PDA

View Full Version : June Ciddies 2007 - Revelation Thread - BACK IN BLACK! Or rather gold. I don't know.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Shiny
06-17-2007, 12:23 AM
This should be a close one.

Goldenboko
06-17-2007, 12:24 AM
My bet's on Christmas

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 12:26 AM
The chances are even here.

Shiny
06-17-2007, 12:26 AM
Most Mysterious Member
Last winner: Kawaii Ryűkishi (December 2001)
Nomination Leader: Kawaii Ryűkishi

The Nominees
Christmas
Del Murder
Evastio
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Lookout Zeromus_X
Miriel
Old Manus
Shiny
Slade
Spuuky
Tavrobel

Who they predicted to win...
Evastio: Vikeve

Wait a minute...what? xD

Resha
06-17-2007, 12:27 AM
As is mine! :-) ^ bet on MASMAS, that is. But of course :p It moves too fast.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 12:28 AM
Hmm?

It's the intrigue and shadows of Mr. Sparkle's eyes on me! :p

Shauna
06-17-2007, 12:29 AM
We are all mysterious, in our own ways... :shifty:

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-17-2007, 12:29 AM
And the Ciddie goes to...
Kawaii Ryűkishi

Kawaii Ryűkishi...............26
Christmas.....................16

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 12:30 AM
It's the circumflex on the u! :D

Congratulations Kawaii!

Psychotic
06-17-2007, 12:30 AM
Who is Kawaii?

Goldenboko
06-17-2007, 12:31 AM
I suck at guessing :(

Shiny
Hm, not as close as I thought it was going to be. Oh Christmas. :(

and I'm feeling mighty unwell now, from sitting here for 13 hours, so I'll take a fairly long break. 45 minutes probably. :)

Tavrobel
Poor Miriel.

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 12:32 AM
You're pretty cute, Psy :lovers:

Shauna
Congrats Kishi! :D

Odaisé Gaelach
and I'm feeling mighty unwell now, from sitting here for 13 hours, so I'll take a fairly long break. 45 minutes probably. :)

Take it, man, you really deserve it. :love:

Sefie1999AD
Kishi, you're such a mystery! I mean, all those mysterious things you say about Japanese school girls, and especially what you do with them... :O_O: congratulations for the award, though. :)

Freya
06-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Oh great so I can go hit the shower and not miss anything. Too bad none of you can come with me.

Goldenboko

BUT MY SPEECH IS NEXT! :cry: Ah well, Its my worst speech anyway.

Tavrobel
Who is Kawaii?

Lekana is kawaii!

Oh great so I can go hit the shower and not miss anything. Too bad none of you can come with me.

You see that orb in the corner? I'll give you one guess.

Sefie1999AD
06-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Keep calling him "Kawaii", and you'll soon know how mysterious he really can be. :p

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 12:36 AM

Then improve it! :)

You think yours is the worst, you ain't seen my Cutest Female speech. ;)

EDIT: Have we trashed... I mean, has the server failed once yet?

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 12:37 AM
Prediction standings:

Raistlin- 9
theundeadhero- 6
Denmark- 6
Zeldy- 6
Old Manus- 6
Shiny- 6
Psychotic- 6
Bunny- 5
Rocket Edge- 5
Jess- 5
Miriel- 5
Jessweeee- 5
The Fonz- 5
Tavrobel- 5
LunarWeaver- 5
DK- 4
Meat Puppet- 3
Evastio- 3
demondude55- 2
Del Murder- 1

oddler
06-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Is Raistlin indeed infallible? This and more news tonight on WFFF.

Ultima Shadow
06-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Vegeta! What does the scouter say about the speed level of this thread?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!!!!!

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 12:41 AM
What is the mystery of Kawaii Ryűkishi? Find out after the news, only on WFFF.

Garnie
06-17-2007, 12:43 AM
lets hug Award Guy!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/garnet123/hugicon.gif

Zeldy
06-17-2007, 12:48 AM
Prediction standings:

Raistlin- 9
theundeadhero- 6
Denmark- 6
Zeldy- 6
Old Manus- 6
Shiny- 6
Psychotic- 6
Bunny- 5
Rocket Edge- 5
Jess- 5
Miriel- 5
Jessweeee- 5
The Fonz- 5
Tavrobel- 5
LunarWeaver- 5
DK- 4
Meat Puppet- 3
Evastio- 3
demondude55- 2
Del Murder- 1
hahaha. nice :)

Tavrobel
06-17-2007, 12:48 AM

Then improve it! :)

You think yours is the worst, you ain't seen my Cutest Female speech. ;)

EDIT: Have we trashed... I mean, has the server failed once yet?

The server has not failed thus far. I think Levian just needs a break.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Damn.

...I mean, fantastic! Why doesn't all the CKs and Admins and Staff take a break for about ten minutes. Don't worry. We'll look after the place. ;)

(Arm the nuke)

Tavrobel
06-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Damn.

...I mean, fantastic! Why doesn't all the CKs and Admins and Staff take a break for about ten minutes. Don't worry. We'll look after the place. ;)

(Arm the nuke)

Yes, a break is just what they need.

(Nuke's been ready for a few minutes now. Target, General Gaelach?)

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 12:54 AM
<center>http://intomyhealth.com/images/as-seen-on-tv.gif</center>

Do you have trouble opening cans? Do those nasty metal things tear away at your teeth and rip the flesh straigt off your fingers? Well, we have just the invention for you! Let us introduce:

<center><B>THE CAN OPENER</b>

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/23/28451355_d6981d0a6f.jpg</center>

Yes, the can opener. WIth this handy dandy device opening a can is a breeze. No more hassle. No more injuries! This little guy can open just about anything. Why don't you order two today?

Tavrobel
06-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Wait, why two can openers?

Shiny
06-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Why not two can openers?

Tavrobel
06-17-2007, 12:57 AM
You've already got one. Having two doesn't open it any faster, since you need two hands to open a can in the first place.

~*~Celes~*~
06-17-2007, 12:58 AM
<center>http://intomyhealth.com/images/as-seen-on-tv.gif</center>

Do you have trouble opening cans? Do those nasty metal things tear away at your teeth and rip the flesh straigt off your fingers? Well, we have just the invention for you! Let us introduce:

<center><B>THE CAN OPENER</b>

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/23/28451355_d6981d0a6f.jpg</center>

Yes, the can opener. WIth this handy dandy device opening a can is a breeze. No more hassle. No more injuries! This little guy can open just about anything. Why don't you order two today?
That made me giggle sooo much

Shauna
06-17-2007, 12:58 AM
Poor Levlev~

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 12:59 AM
Yes, a break is just what they need.

