PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Battlefront 2 Online

Holy Lancer
06-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Does anyone here besides me play Star Wars Battlefront 2 online?

My username is "I_EAT_N00BS_4_BRKFST".

I have a usb headset so I can talk to other players during the game. I'm really addicted to this game online and i'm pretty good too.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-16-2007, 02:12 AM
im pretty good at this game, but i dont play online =/

Holy Lancer
06-17-2007, 02:57 AM
im pretty good at this game, but i dont play online =/

You should play online. Playing against the computer/AI is ridiculously easy. In a capture the flag game to 15 I easily get over 1,500 kills. Online it's a lot more fun and competitive. You can talk to other players online with the headset.

Spammerman
06-17-2007, 03:02 AM
What system? I might get it for 360 since i beat it for my ps2. Also, I would pwn you. And I think they screwed up the wookies SO MUCH in this game. Example: Ewok Battlefront you could jump off a platform, land on a at walker, time bomb is, jump off like in the movies. They took away the time bomb. Also, they reversed the way the bow works.

Also, the beam rifle sucks, it doesnt have that much range for a sniper. You can easily be picked off.

Holy Lancer
06-17-2007, 03:44 AM
I play on PS2. An I would pwn you man i'm really good if I actually try. Do you play online? What's your username?

Spammerman
06-17-2007, 01:35 PM
I dont have any online, but once I get a clone sharpshooter, its over.

Old Manus
06-17-2007, 01:56 PM
I occaisonally play online as LOL WUT.

Darkja
06-17-2007, 02:11 PM
lotsa people still play? I havent played for a year or so, most servers were emtpy.. except a heroes mos eisley one which was insane.
/

Albel
06-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Ive got that game, but I dont have it online because they dont sell the online connection thing in England. But its ok because I'm going to try and import it.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-18-2007, 02:53 AM
yea, cant get online unless i buy the new ps2, aint gonna happen

also..........1,500 kills WTF, the most ive ever gotten was 800 or something i think

Nominus Experse
06-18-2007, 09:11 AM
I played this game ages ago, but even now, find myself itching to play more. however, I never played online much, as I enjoyed the more personal, laid back feeling of fighting friends.

Holy Lancer
06-21-2007, 04:17 PM
lotsa people still play? I havent played for a year or so, most servers were emtpy.. except a heroes mos eisley one which was insane.
/

I don't really like the Heroes games. I play in an all conquest server called T_O_DD, I like the people in there and know them all now. There are a lot of people who play in it. There's another server called Official or SWBF2 Official Server but they are kind of nooby. There are still many people who play this online.

Edit: My new username is [FEAR]GM_Shadow. I'm in the clan "FEAR" and I am the guildmaster of rocket, and yes I am named after that wonderful ninja from Final Fantasy 6.