PDA

View Full Version : June Ciddies 2007 - Revelation Thread - BACK IN BLACK! Or rather gold. I don't know.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Hello, Raistlin now has his own personal EoEO again.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah! OH YEAH! Living the secret dream! The only seven more years to go until it comes true! This puts me one step closer.

Shiny
06-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Well that makes sense based on the activity level.

Roto13
06-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Wow, I completely missed this ciddies this time. Probably just as well since I didn't win anything. Yay for Giga Guess winning a ciddie finally.

yanis
06-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Dead heroes get the recognition and the undead get the Ciddies;)

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 12:40 AM
This is one ciddie I'm really happy to win. Especially considering the competition.

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 12:41 AM
Wow, I completely missed this ciddies this time. Probably just as well since I didn't win anything. Yay for Giga Guess winning a ciddie finally.What the hell are you talking about? You won one. :lol:

and there are still more to go.

EDIT: oh yeah Lev won sexiest male my bad. ONE though!

Renmiri
06-19-2007, 12:44 AM
:love: Me thanks my faithful 9 voters :love:

:) And congrats to the winners :)

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Best Site Staff
Last winner: Azar
Nomination Leader: No nominations

The Nominees
Azar
Baloki
DK
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Spatvark

Who they predicted to win...
<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Azar
Raistlin: Flying Mullet
Meat Puppet: Flying Mullet
demondude55: Flying Mullet
Rocket Edge: DK
Jessweeee: DK
The Fonz: DK
Tavrobel: Baloki
Evastio: Flying Mullet
Zeldy: DK
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Flying Mullet
Jess: Baloki
Old Manus: DK
LunarWeaver: DK
Psychotic: DK
Denmark: Spatvark
Bunny: DK
Miriel: DK
theundeadhero: DK
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: DK (10/19 - 53%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Flying Mullet (5/19 - 26%)

Roto13
06-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Oh, snaps, I did win one. xD And I thought it was over.

Hey, Best Regular! Nice! Thanks to all of my adoring fans!

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 12:48 AM
I miss this ciddie and almost always losing by one.

06-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Who the hell built this virtual Mecca in which all these great minds have found themselves. What is the frontsite anyways? Do people on the forums ever go there? The answer is simple, we have something called site staff. The do stuff. No, seriously. The stuff on the front site, yeah, that was them. Constantly working for nothing but a much desired pat on the back, the scavengers for attention put in long hard hours so that we can have the resources we need when working on our conquest of pixilated romance and tragedy. Then, we don’t even thank them

Well, my css dawning soldiers, this is your day! Your caddie! Your time to shine (if you were nominated). Put down your XHTML and pick up a brewed beverage of your choice. For today, you are free men (and women). For when they said this site was madness, you got naked, screamed something about Sparta and ran off killing and coding your way to victory. Ah, the sacrifice, blood, and tears… today we revel in your work! Today, we remember the Alamo! (and your work. No the banks don’t close for this one)

Azar, the news guy with eyebrows. While not new, I see him posting news. He seems to know his stuff. His “scources”. He knows how to dig information out of the unwilling, the unresponsive. He stands and some height and weighs some amount of pounds, but he hits much harder. It is not the size of the fight in the dog, it’s the size of his freakin shnowzer that lets him pick up the smell of a story light-years away. He is the ultimate reporter, he is AZAR!

Baloki’s hard work has made the internet a happy place. Why? Simple, she codes, and she is a girl. That is hawt. The ‘warrior princess’ as she is known, knows stuff. I mean like stuff that will blow your mind and leave little nuggets of caramel looking brain sauce all over the floor. Devoting her time to killing and grilling through the site, she has the courage to change the interwebs.

DK, the other news guy dressed kind of suggestively, but more pretentiously once you get to know him,, is another valuable site staffer that works the staff like no other man can. With suggestive avatars, provoking leather wear, and whips that would make Halle Barrie scream for mercy, he whips through the news stories like no other member of the village people could. He wows us all with eyes on you, and countless hours of devotion to the staff. An amazing man is he, DK. (There was no innuendo used in the making of this paragraph)

Eternalshiva, the art bitch. I call her that out of nothing but respect. I mean look around the site at all the images. It is clear that no other could possibly tool out the resouces needed to make everything look the way it should, a place deserving for members like me to plague their miserable free time. So they pawn the graphics on her, and she pawns the graphics. A truly amazing artist, and a true eoffer through and through. She will destroy any pastel colored space on this site, one pixel at a time.

Ah, Flying Mullet, the ass-man. This man has a fine ass. It is the bubble that gets him in trouble, and the ham in the fridge. I mean, his ass is golden. It is quite amazing, like two fat Buddha angels crashed into each other and made two golden mounds of ultra assiness with a sweet hairline crevice … ugh – got crushed my banana. Anyways, he is part monkey, part man, but all ass. He is also a coder for the front site. Php what? Mysql what? CSS what? That’s right, that’s him.

Spatvark still exists, and still kicks ass, except for unded, who has with stood the last umbillion assassination attempts. Despite his humiliating falure to rid the world of the undead hero, spatvark’s name is very hard to spell, I mean, I always want to call him spartvark. Known for his speed, fastness, quickness, and mobility this man is fast. So freakin fast he freaking made this place faster than fast. Faster than your sub at Jimmy John’s fast. That’s fast.

DK
06-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Jesus christ I didn't realise so many people nominated me for this. Sorry to disappoint you all folks. :{

Shiny
06-19-2007, 12:51 AM
DK. WIN.

06-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Those who didn't make it...
Azar..........................21
Baloki.........................9
Spatvark.......................8
eternalshiva...................2
RSL............................1

Psychotic
I want Dan to win because it'll be funy. Yes, funy. Not funny. Funy.

theundeadhero
I wonder if Spatvark will show up just to say how mad is he at not winning and then run away forever again?

DK
06-19-2007, 12:55 AM
My predictions ;-;

edit: any chance of a predictions update, tuh?

