PDA

View Full Version : Ow! My freakin' ears!

Agrias
06-16-2007, 08:29 AM
So i got my ear cartilage pierced not too long ago, and i was quite downcast when i couldnt take it out last sunday to put in a gold stud. I wanted a gold stud in there so it would tie in with my pirate jewelry that i wore along with a pirate costume to see pirates 3. Well TODAY of all days, it finally comes out! I'm wearing the gold pirate jewelry at last!!!!

So discuss, how many piercings do you have (want)?
Also, whats your favorite piece of jewelry?

Jowy
06-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Four piercings; Two earlobe, one cartilage, one tongue. I'd like second earlobe rings going through my tunnels, and maybe my lip re-done.

Markus. D
06-16-2007, 08:40 AM
I wanna get Snake Fangs.

They look hawt.

Agrias
06-16-2007, 08:42 AM
I wanna get Snake Fangs.

They look hawt.

My friend actually has them, it suits him quite well actually.

kikimm
06-16-2007, 08:59 AM
I just have the two regular ear things right now. I want more, though. I have to get going on that. I think the ears would be the only thing I'd pierce, although I'm very interested in other ones. I'm mostly content with just admiring them on other people, though. :p

Zeldy
06-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Two regular ear piercings for me, I have plans for a lip and even tongue piercings when I get older though.

Rocket Edge
06-16-2007, 04:50 PM
I wanna get Snake Fangs.
What are they?

I have just the one, on my left earlobe. I wear a diamond in it whenever I go on a night out. I was gonna get my eyebrow done, but i'm not bothered anymore. At the moment, i'm happy with what I have.

licence
06-16-2007, 04:56 PM
I have no piercings and wear no jewelry. Used to wear silver dog tags, but not anymore.

Leen-Leen
06-16-2007, 04:59 PM
I only have an ear piercing in both ears, apparently since I was a baby, my mother told me. My favorite pieces of jewelry are whatever dangling earrings I have and probably this key necklace that i have. xD

Chloe.
06-16-2007, 05:03 PM
I have just the one piercing in each earlobe, I would like to get that done a second time and maybe one at the top too. My friend teaches me loads about all the different piercings, she has: 3 earlobe, belly, tongue, nose, one at the top of her ear and that little bit in the middle of her ear (I think it's called a tragus or something), and she's only 14. xD I'm too scared to get anything pierced that's not on my ear. :p

fire_of_avalon
06-16-2007, 05:18 PM
I have a piercing in each lobe, one helix (http://www.monis-piercing.de/abc/helix.jpg) in my left ear and a rook (http://accel16.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/15/45/15/rook02.jpg) in my right. (neither of those are me, they're internet pictures!)

I have plans for two more left helix piercings, two right helix piercings, a second set of lobe piercings, an eyebrow piercing and a nose piercing. That would make twelve in all. I'm hopefully going to get the eyebrow or nose done next week. The ear piercings are things I can save for later in life, but I know I won't always be able to wear the facial rings, so I figured I'd better get started.

Jess
06-16-2007, 05:31 PM
I have my ears pierced 3 times on each side, 1 cartilage piercing on my left ear, my nose pierced and my belly button. :jess:

Værn
06-16-2007, 05:47 PM
I wanna get Snake Fangs.
What are they?
When in doubt, consult Urban Dictionary! (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snake+bites)
No piercings. Not going to get any unless somebody can get their hands on some Ryo-Ohki earrings for me =)

Denmark
06-16-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't have any piercings. Nor do I want any. Nor do I wear any sort of jewelry. I believe the only thing I'd ever wear would be a wedding ring.

Faris
06-16-2007, 08:40 PM
I've only got my ears pierced and I rarely wear earrings as it is. I don't want any more piercings.

Essência
06-16-2007, 08:47 PM
I have 2 piercings on the left ear, but I still want to do one on the navel.

Your problem happend to me; in a months ago I tried to put on piercing on my top ear and that stupid thing didnt enter on the whole LOL but I tried hard and now is here, shiny!:D LOL

Agrias
06-17-2007, 05:50 AM
I hear that navel piercings hurt alot O_O

BakerMan
06-17-2007, 05:53 AM
I want them.. you know where.... No, not really, I never plan on getting piercings of any kind, I'd look like crap.

Agent Proto
06-17-2007, 06:19 AM
I don't have any because I'm a loser. :(

Agrias
06-17-2007, 06:22 AM

You'll never be a loser in my eyes!~

Lynx
06-17-2007, 06:25 AM

same :)

Agrias
06-17-2007, 06:58 AM
KEKEKE, you guys arent losers. You just cant be arsed to get a piercing.

oddler
06-17-2007, 07:04 AM
I don't have any piercings. Nor do I want any. Nor do I wear any sort of jewelry. I believe the only thing I'd ever wear would be a wedding ring.

Nominus Experse
06-17-2007, 07:19 AM
I plan to have 4 on one ear, and 6 on the other.
Two in my eyebrow
One in my nose
One through my penis
Nipple piercings
And several back piercings

The only reason why I haven't bothered to receive them yet is because I am currently trying to donate as much blood as possible. Recieving a piercing sets one back a few months, so I must wait.

At any rate, waiting allows me to think of better, more appropriate tattoos, piercings, and scarifications. Or perhaps, it rather allows me to think of more :P

Agrias
06-17-2007, 07:26 AM
Two in my eyebrow
One in my nose
One through my penis
Nipple piercings

The only reason why I haven't bothered to receive them yet is because I am currently trying to donate as much blood as possible. Recieving a piercing sets one back a few months, so I must wait.

At any rate, waiting allows me to think of better, more appropriate tattoos, piercings, and scarifications. Or perhaps, it rather allows me to think of more :P
:O
SWEET JEBUS! Well have fun with the pen0r piercing. kekeke, i heard it hurts like hell

Nominus Experse
06-17-2007, 07:31 AM
You forget I am a masochistic moron.

Agrias
06-17-2007, 07:33 AM
True... i should have known better, i'm sorry. forgive me...-grovels-

Fonzie
06-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Two in my eyebrow
One in my nose
One through my penis
Nipple piercings

God damn, I shuddered. Come on Trev, that sounds painful, and with a high infection rate. :crying:

Nominus Experse
06-17-2007, 11:42 PM
I will one day be made a prince. No one may deter me!

As for that of infection, I won't be stupid about it. I'll have done my research and found a respected, talented piercer.

I've done worse things.

fire_of_avalon
06-18-2007, 12:18 AM
The infection rates for Prince Alberts are nothing like the infection rates for navel piercings. Navel piercings have something like a 45% rate of infection, while Alberts have 21% rate of infection. So as long as Nom is a clean guy, he's probably safe.

Nipples are the most prone to infection, though, followed by navel, then ampallang, then labial.

EDIT: Good on you, Nom, for doing your homework. So many people just show up someplace and get holes stabbed in them without even knowing what they should look for in a shop.