PDA

View Full Version : Eat Me, Drink Me

Leeza
06-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Okay. I LOVE Marilyn's new CD! That is all I have to say. Agree with me or not. :cat:

Elly
06-17-2007, 12:58 AM
totaly agree, it goes in my CD drive at least once a day, the day it came out and the week that followed it was played at least twice a day, awesome album, some very sick drumwork on this one, i haven't listened to a Manson Album this much since Mechanical Animals, not saying the last 2 weren't any good, they were good just not Super Special Awesome like this one, the album is very raw and unpolished and i like that in my music...

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 01:12 AM
I haven't had a chance to hear it yet, but I heard it was overly synthesized on the singing again :(

PyroManiak
06-17-2007, 02:44 AM
My favorite song is <strike>"the rabbit"</strike> Mutilation and I remember when I was little and those little jesus crackers taste good;)

I just can't decide...nvm..Mutilation is better after listening to them again

Moon Rabbits
06-17-2007, 04:55 AM
I can feel Manson's total lack of creativity in every lyric on this album.

I miss Mechanical Animals.

Ryth
06-17-2007, 05:56 AM
Don't much like Manson. I find him annoying, I honestly don't expect anything good to come out this judging from what I've heard about it and I mean, if Mechanical Animals was really supposed to be a highlight in Manson's career and this is supposed to be a low point...I'll save myself the pain.*

P.S. Ok, chances are I will listen to Eat Me, Drink Me merely because I like to be up to date with this stuff, but whatever.

Nominus Experse
06-17-2007, 06:15 AM

Pretty much summarizes my thoughts

I suppose I'll just add another record by an artist I once adored to the sadly growing collection:

Skinny Puppy
KMFDM
NIN
Floggy Molly
:wumpscut:
Marilyn Manson
Children of Bodom
KoRn

WTF is happening to my bands?

Avarice-ness
06-17-2007, 06:19 AM

Pretty much summarizes my thoughts

I suppose I'll just add another record by an artist I once adored to the sadly growing collection:

Skinny Puppy
KMFDM
NIN
Floggy Molly
:wumpscut:
Marilyn Manson
Children of Bodom
KoRn

WTF is happening to my bands?

:( I miss them too.

daggertrepe
06-17-2007, 03:16 PM
Marylin Manson scares me, along with his music.

Leeza
06-17-2007, 05:15 PM
I haven't had a chance to hear it yet, but I heard it was overly synthesized on the singing again :(
I don't know what synthesized singing is, but I like what I hear so all is good for me. :)

And I feel totally the opposite. Mechanical Animals was good, but so was Holy Wood and Anitichrist Superstar and Grotesque. They were all different, but all were good with their own sound. I don't really even have a favourite because I like them all for different reasons.

Marylin Manson scares me, along with his music.
We're always afraid of what we don't know. :)

Miriel
06-17-2007, 06:16 PM
I've only heard Heart Shaped Glasses, and it completely sucks. Plus the music video creeped me the hell out since I'm thinking that the sex in it with Evan Rachel Wood is real. Ew.

Avarice-ness
06-17-2007, 08:36 PM
And I feel totally the opposite. Mechanical Animals was good, but so was Holy Wood and Anitichrist Superstar and Grotesque. They were all different, but all were good with their own sound. I don't really even have a favourite because I like them all for different reasons.

I agree with that totally, although I have yet to hear the new manson Cd (out of fear of all my other favorite people failing). But with the whole each cd sounds different and it's hard to choose a fave is completely true, Part of me goes "Mechanical Animals is my favorite" but then I'll put on Antichrist superstar and just the different feel of the music would shift my opinion.

Personally, seeing as Leeza's the highfive for manson person here. I'll go from her opinion and try it out. :razz:

Garnie
06-17-2007, 08:50 PM
im not overly keen on mariln manson(if i spelled that right!)

but i did like his remake of tainted love!

Moon Rabbits
06-18-2007, 04:01 AM
I'm still going to see Manson on August 10th, despite not liking much of his new album,.

YunaGirl05
06-18-2007, 04:22 AM
i don't know about the rest of the album but i like that heart shaped glasses song

Breine
06-18-2007, 02:07 PM
I haven't heard yet, but I've thought about buying it along with the other Marilyn Manson albums.