PDA

View Full Version : June Ciddies 2007 - Revelation Thread - BACK IN BLACK! Or rather gold. I don't know.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Hahaha, finally he gets one! :laugh:
But don't you worry your pretty little head about it, it's more of an #eoff thing and I know you hate those so. :kiss:Oh thank god! I thought I was missing out on a humorous YouTube video of an internet version of Pirates of the Carribean!

demondude
06-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I should get an early user title

"worst predictor ever"

Nominus Experse
06-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Congratulations, you have now proven to Giga Guess that you are all not spawn of Hitler.

Typhoon better watch out. This title likely fed Giga's libido.

~*~Celes~*~
yay, GG! :D Congrats!

Queen Award, First of Her Name
Weirdest Member
Last winner: Christmas
Nomination Leader: Christmas

The Nominees
Christmas
Evastio
Levian
Necronopticous
NeoCracker
Old Manus
Psychotic
Rye
TyphoonThaReapa

Who they predicted to win...
<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Neocracker
Raistlin: Christmas
Meat Puppet: Neocracker
demondude55: Christmas
Rocket Edge: Evastio
Jessweeee: Christmas
The Fonz: TyphoonThaReapa
Tavrobel: Old Manus
Evastio: Evastio
Zeldy: Levian
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: TyphoonThaReapa
Jess: Evastio
Old Manus: Christmas
LunarWeaver: Christmas
Psychotic: NeoCracker
Denmark: Necronopticous
Bunny: TyphoonThaReapa
Miriel: TyphoonThaReapa
theundeadhero: TyphoonThaReapa
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Christmas, TyphoonThaReapa (5/19 - 26%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: NeoCracker (3/19 - 16%)

theundeadhero
#eoff is a scary place. That's why I got there.

demondude
06-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Come on chriistmas don't let me come last! on the predictions.

Garnie
06-18-2007, 05:04 PM
ZOMG CIDDIES!!!!

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Hmmm...I'm rooting for TyphoonThaReapa. His thugginess is very alien-like to EoFF...

Faris
Score, I'm back in time for the rest. :cool:

Congrats to you winners so far. Let's all crash the server while we still have the chance!

Weirdest Member

Eyes on Final Fantasy has always been synonymous with something a little "off-key". Those who come here may or may not be, as society deems, "normal". The majority of which, are obviously not of the norm, and anyone who has spent 5 minutes here will see that the overwhelming majority of member at EoFF are quite strange indeed. With that being said, and the greater part of the populace being far from commonplace, simply being nominated for Weirdest Member is akin to being deemed a noble among commoners. With so many strange members at the fora, being chosen among the top 9 truly says something about the peculiarity of each of the nominees. Without further ado, here they are:

Christmas- Always a forerunner when one thinks of weird, Christmas (for lack of a better word) raped the Ciddies last time around. Her wanton hate for Manus and utter disregard for normalcy throughout her stay here have attracted much attention. However when one has a conversation with her, it is seen that she is really a charming young lady who anyone in the right mind would enjoy. Will she still be seen as the weirdest member here?

Evastio- http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=818057. If you wade through even the mere titles of these threads, you will have explanation enough as to why Evastio was nominated for this honor.

Levian- Oh, sweet sweet Norwegia. One of the newb Cid's Knights, my instinct tells me that those who nominated him for this are either A) Name-droppers or B) Someone who has had a conversation with him on MSN. Either that or those who know that he learned English primarily from Little House on the Prairie :) I would link to the survey he filled out when he was a nubnub because it's so damn hilarious, but I can't find it.

Necronopticous- Necro is a helpful gamer, techy, and CK alike. Where then, does his weirdness stem from? Perhaps it's his mysterious nature. Perhaps it is the pictures in the album of him that leave me saying wtf but leave all the girls swooning. Whatever it is, Necronopticous could pull it off.

NeoCracker- Furries.

Old Manus- The other half of the Xmas/Manus duo, this EoFF'er has always been a faithful spammer and champion of the Stormtrooper. His peculiarity stems from the odd nature of his posts, usernotes, and wherever else you have ever talked to him. Ever. Perhaps he is trying to escape his weird celebrity status, in his taking refuge at Fool's Gold. Linda. (http://fools-gold.org/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=26738)

Psychotic- For a reason not known to me, this hooligan is arguably the most popular member at Eye's on Final Fantasy. Is he one of the weirdest? I don't know, but once you talk to him one on one... you realize he is even more deranged. His balance of OUT OF CONTROL AUTHORITY and RANDOM SIGNATURES THAT WILL SCORE LAUGH POINTS could sway the votes his way.

Rye- Let's tickle our respective fancies for a moment. Rye, despite enduring a long absence, with random pop-ins every now and then, still manages to be nominated for weirdest member. Why you ask? Well, although her presence her is diminished, those who've had private conversations with her are deeply scarred by the disturbing sexual images she implanted into their minds. This was obviously not healed by her recent absence, as Jessica still managed a nomination for this award. Was the rest of the EoFF population aware enough of her foul mouth to win her yet another award?

TyphoonThaReapa- A'yo son. Typhoon was admittedly, relatively unknown to myself to right before the most recent installation of the EoFF Elections. Once there, he spammed up the thread with his "A'yo"s and "son"s and other terms that many EoFF'ers were not familiar with. He is however, a nice and smart young man who anyone would enjoy chatting with. Will his unfamiliar verbal style win him the honor of weirdest member?

And there you have them folks, your 9 nominees for Weirdest Member. May strangeness prevail.

-Pill

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm aiming for 6th or 7th place in this. Come on, Psychotic! Come on!

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 05:07 PM
You got some of the members beat for weirdness Psy, if only they knew the truth.

~*~Celes~*~
I dunno who I want to win ;_;

Jessweeee♪
OMG! WHO COULD IT BE?
WHOOOO????

