PDA

View Full Version : Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica

ShunNakamura
06-15-2007, 10:24 PM
<span style="color:#FFCCFF">
For those who are not into the fansub area of Anime you likely haven't heard or seen this due to its lack of an English release. However, if you can obtain a copy of it(either the fansub or import it from Japan if you know Japanese) I would recommend it. I find it to be fairly entertaining though I'll admit I have only seen the first two episodes.

On the continent of Polyphonica, Spirits materialize in the world, surviving on the music that is played by humans, and live together with them. While the spirits do not appear often, some spirits have enough power to materialize in human or animal forms and live together with humans. Dantists, who play special music called “Commandia,” are widely respected in this world. They also are usually in contract with powerful spirits. The story of Shinkyoku Sōkai Polyphonica revolves around the new Dantist, Phoron Tatara, the spirit that he made a contract with, Corticarte Apa Lagranges, and their friends, in their daily life and work.

Yesy-Fansubs has the first episode subbed and NEET Fansubs has the first two episodes subbed.

Anyways for those that have seen this what are you thoughts on this anime(or perhaps if you haven't seen it, what are your thoughts on Anime News Network's Plot Summary). I.E. if you have seen it rate on that if you haven't you can give a 'hype' rating or whatever.
</span>