06-19-2007, 12:56 AM
And the Ciddie goes to...
Flying Mullet

Flying Mullet.................33
DK............................23

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 12:57 AM
I wonder if Spatvark will show up just to say how mad is he at not winning and then run away forever again?

He hasn't done anything besides yell at me for posting .doc documents. I had assumed that shiva wanted the first one in .doc for the layout, and the others in .txt, but she never got back to me, so I did them in .doc.

YAY MULLEY

bipper
MY BANANA HAS CREAMED!

Shiny
NUUUUUUUU! ...Well alright.

Yay prediction.

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Oh that chadmonkey!

DK
06-19-2007, 12:59 AM
I hate you Azar :mad2:

Faris
06-19-2007, 01:00 AM
>:o

Congrats FM

06-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Site Staff Highwind Award

Being on the Site Staff is a delicate balance. It's a competition to see who can do the least while making the memberbase think you're doing the most. You have to do something or the members will think you don't do anything at all. If you do too much the other Site Staff will get upset you're making them look bad. It's a little known fact that in the Site Staff forum we hold huge debates about the future of the frontsite and how fast we have to pace our work. Sometimes we even decide everyone should just take a vacation at the same time and not do anything. What's even less known then that is in-between our technical jibber-jabber we slide in posts making fun of all moderators and their haircuts. It's not like they ever check the forum for anything bad. What good would it do? We would just reopen the threads or read the deleted posts anyway.

Loony BoB BoB doesn't do anything! He even admits to not doing anything, but that's part of his tactics. You see, he tells the members he's here to give us leadership and direction. He gives us moral support. The members think we need him. It's a good plan. It wins over the memberbase, and he never gets anything done to make us look bad, but is it enough for the SS to consider it the best?

Roogle As far as I can tell, Roogle is the webmaster of the site. Big Ogre Umaro handed it over to him years ago when he decided to run back screaming into the mountains to hide from all of your abuse. Webmaster isn't a great way to convince the staff you're involved, but he doesn't make it hard on the SS either. Heck, he pretty much gives us free reign to do whatever it is we got to do. He even let's BoB boss us around.

Spatvark Spatvark has probably coded more pages than anybody in the history of the SS. The thing about that is he's been around forever so it's okay. When he's not busy keeping the masses happy he's busy making fun of us in our forum. Then one day he decided to leave. Again. Never to be heard from again. Again. Will the rest of the SS view his leaving in a fury as a guiding light and inspiration, or will we just continue to be an unchained slave to our love?

Azar Hi! Ho! Azar the frog here reporting with the Eyes On News. Azar is our most productive news reporter. He does one good job of it too. I don't know about you guys, but I'm always happy when I see a new news report on the front site. I guess I'm just a big nerd caring about Final Fantasy news like that. Anyway, for a while Azar was doing too good of a job with the news. We forced him to take a vacation for a month in order to slow him down. Now he's back.

DK Over here in SS land we like to call DK Gigglestick. I'll leave it up to you to figure out if it's because he's always laughing at us or if it's because we're always laughing at him. Kyono(DK) is our other news reporter. He reports the news. That's what he does. Why does he do it? I don't know. Why would anyone volunteer for this political massacre? All I know is that for being on the SS news team, Kyono(DK) is living the dream!

Baloki Baloki doesn't know what he wants. I'm on the team! I'm off the team! I'm going to pretend I'm on the team but really not be! What in the world is going on here?! Well, it confuses us and it confuses you, so he must be doing something right. Baloki and Sepho were the two who wrote the code and templates to make the frontsite look the way it does, so that has to say something.

theundeadhero I don't have a chance in hell! I don't wear my Site Staff title so the members don't even know I'm on the team. A couple months back I coded something like six pages for the Final Fantasy XII section and that's just going to prove too much for the other SS to handle. Maybe next month I'll code six more pages out of spite!

Flying Mullet Flying Mullet is a true master of the Site Staff political agenda. With quotes like, "I'll do it later", and "Blame Loony BoB!" he's got this game down. He was a huge help with the site redesign and has always been on hand to fix something up real quick or hand out advice. With all that in mind all I can say is that I'm really hungry right now and I wish I had a sammich.

eternalshiva If there's one thing that makes me upset, it's when you members spell my name with capital letters or put spaces in it. That's why when I wrote eternalshiva's name just now I made sure I did it right! I'll be sure to spell it right all through this speech. eternalshiva is our graphics design lady. When we need a picture made, resized, suggested, or just about anything else she'll get it done. This makes us happy. This makes the members happy because they like to look at images. Everybody is happy. For this we salute you, eternalshiva.

AND THE WINNER IS AZAR WITH THREE VOTES. Keep it up Eyes On News reporter.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Jess- 18
Raistlin- 17
Miriel- 16
LunarWeaver- 16
DK- 15
Old Manus- 14
Zeldy- 14
Psychotic- 13
Rocket Edge- 13
Tavrobel- 12
Bunny- 12
theundeadhero- 12
Shiny- 12
demondude55- 11
Denmark- 10
Jessweeee- 9
The Fonz- 9
Meat Puppet- 8
Evastio- 8

DK
06-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Three votes? lawl. One of them was mine though! Congratulations Wes Fenlon!

edit: Hot damn, I'm catching up.

