PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man: The Animated Series

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Do you know what would be the perfect Spider-Man cartoon series? One that has a combination of CGI animation similar to The Batman and mature writing similar to Batman: The Animated Series.

Jebus
06-15-2007, 08:53 PM
All it needs is Carnage. If Carnage is in it, it wins.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-16-2007, 01:56 AM
i dont see that, i think that would be a bad combination IMHO

it was perfect the way it was, cgi with spiderman would be boring

Del Murder
06-16-2007, 01:58 AM
There was a cgi series on MTV and it sucked.

The perfect Spider-Man animated series already exists.

I Took the Red Pill
06-16-2007, 02:15 AM
The perfect Spider-Man animated series already exists.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-16-2007, 02:37 AM
i dont see that, i think that would be a bad combination IMHO

it was perfect the way it was, cgi with spiderman would be boring

Well I think the CGI animation might lure in the children of the audience because let's face it most children are sugared-up ADD hyenas who need to see some flashy CGI animation in order to be entertained.

My nephew is the perfect example of this because whenever he sees me watching an episode of Batman: The Animated Series he won't sit down and watch with me instead he'll ask me "Why are you watching this Uncle?" "Why do you like Batman so much?" He'd rather watch an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! instead.

By the way the perfect Spider-Man animated series may already exist but I can't buy the damn box set on DVD because there is no box set!...But hopefully when the new Spider-Man cartoon series makes it's debut on Kids WB next year it'll be good and they'll sell the complete first season on one DVD.

Del Murder
06-16-2007, 05:08 AM
Yeah, I agree that they are idiots at Fox for not releasing the whole series as a box set. The DC shows have it right. I love my Justice League DVD sets.

I have the full Spider-Man series on DVD, but it's a burned copy and not very good quality. What I wouldn't give for some high quality Spider-Man. The discs that are out now only revolve around some villain and or other theme and aren't full season sets. Damn you Marvel!

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-16-2007, 06:05 AM
I've given up on the Spider-Man animated series box set because if Marvel was going to release one they would've done it a long time ago when Spider-Man 1 was released in theaters because that would've been a good marketing ploy.

I just don't understand it, I mean Marvel released a box set of Fantastic Four: The Animated Series back in 2005 when the first Fantastic Four film was in theaters so why couldn't they release a box set of Spider-Man: The Animated Series back in 2002?