(Nuke's been ready for a few minutes now. Target, General Gaelach?)

Relax, put your feet up, have a cup of tea. :cool:

(Where is the EoFF server located? If massively spamming this thread doesn't cause it to fail, a six megaton bomb just might...

And soldier? Don't call me General Gaelach. Without the Odaisé, the word Gaelach (pronounced gay-lock) just sounds weird.)

Shauna
06-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Gay-lock! >=(

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:03 AM
Gay-lock! >=(

On second thoughts, aim it at Scotland. :D

Tavrobel
Relax, put your feet up, have a cup of tea. :cool:

(Where is the EoFF server located? If massively spamming this thread doesn't cause it to fail, a six megaton bomb just might...

And soldier? Don't call me General Gaelach. Without the Odaisé, the word Gaelach (pronounced gay-lock) just sounds weird.)

Yes, yes. A good relaxing break should melt away all your worries.

More like melt their faces with lazerbeams.

I believe that the server is located somewhere on the spdude properties, in CA. Fortunately, we don't have to aim very smartly, because this bomb will make the state sink right off the coast! Take that you stupid West-Coasters!

Us Americans don't care about pronunciation. The way I saw it was "gael-lich," which is only pronounced gay-lock if you have a speech impediment and a severe mental defect.

Awaiting your authorization, General. I've already put my code in.

EDIT: An EMP nuke is being prepared, currently as we speak. It will be launching from Severnaya. Our third nuke is 75% operational. ETA 35 minutes.

theundeadhero
I am a citizen!

Sergeant theundeadhero reporting for duty General Gaylock.

Iceglow
06-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Wow almost forgot the ciddies, scanned the entire thread, my Congrats to the winners thus far (so losing to jowy on sexiest male but what the hell, WHO nominated me in the first place? I'm confused lol).

My commiserations to the losers....oh and one winner...... Rye....so long and thanks for all the fish ;)

yanis
06-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Oh, I'm finally here at the live show...it took me almost 2 hours to watch all those pages...and it's a break now and I'm in time to get pwned by the nuke...

And Congrats to all the Winners!!!:D

EDIT: I see Stef was watching the thread all the time too!!!

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 01:06 AM
;)

(EOFF Meetup)

Shauna
06-17-2007, 01:09 AM
xD Don't kill Scotland plz. :(

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:10 AM
I believe that the server is located somewhere on the spdude properties, in CA. Fortunately, we don't have to aim very smartly, because this bomb will make the state sink right off the coast! Take that you stupid West-Coasters!

Us Americans don't care about pronunciation. The way I saw it was "gael-lich," which is only pronounced gay-lock if you have a speech impediment and a severe mental defect.

Awaiting your authorization, General. I've already put my code in.

EDIT: An EMP nuke is being prepared, currently as we speak. It will be launching from Severnaya. Our third nuke is 75% operational. ETA 35 minutes.

Don't worry, everything's going just fine! You guys relax. Why not watch the Godfather trilogy!

Dammit, 35 minutes? Will we be able to distract them for long enough?

Fine. Get the EMP nuke ready. Keep the second one on standby: we can launch it at the last minute if they manage to stop the EMP.

Lituenant theundeadhero, good job on the disguise! I want you to infiltrate Award Guy's house and get the rest of the Ciddie Winner's list from him. We'll set up our own forums, and claim the Ciddies for myself!

Ourselves!

(Insert evil laugh here)

EDIT: Now now Shauna, there's nothing to be worried about. I'm planning to visit Scotland in a month to make a documentary of the destruction the nuke has caused. I mean, Glasgow.

Goldenboko
06-17-2007, 01:10 AM
I would fix my speech, but that would require me to not be lazy, and obviously I am very lazy.

I don't feel safe anymore the last Golden Chocobo must survive the impending nuclear doom *flees*

Shauna
06-17-2007, 01:13 AM
I am like the cockroach! A Nuclear bomb cannot kill me!

And ;_;. Poor Glasgow. But lucky I don't live in GLasgow! ;)

Ultima Shadow
06-17-2007, 01:14 AM
What? A break? OMFG! FAPPING TIME!!! :hyper:

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:16 AM
I've already improved the speech for you 'Boko:

All hail the new overlords. All hail Odaisé's Knights.

In the apocalypse of EoFF, we have risen from the ashes to form a new superforum! We pay homage to the master, General Gaelach! All hail General Gaelach! All hail!

And the winner of the Ciddie is:

You like? ;)

I'll just step on you. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Blast! Then were do you live? Edinburgh? Cardiff?

Zeldy
06-17-2007, 01:17 AM
a break? :( Its 1am. Im gonna have to call it a night ;__;

Shauna
06-17-2007, 01:18 AM

I'll just step on you. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Blast! Then were do you live? Edinburgh? Cardiff?

Well, I live in East Kilbride. It's about 30 minutes away from Glasgow. I was just being very specific. xD And Cardiff is in Wales. :D

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 01:19 AM
LT? Officer?

Pfft, I work for a living. <i>Sergeant</i> theundeadhero.

yanis
06-17-2007, 01:19 AM
a break? :( Its 1am. Im gonna have to call it a night ;__;

Yeah, sure it's a night, but it's 3am!:rolleyes2

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Well, I live in East Kilbride. It's about 30 minutes away from Glasgow. I was just being very specific. xD And Cardiff is in Wales. :D

East Kilbride... of course! It makes sense now! Very well. Major Tavrobel, aim the nuke at... somewhere at isn't East Kilbride!

Aim it slowly at East Kilbride. Her vision is based on movement...

Wales, Scotland, Switzerland, it's all the same.

EDIT: Fine, Sergeant theundeadhero. Now, have you got the Ciddies List yet?

Tavrobel
06-17-2007, 01:21 AM
Don't worry, everything's going just fine! You guys relax. Why not watch the Godfather trilogy!

Dammit, 35 minutes? Will we be able to distract them for long enough?

Fine. Get the EMP nuke ready. Keep the second one on standby: we can launch it at the last minute if they manage to stop the EMP.

Lituenant theundeadhero, good job on the disguise! I want you to infiltrate Award Guy's house and get the rest of the Ciddie Winner's list from him. We'll set up our own forums, and claim the Ciddies for myself!

