PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt

Masamunemaster
06-16-2007, 06:03 AM
I was talking to a guy at gamestop and he said that they were thinking of putting this game on the Wii....is it a lie or are they acctually going to help people learn how to kill people?

Raebus
06-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Teaching to kill? :rolleyes2

Its a game, not a tool for killing. Either take it too seriously or look at it for what it is, a game to be enjoyed.

IGN: Manhunt 2 (http://uk.wii.ign.com/objects/883/883115.html)

Markus. D
06-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Rating.

Follow.

Be content.

I played the first one n_n The story was actually pretty good... the amount of killing was a bit much though -_-;

CloudSquallandZidane
06-16-2007, 10:26 AM
I don't think you can really emulate killing someone with a plastic bag (My favorite from Manhunt 1) using the Wiimote... Maybe killing someone with a baseball bat, will be more fun though.

licence
06-16-2007, 04:27 PM
I enjoyed Manhunt up until guns became a part of the game, I didn't find them as enjoyable as the other methods.

Nominus Experse
06-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Manhunt was very visceral, and the fact that it is finding itself on the Wii - which obviously allows the player to come closer to the true nature of the game - is an interesting one.

It's a bloody, violent game, that much is very certain. But actually waving your hands about is something... intriguing.

Some may deem such a thing as frightening, but I'm too sure. This game isn't soft, so trying to raise alarm of its Wii-features is rather non-productive.

I wouldn't say that the motion capabilities will effect the player any more than simple inputs of various buttons.

The game is already violent and ridden with violence and troubles the player will have to face - with a simple controller or wave of their hand. The outcome and experience is likely the same.