PDA

View Full Version : ARGGG I WILL KILL THEM ALL!

Ko Ko
06-15-2007, 11:53 PM
I am unquestionably resentful and vengeful.
I hate to the point of hating myself because part of me is part of what I hate. I hate so much, it makes me sick and I cannot sleep at night.

I have a vendetta. I will be avenged.

ARE YOU vengeful? Towards whom/what? Why?

Araciel
06-16-2007, 12:05 AM
heck no.

vengeance is unfulfilling, and therefore a waste of my energy.

Fatal Impurity
06-16-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm vengeful at a "friend's" betrayal...

In which my revenge was exacted in a rather childish manner i'll admit...but heck it made me feel better and it even's out the score!

fire_of_avalon
06-16-2007, 12:35 AM
I'm more wrathful than I am vengeful, but I can be pretty vengeful if you screw with the wrong people.

Luara
06-16-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm vengeful at a "friend's" betrayal...

oui

Vermachtnis
06-16-2007, 12:54 AM
Nah I'm pretty passive. It's hard for me to stay mad for too long and impossible to hold a grudge.

darksword12
06-16-2007, 12:59 AM
I wish I were allowed to be vengeful...

But I'm not.

So I just bottle up the anger and let it fester into a writhing mass of pure, concentrated, unending evil.

Iceglow
06-16-2007, 12:59 AM
I've had my revenge on people though the ultimate revenge I once recieved on someone was in the end not worth it, sure I destroyed someones life, gave them severe depression, made people threaten that if he even showed up at the same gig as them by accident even he'd get beaten up or stabbed or stuff. What did that cost me? 50% of my mates hated me for it, the other 50% were disappointed, disliked my actions, told me to drop it repeatedly and never again dared risk my ire meaning they became suck ups...it was the best friends the true friends however who left me. I've wrecked someone's life they've got it sorted, under control but even something so little as an e-mail from me saying "sorry I can't apologise enough for what happened all those years ago but things have changed and believe me when I say to you I paid for my actions tenfold..." can set them off in a way that whilst they're all defensively angry they're hurt, threatened even by me saying that to them...I don't want their friendship. I don't even want to be a part of their life but I wanted to apologise.

5 years down the line now, I've got a small circle of close friends of which a minor hand full even knew me at all back then or knew me properly at that time, I look back and think what a jerk was I and accept fully that even though some of the many things I have been through and lived to tell the tale of have been sheer dumb luck (or the lack thereof) and even though I know I didn't deserve those things to happen to me, they're punishment for that series of actions.

So am I vengeful? Not now, I learnt a lesson about revenge, it bites you in the ass 2 times harder than you dished it out. I could have had revenge on so many people since for betraying me, hurting me, even near killing me...yet have I? No, because if I do I'm not the better man I'd like to think I've become.

Garnie
06-16-2007, 01:02 AM
im vengvul at my bum!
ITS TO BIGGG!!!
AND MY SPELLING! IT WONT MAKE SENSE!

PyroManiak
06-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Now'a'days Im more about rebellion and not letting myself be stopped, However when I was younger people would toy around with me to an extreme and even though I may seem like a "toy" they found out this toy has a "frikkin laserbeam on his head"

Anaisa
06-16-2007, 02:06 AM
I believe justice should be done, so I believe in vengeance. I'll do what I can to get it, but so far I've never taken it as far as I feel I should, because this world is far from fair, an I could get in trouble myself if I do things my way. I try an keep away from people generally, because the more I'm around them, the more chance there is of me giving them what they deserve.

yanis
06-16-2007, 02:17 AM
I might get angry sometimes, but you have to try really hard to piss me off, but even then I wouldn't think of getting revenge or doing anything else...

Fatal Impurity
06-16-2007, 02:28 AM
I've had my revenge on people though the ultimate revenge I once recieved on someone was in the end not worth it, sure I destroyed someones life, gave them severe depression, made people threaten that if he even showed up at the same gig as them by accident even he'd get beaten up or stabbed or stuff. What did that cost me? 50% of my mates hated me for it, the other 50% were disappointed, disliked my actions, told me to drop it repeatedly and never again dared risk my ire meaning they became suck ups...it was the best friends the true friends however who left me. I've wrecked someone's life they've got it sorted, under control but even something so little as an e-mail from me saying "sorry I can't apologise enough for what happened all those years ago but things have changed and believe me when I say to you I paid for my actions tenfold..." can set them off in a way that whilst they're all defensively angry they're hurt, threatened even by me saying that to them...I don't want their friendship. I don't even want to be a part of their life but I wanted to apologise.