Ourselves!

(Insert evil laugh here)

EDIT: Now now Shauna, there's nothing to be worried about. I'm planning to visit Scotland in a month to make a documentary of the destruction the nuke has caused. I mean, Glasgow.

Yeah, just relax. Nothing's going to happen any time soon. Just go about your merry way. Scotland won't burn anytime soon. Just relax. The sky is bright, and the day is long! Watch some Cardcaptor Sakura!

Of course. All we have to do is keep telling them that everything is fine. It works for George Bush. As for Scotland, it won't have enough debris at ground zero for anything to burn. Maybe an ant if someone manages to find a magnifying glass made of cockroaches. The bomb has a 525-mile radius. I could aim it at London and it would still hit. Actually, that might be a good idea. Psychotic is the most wary of those Shinra.

EMP nuke ready. Approaching optimal coordinates in a few minutes. The re-directional satellite should stay in orbit at prime position for about three hours. Yes! Finally, we shall be recognized for our efforts and work!

Our third nuke ETA'd at 25 minutes.

Shauna
Yay not EK!

:shifty:

JackNapier
Ahh, finally read up 'till now.

*totally arrives in neon green limo-hummer :cool: *

Where's the makeup-boy?

Psychotic
06-17-2007, 01:23 AM
(so losing to jowy on sexiest male but what the hell, WHO nominated me in the first place? I'm confused lol)Hi Steve. What's up, buddy? :p

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:24 AM
Yeah, just relax. Nothing's going to happen any time soon. Just go about your merry way. Scotland won't burn anytime soon. Just relax. The sky is bright, and the day is long! Watch some Cardcaptor Sakura!

Of course. All we have to do is keep telling them that everything is fine. It works for George Bush. As for Scotland, it won't have enough debris at ground zero for anything to burn. Maybe an ant if someone manages to find a magnifying glass made of cockroaches.

EMP nuke ready. Approaching optimal coordinates in a few minutes. The re-directional satellite should stay in orbit at prime posi<b></b>tion for about three hours.

Yes! Finally, we shall be recognized for our efforts and work!

I'll put the kettle on! :D

We just have to wait. As soon as Litue... Sergeant theundeadhero returns with the Ciddie List, we can vapourise the EoFF server! We'll have the power! It's all mine! Mine!

Ours. Of course.

Goldenboko
06-17-2007, 01:26 AM

Of course. All we have to do is keep telling them that everything is fine. It works for George Bush. As for Scotland, it won't have enough debris at ground zero for anything to burn. Maybe an ant if someone manages to find a magnifying glass made of cockroaches.

EMP nuke ready. Approaching optimal coordinates in a few minutes. The re-directional satellite should stay in orbit at prime posi<b></b>tion for about three hours.

Yes! Finally, we shall be recognized for our efforts and work!

We just have to wait. As soon as Litue... Sergeant theundeadhero returns with the Ciddie List, we can vapourise the EoFF server! We'll have the power! It's all mine! Mine!

Ours. Of course.

Seek mental help.

theundeadhero
Le Awarde Guya is my friend.

Award Guy has fallen asleep over his laundry basket, and it seems he ate the list as a snack,

Shauna
It's EoFF. We're impossible to fix!

Tavrobel
06-17-2007, 01:27 AM

Ours. Of course.

Ohh, tea! How thoughtful!

My complete message didn't get through. I have de-coded the rest. Wait, since when did TUH get a promotion? Bah, nevermind. Once this plan goes off, it won't matter, as we will be kings of our own personal categories.

Seek mental help.

Are you talking to yourself, again, boko? I keep telling you, you NEED to talk to someone about that.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:28 AM
Foolish golden talking bird! I am nuts! It's a psychotic fantasy!

A fantasy that's coming closer and closer to reality! :choc2:

Award Guy has fallen asleep over his laundry basket, and it seems he ate the list as a snack,

Damn him and his drunken cravings! Quickly, search his computer. He has to have made a backup of the list.

It's EoFF. We're impossible to fix!

Your server will be once I vapourise it!

My complete message didn't get through. I have de-coded the rest. Wait, since when did TUH get a promotion? Bah, nevermind. Once this plan goes off, it won't matter, as we will be kings of our own personal categories.

Of course. You get General Square Enix. TUH gets Help and Reference, and I get what's left over.

JackNapier
06-17-2007, 01:31 AM
Hay everybody!!

I want in.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:33 AM
I want in.

Quick, put water into the kettle, place a rooibos teabag into this mug and fill it with hot water. Then let it stew for a minute, remove the teabag, and bring it to me!

EDIT: And don't forget the milk!

JackNapier
06-17-2007, 01:35 AM
I want in.

Quick, put water into the kettle, place a rooibos teabag into this mug and fill it with hot water. Then let it stew for a minute, remove the teabag, and bring it to me!

EDIT: And don't forget the milk!

Everybody sure is full of awesome and dandy!

*does thy bidding* Here it is sir Gaylock.

Goldenboko
06-17-2007, 01:38 AM

Ours. Of course.

Ohh, tea! How thoughtful!

Seek mental help.

Are you talking to yourself, again, boko? I keep telling you, you NEED to talk to someone about that.

Trying to make me seem crazy so you'll get away with this huh?

Damn that might work.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:38 AM
Everybody sure is full of awesome and dandy!

Thank you sold... what the heck is this? I wanted the mug with the tea in it, not the teabag! I am General Gaylock - Gaelach! And I want my tea...

Never mind. Go to the Staff and CKs and Admins. Do whatever it takes to keep them occupied. Whatever it takes. :mad:

Shauna
06-17-2007, 01:39 AM
xD The Gaylock thing sure has moved around quick. :D

06-17-2007, 01:40 AM
I'm really feeling like hell right now, so I'm so sorry but I'll have to do the rest tomorrow. ;o

Tavrobel
06-17-2007, 01:41 AM
Of course. You get General Square Enix. TUH gets Help and Reference, and I get what's left over.

Does that include the FF game sections?

Don't call him that.

Poor Levian. Well, we'll just have to suffer through it.
*plays Diablo II*

Garnie
ITS OK AG!
YOU DID GOOD!
*me goes and watchs ah! my goddess*

Ultima Shadow
And THIS is bacon:

http://www.iheartbacon.com/images/599.jpg

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Does that include the FF game sections?
No.

Don't call him that.

Okay, fine. You get General Square Enix, Kingdom Hearts, Xenogears and Xenosaga.

