PDA

View Full Version : Agrias' Tactics

Agrias
06-17-2007, 06:03 AM
I'm extremely bored so i've created this thread for you to come to me with ANY question! No i will not find the root greek word for any english word. Im not that kind of girl. ASK AND THOU SHALL RECIEVE!!!

K GO

Meat Puppet
06-17-2007, 06:04 AM
What is this lump in my breast?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 06:05 AM
What is this lump in my breast?

Its santa's misplaced lump of coal.

nik0tine
06-17-2007, 06:07 AM
Tell me about what happens when you run over a goat in greece.

Agrias
06-17-2007, 06:13 AM
Tell me about what happens when you run over a goat in greece.

You have to tie it to the roof of your vehicle, bring it back to the owner, you must marry your eldest son to their daughter and pay them a three-fold dowry and then eat the lamb for the wedding dinner.

Lynx
06-17-2007, 06:24 AM
wheres my remote control to my tv?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 06:27 AM

Harry ate it, i think you should put him down.

Lynx
06-17-2007, 06:39 AM

i guess ill have too.

Agrias
06-17-2007, 06:41 AM

i guess ill have too.

kgo

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 06:51 AM
can you show us your art?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 06:52 AM
can you show us your art?

Why yes
Click here my young ones. (alicethegreek.deviantart.com)

oddler
06-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Where should we who are not young go?

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 07:07 AM
shiny

q2 it 2 am here what is where you are?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 07:09 AM
Where should we who are not young go?
To the old folks home!! OFF WITH YOU!

shiny

q2 it 2 am here what is where you are?
It's 11:09 pm. Also known as happy hour!

oddler
06-17-2007, 07:14 AM
To the old folks home!! OFF WITH YOU!

If the old folks home is bed, then okay. Zzz...

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 07:32 AM
it 1130 on a saterday night why are you on line?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 07:34 AM
it 1130 on a saterday night why are you on line?

Because the party i was supposed to go to is actually a gay ass party. -nods-

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 07:40 AM
what would you think of a guy calling you baby girl?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 07:43 AM
what would you think of a guy calling you baby girl?

I'd have to beat him senseless and then drag him to a secret cave in which i will commence with more beatings until he cant feel his limbs anymore. :D?

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 07:48 AM
ill have to test that

how would you like a guy top flirt with you?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 07:54 AM
ill have to test that

how would you like a guy top flirt with you?

How? Using stealth and big words!
Example: "Hello you immaculate piece of subconscious marvel."

Fonzie
06-17-2007, 07:58 AM
Hello.

What are you?

How'd you get there?

Alice in Wonderland?

Pie?

Hats?

Boobs?

Did you get the idea from my thread asking questions?

Red Hot Chili Peppers, do you like them?

Did you get in a fight in downtown Greece, your momma got scared, and said your moving into Canada, too become the Queen of Bel-Air?

How many hands are I holding up?

Do you like spaghetti?

Could you, would you?

Who's your bestfriend?

Why is the pool closed? Is it due to AIDS?

DESU?

DESU DESU DESU?

Do you believe DemonDude55 is Devil Man?

Because you should.

Your favorite color?

Do people fly in Greece?

Are you a Spartan?

Ever kicked someone down a hole?

Whats your favorite picture(has to be funny)? Post it.

If you saw Psychotic coming down the rode would you, A.) Kick him down a hole while yelling," THIS IS GREECE!" B.) Drop kick him. C.) or Charge ur lazers.

You probably live by my grandparents.

Mexican food?

Pr0n?

Kyle or Edward? Certain people will only understand that.

I'm probably going to change my name, whats your opinion on that?

You said you knew who posted the Pr0n, who was it?

How was your day with Roto?

Sandals>shoes?

That is all.

Lynx
06-17-2007, 08:02 AM
how you doin? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:p

my other question

why am i still awake at 3am :confused:

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 08:03 AM
immaculate piece of subconscious marvel ?
that for some reason sounds like it would be insulting

how about "devinity could not describe your beauty"

Agrias
06-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Hello.

What are you? I AM WHATEVER I SAY I AM, IF I WASNT WHY WOULD I SAY I AM?

How'd you get there? A space ship landed in mars, and from there i took the 357 earth bus to the polar ice caps, then i took the rocket to roswell, and...well...there was this party...so i'm here now...

Alice in Wonderland? Mad hatter?

Pie? Cheesecake!

Hats? Definatly!

Boobs? My guild, ch'yeaaaa

Did you get the idea from my thread asking questions? Probably....:hmm:

Red Hot Chili Peppers, do you like them? Love em! ;)

Did you get in a fight in downtown Greece, your momma got scared, and said your moving into Canada, too become the Queen of Bel-Air? Canada doesnt have a Bel-Air...but yes...yes i did

How many hands are I holding up? I (In roman numerals meaning one)

Do you like spaghetti? Very much!

Could you, would you? No cause it means trying. Trying=fail

Who's your bestfriend? I dont have a bestfriend....I mean JEBUS!

Why is the pool closed? Is it due to AIDS? Nope but mad cow.

DESU? DOKI

DESU DESU DESU? DOKI DOKI DOKI

Do you believe DemonDude55 is Devil Man? ....No otherwise he'd be demondude666

Because you should. NEVAAAAR!~

Your favorite color? Shade, and black.

Do people fly in Greece? Um, in planes originally.

Are you a Spartan? I'm actually Athenian...

Ever kicked someone down a hole? Hehe, i wish. I did however mudwrestle my friend because she called my momma fat.

Whats your favorite picture(has to be funny)? Post it. Uh oh...http://www.efunnycartoons.com/images/cartoon.jpg

If you saw Psychotic coming down the rode would you, A.) Kick him down a hole while yelling," THIS IS GREECE!" B.) Drop kick him. C.) or Charge ur lazers. SHOOP DA WHOOP I BE CHARGIN MAH LAZERS!

You probably live by my grandparents. Orly? Will they cook for me?

Mexican food? YE QUERO TACO BEEEEELL!

Pr0n? Tentacle rape hentai kthx

Kyle or Edward? Certain people will only understand that. ....ED EDD AND EDDIE

I'm probably going to change my name, whats your opinion on that? Why would you want to? Fonz is the best name ever!

You said you knew who posted the Pr0n, who was it? I'LL NEVER TEEEELL

How was your day with Roto? Omg it was the best!! He's so shy at first, but then he warms up to you and tosses you over his shoulder, walking you out into the rain ;_;

Sandals>shoes? HELL YEA

That is all. I'LL THAT YOUR ALL!!!

how you doin? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:p
lol great thanks!!

my other question

why am i still awake at 3am :confused: Because the monster will eat you O_O

immaculate piece of subconscious marvel ? YES INDEED!!!
that for some reason sounds like it would be insulting

how about "devinity could not describe your beauty"
That was not a question since you did not put a question mark at the end, thus i will rephrase your question.
How about "devinity could not describe your beauty"?
And to that i say, its too generic.

Værn
06-17-2007, 08:18 AM
If I was to move after I graduate and got two cats, what would I name them?

I've made an intentional spelling mistake in the word pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis (despite the misspelling there are still results if you search google, and no suggested alternate spelling). Where is the mistake?

Which Ryo-Ohki signature is cooler, the one that I made (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/Vaern/sig05.jpg) or the one that Polaris made for me (http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n13/Adeselna/sig1.jpg)? I already know the answer, just want to see if you'll be nice =)
And in Tenchi Muyo OVA 1, what's the only word that Ryo-Ohki actually manages to say aside from "Meow," after gaining a humanoid form?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Itchy and Scratchy
I've made an intentional spelling mistake in the word pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis (despite the misspelling there are still results if you search google, and no suggested alternate spelling). Where is the mistake?
i think its pneumonaultramicroscopicsilicavolcanomiosis....am i wrong?
Which Ryo-Ohki signature is cooler, the one that I made (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/Vaern/sig05.jpg) or the one that Polaris made for me (http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n13/Adeselna/sig1.jpg)? I already know the answer, just want to see if you'll be nice =) They're the same practically O_O
And in Tenchi Muyo OVA 1, what's the only word that Ryo-Ohki actually manages to say aside from "Meow," after gaining a humanoid form? DESU! Yea i have no idea~!

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 08:31 AM
while looking into your eyes, i feel i can see the heart of my soul ?

whats the butterfly effect? (the theory not kelso's movie)

Agrias
06-17-2007, 08:34 AM
while looking into your eyes, i feel i can see the heart of my soul ? Lies, for i have no heart, no soul, and no eyes.

whats the butterfly effect? (the theory not kelso's movie) The Butterfly Effect is also known as the Chaos Theory. Basically it states that if a butterfly flaps its wings on one side of the earth, on the other a hurricane/tornado will occur. So basically if you travel back in time to change a piece of your past, you'll only make the future worse.

Værn
06-17-2007, 08:36 AM
Itchy and Scratchy
Incorrect! I would name the lighter colored one Ken-Ohki and the darker colored one Ryo-Ohki, of course!
i think its pneumonaultramicroscopicsilicavolcanomiosis....am i wrong? The "silica" part in there should be "silico," with an o instead of an a.
Which Ryo-Ohki signature is cooler, the one that I made (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/Vaern/sig05.jpg) or the one that Polaris made for me (http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n13/Adeselna/sig1.jpg)? I already know the answer, just want to see if you'll be nice =) They're the same practically O_O
His is orange with hearts and flowers, mine is blue/purple with green stars. The initial image is the same, but the background and the overlaid shapes are different. Now whose do you like better???
And in Tenchi Muyo OVA 1, what's the only word that Ryo-Ohki actually manages to say aside from "Meow," after gaining a humanoid form? DESU! Yea i have no idea~!
Right after gaining her humanoid form, Washu told her to try talking and she manages to say "Carrot." (I think it was Washu anyways, she's the one who would know if Ryo-Ohki would have the ability to speak.)

Agrias
06-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Itchy and Scratchy
Incorrect! I would name the lighter colored one Ken-Ohki and the darker colored one Ryo-Ohki, of course!
i think its pneumonaultramicroscopicsilicavolcanomiosis....am i wrong? The "silica" part in there should be "silico," with an o instead of an a.
His is orange with hearts and flowers, mine is blue/purple with green stars. The initial image is the same, but the background and the overlaid shapes are different. Now whose do you like better???
Right after gaining her humanoid form, Washu told her to try talking and she manages to say "Carrot." (I think it was Washu anyways, she's the one who would know if Ryo-Ohki would have the ability to speak.)

You're insane about Tenchi Muyo huh? Also, i like polaris' its quite nice.

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 08:38 AM
i meant seeing the heart of my soul.

do you find freddy kruger movies funny?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 08:40 AM
i meant seeing the heart of my soul. I didnt know hearts have souls! :o

do you find freddy kruger movies funny? Freddy Kruger? Explain!

Værn
06-17-2007, 08:42 AM
I have a new challenge. Find 'the hidden code' and describe its devious powers while simultaneously demonstrating them.

Agrias
06-17-2007, 08:43 AM
I have a new challenge. Find 'the hidden code' and describe its devious powers while simultaneously demonstrating them.

-takes 32 packs of batteries-
I will now lick them
-licks the batteries one by one-
This proves that the hidden code is actually "BZZT"
I WIN :D?

Værn
06-17-2007, 08:46 AM
Not quite. This is the devious power of stealthiness that I was looking for.
Try triple-clicking "Meow =3" in my sig. That'll help.

Lynx
06-17-2007, 08:47 AM
can i go snowboarding yet?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Not quite. This is the devious power of stealthiness that I was looking for.
Try triple-clicking "Meow =3" in my sig. That'll help.