5 years down the line now, I've got a small circle of close friends of which a minor hand full even knew me at all back then or knew me properly at that time, I look back and think what a jerk was I and accept fully that even though some of the many things I have been through and lived to tell the tale of have been sheer dumb luck (or the lack thereof) and even though I know I didn't deserve those things to happen to me, they're punishment for that series of actions.

So am I vengeful? Not now, I learnt a lesson about revenge, it bites you in the ass 2 times harder than you dished it out. I could have had revenge on so many people since for betraying me, hurting me, even near killing me...yet have I? No, because if I do I'm not the better man I'd like to think I've become.

Heheh i know what you mean Iceglow...afterall i am the force that bites you in the ass 2 times as hard as you dished it out!

That "friend" that betrayed me well his betrayal was basically the "revenge" he took out on me because i was saying about how he decided to plagerise someone's song...in public, well eventhough that his plagerism was true he decided to get revenge and thus got my account deleted on the website i was commented on and then proceded to hack into and take control of my hotmail account...

Well i managed to get back onto the site and saw him bragging about it to his mates so i decided to what he did to me except much worse! I took his website account defiled his profile page, defiled and renamed his band pages to nasty statements about him and also ive taken control of HIS hotmail plus im trying to mine back. Not to mention ive made a relationship destroying statement to a girl he's been trying to go out with for the last year! Plus ive also made various remarks to his friends page's making him out to be a complete idiot...

Like i said earlier childish but fun and fulfilling!

Madame Adequate
06-16-2007, 04:56 AM
I tend to restrain my vengeful desires. Not because I have any real problem with them in themselves, but because revenge is never eye for an eye. It's always eye for an eye and a finger, and then the OTHER guy thinks this is unfair, so he turns round and takes your hand, and etc.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
06-16-2007, 05:14 AM
I hate to the point of hating myself because part of me is part of what I hate. I hate so much, it makes me sick and I cannot sleep at night.

not really...... I fight everything but i never fight myself.

theundeadhero
06-16-2007, 05:26 AM
I'm not out to get anybody.

~*~Celes~*~
06-16-2007, 06:36 AM
I tend to hold grudges sometimes, but only if the person the grudge is against gives me reasons to stay mad at them.

Eiko Guy
06-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Yes I truly am. My boyfriend is now on a monh of punishment starting today. I keep saying I'll do it but never do so I am putting my foot down. hhehehehahaha. NO sex for a month i wonder how he will feel.

Ramza Beoulve
06-16-2007, 06:43 AM

ARE YOU vengeful? Towards whom/what? Why?More than saying if I'm vengeful or not, I should ask if I can help you somehow, so... tell me, can I help you somehow?

Agrias
06-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Why are you vengeful my desert blossom?

I can be at times, although its only towards two people in general. It just depends on how much you piss me off with your untruthfulness.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-16-2007, 02:20 PM
My revengeful nature is generally quashed by the sense of futile despair...

Ko Ko
06-16-2007, 04:56 PM

ARE YOU vengeful? Towards whom/what? Why?More than saying if I'm vengeful or not, I should ask if I can help you somehow, so... tell me, can I help you somehow?

There is no way to help me. These are daddy-and-ex-boyfreind-issues. I cannot be saved.

Rocket Edge
06-16-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm not really vengeful at all, although if someone hurt my family or friends its a differant story. I take their revenge into my own hands.

Peter_20
06-16-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm like a sleeping lion:
usually I'm very calm and pretty silent, but if someone treats me in a respectless way, I get MAD.

Because of this, people become totally shocked when I actually get mad, because they never expected me to have that attitude. :D

Renmiri
06-16-2007, 07:02 PM
There is no way to help me. These are daddy-and-ex-boyfreind-issues. I cannot be saved.

Been there.

But I found out that my hate and need to "get even" was what still gave them power to mess up with me. Hate still keeps you connected to the jerk and makes it impossible for you to move on with your life.