Sure! Go to bed! Have a rest! Ignore any strange creeping noises around the house and relax...

...have you got the list yet TUH?

EDIT: Seriously, you did great AG. We appreciate it. :)

Shauna
Aw. Feel better Lev~ :D

theundeadhero
See you tomorrow AG!

Goldenboko
I'm really feeling like hell right now, so I'm so sorry but I'll have to do the rest tomorrow. ;o

When is tomorrow? 12 hours, or just a few where you are?
Great job so far though.

Jess
06-17-2007, 01:43 AM
I have 5 predictions right? That's awful! Oh well, I didn't expect anymore than that. :jess:

edit: It already is tomorrow! It's 1.43! xD

JackNapier
06-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Tonight I'm going to put on a show for all the important people in EoFF...

My hump! My hump, my hump my hump! My lovely lady lump!

*cries*

Shauna
06-17-2007, 01:46 AM
OH GOD. ;_;

Tavrobel
06-17-2007, 01:47 AM
Okay, fine. You get General Square Enix, Kingdom Hearts, Xenogears and Xenosaga.

See you tomorrow, AG!

Works for me. Not that there will be a tomorrow for them.

Jess
06-17-2007, 01:48 AM
Goodnight AG! :jess:

Iceglow
06-17-2007, 01:49 AM
Well I'm disappointed I get to lose another day....oh well. Get better AG and I'll be seeing you Psy tuesday...when you will buy me many a drink for the fact you nominated me (I knew you had I'm sure it took more than one nomination to get me in to the running so who else fess up!)

Shauna
06-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Woohoo! Most posts in the thread! xD Until I go to sleep. ;D

Leeza
06-17-2007, 01:53 AM
If this thread just goes to spam, as it is now, I will be closing it down until AG is ready to come back. So please don't spam it up.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 01:54 AM
Well, good night everyone!

Revolutionaries! We'll meet back here tomorrow again, and resume Operation Díotóir!

Shauna
06-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Well, I'll probably be gone for most of the Ciddies tomorrow... so have fun with the rest of them everyone! :D

plz dont destroy ek ;_;

Renmiri
06-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Who is Kawaii?

It's a mystery :p

yanis
06-17-2007, 02:01 AM
I hope I won't be late tomorrow!

Oh, I didn't say good night to AG...Kalinihta!!!:D

Jowy
06-17-2007, 02:47 AM
Well, I had to wade through four pages of useless jargon before I got the one significant post saying that it's on hold until tomorrow. Someone should close it. ;D

Psychotic
06-17-2007, 02:54 AM
Jargon :lol:

I updated the thread title, so your suffering was not in vain. It shan't be closed because some members weren't around for this lot and will want to pass comment on the results, none more so than the winners.

Rye
06-17-2007, 03:53 AM
Wow, thanks for my Ciddie, guys! I really appreciate it. It makes me want to q...q...QQ! With Joy.

Btw, I was busy at my first day of work at TJ Maxx, so I couldn't chat with you all. But I'm ready tomorrow~

SammieBabe
06-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Holy crap I won. Thanks everyone! :D
Leeza, I took this one, so you can win the more important awards that you deserve. :)
Love the new set, by the way...

Meat Puppet
06-17-2007, 05:29 AM
Can I have an avatar of Psychotic?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 05:37 AM
Hey i almost won twice! :D?
Thanks for the nominations peoples!
-goes to eat a lamb-

Jessweeee♪
06-17-2007, 06:24 AM
I just had to go and have a social life for once, didn't I?

I missed them all after MLT Drown in the Sahara Desert ;.;

YTDN
06-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Huh, missed ten hours of awards. I wonder when AG will be back on? I guess I'll just watch Naruto until he's back.

demondude
06-17-2007, 09:10 AM
w00t I got another prediction right thats two in the bag

I'm such a loser:cry:

Sergeant Hartman
06-17-2007, 11:02 AM
I wanted to go fishing :(

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 11:07 AM
:trout:

demondude
06-17-2007, 11:12 AM
I hope I don't come last in the best noob award:greenie:

Sergeant Hartman
06-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Don't be silly :)

Baloki
06-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Ciddies Results SO FAR

Well it's been a long, hard, grulling task for Award Guy's Norwegien Identical Twin, Awarda Guey but here's a quick round up of the Ciddies results so far:

Most Likely To...
Get Together
Last winner: Christmas & Old Manus
Nomination Leader: Christmas & Old Manus
Winner: Christmas & Old Manus

Most Likely To...
Be Marge
Last winner: n/a
Nomination Leader: Rye
Winner: SammieBabe

Most Likely To...
Be Homer
Nomination Leader: Shiny
Winner: Bert

Most Likely To...
Run over a frog and spend the rest of their life crying over it
Last winner: Tiffiekins
Nomination Leader: Rye
Winner: Rye

Most Likely To...
Drown in the Sahara desert
Nomination Leader: Peter_20
Winner: Peter_20

Most Likely To...
Win a Ciddie for the first time
Last winner: Christmas
Nomination Leader: Agrias
Winner: Bunny

Most Likely To...
Haunt the forums after they die
Nomination Leader: Loony BoB
Winner: Agent Proto

Most Likely To...
Simply Walk into Mordor
Nomination Leaders: Doomie, LunarWeaver and oddler
Winner: Denmark

Most Likely To...
Be Banned
Last winner: Alastair|UK
Nomination Leader: demondude55
Winner: TyphoonThaReapa

Most Likely To...
Be a Cid's Knight
Last winner: Meat Puppet
Nomination Leader: Meat Puppet
Winner: Meat Puppet

<HR>

Cutest Couple
Last winners: Loony BoB & smittenkitten
Nomination Leaders: Del Murder & Miriel
Winner: ~*~Celes~*~ & ShadowBahamut

Most Helpful Member
Last winner: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Nomination Leaders: Leeza and Renmiri
Winner: fire_of_avalon

Most Helpful Techy
Last winner: Samuraid
Nomination Leader: o_O
Winner: cl_out

Most Helpful Gamer
Last winner: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Nomination Leaders: JKTrix and Renmiri
Winner: Sephiroth1999AD

Most Missed Member
Last winner: ~SapphireStar~
Nomination Leader: RSL
Winner: RSL

Most Innocent Member
Last winner: Rye (June 2004)
Nomination Leader: innocentenshi7
Winner: innocentenshi7

Most Underrated Member
Last winner: Sephiroth1999AD
Nomination Leader: Rocket Edge
Winner: theundeadhero

Most Improved Member
Last winner: Levian
Nomination Leader: sephirothishere
Winner: The Fonz

Most Mysterious Member
Last winner: Kawaii Ryűkishi (December 2001)
Nomination Leader: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Winner: Kawaii Ryűkishi

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks Baloki.