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 01:03 AM
I've fallen apart in this year's predictions. Lost my edge. Gonna have to retrain. Refocus.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:05 AM
There's a place in the world. A place where the fun lasts all night long. But sometimes the fun doesn't last all night long. Sometimes one single sentence sends everybody running with a sense of fear and excitement. That one sentence is, "Oh :skull::skull::skull::skull: run it's the cops!". That place isn't Eyes on Final Fantasy. You can't run from the fun police here. Oh no, they're everywhere. Sometimes you can't even see them around. They hide in invisible mode, blending in with the surroundings, just watching to see what you'll do next. Then they have their informants. Those people they pay off to warn them when members are breaking the rules. You never know who those people are going to be. What kind of place is this?! There's several different kinds of Cid's Knights around, but what kind do we like the best? Do we like CK's in the strictest sense of the word? The kind that don't give an inch or accept any kind of bribery? Have you ever tried to convince Behold the Void to just let that post slide? Have you ever tried to tell Lookout Zeromous_X that you don't care if <i>he</i> thinks it's against the rules because you've been doing it forever and the other CK's didn't care? I sure have. It didn't work. What about those lady cops? FOA goes around spreading bad-assery everywhere. I imagine that if they ever needed an under-the-cover cop, FOA would be the one to do it. Maybe she already does? Maybe she's embedded deep in the competition's forums right now with an avatar of Bruce Willis sporting a manly beard? You never know. rubah is the detective out looking for clues to bust those evil spammers. She's always watching in chat, waiting for people to talk about what they've done. Then, SURPRISE! She's caught you in her trap. She's setting traps everywhere and then doesn't even get a bad reputation for it. The staff need a good scapegoat right now. Especially rubah, so she can blame everything on him. I don't think kikimm even knows she's a Cid's Knight. Everytime I ever disagree with anything she agrees with me. Or maybe that's her plan? She's earning the trust of the members then she's going to use what she learned and put it to them to the max. You're not fooling me kikimm. I have more than one secret informant of the doings in the big Staff Forum. Next is Miriel. I like Miriel. She's a nice cop. I imagine she would be the kind of cop to walk down the street giving candy to little kids. Miriel. In a cop uniform. With handcuffs. What kinds of things are you and Del Murder doing in the bedroom with that stuff! Speaking of Del, that brings up another kind of CK. The kinds that switched sides. We're talking about Del Murder and eestlinc here. Oh, you guys used to be the best at spamming. Back in the day you two were on the top of the world. What happened? Why the treachery? Now you spend your days hunting down criminals and enforcing the law. It's not too late. It's not too late to take it all back and become what you once were. Close on their heels is Psychotic and Levian. Newer to the force, you guys still have that criminal element to you. How does it feel surpressing your urges in the name of the law? Is it glorious? Do you ever wonder what it would be like if once, just once, you let go and did it all over again. Or is it too late for that? You've both become good at the job you do now. Will the members like you best because you aren't fully lost yet? What about Necronopticous and Hsu? These two steer away from the general sections and hang out in the lower sections of town. IS there a reason for this? Is it some nefarious shceme of the CK's to hide the truth from the masses. Is it so they can rule with an iron fist in the gaming sections? These two have me fooled, and that might be a bad thing, but it could just be the very end of me. If you have any info please let me know.

06-19-2007, 01:06 AM
Best Cid's Knight
Last winner: Lookout Zeromus_X

The Nominees
Behold The Void
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Hsu
kikimm
Levian
Lookout Zeromus_X
Miriel
Necronopticous
Psychotic
rubah

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Psychotic
Raistlin: fire_of_avalon
Meat Puppet: Psychotic
demondude55: Levian
Rocket Edge: Psychotic
Jessweeee: fire_of_avalon
The Fonz: Psychotic
Tavrobel: Psychotic
Evastio: Lookout Zeromus_X
Zeldy: Psychotic
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Levian
Jess: Psychotic
Old Manus: Psychotic
LunarWeaver: Psychotic
Psychotic: Levian
Denmark: Psychotic
Bunny: Psychotic
Miriel: Psychotic
theundeadhero: Psychotic

</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Psychotic (13/19 - 68%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Levian (3/19 - 16%)

Speech by theundeadhero in the last post

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 01:07 AM
hero did what I did on Most Mysterious!

Too late to delete it now, dude. Just pretend it was intentional like I did. They'll buy it!

edit: Oh boy, 68%! Stop. Hammer time.

Shiny
06-19-2007, 01:09 AM
Levian, please.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:09 AM
I did it on purpose because when it's your time to shine in glory you want to stand out from those other glorious men.

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Levian, please.For the sake of predictions, hellz yeah. But I voted for Behold the Void, and I think he deserves it.

DK
06-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Paul is my man.

06-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Del Murder....................12
Behold The Void...............11
fire_of_avalon.................9
Miriel.........................4
kikimm.........................3
eestlinc.......................2
rubah..........................3
Hsu............................1
Necronopticous.................0

Last Winner vs Prediction Party Favourite vs Prediction Party Runner up

Shiny
06-19-2007, 01:12 AM
xD Ugh something tells me this is gonna suck.

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 01:13 AM
Good vs Bad vs Ugly.

theundeadhero
It's friend against friend!

Tavrobel
omg omg omg omg omg omg psypie versus levian lol pwned

Faris
Dun-Duh-Dun!

bipper
06-19-2007, 01:14 AM
score another for xmission.

Psychotic
Look out! You guys forgot Zeromus_X!

Psychotic

Psychotic.....................28
Levian........................14
Lookout Zeromus_X.............14

Congrats buddio!

Shiny
06-19-2007, 01:16 AM
Not gonna sweep my ass. Buy me ice cream now, please.

Psychotic
Bring me your tired, your poor and your huddled masses. I will ban them all.

Thank you, voters of Eyes on Final Fantasy. There are a lot of great mods on this forum so it's rather nice to have come out on top.

EDIT: Sweeping means winning more than anyone else! Christmas still has me licked. :kiss:

DK
:kiss:@Paul

yanis
06-19-2007, 01:18 AM

:DI was going to say that I'm eating ice cream now!!!

EDIT:...and congrats, Lo!!!

theundeadhero
You could still sweep my floor if you want to Psy.

Faris
Hurray for Psychotic! :love:

Rye
Congrats, Elizagurth. :tongue:

Tavrobel

There's other things to be done with asses.

EDIT: Yay for PsyPie!