DK
06-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Paul is not a weird man, he's merely misunderstood.

06-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Those who didn't make it...
Evastio.......................10
NeoCracker....................10
Old Manus.....................10
Necronopticous.................8
Rye............................6
Levian.........................3
Psychotic......................2
RSL............................1

Christmas or TyphoonThaReapa. Weird in two different ways, but definitely weird.

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Typhoon FTW!

DK
06-18-2007, 05:11 PM
God damn, my predictions are getting ripped into tatters. :(

Jessweeee♪
Xmas or Typhoon?
Edit: I did bad on predictions this time around, too :(

At least you beat RSL, Psy.

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 05:12 PM
9th place. Goddamnit. All my hopes and dreams dashed. :cry:

Go Reapa. I hate you, Becky!

DK
06-18-2007, 05:13 PM
Neither of these two are weird! I blame all of this on Miriel. Don't ask me why, I just do. :mad2:

06-18-2007, 05:14 PM
And the Ciddie goes to...
Christmas

Christmas.....................33
TyphoonThaReapa...............21

Dynast-Kid
Congratulations MASMAS!

theundeadhero
Is being weird something to be proud of?

Fuzakeru
06-18-2007, 05:15 PM
At EoFF it is apparently.

~*~Celes~*~
In Christmas' case, yes :bigsmile:

Faris
Congrats :bigsmile:

Cz
06-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Congratulations, Christmas, on being the member with the most weird. :)

bipper
I can only properly congratulate you with an emoEoEo blanket statement: All Asians are weird.

Chloe.
Congrats! :bigsmile:

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2007, 05:17 PM
n.n

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:17 PM
I can only properly congratulate you with an emoEoEo blanket statement: All Asians are weird.

:cry:

Nuh-uh, Eileen isn't weird!

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 05:18 PM

She's Filipino (I think).

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Being that innocent is weird.

06-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Funniest Member
Last winner: Christmas
Nomination Leader: Psychotic

The Nominees
Bunny
Christmas
Levian
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
Tavrobel
The Fonz
Yamaneko

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK- Christmas
Raistlin- Christmas
Meat Puppet- Christmas
demondude55- Christmas
Rocket Edge- Psychotic
Jessweeee- Levian
The Fonz- Old Manus
Tavrobel- Christmas
Evastio- Psychotic
Zeldy- Levian
</td><td width="50%">Shiny- Old Manus
Jess- Psychotic
Old Manus- Levian
LunarWeaver- Christmas
Psychotic- Christmas
Denmark- Psychotic
Bunny- Christmas
Miriel- Psychotic
theundeadhero- Christmas

</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Christmas (9/19 - 47%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Psychotic (5/19 - 26%)

Sergeant Hartman
Typhoon must be gutted.

Cz
Surely Funniest Member and Weirdest Member are the same thing?

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 05:20 PM

She's Filipino (I think).What continent are the Phillipines in? :)

also jesus, since when was Eileen the new Iri Valentine? You guys are all falling over yourselves to get to her!

DK
06-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Surely Funniest Member and Weirdest Member are the same thing?

Only when lovehurts was still here.

:mad2: MARRY ME IM POLISH!!! :mad2:

06-18-2007, 05:22 PM
Ah, laughter. It always makes you feel good about yourself, doesn't it? Everyone loves to laugh, unless you're a crazy person. And one of the most fundamental components to being able to laugh is having someone or something to laugh with or at. (The other is, you know, the physical component, like having lungs and vocal cords and a brain and all that.) These nominees all provide us with something to laugh at, whether it be by their clever wit, their ability to point out and laugh at the shortcomings of others, or just their inherent funny-ness. This has been one of the longest-running Ciddies, to my knowledge. Just a little bit of trivia before we get to the award: The only female in the running for the second straight Ciddies is also the reigning champion, Christmas; The three repeat nominees (Christmas, Psychotic, Yamaneko) were the top three finishers last December; Levian, Old Manus, and Meat Puppet were all top five finishers in June 2006 (when the award was won by Psychotic yet failed to get nominated in December 2006; Bunny, Tavrobel, and The Fonz are all first-time nominees for this award. Now let's find out who the funniest person in all of history, or at least all of EoFF in the last six months, is. Award Guy?

Jessweeee♪
You better win levian :mad2:

Garnie
ok then!!

theundeadhero
Does that mean Iri is free now :hyper:

~*~Celes~*~
MARRY ME I'M ENGLISH/SCOTTISH/POLISH/IRISH/GERMAN/FRENCH ZOMG ;o

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:23 PM

also jesus, since when was Eileen the new Iri Valentine? You guys are all falling over yourselves to get to her!

Me and LEEN-LEEN have a platonic relationship. I could never have lovey feelings for her. She's like my sister!xD

And I think Tavvy should win. He makes me lol.

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 05:24 PM

The Phillipines aren't in any continent, just near one. (PWNed)

Falling over ourselves? Chocobos don't trip, ever.

PS- According to me She is Leen-Leen, I am god, therefore you shall all call her that!

06-18-2007, 05:26 PM
Levian........................12
Yamaneko......................12
The Fonz.......................8
Meat Puppet....................5
Old Manus......................4
Tavrobel.......................2

Bunny vs Christmas vs Psychotic

Exciting! And nobody predicted Bunny.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2007, 05:26 PM

PS- According to me She is Leen-Leen, I am god, therefore you shall all call her that!

Leen-Leen escaped my cage :mad:
*pushes Boko inside and shuts the door*

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:27 PM
MASMAS plz.

OMG, Boko got caged! LOLOL

Cz
Go Bunny! Those other guys are so overrated. :rolleyes2

Psychotic
The Phillipines aren't in any continent, just near one. (PWNed)Every country is in a continent you crazy foo'. :laugh:

Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillipines)

hurray!

Faris
Go Paul!

lol

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 05:28 PM

I told you that if you did that I'd just use my Golden Beak to get through the bars *Uses beak*

06-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Psychotic

Psychotic.....................27
Bunny.........................15
Christmas.....................15

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 05:30 PM
The Phillipines aren't in any continent, just near one. (PWNed)Every country is in a continent you crazy foo'. :laugh:

Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillipines)

hurray!

Shhhh... Can't you see I'm making things up :shifty:

PS- Congrats Psy :p

Psychotic
Woozle wazzle!

I'm back, bitches.

Faris
Yaaaaaaay! Congrabulations funny guy.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2007, 05:31 PM

I told you that if you did that I'd just use my Golden Beak to get through the bars *Uses beak*

Ah, but they are BEAK-PROOF bars!
(Congrats Psy)

Cz
06-18-2007, 05:31 PM
I knew all your "Liverpool > Arsenal" posts would net you this one, buddy. Nice work. :)

Chloe.
06-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Congrats Psy! :D

DK
I hate you Psychotic you prediction raper :(

But seriously, deserved. :}

Dynast-Kid
Congrats, Psycharlot!

bipper
06-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Yay maddox!

~*~Celes~*~
Yay, Psy won! =D *parties*

Sergeant Hartman
Hammered the rest.

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks gang. :kiss:
I knew all your "Liverpool > Arsenal" posts would net you this one, buddy. Nice work. :)Don't think this means I've forgiven you for finding Solidus's user notes before I did!

Speaking of user notes, the next Ciddie will decide the outcome of the Premiership next season. If I place above you, Liverpool with place above Arsenal, and vice versa. If one of us wins it, then our team will win the Premiership.

theundeadhero
Never use minesweeper to predict the future.

Best Usernoter
Last winner: n/a

The Nominees
Agrias
Christmas
Cz
Dynast-Kid
Ki Ki
kikimm
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Tempest

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Meat Puppet
Raistlin: Meat Puppet
Meat Puppet: Psychotic
demondude55: kikimm
Rocket Edge: Psychotic
The Fonz: Psychotic
Tavrobel: kikimm
Evastio: Cz
Zeldy: Meat Puppet
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Meat Puppet
Jess: Meat Puppet
Old Manus: Agrias
LunarWeaver: Tempest
Psychotic: Cz
Denmark: kikimm
Bunny: Meat Puppet
Miriel: Christmas
theundeadhero: Meat Puppet
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Meat Puppet (7/19 - 37%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: kikimm, Psychotic (5/19 - 26%)

Cz
06-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Speaking of user notes, the next Ciddie will decide the outcome of the Premiership next season. If I place above you, Liverpool with place above Arsenal, and vice versa. If one of us wins it, then our team will win the Premiership.And you predicted me! How sweet!

bipper
06-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Christmas leaves notes that make me feel used. She wins. But so does Cz. You bastards only use me for my body :(

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 05:37 PM
That Yamaneko is one usernoting fiend.

06-18-2007, 05:38 PM
That Yamaneko is one usernoting fiend.

No idea what you're talking about :shifty:

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:39 PM
I could've sworn I was nominated in this category...

EDITGA: Nevermind!xD Who shall win?...

06-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Agrias

EoFF’s Greek representative (not forgetting our beloved yanis of course) is a fun, bubbly person from what I can gather, and hell, if someone says zomggggg & stuff in a usernote then you know its gonna be good. I guess you could call usernotes some small form of expressing yourself, and according to Agrias’s interests, she certainly fits the bill.

“I tend to sing karaoke when drunk. I enjoy acting and occasional story telling to children who are dumb enough to listen.”

Whats not to like?!

Christmas

Our most hateful member can be found to dish out usernotes to the majority of the EoFF community, with the contents being completely random every time. She also uses this form of communication as a means to chronicle her voyage to finally hunt down & slay NANNY MANUS. Her usernotes, as anyone will tell you usually go along the lines of how she fed her pet giraffe giant cockroaches on his deathbed because it was feeling rather peckish. That’s love right there. On a sidenote, we all know you really care for us Christmas. :bigsmile:

Cz

Cz AKA Orange Box, leaves usernote’s of any kind really, but you can always be assured they will be good to read. For the past while I haven’t been leaving as much usernotes as I normally would, & I probably would’ve gotten bored and stopped giving them altogether if it was wasn’t for Orange Box here & a few others. As he says himself, usernotes should be consistent wherever possible, and I have to agree!

Dynast-Kid

This intelligent 14 year old has been generating a nice group of usernoting buddies recently I believe. Not so long ago I gave Dynast-Kid a usernote saying that I liked his username or something like that, and he replied asking have I ever been to Naboo. This is the perfect usernoting mentality to have people. Take lessons!

Ki Ki

I’m glad Ki Ki got nominated because I expected the odds to be against her with her inactivity lately. She’s different, and adds usernotes that are usually quirky & hilarious. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a meaningless usernote from Sir Kikalot.

kikimm

kikimm has said before that when you give a usernote, It can’t just be any kind of thing, but something that shows at least some reflection of your personality (or something to that effect), and its the truth. Anyways, it must show in the usernotes she gives to people, or obviously I wouldn’t be talking about her now as a nominee. She comes across as easy-going, approachable, and having a good sense of humour, and in the magical world of usernoting, you can’t really ask for anything more than that when leaving one.

Meat Puppet

It would be deemed a shambles if the member with the top usernoting count didn’t get nominated for this one wouldn’t it? Make no mistake about the reason behind this kiwi being nominated though, Meat Puppet is responsible for coming out with some of the most hysterical usernotes known to EoFFkind. I’m sure Meaty has given you all a usernote at some stage, probably about some kind of thing he did, or advice given usually spoken in a casual manor, either one being received with welcome results. I’ll leave Meat Puppet’s speech with my first usernote from the man.