Baloki
06-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Thanks Baloki.

I'LL THANK YOU!

~*~Celes~*~
06-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Well, I hope AG's feelin' better today! ^^

How did everyone sleep? :)

Old Manus
06-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Looks like I went to sleep at exactly the right time

Garnie
06-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Wow almost forgot the ciddies, scanned the entire thread, my Congrats to the winners thus far (so losing to jowy on sexiest male but what the hell, WHO nominated me in the first place? I'm confused lol).

My commiserations to the losers....oh and one winner...... Rye....so long and thanks for all the fish ;)

ummmmm...i did! i nominated!....sowwy :(

Owen Macwere
06-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Maybe I should buy a memory card to support my poor memory. Oo How could I forget about the ciddies??

Anyway, congrate winners and my greatest Sympathies to the losers!
Ah, I wonder when AG will wake up!

demondude
06-17-2007, 02:13 PM
:mad2: I demand ciddies now award guy

Shauna
06-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Hey, Award Guy wasn't feeling well! >=( That's not nice, demanding so much from someone who is unwell! >=(

I hope LevLev feels better~ =]

Polaris
06-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Ah, I wonder when AG will wake up!

Is he wakes up! :rolleyes2 I think AW will be hybernating until the other Ciddies :D

Leen-Leen
06-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Wow, AG felt so bad he had to stop the Ciddies? Didn't realize it 'till today. That's too bad! I hope AG feels better soon ...

Goldenboko
06-17-2007, 02:29 PM
:mad2: I demand ciddies now award guy

Don't demand Award Guy, he works so hard :nonono:

demondude
06-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Fine.

Pwease may we have ciddies mr award guy:spin:

Shauna
06-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Like I said, he's not well. We shouldn't be demanding ANYTHING of him. :P

Raebus
06-17-2007, 02:47 PM
The award man never sleeps, never eats and never dies. He be eternal, and perhaps greater than I, PERHAPS.

Oh who are we kidding, I'm hard to hard to beat B]

Off*

demondude
06-17-2007, 02:51 PM
I think christmas abducted him and stole him thats why she hasn't been on for a while:eek:

Jess
06-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Congratulations to all of the winners so far! Thanks for the Ciddie round-up so far, Baloki - it saved me reading every page of this thread.

I hope you feel better today, AG. Good luck to everybody nominated in the rest of the Ciddies. :jess:

demondude
06-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Does the winner of the predictions get anything not that i'm gonna win i was just wondering:greenie:

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 03:02 PM
They get so much imaginary money to spend on imaginary things.

oddler
06-17-2007, 04:47 PM
I demand that AG doesn't die. :(
Mosey on back soon.

Freya
06-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Poor AG guy. Quick some one send him penicillin!

Psychotic
06-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Illness? Pah! In my day Award Guys typed up the Ciddies with a broken hand!

Fuzakeru
06-17-2007, 05:11 PM
:choc2: Pffffttt. I even left so you guys could miss me but NOOOOO~. No one misses me.

Congrats to the winners so far!!!

PS - Psy stinks.

Goldenboko
06-17-2007, 05:18 PM

I guess they just don't make Award Guys like they used to.

Rye
06-17-2007, 05:21 PM

Without their light bulb screwed in, even!

I Don't Need A Name
06-17-2007, 05:22 PM

I guess they just don't make Award Guys like they used to.

Bah, thats not even half as bad as what Award Guys did in MY day. They would type the Ciddies up with no arms, and with a lion nibbling at his legs
(sorry, couldnt miss the chance for a take on 'the 4 Yorkshiremen :D )

~*~Celes~*~
06-17-2007, 05:23 PM

And they walked to school even when there was rain, snow up to their butts, and tornadoes tearin' apart houses all over the area!

demondude
06-17-2007, 05:25 PM

And they walked to school even when there was rain, snow up to their butts, and tornadoes tearin' apart houses all over the area!

They did all that naked in mine

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 05:28 PM
Way back when I had my day we didn't have any Award Guy. It was just Nomination Boy around back then.

Renmiri
06-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Awwww... Get well soon Award Guy!

Old Manus
06-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Maybe election booth should take over.

Rye
06-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Maybe election booth should take over.

Erection Booth would be greatly appreciated. :]

:kaoclove:

Odaisé Gaelach
06-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Get well soon Award Guy! :D

*shakes fist* Very soon! :mad2: ;)

demondude
06-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Noo school tomorrow when i get back i hope there will be results:)

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Award Guy must be really sick right now.

demondude
06-17-2007, 06:50 PM
Is it levian who controls him

Leeza
06-17-2007, 08:05 PM
*delete, delete, delete*

No spamming please.

Renmiri
06-17-2007, 08:11 PM
Here's some chicken soup AG. Hope you feel better soon :)

http://www.radishworks.com/ModelLib/images/F35ChickenSoup_small.jpg

06-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Wasn't really planning on getting ill last night, so I've been busy all day. However I've cleared tomorrow, so the ciddies will continue tomorrow at 4 PM GMT. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Shiny
06-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Awwww, man. (Swiper no swiping! )

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Looks like I won't be going to work on Tuesday.

Del Murder
06-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Did I win any ciddies? I'm not checking this 900 post monster. This smurf isn't even finished yet?

EDIT: Thanks to Baloki for providing the results a few posts ago. :up:

Garnie
06-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Looks like I won't be going to work on Tuesday.

tuesday?????
what the hell! what day is it today???
where the hell am i????

Denmark
06-17-2007, 08:55 PM
excellent, monday (read: tomorrow) is one of my days off. i shall be excited!

Rye
06-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I don't have any Regents on Monday, and I don't have to work then either. :]

Sergeant Hartman
06-17-2007, 08:59 PM
This is one long fishing trip :/

Del Murder
06-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Maybe a shark ate him, like the one that almost ate poor Jigsaw.

Yamaneko
06-17-2007, 09:03 PM
At least it beats a shirtless BoB.

Jessweeee♪
06-17-2007, 09:04 PM
...and now we wait.

:roll:
:roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:ciddie:
:ciddie:

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Maybe a shark ate him, like the one that almost ate poor Jigsaw.
http://www.geocities.com/floydsarmy/shark.jpg

Polaris
06-17-2007, 09:47 PM
:( My God this Ciddies will be famous for the delays! We'll tell this story to our kids and they will tell their kids... :rolleyes2

Shauna
06-17-2007, 09:47 PM
'til tomorrow, then. =]

Owen Macwere
06-17-2007, 09:54 PM
This is one long fishing trip :/

Yeah. =/ and I am getting hungry!

Momiji
06-17-2007, 11:09 PM
I think Award Guy should get a Ciddie for the longest Ciddie announcement delay!

*nominates*

Fonzie
06-17-2007, 11:38 PM
C'mon Levian, there are no lakes to fish in Norway.

Old Manus
06-17-2007, 11:40 PM
That's presumably why he's taking so long.

EDIT: I mean, Levian? What?

Rye
06-18-2007, 12:31 AM
There are lakes with icebergs that Norwegians ride around on. That's their 1# past time. He told me so.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2007, 04:04 AM
OH~ MY~ GOD~ THIS IS SOOO EXCITING!
I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE :hyper:

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-18-2007, 04:36 AM
Yall are hilarious!

atlanteay
06-18-2007, 04:39 AM
WHY IS THE CIDDIES STILL GOING ?!!

it should DIE! unless i win of course :bigsmile:

Agrias
06-18-2007, 05:16 AM
I cant wait for monday!!! I'm hoping i win something at least....O_O

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 06:51 AM
OMG! This thing is still going!? Luckily I got back from grandpa's to see the rest of the Ciddies~~~

Congrats to all the winners so far! And congratulations to all of the upcoming winners as well! What am I talking about, we're all winners! We all WIN! None of us FAIL! How awesome is that!

Eileen won lol!

:hyper:
:save:
:save: :save:
:save: :spin: :save:
:save: :hyper: :hyper: :save:
:save: :save: :spin: :save: :save:
:save: :hyper: :save: :save: :hyper: :save:
:save: :save: :save: :spin: :save: :save: :save:
:save: :hyper: :save: :save: :save: :save: :hyper: :save:
:save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :minicid: .:OMFG! June Ciddies 2007 are Win lol!:. :minicid: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save:

Jessweeee and Ultima Shadow can eat their hearts out now! Heh...

4 PM GMT?....*Sets alarm*

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2007, 07:25 AM
OMG! This thing is still going!? Luckily I got back from grandpa's to see the rest of the Ciddies~~~

Congrats to all the winners so far! And congratulations to all of the upcoming winners as well! What am I talking about, we're all winners! We all WIN! None of us FAIL! How awesome is that!

Eileen won lol!

:save: :save: :save: :save: :save: :minicid: .:OMFG! June Ciddies 2007 are Win lol!:. :minicid: :save: :save: :save: :save: :save:

Jessweeee and Ultima Shadow can eat their hearts out now! Heh...

4 PM GMT?....*Sets alarm*

O_O

That wins :spin:

Disco Potato
06-18-2007, 07:39 AM
I wish there was a way to save all those flashy smiley compositions as actual animated gifs :p

Loony BoB
06-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Lovin' the delay 8-) Now I can be online for when they start up again - hopefully! :D

Ultima Shadow
06-18-2007, 12:43 PM
June Ciddies 2007
:pinkelephant: :kaocheer: :pinkelephant:
:choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc:
:save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save:
:roll:June Ciddies 2007:roll:
:save: :spin: :save: :spin: :save: :spin: :save: :spin: :save: :spin: :save:
:roll: :moomba: :save: :moomba: :save: :minicid: :save: :moomba: :save: :moomba: :roll:
:save: :spin: :save: :spin: :save: :spin: :save: :spin: :save: :spin: :save:
:roll:June Ciddies 2007:roll:
:save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save:
:choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc: :save: :choc:
:pinkelephant: :kaocheer: :pinkelephant:
June Ciddies 2007

Jessweeee and Ultima Shadow can eat their hearts out now! Heh...Did you say something?

Oh, and just for the sake of fan-service... here's some tentacle rape:

:tpg: :yamete: :tpg:

Cz
06-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Needs more MIDIs.

Flying Mullet
06-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Needs more MIDIs.
And a seizure warning.

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Ultima Shadow, you're making me green with envy at your skills...Will I ever trump you? I'll try...

@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
:tonberry: :pinkelephant: :quina: :oscar: :oscar: :quina: :pinkelephant: :tonberry:
:spin:
:save: :spin: :spin: :save:
:save: :spin: :jess: :spin: :save:
:save: :spin: :spin: :save:
:spin:
:save: :laugh: :laugh: :save:
:save: :jokey: :jokey: :jokey: :save:
:save: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :save:
:save: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :save:
:save: :yellowkin :yellowkin :yellowkin :yellowkin :yellowkin :yellowkin :save:
:save: :catsmile: :catsmile: :catsmile: :minicid: :catsmile: :catsmile: :catsmile: :save:
:save: :yellowkin :yellowkin :yellowkin :yellowkin :yellowkin :yellowkin :save:
:save: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :save:
:save: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :save:
:save: :jokey: :jokey: :jokey: :save:
:save: :laugh: :laugh: :save:
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@@@

Heh, exactly 100 images...

Bunny
06-18-2007, 01:14 PM
I don't have a creative bone in my body, so everyone please imagine that I have constructed a blinking monstrosity out of :save: and several key smilies that both astounds and confuses the general population, all the while making the other monstrosities look minor.

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 01:19 PM
I don't have a creative bone in my body, so everyone please imagine that I have constructed a blinking monstrosity out of :save: and several key smilies that both astounds and confuses the general population, all the while making the other monstrosities look minor.

*Imagines*

Hmmm, i'm nominated for the next Ciddie...Let's see how this works out...

