kill Jack Black with little effort. Rapperz.

shiny knows!

Shoeberto
06-19-2007, 01:25 AM
rapperz cuz deys got lyrical flow like dey was miracle grow

Momiji
06-20-2007, 04:41 AM
I mean, even if Rap is more popular than Rock, it still doesn't change the fact that most people hear hate Rap from being more superior. Smurfin' haters...:tongue:

Huh? Since when?

Have you EVER seen MTV? It's 90% rap anymore.

Kyri
06-20-2007, 05:03 AM

Huh? Since when?

Yes I have seen MTV, I don't live in a igloo in North Pole -_-. Still doesn't change that most people I know prefer rock to rap.

Shlup
06-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Rappers would win because we all know they all carry guns. Cheating bastards.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Rappers would win because we all know they all carry guns. Cheating bastards.

Hehehe...:cool:

Rocket Edge
06-21-2007, 12:33 AM
But let's be serious, DMX would kill Jack Black with little effort. Rapperz.
Thread over.

Brennan
06-21-2007, 03:37 PM

Infighting ftw! It'll be like smurfing DOOM, man. That smurfing shotgun straight out of DOOM.
Or the BFG.
Rockerz wilol win cause they are 1337!

Bunny
06-21-2007, 03:40 PM
This is the battle to decide fate. It will be the end of worlds.

Quindiana Jones
06-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Rockers. Because rappers are too stupid to do anything.

Polaris
06-21-2007, 04:05 PM
Rockerz because they rock

'nuff said! :tongue:

daggertrepe
06-21-2007, 04:08 PM
Rockers because they make better music fo shooo

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Rockers, no doubt. Think about it, sure rappers have guns, but rockers often times have a bone crushing, man killing mosh pit. Simply start a large one of those and OH NOEZ, the rappers would get mauled.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Most of the comments in this thread about Rappers are weak. If you guys wanna convince anyone why Rappers are not better than Rockers, You guys are gonna have to do better than "Because their to stupid to do anything". I think Rap is better because not only are some rock fans into rap (excluding most people on this site), but they sell out in America and over seas. Rap has more publicity, more fans, a lot more money, more bitches, and a hell of a lot more guns!:cool:

Dreddz
06-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Rappers are more assosiated with crime. So you could say its likely the Rockers will get jabbed and shot up by the Rappers, if you want to believe every rap fan carries a gun.

This thread is stupidly bias, of course. You lot are only saying rockers because you dont like rap.

Sergeant Hartman
06-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Mozart owns you all! :mad2:

DK
06-21-2007, 04:22 PM
Most of the comments in this thread about Rappers are weak. If you guys wanna convince anyone why Rappers are not better than Rockers, You guys are gonna have to do better than "Because their to stupid to do anything". I think Rap is better because not only are some rock fans into rap (excluding most people on this site), but they sell out in America and over seas. Rap has more publicity, more fans, a lot more money, more bitches, and a hell of a lot more guns!:cool:

Only rock music has been selling out all over the world for the last 40 years, as opposed to raps 10. :p

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 04:22 PM
But, they have pathetic grammar. :( That makes them not nearly as cool as Rockers, who often times pronounce words correctly in their songs.

DK
06-21-2007, 04:23 PM
I'll take a rappers grammar over the majority of mainstream rock at the moments whiny crap any day, thanks. :}

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 04:39 PM
D: What the crap are you listening to? Whiny rock. Pfft.

escobert
06-21-2007, 04:39 PM

Huh? Since when?

Yes I have seen MTV, I don't live in a igloo in North Pole -_-. Still doesn't change that most people I know prefer rock to rap.

Most people you know are not the majority.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-21-2007, 04:42 PM

Only rock music has been selling out all over the world for the last 40 years, as opposed to raps 10. :p

No surprise there. Rock has been out longer than Rap. But that's all the more reason why rap is better. Rap isn't 25 years old yet and rock is over 40 yet Rap is more popular.

But, they have pathetic grammar. :( That makes them not nearly as cool as Rockers, who often times pronounce words correctly in their songs.

Just because rappers miss pronounce words means nothing when it comes to popularity. Whether the listener of rap understands the lyrics or not, the fact of the matter is, the listener is listening. And that one listener is not alone. Their billions of other people as well. And the way I see it, Rap is more than just listening to lyrics. It's all about feeling and relating to the lyrics regardless if their talking about bitches and guns or dreams and hardships. The only thing I have to say to the people in this thread is to not close your mind to something because you don't understand. That's where loss of communication occurs which ultimately leads to hatred and destruction. Be open-minded people and we wouldn't need a thread like this...:cool:

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 04:45 PM
I listen to rap too, so I dunno what the heck you're talking about closed minds for. I just like rock a lot more.

Old Manus
06-21-2007, 04:51 PM
This forum is full of metalheads, the sworn enemy of rappers, so there can be only one winner here.

Rappers btw, cuz they do drugs, and doing drugs is cool.

DK
06-21-2007, 04:52 PM
No surprise there. Rock has been out longer than Rap. But that's all the more reason why rap is better. Rap isn't 25 years old yet and rock is over 40 yet Rap is more popular.

Not really, rock still sells today and rock from back in the day still has a massive following, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath just to name a few. Will people still be talking about and listening to 50 cent in 40 years time? I doubt it because he's a :skull::skull::skull::skull: and his "music" is :skull::skull::skull::skull:. It's unfortunate that the majority of mainstream rap is utter crap that takes away from the amazing music that the hip hop genre is putting out. Hopefully in 40 years time people will be talking about people like Nas, N.W.A, Public Enemy as well as the underground stuff that makes it so great.