“Never forget who you are.”

Psychotic

“Psychotic is that rare thing. He’s got wit, he’s got passion, and he’s got what it takes to make one hell of an explosive usernote!” – That’s quoted by the man himself, I’m just the typist.

It was no surprise to me to see Psy nominated. Why? Simply because he’s just easy to have a laugh with. You could say almost anything to the man, taking something as boring as a dinner consisting of potatoes & broccoli for example. He would spark off a conversation about it, and actually find a way to make it interesting.

I guess that wraps Psy’s speech up, but on a personal level, I would like to holler “COLCHESTER4LYF!!!”

Tempest

Tempest got nominated for obvious reasons to my understanding. Usernotes come in all shapes & forms, but it’s just a general conversation with Pamela. I could talk to her about how severely hungover I am and she would cheer me up in a way that its like she takes half the pain! You can say anything to the woman, and she always comes back with a good answer, FACT.

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2007, 05:40 PM
GOOO CHRISTMAS! AND AGRIAS! AND CZ! AND PSY! AND....oh crap I dunno who I want to win again ;_;

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:41 PM
You never answered my question, Rocket Edge. Have you been to Naboo?

Cz
06-18-2007, 05:41 PM
I think that speech ought to get Colchester promoted next season. :up:

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 05:42 PM
HOLLA BACK ATCHA U'S TIL I DIE!

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm hoping for kikimama.

06-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Psychotic.....................11
kikimm.........................9
Tempest........................9
Ki Ki..........................7
Meat Puppet....................5
Dynast-Kid.....................2
Agrias.........................0

PS: the winner starts with the letter C

Resha
06-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Aha! Made it. 'grats to all winners so far and yay to all. :cookie:

Edit: Also yay. Arsenal for the League

Renmiri
Congrats to all winners :D

Sergeant Hartman
Cz must win!

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 05:45 PM
GO CZ!

Cz
You arrived just in time for the awesome news, Resha. We're gonna beat the Lilliputtians! :D

Psychotic
Oh for fuck's sake, Arsenal are gonna finish ahead of us? Oh boy oh boy, third place! Liverpool have never finished THERE before!

Jessweeee♪
O.O

06-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Christmas

Christmas.....................28
Cz............................21

Tavrobel
06-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Ten down, two to go.

Cz
06-18-2007, 05:47 PM
So...Blackburn? :(

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Christmas.
Chelsea.

Hmm. 'grats Becky.

DK
Bad luck, George. :(

Goldenboko

(Congrats Psy)

Impossible, unless the bars where made out of Diamonds, and said material would be far too expensive...

Congrats Mas

Sergeant Hartman
Grrrr :mad2:

unlucky Cz :(

Dynast-Kid
Aww, I was rooting for ya Cz!

Congrats, again, MASMAS!

Resha
06-18-2007, 05:49 PM
So...Blackburn? :(
Second place is good enough for now!!! :greenie:

Shiny
06-18-2007, 05:50 PM
This is a dissapointment.

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2007, 05:50 PM
Both are great usernoters ^-^

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Shiny's here!~~~

Tavrobel
06-18-2007, 05:51 PM
This is a dissapointment.
I agree.

Freya
06-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Oh wow started already. Grats christmas and all those who have won now. No more complaining paul.

Jessweeee♪

(Congrats Psy)

Impossible, unless the bars where made out of Diamonds, and said material would be far too expensive...

Congrats Mas

OMG XMAS WINS

They are not made out of Diamonds, they are mad of OTHER BEAKS!
:mwahaha:

Psychotic
Originally, I was going to predict Christmas for Best Usernoter and MLT Get Together, but I changed my mind 'cause I figured you people had had enough of her.

Apparently not. She's gonna sodomise the Ciddies again. :laugh:

Best Chatter
Last winner: Jowy
Nomination Leaders: Agrias and Jowy

The Nominees
Agrias
fire_of_avalon
Jowy
rubah

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Jowy
Raistlin: Jowy
Meat Puppet: Jowy
demondude55: Jowy
Rocket Edge: Agrias
Jessweeee: Agrias
The Fonz: Agrias
Tavrobel: Jowy
Evastio: rubah
Zeldy: Agrias
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Jowy
Jess: Jowy
Old Manus: Jowy
LunarWeaver: Jowy
Psychotic: Agrias
Denmark: rubah
Bunny: Jowy
Miriel: Jowy
theundeadhero: Jowy
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Jowy (12/19 - 63%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Agrias (5/19 - 26%)

Faris
06-18-2007, 05:55 PM
I find it amusing that the amount of people nominated for this award decreases every year.

Psychotic
Aggle, you gonna announce this one in chat? 'cause I aint draggin' my ass down there.

Tavrobel
Originally, I was going to predict Christmas for Best Usernoter and MLT Get Together, but I changed my mind 'cause I figured you people had had enough of her.

Apparently not. She's gonna sodomise the Ciddies again. :laugh:

If it's with a strap-on, I'm going to crash the server and leave forever.

Cz
06-18-2007, 05:56 PM
This is always a fun one to vote for, since I never go in chat. May the best, er, chatter win! :D

06-18-2007, 05:59 PM
And so, the Best Chatter Ciddie. Spurned by many, and filled with the rancour of pedantic oldbies and the many bots of clout & Aexoden, it ain’t an easy thing to survive in #eoff and still keep one’s sanity. Or for that matter, to be crowned the BEST chatter. After all, who dares to even type in the face of abuse such as is hurled by some?

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

go die you stupid smurfing :skull::skull::skull::skull: because i smurfing hate you and your smurfing ugly face

:(…

But no. Do not :(.

The four you see nominated have risen above the acrimony and the hate. They have risen above the petty insults. They have shown their courage and their perseverance. In some cases ( rubah and foa) they have even made use of that tiny little @ beside their name and given the boot. The boot. The boot to disturbers of the precarious #eoffian peace. Many an angry EoFFChatter27263 or Anon28979 probably roams the earth, cursing the mods (not gods!) that they could not spread their vile n00bishness and befoul #eoff.

Amidst the deep cynicism, the oldest, fairest and the wisest of all chatters (yes I kind of ripped that off tLoTR ^_^) have found it in their noble hearts to bestow the title of “Best Chatter June 2007” upon one of the four nominated.

Which will it ultimately be?

The revelation…is…nigh…

But as long as I keep typing ellipses…

And phrases…

You, dear EoFFer, will have to keep reading…

Thereby…delaying the revelation…

And so…keeping you in suspense…

Are you in suspense yet???

Well, be in suspense a little while longer…

For in a few minutes (and everybody knows this!)….

Award Guy will speak in #eoff and pull out the lines we have all come to know and love…

And tell everybody in #eoff that as is custom, the Best Chatter is always revealed in #eoff first…

SO BE GRATEFUL.

I’m giving you lot time to get yo’ asses into #eoff and be the FIRST to know ;)

Okay. Time for Best Chatter. All systems go.

P.S. Don’t hate me too much for taking up your time! It was all for a good cause. :D

Tavrobel
06-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Kill the quote pyramids. It's destroying the tables.

EDIT: Nevermind, the post was deleted.

06-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Agrias........................18
rubah.........................16

Who would it be an honor to be banned by? foa or Jowy?

DK
06-18-2007, 06:03 PM
I like this color!

foa is an evil woman and I hope she drowns in a spittoon full of old chewing tobbaco.

06-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Jowy

Jowy..........................29
fire_of_avalon................19

theundeadhero
FOA would never ban me from chat!

Freya
Grats

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 06:05 PM
my predictions are in TATTERS, I tells ya, TATTERS :laugh:

Resha
06-18-2007, 06:05 PM
lol congrats :p Award_Freak...!!!! Thwarted.

fire_of_avalon
06-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Coming after Jowy isn't so bad.

In second place, I mean. ba dum chiii

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Congrats Jowy!

Cz
06-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Congratulations, Jowy. :)

Best of luck in the next one, Paul. It's got to be equivalent to at least an FA Cup victory.

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Or a run to the CL semi finals!

06-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Best Spammer
Last winner: Yamaneko

The Nominees
Bert
Bunny
Christmas
demondude55
Jebus
Old Manus
Psychotic
Quin 'n' Tonic
Spammerman
Yamaneko

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Yamaneko
Raistlin: Psychotic
Meat Puppet: Quin "n' Tonic
demondude55: demondude55
Rocket Edge: Psychotic
Jessweeee: Bert
The Fonz: Psychotic
Tavrobel: demondude55
Evastio: Old Manus
Zeldy: Psychotic
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Old Manus
Jess: Yamaneko
Old Manus: demondude55
LunarWeaver: Old Manus
Psychotic: Old Manus
Denmark: demondude55
Bunny: Spammerman
Miriel: Psychotic
theundeadhero: Old Manus
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Psychotic (5/19 - 26%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: demondude55 (4/19 - 21%)

Goldenboko will be presentin' this ciddie!

Freya
06-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Spammers :P I shun yous.

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Hard to choose who I want to win on this one.

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Yep..

Best Spammer
*Goldenboko answers his phone*
Goldenboko: Hello?
PuPu: Hey man! What’s up?
Goldenboko: I’m Writing the Speech for best Spammer.
PuPu: Spam? You mean that nasty canned stuff?
Goldenboko: No, its spam, you know quote pyramids, random typing, one word answers, mastery of sarcasm…
PuPu: How can you be good at spamming! It’s all so easy!
Goldenboko: Are you serious? So your saying your just as good as, Bert, Bunny, Christmas, demondude55, Jebus, Old Manus, Psychotic, Quin 'n' Tonic, Spammerman, and Yamaneko.
PuPu: Well I’m definitely better then some of them.
Goldenboko: Yeah whatever.

The End…

PuPu: Wait one minute! That’s it! Your not going explain why their good spammers?
Goldenboko: Nope.
PuPu: You serious?
Goldenboko: Yep.
PuPu: Then this is an awful speech!
Goldenboko: Nah, by having a completely pointless speech that shows nothing to the viewers I’ve shown off exactly what all of them have done to make it here.
PuPu: OMFG… he’s right that motherfu-

END!

Tavrobel
06-18-2007, 06:13 PM

But you also shun everyone.

Freya
06-18-2007, 06:14 PM

But you also shun everyone.
Just you :P

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2007, 06:14 PM
lol, spam

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Good speech boko n.n

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Nice speech Boko!

Hmmm...Who will win!?

06-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Psychotic.....................13
Yamaneko......................11
Bert...........................9
Bunny..........................9
demondude55....................9
Jebus..........................3
Spammerman.....................3

spam spam spam

Old Manus
06-18-2007, 06:18 PM
lol...wut?

Psychotic
Christmas vs Manus.

Love's young dream...

EDIT: And the guy I voted for, Quin 'n' Tonic! GO QUINCY GO!

Bunny
Goldenboko, "your" and "you're" are two different words. I suggest you run the rest of your introductions and speeches through spellchecker before reading them aloud.

Grats weiners.

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Old Man.

demondude
06-18-2007, 06:21 PM
damn i wanted that!

yey two more predictions right i'm good with 4 now:)
I still suck:(
can we have the predictions leader board plz:)

06-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Quin 'n' Tonic

Quin 'n' Tonic................16
Christmas.....................14
Old Manus.....................14

Quinnie gets his first ciddie!

demondude
06-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Well done quin:)

theundeadhero
WOW!

(I play a cow shamen)

Sergeant Hartman
INJUSTICE!!!

Psychotic
Yes!

Dynast-Kid
Yay Quinnie!