Rye
06-18-2007, 01:33 PM
:save:........................................__.................................................... ..
:save:.................................,-~*`Żlllllll`*~,..................................................
:save: ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllllŻ`*-,..........................................
:save: ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
:save: ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................
:save: ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
:save: ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
:save: .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(Ż`*,`,...............................
:save: ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
:save: .....................\,-*`Ż,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
:save: .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
:save: .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
:save: ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)Ż`~,....................
:save: ...................|./..../..../.................)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
:save: .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........Ż```*~-,,,,
:save: .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
:save: ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
:save: ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
:save: ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

This is the best I can do. ;_;

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 01:54 PM
:save:........................................__.................................................... ..
:save:.................................,-~*`Żlllllll`*~,..................................................
:save: ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllllŻ`*-,..........................................
:save: ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
:save: ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................
:save: ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
:save: ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
:save: .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(Ż`*,`,...............................
:save: ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
:save: .....................\,-*`Ż,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
:save: .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
:save: .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
:save: ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)Ż`~,....................
:save: ...................|./..../..../.................)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
:save: .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........Ż```*~-,,,,
:save: .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
:save: ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
:save: ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
:save: ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

LOL, it reminds me of Atticus Finch!xP

Rye
06-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Boo Radley'd!

Breine
06-18-2007, 02:32 PM

The rainbow colours are very pretty... :spin:

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Boo Radley'd!

I'm gonna Bob Ewell you.

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 02:44 PM
New age retro spammers :kewl:

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Lovin' the delay 8-) Now I can be online for when they start up again - hopefully! :D

Only 'cause LevLev is sick :cry:

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 04:06 PM
It's 4PM! I DEMAND action! (any type of action will do)

Polaris
06-18-2007, 04:08 PM
:eep: I start to think that eoff has a phantom that haunts everyone who wants to follow with the Ciddied :whimper:

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Ciddies plz, kthbai.

bipper
06-18-2007, 04:18 PM
It's 4PM! I DEMAND action! (any type of action will do)

*GOES*

06-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Yup yup starting up now! Got held back at work, but I figured you guys were used to delays by now.

Chloe.
06-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Yay! I didn't miss anything. :D I've only just got back from school. xD

Sergeant Hartman
06-18-2007, 04:23 PM
:excited:

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Yay! Mo' Ciddies!xP

Owen Macwere
06-18-2007, 04:25 PM
:D we're back to action!!

bipper
06-18-2007, 04:26 PM
I r can GOEing?

Old Manus
Let's rock and roll :roll:

Polaris
HE'S ALIVE! :eek: Finally! :rolleyes2 *seats in front of the computer with tons of popcorns and watch*

06-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Biggest Fanboy/girl
Last winner: Erdrick Holmes
Nomination Leader: Dreddz

The Nominees
Christmas
Dreddz
Dynast-Kid
Goldenboko
LunarWeaver
Miriel
NeoCracker
Renmiri
Rye
sephirothishere
Tavrobel

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Dreddz
Raistlin: Christmas
Meat Puppet: Sephirothishere
demondude55: Renmiri
Rocket Edge: Dreddz
Jessweeee: Sephirothishere
The Fonz: Christmas
Tavrobel: Dreddz
Evastio: Neocracker
Zeldy: Dreddz
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Goldenboko
Jess: Dreddz
Old Manus: Dreddz
LunarWeaver: Dreddz
Psychotic: Dreddz
Denmark: Goldenboko
Bunny: Goldenboko
Miriel: Dreddz
theundeadhero: Neocracker

</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Dreddz (9/19 - 47%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Goldenboko (3/19 - 16%)

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Lol good timing i only just got back home:D

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:29 PM
None of the prediction party loves me. :cry:

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:30 PM

lol OWNED!1

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:32 PM

lol OWNED!1

So now you mock my tears, Devil Man demon dude?...

Shame, shame on you!

EDITGA: Wow, I just noticed how similair your name is too Devil Man's...Hmmm...:shifty:

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:32 PM

lol OWNED!1

So now you mock my tears, Devil Man demon dude?...

Shame, shame on you!

:(

06-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Biggest Fanboy/Girl
Biggest Fanboy/Girl, we can all think of Fanboys, and we can all think of Fangirls but only certain ones truly stick out above the crowd. Only certain ones only a few are the first thing we think of when we here Fanboy/girl.
Here’s a list of the nominees, Christmas, Dreddz, Dynast-Kid, Goldenboko, LunarWeaver, Miriel, NeoCracker, Renmiri, Rye, sephirothishere, Tavrobel. Each shows off a different type of Fanboyism (We’ll just pretend that’s a real word). For example, I (Goldenboko) show off the fanboyism of Chocobos, a species. NeoCracker also shows of Species favoritism with his favoritism of Furries Nekos. Whereas Dynast-Kid shows off a fanboyism of a FFXII, and Miriel shows Fangirlism FFXI, video games. Meanwhile there’s Dreddz an ultimate PS3 fanboy, who shows of fanboyism of a Console.
Now think hard about who you voted for, and what they’re a fanboy of. Personally I don’t know some of it like how some of them got here (Renmiri a fangirl NVR!), but surely some of you know the deep inner fanboy/girl in all of these nominees.

Award Guy, please take away the Suspense…

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Come on renmiri XD

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM
Renmiri is a fangirl, Boko! She knows toooo much about Final Fantasy X and XII.

I bet she writes Balthier/Basch slash fiction.:p

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 04:36 PM
You've gotta be kidding me... I missed my speech!

06-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Those who didn't make it...
Goldenboko....................11
Christmas......................8
Renmiri........................8
NeoCracker.....................7
LunarWeaver....................6
Miriel.........................5
Rye............................5
Tavrobel.......................4
Dynast-Kid.....................3
RSL............................1

Oh my god! :eek: Who is the winner!?

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Damn you renmiri

:cry: Back to 2 predictions right for me

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Now i'm convinced no one loves me...:cry:

Go Dreddz, baby!

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 04:38 PM
BAD LUCK, MIRIEL! You had my vote, old girl. :laugh:

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 04:38 PM

Go Dreddz, baby!

Its not that we don't love you, we just forget your existence :bigsmile:

Fuzakeru
06-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Y'know its threads like these that clog up the internet's tubes.

Also - Lawl at RSL having one vote in every catagory.

Dreddz

Dreddz........................27
sephirothishere...............13

Goldenboko
Yes, of course, well congrats Dreddz.

bipper
06-18-2007, 04:40 PM
The PS 3 still sucks, right guys? :love: Gratz Dredzzilla

demondude
Wow thrashing congrats dreddz:D

Psychotic
The President of Sony will be around shortly to fellate you.

demondude
The PS 3 still sucks, right guys? :love: Gratz Dredzzilla

definetly;)

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:42 PM

Go Dreddz, baby!

Its not that we don't love you, we just forget your existence :bigsmile:

That's even worse.:(

Congrats Dreddz!