06-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Best Administrator
Last winner: Loony BoB

The Nominees
Cid
crono_logical
Kawaii Ryûkishi
Leeza
Loony BoB
Roogle
ShlupQuack
spdude
Yamaneko

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Leeza
Raistlin: Loony BoB
Meat Puppet: Cid
demondude55: Yamaneko
Rocket Edge: Leeza
Jessweeee: Leeza
The Fonz: ShlupQuack
Tavrobel: Cid
Evastio: Cid
Zeldy: Cid
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: spdude
Jess: Leeza
Old Manus: spdude
LunarWeaver: Leeza
Psychotic: Leeza
Denmark: spdude
Bunny: Kawaii Ryukishi
Miriel: Yamaneko
theundeadhero: Leeza
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Leeza (7/19 - 37%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Cid (4/19 - 21%)

Levian
06-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Ooh ciddiez

Shiny
06-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Don't bring Lekana's ass into this perv! We've all seen the bubble butt and it was good, but this is for serious! Levian has failed me on predictions.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:21 AM
It takes dedication to this place just to make Admin :)

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Don't bring Lekana's ass into this perv! We've all seen the bubble butt and it was good, but this is for serious! Levian has failed me on predictions.

Has your faith been shattered, and your face melted?

06-19-2007, 01:22 AM
Deciding on a “best” admin is kind of like deciding on a “best” third world country to be kidnapped in. You may beat out Iran (Loony BoB), but that’s not saying much. Seriously though, I have not seen one incompetent administrator on Eyes on Final Fantasy in my entire time being here. Of course, I wasn’t here during the Time of Bleys, so maybe that’s why. Still, all of the current admins and most of the old haven’t bee nothing but great for the EoFF community, and so choosing a “best” one is no small task. Their duties are difficult, taxing, and annoying, and yet they volunteer for this stuff. Tell me how that’s fair? Though they get some gruff now and then, the admins here at EoFF are some of the finest I’ve seen, and they all deserve a round of applause. However, one admin simply rocked so much harder than anyone else that he was voted Best Admin for 2006's Mid-Year Ciddies. Who, you ask? Let’s find out.

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 01:24 AM
I like Rase's speech! Mostly 'cause it mentions Iran.

DK
06-19-2007, 01:24 AM
Obligatory post before results

edit: damn you Paul, you and your hippie haircut

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:25 AM
I can hear hearts crying at the loss from here.

oddler
06-19-2007, 01:26 AM
He was voted! Rase thinks it's a manly man.

Giga Guess
06-19-2007, 01:26 AM
Wewt!

First Ciddie EVAR! GO ME!

*violently violates Typhoon in celebration*

06-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Loony BoB.....................12
Cid............................9
Roogle.........................8
crono_logical..................7
spdude.........................5
Kawaii Ryûkishi................3

Leeza vs ShlupQuack vs Yamaneko

Showdown!

oddler
06-19-2007, 01:28 AM
I guess that means it can't be Leeza. She's female.

Avarice-ness
Wahoooo~ SHOW DOWN!

Giga Guess
GO LEEZA!

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Cats versus pink versus more cats.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:29 AM
HA! All three of the finalists are female.

oddler
06-19-2007, 01:30 AM

The Ciddie is forfeit!

06-19-2007, 01:31 AM
Leeza

Leeza.........................35
ShlupQuack....................13
Yamaneko......................13

:cat:

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 01:31 AM

The Ciddie is forfeit!

I do hereby declare that there is no winner of Best Admin this year. Sorry, EoFF. Honest mistake.

Screw you, AG.

Faris
06-19-2007, 01:32 AM
:cat: :cat: :cat:

oddler
06-19-2007, 01:32 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 01:33 AM
WOOOO I'm back :D

Aww...I missed most of the staff awards :(

theundeadhero
Good job Leeza!

:smokingcatsmilie:

DK
S'if there was ever any doubt :spin:

Psychotic
Go Leeza it is your date of birth!

Rye
06-19-2007, 01:35 AM
Congrats, Leeza! :]

Avarice-ness
06-19-2007, 01:37 AM
CONGRATS!

06-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Forums Staff Highwind Award

A long time ago on a website not far, far away, I had the great idea of going into the chatroom to hang out and be cool on the information superhighway. A person going by the name Monica, and puporting to be female, greeted me. My new internet chum then tried to link me to goatse, and if this turn of events wasn't baffling enough, Monica was later revealed to be a man.

Flash forward four or so years. It's been a long, hard journey to get here, featuring repeated corner-dancing assaults on Habbo Hotel, and vicious mocking of newbies called Rye. I won't bore you with the details, but Monica is now a Cid's Knight, and so am I for that matter.

I can't really say dear Monica is a powerhouse regarding racking up the bans and the closed threads, but that's not to say he doesn't do his fair share, because he does. But that's not what the Highwind Award is all about! I think where he really shines is the role he plays in staff. People see him as a friendly, easygoing guy who is easy to talk to about their problems with the site or their own status with rule-breaking, and I think that's crucial.

Not only that, but I also want to big him up for the way he contributes to the community. Look at this thread which you have all been spamming for goodness knows how long. It's all because of him. He's put in countless hours just to make you lot happy. It's not a one off, either. Look at the FFVII paint contest. And rumour says he's going to bring back an old favourite this Summer, so stay tuned.

Now for some emotional words from deep within my heart. Monica... I raised you. I loved you. I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There is nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my Highwind, by your own hand. One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the Highwind. And the one who inherits the title Highwind will face an existence of endless battle. I'll give you 10 minutes. In 10 minutes, n00bs will come and spam the hell out of this place. If you can beat me in less than 10 minutes, you'll be able to escape in time. Let's make this the greatest 10 minutes of our lives, Monica!

Dette er en veldig nyttig granat. Den dreper ikke fienden men stunner han for en liten tid slik at du bare kan rømme. En stunnet fiende er det samme som en fiende som sover. Bruk den mot mange på en gang. Du får slike når du har brukt opp kulene i et magasin. De er ikke et våpen men du kan kaste det slik at du får fiendens oppmerksomhet, da kan du stikke av eller gå bak fienden og kvene eller skyte han.

Congratulations, Levian!

DK
06-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Let's danse sengevalsen all night long Levian :love:

06-19-2007, 01:43 AM
Best Female
Last winner: Christmas
Nomination Leader: Christmas

The Nominees
Agrias
Avarice-ness
Christmas
fire_of_avalon
Jessweeee
Leeza
Lekana
Miriel
Renmiri
rubah
Tempest
Vikeve

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: fire_of_avalon
Raistlin: fire_of_avalon
Meat Puppet: fire_of_avalon
demondude55: Christmas
Rocket Edge: Christmas
Jessweeee: fire_of_avalon
The Fonz: Agrias
Tavrobel: fire_of_avalon
Evastio: Tempest
Zeldy: Miriel
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Agrias
Jess: Christmas
Old Manus: Agrias
LunarWeaver: Christmas
Psychotic: Agrias
Denmark: fire_of_avalon
Bunny: Miriel
Miriel: Lekana
theundeadhero: Christmas

</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: fire_of_avalon (6/19 - 32%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Christmas (5/19 - 26%)

Psychotic
Dan Dan Dan POST IT NOW!

theundeadhero
Oh yeah Monica take off that dress!

Giga Guess
I....I don't know who to cheer for!

Avarice-ness
06-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Yay I lose again! :D

oddler
That was beautiful. Congratulations, Levian.

Rye
Oh Monica Levinsky, congrats. Let us have a Innflytningsfest in your honor, you pornobaron. I'll invite Jesse James~

theundeadhero
Best at pretending to be female?

06-19-2007, 01:45 AM
When the seagulls follow the trawler... it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 01:45 AM
OMGOMGOMG

Avarice-ness
06-19-2007, 01:46 AM
:razz:

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 01:46 AM
Take notes, Jowy. This is what a REAL Eric says.

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 01:47 AM
THREE AWARDS LEFT!

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Six cans of mountain dew and I'm still a postin.

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 01:48 AM
It's almost over :cry:

oddler
:lol: KILL THE SPERM!

Edit: @ tuh

Shiny
Kill me now.

Avarice-ness
:lol: KILL THE SPERM!

Waho there.

Agrias........................12
rubah..........................9
Jessweeee......................8
Renmiri........................8
Tempest........................8
Avarice-ness...................7
Miriel.........................7
Leeza..........................6
Lekana.........................2
Vikeve.........................2

Can Christmas win this twice in a row or will predictions favourite, fire_of_avalon, claim the title?

Avarice-ness
06-19-2007, 01:49 AM
YAY I LOSE!

Shiny
06-19-2007, 01:49 AM
No please. None of the above.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:50 AM
Christmas Avalon

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 01:51 AM
Well, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would :P

FOA BETTER MAKE MY PREDICTION SCORE HIGHER!

...plz.

Giga Guess
06-19-2007, 01:52 AM
I still can't chose...whoever wins deserves it...

Tavrobel
No please. None of the above.

Dun be jealous!

Christmas

Christmas.....................23
fire_of_avalon................13

:bigsmile:

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Congrats Xmas n.n

Avarice-ness
06-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Dang she won by 10. x x

Giga Guess
06-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Yay Christmas...too bad foa....*hugs foa...and then the obligatory dry hump...just cuz I have a reputation to live up to now.*

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 01:55 AM
Christmas is the best at pretending to be a girl!

Giga Guess
06-19-2007, 01:56 AM
Christmas transcends gender.

oddler
06-19-2007, 01:58 AM
Everyone is mute with anticipation. :X

06-19-2007, 01:59 AM
Best Male
Last winner: Levian
Nomination Leader: Psychotic

The Nominees
Bunny
DK
Jowy
Levian
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Roto13
Wolf Kanno

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Jowy
Raistlin: Psychotic
Meat Puppet: Jowy
demondude55: Psychotic
Rocket Edge: Levian
Jessweeee: Levian
The Fonz: Bunny
Tavrobel: Jowy
Evastio: Roto13
Zeldy: DK
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Jowy
Jess: Jowy
Old Manus: Jowy
LunarWeaver: Jowy
Psychotic: Jowy
Bunny: Jowy
Miriel: DK
theundeadhero: Bunny
</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Jowy (9/19 - 47%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Psychotic (3/19 - 16%)

Shiny
06-19-2007, 02:01 AM
2.) Best Male
Psychotic

Psychotic
If my internet hadn't broke, I would've exposed your account switching for what it really was.

edit: :love:

Best Male -

There are a lot of different ways to look at this award. Some, in Ciddies past have looked at it as a sort of secondary grand prize, as the best male (and for Best female) members of the forum, outside of the Best Member. Though, it should be noted that there is a long-standing debate as to how come the best member and best male or best female don't match up since, shouldn't they, to a degree? But, I digress.

This award is given for any number of reasons. Perhaps this member demonstrated a certain "manliness" that made them stand out from the rest. Perhaps they are more obviously male in their responses and opinions, perhaps they aren't even men, but do a damn good impression of one (I smell a new Ciddie category!). Perhaps they have shown to a degree, the strength and loyalty that can be associated with men (and women too). Perhaps they have shown the lack of understanding of women, which all men do possess in spades. Perhaps, they bribed the right people. Whatever, the case, these fine members have been chosen to represent this award and all are well deserving of the nomination. Each and every one of you has added a great deal and obviously, your efforts have been recognized. Now, it's up to you, the voters, to decide, who is the Best Male.....

theundeadhero
Best mailman would be pretty cool too.

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 02:02 AM
:kaocheer: LEVIAN :kaocheer:

Levian
06-19-2007, 02:02 AM
If my internet hadn't broke, I would've exposed your account switching for what it really was.

edit: :love:

Too bad it broke then ;)

edit: ooh, cheergirl

Shiny
06-19-2007, 02:03 AM
I think I'm gonna be sick.

oddler
06-19-2007, 02:04 AM
*gives Shiny the wastebasket

Shiny
Yup, it's official. :D

Gonna hurl 3...2...

Jowy..........................18
Bunny.........................11
Levian........................11
DK............................10
Wolf Kanno.....................8
Meat Puppet....................3

Psychotic or Roto13?

oddler
Oh my. Didn't see that coming.

Giga Guess
06-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Wow...none of the major predicted members made it...

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Yeah, not seeing stuff.

Renmiri
06-19-2007, 02:06 AM
W00t I still had a ciddie to go ? Awww txs guys & gals, just being nominated made my week!

:bigsmile: And congrats to Christmas for winning this one too! :bigsmile:

EDIT: Psy or Roto ? Noooo, don't make me pick between my party mates!!! :(

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Roto the robot model 13 vs Psy :eek:!

06-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Psychotic

Psychotic.....................23
Roto13........................17

Shiny
Who did you sleep with Roto? :)

EDIT: Mmhmm.

Tavrobel
DAMN YOU PSYPIE DAMN YOU

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 02:09 AM
Best Male is my favourite ever Ciddie! Those who know their Ciddies history should know how much I like it. It's good to have it again. Thank you.

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 02:10 AM
OH~
MY~
GOD~

ONE MORE AWARD!

:save:

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Best Male is my favourite ever Ciddie! Those who know their Ciddies history should know how much I like it. It's good to have it again. Thank you.

But you suck as a dude! I prefer your face to be fried, FRIED!

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Have you considered becoming a mailman?

06-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Best Member
Last winner: Christmas
Nomination Leader: Psychotic

The Nominees
Agrias
Bunny
Christmas
Goldenboko
I'm My Own MILF
I Don't Need a Name
Jowy
Levian
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>DK: Psychotic
Raistlin: I'm My Own MILF
Meat Puppet: Goldenboko
demondude55: Christmas
Rocket Edge: Psychotic
Jessweeee: Christmas
The Fonz: Bunny
Tavrobel: Psychotic
Evastio: Goldenboko
Zeldy: Psychotic
</td><td width="50%">Shiny: Bunny
Jess: Psychotic
Old Manus: Psychotic
LunarWeaver: Psychotic
Psychotic: Bunny
Bunny: Psychotic
Miriel: Levian
theundeadhero: Jowy

</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Psychotic (9/19 - 47%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Bunny, Christmas, Goldenboko (2/19 - 11%)

fire_of_avalon
06-19-2007, 02:12 AM
Aw, I like The Captain. I wish he'd come back.

Congrats, Christmas. :D:D

Shiny
06-19-2007, 02:12 AM
*Shakes head*

06-19-2007, 02:13 AM
Man, Best Member. The big one. The Ciddie to end all Ciddies. Other metaphor for how great this award is. I mean come on, this is EoFF’s highest honor, right? The guy/gal who gets this is the Best Member for a whole six months, during which they will be treated like the god they are. Now, before we move on, let’s take a quick look at the folks who have gotten this Ciddie before today, in a little segment I call “A look back on EoFF’s Best Members”.

Since this is both the final announced award, the biggest award, and the most coveted, the past winners of this Ciddie are some pretty big names around here. Cid, Acmlm, Nino Brown, and Scottie all took this back when these were known as The EoFF Awards, which is typically way to far back to care to remember. Then came the first official Ciddies. For a great while the good Dr Unne looked to be pulling a Juggernaut, taking the award an unprecedented five consecutive time over the course of two and a half years. However, the winds of fate are fickle indeed. December of 2003 saw the good doctor sitting back in 5th place, with Loony BoB taking his first win, only to forfeit it to Del Murder the next time. This was followed by a four Ciddies steak for BoB, giving him the same number as Dr Unne, only without the streak. Last Ciddies everyone eagerly watch and waited to BoB would join Unne, but many were shocked when Christmas took the prize instead. This Ciddies the nominations for this award have been a bit of a surprise, hosting Levian and Psychotic as the only staff members, down from the usual several. The rest are a slew of regular forums members, ranging from “newbies” to old slats All of these fine folks have made it past the grueling nomination step, making it here. Before we get to the actual award (and to buy AG some down time while you read the rest of this), here’s some info regard your nominees.

Defender of her crown this time, Christmas is most likely known for her endearing and magical art style, her little blue waving avatar, and her HATE of a certain Star Wars old man(us). She has burst onto the scene even more in the past six months, regaling members with personalized Paint art and stories of the woeful life of Old Manus, who apparently lives somewhere near the ninth circle of Hell if her drawings are any indication. Will she win this Ciddie again this time, starting a potential Unne-rivaling streak? No one knows except Award Guy.

Agrias is one of our resident Greeks. Though now residing in the Great Maple Tree Forests of Canada, she still provides us all with a unique perspective. A very talented artist, Agrias has become well known for her kind demeanor as well as skills with a pencil. She also likes to sing karaoke when she’s drunk, acting and occasionally telling stories to children who are dumb enough to listen. No word on whether this is all at one time or not. She is also a proud member of the Beautiful Overly Obstinate Babes Society. Still, will any of this sway voters to her side?

Bunny. What a crazy, uh, ? that person is. Quite possibly one of the most well known members on the site, Bunny has been here a mere ten months. Yet in that time he/she has achieved an amazing level of recognition among the forums denizens, and it’s not for doing stupid things like others have. No, Bunny has gotten this far mainly through the use of wit and humor, if not that then randomness and a furious passion. While this Badass King of Carrot Flowers be able to take home this Ciddie?

Jowy is a chatting machine. Or so I’m told. I for one never step foot into that horrible place known as Chat, but from the looks of things Jowy spends more time in there then on the forums. o_O. Anyway, Eric has been here for quite some time, and apparently he has managed to get pregnant with Misfit’s children while here. I blame chat for this, along with the reason as to why he overuses the <3 emoticon thing. Still, with the Army of Chat standing behind him, Jowy ahs a good chance of pulling this Ciddie off.

Someone is feeling self-reliant. Not only does I Don’t Need A Name not need a name, but he also needs little else apparently. I mean, he dun need a custom title or location, so who know what else he doesn’t need. Perhaps food. Maybe oxygen. Who knows. I only wish that I was as independent and strong willed as this bull of a man. With plenty of backers voting for him, IDNAN could very well get this award, which he most likely doesn’t need also.

Maybe it’s just me, but hearing the phrase I’m My Own MILF prompts one of three physical responses. Either I’m aroused, disturbed, or thinking about this next nominee, in which case it’s the previous two responses combined. An apple murderer with a tentacle fetish, MILFy is possibly best known for his phrase “Initiate HuxDDD!”, or something to that effect. Still, Huxley is quite an excellent fellow, pulling in the Best Poster Ciddie a year ago. Can he take this one now?

Meat Puppet is an extremely secretive fellow. Any information you want to get about this guy must be obtained not from him, but by PMing various other members. Why is he this guarded? No one knows, but what is known is that he is quite a popular member, and has been for some time. He also helps in keeping the EoFF Wiki both tidy and helpful. Fresh off two MLT Become a CK Ciddies in a row, Meat Puppet is certainly a force to be reckoned with for this Ciddie.

GoldenBoko is another one of the fairly new members. Becoming most famous for his “Playin’s”, which take Final Fantasy characters and throw them in funny/odd situations. Aside from that, Boko has also founded the Chocobo Lovers Club, and is planning to rule the world with an army of chocobos. Despite this, many people seem to support him. Maybe they’re chocobos also. Regardless, the chance that he will win this award seems to be good, so don’t count out this EoFF yearling yet.

Christmas hates Old Manus, and everyone loves Christmas, so that means… something. Whatever, the point is, Old Manus is up for this award, and the fact that his archrival both won it last year and is in the running this year must make his blood boil (side note: can you imagine how much that would hurt?). Still, Manus has a good chance of taking the crown, having remained a popular fixture of EoFF for many years. His support certainly seems higher this year then most, so we’ll have to see if the epic struggle between him and our current titleholder affects things.

Pualie Paulie Paulie. Known more commonly as [b]Psychotic[b], he’s won somewhere near 8 bajillion Ciddies, yet never (to my knowledge) this one. Obviously this frustrates him, so he surely had some massive plan to get this Ciddie this time, no doubt involving walruses and Avril Lavigne. Still, with his nemesis Loony BoB out of the picture this round, Psychotic holds a very good chance of winning this Ciddie regardless of his scheming. Will he though? We’ll see.

Finally we have [b]Levian[b]. What a punk huh? I mean, come on, this crazy Norwegian has sneakily managed this entire award thing with few the wiser. That’s got to count for something. Whether or not it will let him win though is uncertain. Even not counting that, Levian still is a formidable opponent, being both a CK and a well-liked member, which is harder to do than it looks. Let’s see if it’s enough to pull though for him.

Well there you have it. Each of these members has a fairly excellent chance here. I briefly considered closing as I did last time, making a speculation that Award Guy could tamper the votes since his (current) alter ego is also up for this award, but it wasn’t funny the last time, so why bother again. I’m tired and going to take a nap, so take it away Award Guy Levian.

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 02:15 AM
Are you gonna do this in the same style as your predecessor, AG? Member by member?

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2007, 02:16 AM
:kaocheer: ~BOOKOOOOOOOO~ :kaocheer:

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 02:16 AM
This could last an hour.

Bunny
06-19-2007, 02:17 AM
Man, I don't even care if I win anymore. That write-up Rase did was awesome. I could cry.

Who am I kidding? Come to daddy.

Shiny
06-19-2007, 02:17 AM
Wow, didn't even realize Goldenboko was one of the nominess until now.

06-19-2007, 02:18 AM
The votes were very spread out for this award so it's very close race!

And yes, Psy. Member by member. :cool:

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 02:20 AM
I liked Rase's speech until he tried to insinuate that I am working with Avril Lavigne.

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 02:20 AM
Ohh, geez, this could take awhile.

06-19-2007, 02:21 AM
This may or may not come as a shocker

RSL
1 vote

Del Murder
06-19-2007, 02:22 AM
Sweet, I got 5 predictions right so far, though Award Guy in his arrogance failed to recognize them.

Levian
I didn't see that coming

Jessweeee♪
OMGNOWAI

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 02:23 AM
RSL once beat me in a Ciddie by one vote and he did not like it, sir! He did not like it!

06-19-2007, 02:23 AM
Bunny
2 votes

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 02:24 AM
...best prediction ever. :laugh:

theundeadhero
I've been watching your predictions, Del.

Cookie
Rase writes a mean speech.

*SPAM*

Spam makes things go faster apparently.

Bunny
Boo.

Shiny
06-19-2007, 02:25 AM
Should have went with Old Manus.

06-19-2007, 02:25 AM
I Don't Need a Name
3 votes

I Don't Need a Name............3
Bunny..........................2

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 02:26 AM
OMG THREE ALREADY

Psychotic
Go go F-andy, show them your candy!

Jessweeee♪
SUSPENSE.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 02:27 AM
The psychic method of Psychotic has ensured him of his victory.

JackNapier
06-19-2007, 02:28 AM
This tension could be cut with a sponge.

06-19-2007, 02:29 AM
Old Manus
4 votes

Old Manus......................4

Shiny
Or...

Agri(as)=Christm(as) therefore
Agrias = Best Member?

Avarice-ness
wAHOOOOOAOooOoOOAO~

oddler
Pattern sensed. Who's got the nukes?

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 02:30 AM
Not so young anymore, are we Manus?

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 02:30 AM
This is always far more suspenseful for those involved.

Levian
06-19-2007, 02:32 AM
Oh the excitement

Meat Puppet
4 votes

Meat Puppet....................4

7 Members left...

Tavrobel
Pattern sensed. Who's got the nukes?

They are unoperational. General Gaelach has postponed our campaign.

Not so young anymore, are we Manus?

Young and dandy!

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 02:33 AM
Meat Puppet, he can really move.
Meat Puppet, he's got a great ass too!

(it's the song I once sang to him on Y!M but apparently he did not hear it)

Avarice-ness
MOO

Shiny
I need showers. Can you just say the winner please? No? Okay.

06-19-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm My Own MILF
9 votes

I'm My Own MILF................9

6 Members left...

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Showers are for non internet nerds.

oddler
*gives Shiny the washes

Psychotic
That was a big jump in votes!

Rye
I'll shower you, Shiny. Shower you in appreciation~

:kaoclove:

Faris
06-19-2007, 02:36 AM
I need showers. Can you just say the winner please? No? Okay.

I went to have one shortly after AG announced RSL's 1 vote. =P

oddler
06-19-2007, 02:36 AM
2x Bathing yields so fresh and so clean.

Shiny
06-19-2007, 02:37 AM
I'll shower you, Shiny. Shower you in appreciation~

:kaoclove:

Oh, God, yes please!

DK
I am posting because Levian is making me

Avarice-ness
*washes down everyone*
Srrubbbbbinn~

06-19-2007, 02:38 AM
Jowy
10 votes

Jowy..........................10

5 Members left...

Jessweeee♪
BOKO!

DK
because he wants to leave quicker

oddler
I'm a business man, AG. I want results.

DK
he doesn't love you people no more, no

fire_of_avalon
I'll help, Dan.

Shiny
06-19-2007, 02:39 AM
What if Boko won? What would Jesus do?

Avarice-ness
*keeps srubbing down people*

Levian
I wonder who the winner is

JackNapier
I think we should wrap this up before people start having cyber-showers together.

Faris
Group bath! Everyone in.

Agrias
10 votes

Agrias........................10

4 Members left...

Psychotic
Maybe if none of us post in this thread again, the Ciddies will run on indefinitely!

oddler
So do we. *wonders

Edit: Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the future.

Avarice-ness
I think we should wrap this up before people start having cyber-showers together.

*srubbing on his arm then*

DK
06-19-2007, 02:40 AM
He loves pineapples and dogs that push him in rivers

Faris
Maybe if none of us post in this thread again, the Ciddies will run on indefinitely!

Well, you better close the thread or ban us all.

fire_of_avalon
What does srubbing mean? I'm kind of afraid.

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 02:41 AM
*Cyber-showers*

Too late.

DK
and people shorter than him (there aren't many)

Cookie
This thread is fail. It is made of suspense and f5.

JackNapier

Well so much for that, ah hell, CYBER-CLEANLINESS!

Goldenboko
13 votes

Goldenboko....................13

3 Members left...

Avarice-ness
What does srubbing mean? I'm kind of afraid.

*scrubs her loofa on Foa*
Squeaky cleaaaan~

oddler
*assumes cameraman position

DK
06-19-2007, 02:42 AM
he was born in a farm on the outskirts of Oslo

Levian
Oh, you guys :love:

Psychotic
Fourth place is none too shabby for ol' Goldybird!

Avarice-ness

DIRTY BOY, DIRTY DIRTY BOY!

fire_of_avalon
Oh, you're scrubbing. I need a shower.

Tavrobel
06-19-2007, 02:43 AM
*kersmack, boko*

Avarice-ness
*showering then*

DK
and his first job was at age 7, when he fixed boots for a living with a hammer and nails made from old horseshoes

Levian
14 votes

2 members left! The finale can begin!

oddler
FOGGY TOO MUCH. STEAM! WHO IS WINNER?

Shiny
13 votes. Goldenboko, that's not bad at all.

Psychotic
06-19-2007, 02:44 AM
Now we all have to make 3 posts each before he posts it.

Avarice-ness
and his first job was at age 7, when he fixed boots for a living with a hammer and nails made from old horseshoes

*washing off dan then*

RUN FREE FOR THE FINALE MY FRIEND!

fire_of_avalon
Cue music!

Christmas
Best Female

vs.

Psychotic
Best Male

JackNapier

DIRTY BOY, DIRTY DIRTY BOY!

Not anymore! Thanks to your srubbing. Vote Avarice for Mayor, she'll srub you dry! (oh god that sounds sexual XD)

DK
he was very specific about that detail, see. likes to recycle old shoehorses and give them a new home

oddler
Definitely more than one climax in the works, here. :shifty:

Avarice-ness
DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN.

Shiny
06-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Two people. One Ciddie. Who will rein supreme?

Faris
The internet has never been so clean.

Go Paul!

Jessweeee♪
OH MY GOD IT--

*seizure*

DK
and when I say shoehorses, I mean horseshoes, only I'm an idiot

Avarice-ness

Yeah, I think some of them were already there.

Levian
If only both of them could win :o

Shiny
There can be only one.

JackNapier
06-19-2007, 02:46 AM

...too late.

Psychotic
One time I lost this Ciddie by one vote, and to BoB of all people so it's not like the result of this can be any worse!

Avarice-ness
The internet has never been so clean.

Go Paul!

And to think! I made it clean.

How weird.

Ouch!
Get on with it.

theundeadhero
I'm a clean clean clean clean man.

In alphabetical order...

Christmas
19 votes

Psychotic
17 votes

Christmas

Best Member
Christmas.....................19
Psychotic.....................17

oddler
Quina and your tricks. Stop the PM! Must see!

Edit: WHOA! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! Christmas! :) Cheers!

Avarice-ness
06-19-2007, 02:47 AM

...too late.

My assistant gets everything done early.

Cookie
Good show.

Shiny
Orbit keeps a dirty mouth clean!