Tavrobel
Wow, how epic. Christmas and Manus got winnared.

Freya
Grats Quin'!

demondude
06-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Come on were is best noob i'm ready to come last:rolleyes2

bipper
06-18-2007, 06:24 PM
WHO!? :cool:

Chloe.
Congraaaaats! :D

Bunny
Well played, Quin. But mark my words.

theundeadhero
Ciddies halfway point prediction stats:

Jess- 12
Raistlin- 11
Old Manus- 9
Miriel- 9
theundeadhero- 8
Denmark- 8
LunarWeaver- 8
Zeldy- 7
Shiny- 7
Psychotic- 7
Rocket Edge- 7
Jessweeee- 7
Tavrobel- 7
Bunny- 6
DK- 6
The Fonz- 5
Meat Puppet- 5
Evastio- 4
demondude55- 4

Avarice-ness
06-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Yay I finally caught myself up, but by posting this I'll prolly have to read another two pages to recatch up! :razz:

demondude
i'm tying last with evastio:(

Tavrobel

Jess- 12
Raistlin- 11
Old Manus- 9
Miriel- 9
theundeadhero- 8
Denmark- 8
LunarWeaver- 8
Zeldy- 7
Shiny- 7
Psychotic- 7
Rocket Edge- 7
Jessweeee- 7
Tavrobel- 7
Bunny- 6
DK- 6
The Fonz- 5
Meat Puppet- 5
Evastio- 4
demondude55- 4

lawlz ristlin be felled by teh jessxxors lolololol

DK
06-18-2007, 06:26 PM
DK- 6

hahah, dire. Congrats Quin

06-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Best Poster
Last winner: Kawaii Ryûkishi
Nomination Leader: Bunny

The Nominees
Bunny
Christmas
Del Murder
Levian
Miriel
Nominus Experse
Psychotic
pureghetto
Roto13
ShlupQuack
Tavrobel
Yeargdribble

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Christmas
Raistlin: Psychotic
Meat Puppet: Bunny
demondude55: Christmas
Rocket Edge: Nominus Experse
The Fonz: Bunny
Tavrobel: Bunny
Evastio: Psychotic
Zeldy: Bunny
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Nominus Experse
Jess: Bunny
Old Manus: Bunny
LunarWeaver: Nominus Experse
Psychotic: Nominus Experse
Denmark: Del Murder
Bunny: Nominus Experse
Miriel: Bunny
theundeadhero: Christmas

</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Bunny (7/19 - 37%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Nominus Experse (5/19 - 26%)

Avarice-ness
06-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Ohhh~ I can't waaait~~

demondude
06-18-2007, 06:27 PM
You better win christmas:mad2:

Resha
06-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Aw yay. 'grats Winny. :p You are the ultimate spammer.

Goldenboko
Goldenboko, "your" and "you're" are two different words. I suggest you run the rest of your introductions and speeches through spellchecker before reading them aloud.

Grats weiners.

Screw off

Thats just bunny hospitality at his best. Next time you're going to have to be a little less blunt...

kthxbai.

demondude
It's a shame christmas isn't here:(

06-18-2007, 06:29 PM
So, Best Poster eh? It's already that time? Must be. I had a big long awesome speech, then I didn't have any toilet paper. And we all know how that goes. There's some very interesting choices you the masses have made here. Will it be Bunny with his sarcastic witty snapbacks? Or will the army of Manus overrun all as usual? Can Del and his superteam put up a fight? Or levian and his um.. yeah... A VOTE FOR MIRIEL IS A VOTE FOR pretty flowers! Nominus Experese is a special one, and a vote for special ones is a vote for love! Psychotic! Now psy has been ontop of the spamming hill for years now. Has he turned things around and stopped his spamming ways? I think so! PG! PG is the darkhorse imo. PG is a master of posting and really should have a class on "how to post like teh PG" Roto is well.... you know he's Roto UH OH! it's Shlupquack. She's mean and evil and bad! she made me join the army of Shlup once long long ago. IT was scary! Tavrobel is a member I haven't really spoken with much. But he seems to not be running around all hilly nilly spamming away! And last but not least Yeargdribble, well looking into his latest posting sprees you can see he LOVES EoEo. ><!

So who will win the Best Poster award? Only award guy and your sister know!

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 06:29 PM
I want PG to win this one!

demondude
06-18-2007, 06:30 PM
Good speech Bert:D

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 06:30 PM
Come on you bastard, hurry up. Claire snuffs it in Hollyoaks and I want to see who does it!

demondude
06-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Come on you bastard, hurry up. Claire snuffs it in Hollyoaks and I want to see who does it!

Neighbours>hollyoaks

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 06:31 PM
I have a pin-up of ShlupQuack.

Cz
06-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Nice going on Best Spammer, Quin. And way to go with the predictions, Jess! :up:

Best Poster's always a really tough one. I don't know who to root for.

~*~Celes~*~
I voted NE ^-^

Bunny

Grats weiners.

Screw off

Thats just bunny hospitality at his best. Next time you're going to have to be a little less blunt...

kthxbai.

Names should be capitalized. And apostrophes seperate contractions! :)

Christmas.....................11
Levian........................10
Yeargdribble..................10
Psychotic......................9
Del Murder.....................7
pureghetto.....................6
Roto13.........................6
ShlupQuack.....................5
Tavrobel.......................3
Miriel.........................1

Bunny vs Nominus Experse

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 06:33 PM

Neighbours>hollyoaksThis would be true, if they hadn't just axed Dylan and Stingray.

Oh thank god I thrashed Tavrobel!

demondude
06-18-2007, 06:34 PM

Neighbours>hollyoaksThis would be true, if they hadn't just axed Dylan and Stingray.

NO SMURFING WAY I'M GONNA GO DIE NOW:mad2: :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad 2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::m ad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad 2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::m ad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Freya
06-18-2007, 06:35 PM
go bunny.

theundeadhero
British tv in general is pretty trashy.

demondude
aNOTHER PREDICTION WRONG:(

I am not gonna get beaten by evastio

Shiny
06-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Both are great usernoters ^-^
There can be only one Highlander!

Jess- 12
Raistlin- 11
Old Manus- 9
Miriel- 9
theundeadhero- 8
Denmark- 8
LunarWeaver- 8
Zeldy- 7
Shiny- 7
Psychotic- 7
Rocket Edge- 7
Jessweeee- 7
Tavrobel- 7
Bunny- 6
DK- 6
The Fonz- 5
Meat Puppet- 5
Evastio- 4
demondude55- 4
Whoa, Raistlin got ousted by Jess. Go Jess! :jess:

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 06:36 PM

Grats weiners.

Screw off

kthxbai.

I do what I want, you got problem

06-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Bunny

Bunny.........................18
Nominus Experse...............15

demondude
06-18-2007, 06:37 PM

Grats weiners.

Screw off

kthxbai.

Lol bunnys > chocobos:p

Freya
06-18-2007, 06:38 PM
grats bunny!!!!

~*~Celes~*~
aww rats. :cry:

Bunny
BUNNIES!
IT IS BUNNIES!

GOD DAMMIT. ENGLISH MOTHERSMURFERS DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Thanks to everyone who believed in me.

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Congrats Bunny!

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 06:40 PM

Grats weiners.

Screw off

kthxbai.

Lol bunnys > chocobos:p
In their dreams.

BUNNIES!
IT IS BUNNIES!

...Wow.

Avarice-ness
Uwaooooo~~~

Congrats!

Shiny
Another dissapointment. *eats a sandwich*

theundeadhero
BUNNIES DON'T EXIST.

Jessweeee♪
BUNNIES!
IT IS BUNNIES!

i liek bunys

Avarice-ness
06-18-2007, 06:41 PM
What is this Bunny you speak of?

Cz
06-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Nice work, Bunny! I have often admired you from afar, and you fully deserve that Ciddie. :D

Nominus Experse
06-18-2007, 06:43 PM
I am defeated... Woe is me.

But I am pleased that Bunny was awarded this Ciddie, for I do so very often pause to read through his posts.

And I like rabbits/bunnies.

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 06:44 PM
I admire Bunny as close as possible.

06-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Best Poet
Last winner: nik0tine
Nomination Leaders: nik0tine

The Nominees
Necronopticous
nik0tine
Poetically Pathetic
rubah

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: nik0tine
Raistlin: nik0tine
Meat Puppet: Poetically Pathetic
demondude55: nik0tine
Rocket Edge: nik0tine
Jessweeee: Poetically Pathetic
The Fonz: Poetically Pathetic
Tavrobel: Poetically Pathetic
Evastio: rubah
Zeldy: nik0tine</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Poetically Pathetic
Jess: nik0tine
Old Manus: Poetically Pathetic
LunarWeaver: Poetically Pathetic
Psychotic: Poetically Pathetic
Denmark: Poetically Pathetic
Bunny: Poetically Pathetic
Miriel: rubah
theundeadhero: Poetically Pathetic
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Poetically Pathetic (11/19 - 58%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: nik0tine (6/19 - 32%)

Bunny
06-18-2007, 06:45 PM
It was a pleasure to win over you, Nominus Experse. Good game. And as a nod to the previous winner of this award, I shall now disappear.

Shauna
06-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Congrats to all the winners so far! :D Whoo~ =]

06-18-2007, 06:47 PM
hers a poem for best poet,
i hope you like eoff,
for this is for those lucky few,
that are good at rymeing stuff!

you art comes from verbul diorea
your words are flowy and nice,
one day you may be normal,
and stop the rymeing "jesus Christ!"

the winner(and every one reading this)
would spot all these spelling mistakes,
but you poeticly arty people,
would ignore it at any rate

so congrats to the winner of this ciddie,
for all your nouns and verbs,
even if you dont deserv it
to you, its well deserved.

Avarice-ness
06-18-2007, 06:48 PM
hers a poem for best poet,
i hope you like eoff,
for this is for those lucky few,
that are good at rymeing stuff!

you art comes from verbul diorea
your words are flowy and nice,
one day you may be normal,
and stop the rymeing "jesus Christ!"

the winner(and every one reading this)
would spot all these spelling mistakes,
but you poeticly arty people,
would ignore it at any rate

so congrats to the winner of this ciddie,
for all your nouns and verbs,
even if you dont deserv it
to you, its well deserved.

WONDERFUL!

oddler
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
What the hell, guys? Notify me or... or something.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2007, 06:50 PM
n.n

06-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Necronopticous................18
rubah.........................14

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 06:51 PM
Nice poem, Garnie!

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 06:52 PM
What the hell, guys? Notify me or... or something.I tried to call you but wound up calling Africa instead.

Fonzie
06-18-2007, 06:53 PM
What are we doing now?

Garnie
06-18-2007, 06:53 PM
thanx !
i just learned how to spell rhyme!!
i knew i was missing somthing!
can i have a ciddie for learning how to spell??

LunarWeaver
06-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
This Ciddie will be won
By Poetically Pathetic, it's true

06-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Poetically Pathetic

Poetically Pathetic...........25
nik0tine......................19

Another first time winner!

Cz
06-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
This Ciddie will be won
By Poetically Pathetic, it's trueCan...can I change my nomination?

EDIT: I guess it might be a little late now. Congratulations, Poetically Pathetic. :eep:

Renmiri
06-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
This Ciddie will be won

ROFL!

We'll see :love:

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
This Ciddie will be won

QFT =D

LunarWeaver
06-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Congrats to my emo soulmate :jess:

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 06:57 PM
OMG, Kyle was right...

DK
06-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Haha, what a joke.

Shiny
06-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Kyle, I love you have my babies!

Polaris
:eek: Nik didn't win! WTF?? I'm shocked :eek:
Well congrats Poetically Pathetic ;)

demondude
Another prediction in the bag:cool:

LunarWeaver
Kyle, I love you have my babies!

Deal if you let me keep the placenta for my collection.

Sergeant Hartman
06-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Watch Award Guy become spontaneously ill again before the epic awards :/

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 06:59 PM
I never read a poem of his, but he seems like an alright guy.

06-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Watch Award Guy become spontaneously ill again before the epic awards :/

Even if it happens I got a back up! and I've taken a few pills just in case ;)

theundeadhero
06-18-2007, 07:01 PM
demondude55 predicted Nik0tine :(

06-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Best Writer
Last winner: Behold the Void
Nomination Leader: Goldenboko

The Nominees
Behold The Void
Goldenboko
NeoCracker
nik0tine
Rase

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Behold the Void
Raistlin: Behold the Void
Meat Puppet: Rase
demondude55: Behold the Void
Rocket Edge: Behold the Void
Jessweeee: Goldenboko
The Fonz: nik0tine
Tavrobel: Behold the Void
Evastio: Goldenboko
Zeldy: Behold the Void</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Goldenboko
Jess: Behold the void
Old Manus: Behold the Void
LunarWeaver: Behold the Void
Psychotic: Behold the Void
Denmark: Behold the Void
Bunny: Behold the Void
Miriel: Behold the Void
theundeadhero: Behold the Void</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Behold the Void (14/19 - 74%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Goldenboko (3/19 - 16%)

demondude
06-18-2007, 07:03 PM

oh s**t

Shiny

Another prediction in the bag:cool:

...Awkwarrrrd

~*~Celes~*~
methinks BTV will win xD

Psychotic
06-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Only one Ciddie since Hollyoaks? (you'll all be disappointed to learn that Claire still hasn't snuffed it) You idle bugger. :p

Sergeant Hartman
06-18-2007, 07:04 PM
I guess Behold the Void is gonna win this one.

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 07:05 PM
LOL BtV 76%

Best Writer
Goldenboko: This Ciddie is mine! None of you can compare!
Leen-Leen: What did you just say?
Goldenboko: I said this Ciddie is mine, my Playin’s are the best there ever is!
Leen-Leen: Oh really?

*Musical tune begins to play*
Leen-Leen: Surely you aren’t underestimating Behold the Void?
His stories are so good, its like they are on Roids!
He gives you points which you are to allot…
And throws your little characters into a plot!
He sets them into battles to the death,
(AKA when you run out of breath!)
Its popular to all,
the weak, the strong, the tall and the small!
*Tune Stops*
Goldenboko: Okay, okay, so Behold the Void is competition but the rest of y’all are weak!
I shall come out victorious for the rest are so bleak!
Leen-Leen: Don’t be so sure of yourself…
Are you saying NeoCracker cannot write?
Well let me tell you something to cure this Plight!
His stories have made us laugh, have made us cry,
Have made us read until we die.
The Forgotten Graveyard, the Bandit Princess all equally paraded!
That should show you the others are not hated!
*Tune Stops*
Goldenboko: Ok, ok, ok, ok, OK! So I’ve got a little competition but I’m still the best!
Unless you think that you could defend all the rest!
Leen-Leen: I think I can…
Perhaps you are unacquainted with Rase’s Rainy Day?
It is such a great short story, far better then your play!
We also mustn’t forget Answer the Call.
For with that last story he has you against the wall!
*Tune Stops*
Goldenboko: Okay, Okay, Rase is good, but just to be mean.
Surely I am better then that Nik0tine!
Leen-Leen: O rly?
Nik0tine is master of poems, something in which you reek!
Maybe you should think before you speak!
He could rhyme far better then you,
His poems are as sweet as morning dew.
And that’s why you never underestimate the nick!
*Tune Stops*
Goldenboko- S-so you’re saying that I haven’t got a chance?
Leen-Leen: Foolish little Boko…
My time here is almost done,
My song almost sung.
But let me leave you with these words.
I’m not saying that you stink…
Merely the rest are good as well, so Speak after you think!

PS- Ha! Didn't screw up your and you're Bunny!

demondude
Go behold the void

Jessweeee♪
COME ON BOKO~

06-18-2007, 07:07 PM
nik0tine......................13
Rase...........................8
NeoCracker.....................5

Dynast-Kid
Boko! :hyper:

demondude
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Who keeps voting for RSL? >.>

Goldenboko
No one's commented on my lovely speech n_n

Jessweeee♪
GOOOOOLDEEEENBOOOOOKOOOOO!
EDIT: Good speech :spin:

Nominus Experse
06-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Some idiot/self-appointed funny person/long-forgotten admirer/you

demondude
Wth who wrote that piece of smurf:confused:

seriously though good speech:)

Behold the Void

Behold The Void...............33
Goldenboko....................20

Shiny
He's still got it.

demondude
06-18-2007, 07:10 PM
*fanfare*

DK
Unlucky Boko. :{

But yay predictions

Nominus Experse
The Ciddies earn +1 to its chance to redeem score.

Jessweeee♪
Better luck next year boko n.n

Bunny
Regardless of Behold the Void's victory and my prediction that he would win, you are still number one in my heart, Goldenboko.

demondude
06-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Take that evastio now i'm ahead in predictions:D

Dynast-Kid
Sorry Boko. But your speech was divine!

Grats Void!

Sergeant Hartman
That's not blood you're coughing up AG.

Avarice-ness
Wahoo~

Good job, Maybe next time Boko~~

Goldenboko
06-18-2007, 07:12 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Melts*

I could be a swell guy, and comment how BtV deserved it, instead... I think I'll just go cut myself.