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 04:42 PM
I'm very dissapointed you started 40 minutes early, AG :(

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Welcome back AG, hope you're feelin' better :) Congrats to Dreddz!

06-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Horniest Member
Last winner: Ultima Shadow
Nomination Leader: Roto13

The Nominees
Bunny
comet
Giga Guess
Jowy
Lekana
Misfit
Nominus Experse
Old Manus
Reno is my man
Roto13
Rye
Tavrobel
Ultima Shadow
Vikeve

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Jowy
Raistlin: Rye
Meat Puppet: Nominus Experse
demondude55: Roto13
Rocket Edge: Ultima Shadow
Jessweeee: Jowy
The Fonz. Misfit
Tavrobel: Bunny
Evastio: Vikeve
Zeldy: Rye
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Nominus Experse
Jess: Rye
Old Manus: Roto13
LunarWeaver: Jowy
Psychotic: Jowy
Denmark: Giga Guess
Bunny: Misfit
Miriel: Misfit
theundeadhero: Giga Guess
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Jowy (4/19 - 21%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Misfit (3/19 - 16%)

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm rooting for roto 13

how are the predictions going btw?

06-18-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm very dissapointed you started 40 minutes early, AG :(

More like 20 minutes late ;o

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Better stop the ciddies then and try again tomorrow.

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Nominus Experse deserves this one...

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
I like how the last winner, nomination leader and prediction party favourite /runner up are all different people.

~*~Celes~*~
Aahh, Horniest Member. The sexiest award out there, in my opinion. Nominees:
*Bunny
*comet
*Giga Guess
*Jowy
*Lekana
*Nominus Experse
*Misfit
*Old Manus
*Reno is my man
*Roto13
*Rye
*Travobel
*Ultima Shadow
*Vikeve

Now personally, I think that RSL should win this one, as he is worshipped and loved by all. However, I went to Shadow Bahamut, my beloved boyfriend for some input as to who should win this one.

~*~Celes~*~:well I gotta get up 'n work again...so I'll just go ahead 'n ask your interview question. Who do you think should win horniest member?
~*~Celes~*~: and if you say me, I'm gonna giggle
~*~Celes~*~: :P
Shadow Bahamut: ;P i say you
~*~Celes~*~: xD okies
~*~Celes~*~: *puts that in*
~*~Celes~*~: silleh man
Shadow Bahamut: XP
~*~Celes~*~: ^^
Shadow Bahamut: anymore interview questions?
~*~Celes~*~: hmm...well...who do you REALLY think should win?
Shadow Bahamut: whos up for the vote?
Shadow Bahamut: anyone?
~*~Celes~*~: lesse...
~*~Celes~*~: Bunny, Comet, Giga Guess, Jowy, Lekana, Misfit, Nominus Experse, Old Manus, Reno is my man, Roto13, Rye, Travobel, Ultima Shadow, Vikeve
~*~Celes~*~: I'd say...Vikeve or NE
~*~Celes~*~: personally
~*~Celes~*~: xD
~*~Celes~*~: NE almost always mentions sex somewhere in his posts and Vikeve is one of my wifeys
Shadow Bahamut: lmao
Shadow Bahamt: NE it is then
Shadow Bahamut: XD
~*~Celes~*~: xD
~*~Celes~*~: okies
I asked Cookie once again for his input, as I figured he'd be out of his obsession for at least five more seconds:
BOOTSTRAP BILL OR GTFO >:( I was proven wrong, as he answers once again. However, Bootstrap Bill does seem like the horny type, so once again, he should automatically win.

There you have it, the words of the people once again! Who's the real winner?

demondude
I like the interview

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Okay somebody needs to explain this BOOTSTRAP BILL OR GTFO thing to me. Namely you, Dan. I know you're reading this.

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Awww...~*~Celes~*~ and Shadow Bahamut are so in love, you cant ell from the interview. You guys so deserved the Cutest Couple Ciddie, and you won it! Heh! [/adoration]

If Nominus Experse doesn't win this, I might just explode.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2007, 04:52 PM
woooooooooooooooo!

Ciddies are back!

:bounce:

bipper
06-18-2007, 04:53 PM
My question is, what will the winner do with the ciddie?

And how much would it cost to have them to do the same to me?!

demondude
Lol jowy is prediction favourite and misfit is runner up
That must be a scary relationship those two have:eek:

theundeadhero
Who wants to love who long time?

Those who didn't make it...
Roto13........................11
Rye...........................10
Misfit.........................9
Bunny..........................8
Nominus Experse................6
Jowy...........................5
Reno is my man.................5
Vikeve.........................5
comet..........................4
Lekana.........................2
Old Manus......................2
Tavrobel.......................2
RSL............................1

Giga Guess or Ultima Shadow, which should we keep an extra eye on?

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Damn you roto damn you to hell:cry:

predictions are just making fun of me now:mad2:

bipper
06-18-2007, 04:55 PM
no Nominus ! This is an outrage against all that is hard and horned!

DK
06-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Okay somebody needs to explain this BOOTSTRAP BILL OR GTFO thing to me. Namely you, Dan. I know you're reading this.

It should actually be "BOOTSTRAP BILL OR GTFO >:<i></i>(" but that doesn't fit.

But don't you worry your pretty little head about it, it's more of an #eoff thing and I know you hate those so. :kiss:

Dynast-Kid
That is so FAIL! How could Nom not win this...

I'm going for GG. I can't imagine the kinky things he does with Typhoon...

~*~Celes~*~
Awww...~*~Celes~*~ and Shadow Bahamut are so in love, you cant ell from the interview. You guys so deserved the Cutest Couple Ciddie, and you won it! Heh! [/adoration]

Awww, thanks ^-^

Chloe.
06-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Wow, I got 5 votes. :o I didn't think I'd get that many. xD

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:58 PM
I'd had thought rye had a good chance of winning this:confused:

06-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Giga Guess

Giga Guess....................18
Ultima Shadow.................12

Giga's first ciddie! and a fitting one at that.

demondude
06-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Well done giga guess:D

Dynast-Kid
I knew it!

Congrats Giga Guess! I hope you and Typhoon enjoy your shiny, golden phallus Ciddie!

DK
Haha, Congrats GG! Even though this is bad for my predictions.

Now I'm the sole survivor. :(

bipper
06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Oh yeah, he chloroformed and raped me. He deserves this!!

theundeadhero
Alright GG! You finally won a ciddie!

That's going to be a high-priced correct prediction.

Chloe.
Congrats! :D