PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on Final Fantasy Site Staff Are Better Than CK's Application Form

Baloki
06-16-2007, 09:51 AM
This is the Summer 2007 Application for the posi<b></b>tion of <strike>Cid's Knight</strike> most awesome site people, Site Staff at Eyes on Final Fantasy forums. Please submit your reply in this thread for <strike>Staff</strike> Roogle's consideration.

<strike>Cid's Knight</strike> Site Staff Application

Bio Information

Forum Name:
Real First Name:
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game:
Favourite Web Based Coding Language:
Linux?:

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before?
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently?

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF <strike>Forums</strike> Site Staff?

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go?

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat?

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work?

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ).

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special?

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out?

Yes I stole this from Rubah, I'll blame someone else later, also applications submitted via this thread have a redeemable value of 0.01 Psychotic, not availiable with any other promotion, do not disseminate, do not ride this ride if you suffer from a heart condition, pregnancy or Loony BoB.

Agrias
06-16-2007, 09:58 AM
Cid's Knight Site Staff Application

Bio Information

Forum Name: Agrias
Real First Name: Alice
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 8
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: ff6 and ff12
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: html
Linux?: Windows?

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Yes, my own
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? MAH SITE (http://www.freewebs.com/alicethegreek)

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff? Cause there is an opportunity, so why not grab it?

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? I'll video tape in the closet

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? With fire...its prettyyyyy

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? With cake and red bull.You'd be surprised how well it tastes together.

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. Spam up my own sites that i'm signed up on

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Use a whip and intimidate/blackmale people into working faster! >:o

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). I wouldnt cause it would take my soul ;_;

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special? I can whistle like a man

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? ....Is it hot abuse?

Xaven
06-16-2007, 09:59 AM
I answered "Yes" to all the above questions. Do I win the title now?

SammieBabe
06-16-2007, 03:26 PM

Bio Information

Forum Name: SammieBabe
Real First Name:Samantha
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 8
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game:VIII
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: The language of love...:jokey
Linux?: uhhh..yeah??

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Nope.
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently?

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff? The BDSM parties I've heard so much about.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? All the way baby, all the way...

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Flash him.

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. Wear and sandwich board with the site on it and nothing else.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Ball gags and horse whips.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). I'm more of a 'supervisor' type. I'd be good at keeping everyone "motivated", if you know what I mean. :jokey:

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special? Site Staff needs another hot chick.

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? Only if he's willing to take some in return. The safe word is potato...;)

theundeadhero
06-16-2007, 03:29 PM
What about the application I already have in the Staff forums? Do I have to fill this one out too :p

Odaisé Gaelach
06-16-2007, 03:40 PM

Bio Information

Forum Name: Odaisé Gaelach
Real First Name: Ciaran
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 4
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: Final Fantasy X.
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: HTML.
Linux?: Smurf off.

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Yes. (http://www.writingonthewind.com)

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF <strike>Forums</strike> Site Staff? The power! The power! And the ladies, of course. :p

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? All the way, baby!

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? Either engage them with my Metal Gear Rex (Ray is for the weak!) or write code that blocks them.

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Shave his mullet.

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. We can have a stand outside Monaghan Utd's football ground.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Code optimisation and slavery.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). Time constraints. If I can get the teleporter working...

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special? I'm special!

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? Hit me baby!

Yes I stole this from Rubah, I'll blame someone else later, also applications submitted via this thread have a redeemable value of 0.01 Psychotic, not availiable with any other promotion, do not disseminate, do not ride this ride if you suffer from a heart condition, pregnancy or Loony BoB.

How can you suffer from Loony BoB?

Tavrobel
06-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Site Staff Application

Forum Name: 1337haxn00b
Real First Name: Paul
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 23
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: XII
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: All of them
Linux?: Sure, why not?

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Probably
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? Well, it's dead now!

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff? To piss off Spatvark.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? Depends.

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? Freaking out and making sure the server doesn't die on me.

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Tell him to play Diablo II. Less of a waste of time.

Piss off Spatvark and cl_out.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. OMG!!!11!!one! do work?