Let go. For your own good. Don't let them ruin your life more than they have to date.

Good luck :)

Ramza Beoulve
06-19-2007, 07:26 AM

Been there.

But I found out that my hate and need to "get even" was what still gave them power to mess up with me. Hate still keeps you connected to the jerk and makes it impossible for you to move on with your life.

Let go. For your own good. Don't let them ruin your life more than they have to date.

Good luck :)Yeah, there's always a way.

You have to focus your anger, and your hate in something productive, use that energy to get over them and to be strong enough. One thing I have learned is that when you want more vengeance, the hate consumes you, and you start to be more and more frail. I have not lived that issue, but I have lived mother-and-ex-girlfriend issues, and more than once I have desired vengeance.

Shlup
06-21-2007, 12:22 AM
I am not vengeful or hateful or any such thing. I am generally the definition of apathetic.

Agrias
06-21-2007, 02:29 AM
I usually show my rage and vengefulness by laughing at them...At all times...

So Ramza....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

McLovin'
06-21-2007, 02:33 AM
Want revenge? Punch something. (or beer)

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-21-2007, 06:40 AM
I dont now what those words mean.......

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-21-2007, 07:09 AM
dayum my spelling is bad tonight

Ramza Beoulve
06-21-2007, 07:30 AM
I usually show my rage and vengefulness by laughing at them...At all times...

So Ramza....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH
... desu? :confused:

Nominus Experse
06-21-2007, 07:32 AM
Revenge is something I do not usually bother with. More likely than not, it's because I take measures to have very few people involved with me, whether that be directly or indirectly.

If it were were a matter of something I hold dear to me, than I can say with no pause that I would become a black, brutal fury. I would likely exact more than revenge.

More commonly than not, however, I am the cause of another's vengeful thoughts if they do not know me well, as I am as I am - terribly acidic and cynical.

Hambone
06-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Not really. I just can't bring myself to hurt someone because something they did.

Lachrymosa
06-21-2007, 11:28 AM
I can't really say I'm a vengeful person; I don't believe in revenge. It won't make the original wrong be right, and it usually doesn't make you feel any better about it, either. In my case, it just makes me feel worse because I feel like I've been childish and sunk down to the level of the person who wronged me in the first place.

Which isn't to say that I can't hold grudges or be extremely hateful at times. I try not to be, but...some things just kind of push me over the edge.

Harroldo
06-21-2007, 11:57 AM
vengence can keep you up if its not fulfille3d but what is the most deppressing thing is to let something get you to the point where you need vengence, although it is fun to plan out a scheme in which to exact revenge it is more scary to watch yourself be controlled as well as consumed by it. so its a fine line.

yeah an exgirlfriend ... my plan... bring realization of her mistake and loss

CloudSquallandZidane
06-21-2007, 12:38 PM
None of you will escape my wrath...

Quindiana Jones
06-21-2007, 01:08 PM
My jealousy of some guy I know used to make me wish he was dead. :bigbiggri

But not anymore! :evenbiggergrin:

Cool Revolutionary
06-25-2007, 10:59 PM

the pretenciousness flows like a river.

Mercen-X
09-10-2007, 09:42 PM

Did you get this out of one of those self-examining suveys?

I can't sleep at night but it's not because of hate.

The entire human race frustrates me to no end, myself included. There have been plenty of people I've wanted to drag down, show up, hurt, maim, or kill and some I've gone so far as to plot the very thing. However, despite even an ambition to command the world with a brutal regime to take my revenge on a global scale, I find myself lazing about on my living room sofa wondering what it would be like instead to be a real hero.

Yeah. If I had power, I'd probably abuse it from time to time. Superman can go rape himself, goody little two-shoes. But I would never stoop so low as to actually use my powers to bring the world down.

So, yes. I'm vengeful in nature but lack the will to see it through. I'm honest to a fault and that's what really irks me.

I've always hated the thought even moreso of becoming the person I hurt.

Jess
09-11-2007, 07:18 PM
I try not to hold grudges against people and if I do dislike somebody I'd rather not waste my time on them. :jess:

Leeza
09-12-2007, 06:03 PM
This thread is too old for revival in GC. :cat: