PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Brave help

Eiko Guy
06-16-2007, 03:10 AM
So I play this game and I have a team of Seven.

Ash is lvl 32
marona 30
healer 18
healer 12
witch 10
valkyrie 18
Soldeir 12

I need to know what would be something good to equip onto them. My soldier is weak. Scarily so. My witch's ice spell is stronger than her mega ice spell which I don't understand. I just need something that will turn my game around and make it easier.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-16-2007, 04:22 AM
Soldiers suck. Their main power is how long they last.

Do you have a Merchant, Titlist, Blacksmith, Dungeon Monk and Fushionist? Get them, pronto.

As far as other characters, what all can you make?

Eiko Guy
06-16-2007, 09:46 PM
I am up to the ice place. I have all the available monsters from chapter one. ALL. My
merchant is lvl 7
titlist lvl2
Dungeon monk 3
and fusionist 4
They do like 4 on all the monsters.
I can make lions fenrirs werewofls zombies amazons owl sentries/ninja's the list goes on.

Markus. D
06-16-2007, 09:52 PM
So I play this game and I have a team of Seven.

Ash is lvl 32
marona 30
healer 18
healer 12
witch 10
valkyrie 18
Soldeir 12

I need to know what would be something good to equip onto them. My soldier is weak. Scarily so. My witch's ice spell is stronger than her mega ice spell which I don't understand. I just need something that will turn my game around and make it easier.

as for the skill

Level it up through use.

Each individual skill has it's own level. So you will need to grind them if you want them to be any good. As for the Tier Elemental spells. Mega Ice will become alot stronger than Ice quickly.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Werewolves are awesome, give them a good sword and they'll be your second-best next to Ash.

Amazons are also good at physical attacking.

Don't bother leveling all of those classes I mentioned, just have them and make use of them. They're pretty crappy in combat situations so don't bother with 'em.

Markus. D
06-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Werewolves are awesome, give them a good sword and they'll be your second-best next to Ash.

Amazons are also good at physical attacking.

Don't bother leveling all of those classes I mentioned, just have them and make use of them. They're pretty crappy in combat situations so don't bother with 'em.

Some however do benefit from leveling though (Like the Fusionist for example).

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-16-2007, 10:55 PM
I've never been able to make my Fushionist at all useful, is the problem.

The only way I've had to level them effectively is the scrabbit level-up exploit.

Markus. D
06-16-2007, 11:07 PM
I suppose.

Yeah. The only reason to level them is to lower the overwhelming costs of some of the fusions x_x;

Eiko Guy
06-17-2007, 12:38 AM
werewolf, amazon got it. Where do I get good swords. The only good staff I have is dense steel staff which only has blinding light. I need more moves because all the monsters are resisting me. Thanks for the help.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-17-2007, 01:16 AM
You get more moves by learning them from the Blacksmith and by fusing weapons together to get more.

Markus. D
06-17-2007, 02:46 AM
Yup ^^

You can purchase moves based on the weapon's (I think... or is it character's) mana point.

it got a little weird being able to learn attacks from a Tree... o____O

Eiko Guy
06-17-2007, 08:58 PM
I understand how to unlock moves but theres nothing good for my healer. She does more damage than marona. Oh yeah whats a good weapon for marona? She Is pretty good with trees but she seems to have hit a level where she wont do a lot of damage anymore.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-17-2007, 09:34 PM
I give Marona a good sword. She'll never be the damage monster Ash is, but get her strong enough and she can hold her own, which is nice as she never goes away.

Markus. D
06-18-2007, 03:18 AM
That staff spell she can learn that uses like 1 SP is pretty nice until you can effectively make use of the weapon of choice.