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). I don't know. Because you are all slackers?

1) What makes you so special? I know how to piss off Spatvark.

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? Depends.

bipper
06-16-2007, 04:03 PM

Bio Information

Forum Name: Bipper
Real First Name: Michael
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: a lot
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: ff6
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: Xhtml 1.1 strict or PHP.
Linux?: yes, Slackware 11, pimping out the old 2.4 kernel with ReiserFS
Windows? Windows XPpro, and Windows Vista. Windows Mobile on my phone.

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Yes, a :skull::skull::skull::skull:on.
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? <a href="http://www.goegames.com"> this</a> is one. Hardly even a crowning achievement. My stuff is kinda all over the place at the moment. :) Working on more, however, I program intranet pages at work most of the day. I also spent two years designing pages for various companies through KDM consulting.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff? It get's me one step closer to mullet's ass.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? I am Bipper. I GOE. I would push the limits of GOE as far as they could. Dr. Unne would be impressed.

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? Google bot's are a threat?

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Uhm, sex. He is married, it should be obvious he doesn't get any.:jokey:

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. Simple networking, same as I do now. As I get other sites up of mine, I wouldn't mind linking in at all.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Possibly defining a process management system, or some kind of group organization of sorts. Prolly actually working would be the best way to get things done :D

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). Give something back, and do some coding outside of work and my games.

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special? I fucking goe.

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? no, I would be wanting to.

rubah
06-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Site Staff Application

Bio Information

Forum Name: Rubah
Real First Name: Allison
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 5
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: Final Fantasy VIII
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: PHP
Linux?: Is daunting to me personally and a personal goal to achieve eventually.

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Oh yes.
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? Snowy-day Goes CYBERPUNK (xD) (http://www.snowy-day.net/) since December 2000. Still cookin' on it!

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Site Staff? I already do junk for you!

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? If I got a piece of that little azzie fenlon, mmph oh baby~

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? Slip them a couple of bucks on the side so they'd raise the Google PR 8)

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Find a project and act really excited about it and maybe even get a rough first couple of pages going and pawn it off once it gets everyone else all movin'

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. Make the link to the front site bigger on the forums.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Make the menus all empty drop downs and do some Ajax magic to load them all after the page is loaded but only if someone hovers over them. Also replacing some of the bloated GIFs with PNGs. (you should do that anyways, a gif that says 'site' shouldn't be 1.1kb!

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). I keep saying I will but it keeps never happening ;_; that's why I'm doing this application!

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special? I'm pretty.

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? I love munty with all of my heart.

theundeadhero
06-16-2007, 06:24 PM
4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Use a whip and intimidate/blackmale people into working faster! >:oLet's hire her Baloki! *Thinks of whips and leather*

How can you suffer from Loony BoB?Only a true SS member can know. Trust me, you don't wanna know.

Renmiri
06-16-2007, 06:53 PM

Bio Information

Forum Name: Renmiri
Real First Name: Renmiri
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: over 25
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: X
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: XML
Linux?: Unix

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Yes a :skull::skull::skull::skull:load of them
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? Most are classified, but this one (http://forums.ffproject.net/index.php) has been around for a year.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF <strike>Forums</strike> Site Staff? :tongue: Power :tongue:

3) If you were asked to participate in a Saff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go?
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/61WQ2DY7J5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? RAID would get rid of spiders and short circuit the bots

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Threaten to shave his mullet

SPAM

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site.
Add many blank pages

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ).
I suck at graphics but can add many pages of fluff

Subjective Section

The pizza

Bring it on! :choc2:

Baloki
06-16-2007, 07:01 PM
I answered "Yes" to all the above questions. Do I win the title now?

I think there's probably one of those slave titles floating around somewhere...

Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game:VIII

You're hired!

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff? The BDSM parties I've heard so much about.

You're not supposed to know about those until after the initiation party :(

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. Wear and sandwich board with the site on it and nothing else.

:D

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). I'm more of a 'supervisor' type. I'd be good at keeping everyone "motivated", if you know what I mean. :jokey:

:joey:

Are you saying me and ES arn't hot?

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? Only if he's willing to take some in return. The safe word is potato...;)

;)

What about the application I already have in the Staff forums? Do I have to fill this one out too :p

I'm sure Azar and your good self can come up with a 'compromise'.

Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: Final Fantasy X.

In the words of Alan Sugar, Your Fired!

Linux?: Smurf off.

I wouldn't say that in earshot of Unne-puddings :O

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF <strike>Forums</strike> Site Staff? The power! The power! And the ladies, of course. :p

HSU gets all of those, and that damn'd Super Delete :O

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff? To piss off Spatvark.

Just don't vote for him in a Ciddie as best Site Staff and he'll be pritty pissed xD

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. OMG!!!11!!one! do work?

I'll come up with a witty response to this later...

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). I don't know. Because you are all slackers?

Please see previous comment :p

Bio Information

Forum Name: Bipper
Real First Name: Michael
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: a lot
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: ff6
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: Xhtml 1.1 strict or PHP.
Linux?: yes, Slackware 11, pimping out the old 2.4 kernel with ReiserFS
Windows? Windows XPpro, and Windows Vista. Windows Mobile on my phone.

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Yes, a :skull::skull::skull::skull:on.
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? <a href="http://www.goegames.com"> this</a> is one. Hardly even a crowning achievement. My stuff is kinda all over the place at the moment. :) Working on more, however, I program intranet pages at work most of the day. I also spent two years designing pages for various companies through KDM consulting.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff? It get's me one step closer to mullet's ass.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? I am Bipper. I GOE. I would push the limits of GOE as far as they could. Dr. Unne would be impressed.

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? Google bot's are a threat?

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Uhm, sex. He is married, it should be obvious he doesn't get any.:jokey:

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. Simple networking, same as I do now. As I get other sites up of mine, I wouldn't mind linking in at all.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Possibly defining a process management system, or some kind of group organization of sorts. Prolly actually working would be the best way to get things done :D

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). Give something back, and do some coding outside of work and my games.

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special? I smurfing goe.

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? no, I would be wanting to.

Can I point you in the direction of this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/site-staff/71014-how-do-i-help-frontsite.html) and this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/site-staff/102451-sitestaff-eyes-ff-site-staff-irc-channel.html)? Also bug Azar (http://forums.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=11969) and see if he has anything for you to do :D

*blah, blah, blah, all leapord on Safari, no real OS*

You keep promising us Rubah but just where is our cheesecake :( Also FF8 = WIN :D

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Use a whip and intimidate/blackmale people into working faster! >:oLet's hire her Baloki! *Thinks of whips and leather*

I think you need to 'test' her first hero ^_^ *realises how wrong that sounds xD*

How can you suffer from Loony BoB?Only a true SS member can know. Trust me, you don't wanna know.

bipper
06-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I guess if you all would like the hand, I am willing.

Renmiri
06-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Bah! I was sure I was a shoo in with my Pornogami ;)

oddler
06-16-2007, 08:39 PM
I propose 100 of us join together so we can get a Psychotic. :greenie:

theundeadhero
06-16-2007, 11:03 PM
Psychotics need not apply.

Baloki
06-17-2007, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I guess if you all would like the hand, I am willing.

Always willing to accept the help :D

SammieBabe
06-17-2007, 05:32 AM

Are you saying me and ES arn't hot?

Of course you guys are. That's why I said ANOTHER hot chick...;)

Agrias
06-17-2007, 05:47 AM

I think you need to 'test' her first hero ^_^ *realises how wrong that sounds xD*

O_O
I never knew how wrong that could sound

Firo Volondé
06-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Bio Information

Forum Name: Firo Volonde
Real First Name: Will
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 5
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: X
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: Uh... English?
Linux?: I don't know what that is.

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? No

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF <STRIKE>Forums</STRIKE> Site Staff?
Reputation and the power.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go?
As far as you'd like me to go... ;)

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat?
Sue Google/Shlup for emotional damages.

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work?
Let's just say it involves FM's kneecaps, a crowbar, and some serious busting.

Spam.

Put the pages on a strict training regime, similar to that of The Biggest Loser.

No, I wouldn't be. In all honesty, I'm just making this post to get my post count up.

Subjective Section

I am the only person in the world who has my exact DNA.

Yeah, sure.

daggertrepe
06-17-2007, 03:08 PM

Bio Information

Forum Name: *~Dagger Trepe~*
Real First Name: Rachel
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: about 5
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: VII
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: whatever language
Linux?: Unix

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? meh..
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? the mario_karina thread in my profile

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff? The power to do justice for EOFF

3) If you were asked to participate in a Saff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? Not that far kay

Long Answer

I would garb my infamous daggers and ban them all. :)

Keep leaving usernotes and PMs and find out his weak spots from BoB. :)

ummm...Christmas?

I don't know...?

Because it would be lots of funnn

Subjective Section

I have lots of vocal talent

Yeah, sure.

ReloadPsi
06-18-2007, 02:36 AM
Ha, I don't need to try and form a Psychotic, for I am his doppelgänger.

Psychotics need not apply.
d00d smurf u

Now, if I were successful in this application, I'm not sure if I would be totally willing to take the job. It depends on what exactly I'd have to do really.

Bio Information

Forum Name: ReloadPsi
Real First Name: Simon
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: Nine
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: VII (Shut up.)
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: HTML
Linux?: No

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? - A few...
http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/psi - This gives a list of pretty much all the sites I've made that I've not taken down. I haven't updated in a long time though, due to lack of ideas and motivation. But in order of appearance...
heavenorhell.tk - My personal site, has most content
Annoying Adventures of Psi - Something dumb I just threw together
Diary - Self explanatory. I coded its layout myself.
Stupid Site - You all know how much I love FF. This site shows how much FF loves me.
Voice of Psi - Don't click it, please...
Evanescence "Tribute" - Done to piss someone off this one time
unkulse.cx - Goatse parody

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF Forums Site Staff?
To make sure the information we have on the FF games with which I'm more familiar (namely 7 and 8) is better and more accurate than everyone else's.

Maybe, are we allowed to invite non-staff?

Long Answer

Construct additional pylons. Besides, I do believe that would be a good thing, as it makes us turn up on searches.

Construct additional pylons. We'll need to generate the additional power to electrocute the bastard.

Construct additional pylons. Then we can create flashy displays similar to the Blackpool Illuminations. Hell, we could be IN the Blackpool Illuminations. That would rule!

Construct additional pylons.

So I can finally copy and paste all the FF7 data from my brain and fill it with something useful. Like the blueprints for some additional pylons.

Subjective Section

I'm a doppelgänger to Psychotic. That says it all.

That won't happen ;)

Little Blue
06-18-2007, 12:13 PM

Bio Information

Forum Name: Little Blue
Real First Name: Richard
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 5, or 6... Not sure...
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: IX
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: PHP
Linux?: One day, perhaps.

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Yes.
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? Most of the static pages here (http://ffproject.net/) as well as applying skins to the third party software installs (except the wiki). I did that for about 9 months before stepping down in Nov '06, though I still work on the forums there.
Same thing here (http://zanshaadocks.ffproject.net/), though it is only a couple months old and is still being built when I'm bored silly and feel like coding something.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF <strike>Forums</strike> Site Staff? To see how proffessionals do it :jess:

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? Not very far I'm afraid... :(

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? Robots.txt, or, for a more drastic solution, buy google and Yahoo (anyone got a couple billion dollars to spare?) and turn them off.

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Not a clue... Close the wiki perhaps?

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. Set up a PR group and let them handle that.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Haven't a clue, I always thought the front site was pretty quick already. We could just use the resources of the now defunct google and yahoo servers since I bought them in long answer 1.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). See short answer 2.

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special? I'm pretty much an amateur when it comes to code :(, but I'm a quick learner.

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? As long as he uses the :p smilie.

Flying Mullet
06-18-2007, 12:27 PM
I noticed several people threatened to shave my mullet, but I don't have a mullet... :confused:

bipper
06-18-2007, 03:22 PM
I noticed several people threatened to shave my mullet, but I don't have a mullet... :confused:

not even in the pants?

scrumpleberry
06-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Bio Information

Forum Name: scrumpleberry
Real First Name: Moonraven - Asterisk
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 20
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: VI
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: Dunno
Linux?: Nope

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? No :(

So I can turn the entire page cookie - coloured

Depends who was there, and if there was pie.