Anyway the whole Rock vs Rap debate is daft because they're mostly two entirely different entities and to compare them is silly. As for Rockers vs Rappers, I don't really care. I like both styles fine along with many other genres, and people like Bert respect that and we get on great, so I'll take the people like that any time. :}

escobert
06-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Manus knows the score!

TyphoonThaReapa
06-21-2007, 04:54 PM
This forum is full of metalheads, the sworn enemy of rappers, so there can be only one winner here.

Rockers do drugs to. Now that you think about it, I'm pretty sure they carry guns and smack bitches to...I think...:confused:

Edit: A'yo, I feel you on that DK son!:cool:

Old Manus
06-21-2007, 04:56 PM
But they do it in a sleazy way. They gotta start making some changes.

Bunny
06-21-2007, 05:54 PM

Rockers do drugs to. Now that you think about it, I'm pretty sure they carry guns and smack bitches to...I think...:confused:

Edit: A'yo, I feel you on that DK son!:cool:

Yeah but rockers don't sing and dance about it!

Mitch
06-21-2007, 06:27 PM
big black guys > skinny white guys

stalpho slayer
06-21-2007, 08:05 PM
rapperz put a cap in yo ass sucka westside gangsta style

Ashley Schovitz
06-21-2007, 08:25 PM
What about rappin rockers, which I'm starting to see now, well with only the Shop Boyz. That's really weird rappers making songs off of rock.

Fonzie
06-21-2007, 08:28 PM
This thread has more holes in it then 50 cents head.

On topic, most mainstream rap, too me, sucks balls. Underground is pretty great though. It's just, mainstream rap is usually about the same thing every song. Money, girls, and cars.

Freya
06-21-2007, 08:51 PM
Rap isn't more popular. Now if you're being generic and classify R&B in it as well and the popish stuff too then yeah. But you can't do that, well you can but it's not correct. Rap, rappers sing talk, while r&B artist sing. R&B started in the 60's while rap started a lot later. And rock on the the other hand, yes there are the things like alt rock, punk rock, heavy metal, soft rock ect ect. But these all come from the same thing while R&B and rap try to differentiate from each other.

Now if you look at the
rocker, usually a white guy atleast mildly lean from all the jumping and running they do on stage.
and then the
Rapper, who pride them selves on being fit and able to "cap an ass".

I think a rapper would have a likely chance against a rocker but rappers try to be buff from working out and shuch while most rockers have muscles they gained from doing things. So The gym junky verus a hyper guy? That's the question. Now not all of them are like this but from what I see a majority of them are. One could have bigger muscles but the other may have more experiance, I'd really have just see it happen.

Hazzard
06-22-2007, 05:23 PM
BTW, I don't acknowledge people who carry a gun around or plan on shootin' someone, just to look cool or have it strictly as an accessory for show. Rappers don't use mispronounced words, but articulate the original word into slang, which can be both effective or just stupid. Rappers are usually frauds or telling the truth about their life story, or any past experiences they've been through, and how the world needs more of a positive influence in it. I respect that, but it depends on how the story is told. I feel embarrassed when a rap is spoken poorly, and has no substantial meaning or value to even listen to. Some tunes can be catchy, but are crap, and that's a different matter. I prefer rap artists like the GAME, who differs from chattin' about how other people should always be intimidated from him, but tries to talk about the struggles he went through, and how he rose above those difficult periods in life; maybe inducing a spot of arrogance into the lyrics, and wising people up on what's going down in his hood- the badness and the goodness. Rap is very inspirational for me, and certain rappers like Tupac Shakur would liven a person up, and make you really think about life and aspirations for the future. Also, referring to a woman as bitch is offensive, but if some women are O.K with it, then let it be.

Rockers, umm, they're not really my favorite type of music, but decent.

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 05:31 PM
I still stand by my earlier answer 51 posts ago.

stalpho slayer
06-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Gateway Playing... Video Coming up next. (http://www.kkdm.com/cc-common/videos_on_demand/gatewayplayeroas.php?playGateway=yes&track_id=4358&s=e)

watch this rap rocks

Proxy
06-28-2007, 05:17 AM
Rockers carry guns & knives, and lord knows what else.

Guns for show, knives for a pro

I think this battle comes down to just sheer numbers.
Look at all the different sub-genre's of rock. and then rap.
To name a few
Rock:

Rock n' Roll
Alt Rock
Metal
Death Metal
Nu-Metal
Classic Rock
Alternative
Progressive
Industrial
Punk
Emo
Screamo
Indie

Rap:

Rap
Hip Hop
R&B

Again, just to name a few.
So I'm thinking rock would win, just because of the difference in numbers of people on either side of the battle.

stalpho slayer
06-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Rockers carry guns & knives, and lord knows what else.

Guns for show, knives for a pro

I think this battle comes down to just sheer numbers.
Look at all the different sub-genre's of rock. and then rap.
To name a few
Rock:

Rock n' Roll
Alt Rock
Metal
Death Metal
Nu-Metal
Classic Rock
Alternative
Progressive
Industrial
Punk
Emo
Screamo
IndieRap:

Rap
Hip Hop
R&BAgain, just to name a few.
So I'm thinking rock would win, just because of the difference in numbers of people on either side of the battle.

its not a matter of numbers its how good the separate songs are click on the link on my siggy and compare it to a rock song listen to it the whole way through

edit:no link any more

SnoopyG
06-29-2007, 01:07 AM
RapperZ cause they be ballin'!!

Northcrest
06-29-2007, 01:43 AM
Rappers no questions asked.

Sweet Beloved
09-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Rockers. I have no reason other than the fact that I think they are way cooler. And sexier. And apparently that makes for a good fighter? Don't know, don't care.

I have to agree <3