Long Answer

Break out the villagers with pitchforks for the google bots, my ninja chinchillas with cookie shurikens can handle the yahoo spiders.

Find out what he loves the most and offer him that a thousand times over.

Make up a theme song, lock everyone in a lift and blast it at full volume.

*Haste*

I wouldn't, I odn't know a thing about doing webpages.

Subjective Section

My army of ninja chinchillas, of course.

Yes. His uppance shall come...

Bunny
06-18-2007, 06:16 PM
<STRIKE>Cid's Knight</STRIKE> Site Staff Application

Bio Information

Forum Name: Bunny
Real First Name: Sir Leopold Van Halen
Age: Old enough to know better, young enough not to care.
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 75% of my life.
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: Final Fantasy VI
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: HTML. I like to think it stands for Hot TaMaLes. Those suckers are delicious.
Linux?: or GTFO

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? I have built and maintained several Geocities-based webpages as well as aided in the creation of over six different web pages. Not all of them having to do with pornographic material.
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? I, uh, can't link them.

2) What are your reasons for wanting to join the EoFF <STRIKE>Forums</STRIKE> Site Staff? Colored title.

3) If you were asked to participate in a Staff Orgy by Dr Unne, how far would you be willing to go? I'm in a constant state of readiness for this particular event.

Long Answer

1) Imagine the site was being visited by Google Bots and Shlup's Yahoo Spiders, how would you combat this threat? I have access to this really neat tennis racket-looking object that, when you press a button, shoots an electric surge through the netting. It melts bugs upon contact. It also really hurts when applied to the skin.

2) Flying Mullet's not doing any work again and adding to our wiki page, how would you 'motivate' him to do some work? Purple Nurples aplenty.

3) Detail what you would do to promote the site in other venues. Naked skydiving. I'm not entirely too sure how this will help the site in particular, but it sounds like a barrel of fun.

4) Detail what you would to improve the speed on getting pages up on the front site. Delete most of the material. It's useless anyway.

5) Tell why or why not you would be willing to work with the Front Site Staff in bettering the Front Site ( eyesonff.com ). The front site cannot get any better. Wonderful job those folks are doing.

Subjective Section

1) What makes you so special? I have seven toes on my left foot and six on my right. I can also do a standing backflip and I'm ace in the sack.

2) Would you be willing to take abuse from Cl_out? I wouldn't be not willing to take no abuse from him, if that's what you mean.

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Psychotics need not apply.:cry:

edczxcvbnm
06-19-2007, 07:05 PM
This should be fun.

Bio Information

Forum Name: edczxcvbnm
Real First Name: Stephen
Years Final Fantasy(tm) experience: 1 trillion
Favorite Final Fantasy(tm) game: FFXII
Favourite Web Based Coding Language: ASP w/ VB Script...not that fancy ASP.net though. ASP still works just fine. HTML is not coding. It is mark up :monster:
Linux?: Hells naw! GTFO!

Short Answer

1) Have you ever built a webpage before? Yes.
1.a) If so, which one (please provide link), for how long, and are you still there presently? 1) Company info...are you with t-eh company? 2) How long? You asked if I built a website. Not maintained it. Totally different things. How can I work for people that expect me to maintain static pages ;_;

Application was here and I was bored...what I mean to say was for a stupid ass title above my name :D

I will rape everyone's eyes out.

Long Answer

Add more content to sway them to pointless areas of the website.

Venue? Like rock concerts? The polo ponies always could write a song :shifty:

Just put stuff up with a warning sign that it has not gone through formatting QA yet.

Work? No one said anything about work. I thought it was all about having a fancy pants title and having a massive superiority complex...in which case I want in :D

Subjective Section

I get :skull::skull::skull::skull: done fast. If quality is a concern then get the smurf out :monster:

I only would take sexual abuse. All other forms are off the table :D