Well that was just sneaky
413735!
Also, that was not a question...

Of course! In the sand dunes of the Sahara!

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 08:51 AM
freddy kruger? nightmare on elm street, red and green sweater, kills you thru your dreams, at least five movies, 6 inch blades on a right hand glove

can you send me some canadian pot?

Værn
06-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Oh, right... sorry. What's the secret code and what does it do?

And wouldn't snowboarding in the sand dunes of the Sahara technically be sandboarding?

Lynx
06-17-2007, 08:54 AM

hmm the sahara thats rather far away ill jsut go down the mountains by my hosue with all the trees and rocks. i better call an ambulance and tell them to be ready :p

oh and i need a question...

coke or pepsi????

Værn
06-17-2007, 08:56 AM

hmm the sahara thats rather far away ill jsut go down the mountains by my hosue with all the trees and rocks. i better call an ambulance and tell them to be ready :p

coke or pepsi???? I flipped a coin, and the coin says Pepsi. The coin knows all.

Namelessfengir
06-17-2007, 09:18 AM
guess she went to sleep i could have kept that up for a while more

how'd you get 135 pages of user notes in 4 months?
chew on that tommorow

theundeadhero
06-17-2007, 10:48 AM
What kind of girl are you?
Are you my kind of girl?
Are you gonna go my way?

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
06-17-2007, 11:01 AM
How many slices of any kind of pie can u eat in a day?

Ramza Beoulve
06-17-2007, 11:38 AM
Desu?

Do you realize Taco Bell is an American franchise, and that technically their food are not really TRUE mexican food, desu, DESU!!?

I'm mexican, by the way desu

Garnie
06-17-2007, 01:31 PM
question 1. how do i steal a ciddie?

question 2. why the hell have you not ADDED ME TO MYSPACE YET??

Cookie
06-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Can I post logs of you admitting that you are Eva Longoria of your own free will?

Old Manus
06-17-2007, 02:17 PM
What do you think of this video? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbaTur4A1OU)

belkor_teh_magnificent
06-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Since this is Agrias' TACTICS i'll ask a tactical question! OK, heres the scene. I, as well as my 4 units of crack heavy infantry, have been surrounded by a horde of lightly armoured troops, numbering around 14 units. I would attempt to wait out, but they have axemen inbound, which will slaughter my armoured troops. Plus, they have little javelins, so i'll be pounded mercilessly. In the woods to the east, i had an ambush set up, of 2 units of light cavalry and 2 units of archers. Dear Agrias, what can i do to get me out of this terrible situation? Yes, i have been playing Medieval: Total War.

Shiny
06-17-2007, 05:51 PM
Is goaskalice.com your site for answering even more questions?

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Ready for some Goomba hunting?

Rocket Edge
06-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Why did the bird fly into the tree?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 09:07 PM
freddy kruger? nightmare on elm street, red and green sweater, kills you thru your dreams, at least five movies, 6 inch blades on a right hand glove

can you send me some canadian pot?
Absolutely not. But how about a beaver??As for Freddy Kruger, i havent seen any of his movies. I get scared easily.

Oh, right... sorry. What's the secret code and what does it do?

And wouldn't snowboarding in the sand dunes of the Sahara technically be sandboarding?
It opens up a secret portal to clouds pants. :O
Also, Sandboarding is pretty much the same as snowboarding, i was tired and didnt want to say sandboarding. I'm glad you figured it out on your own though, you get two gold stars! :D

coke or pepsi????
I'd say Pepsi....O_O

guess she went to sleep i could have kept that up for a while more

how'd you get 135 pages of user notes in 4 months?
chew on that tommorow
Um, i talked to many, many, many people randomly. Especially n00bs..Just cause i'm random like that. OH SHI- THATS A TRADE SECRET!!!

What kind of girl are you?
Are you my kind of girl?
Are you gonna go my way?
I'm a boyish girl
Are boyish girls your type?
Whats your way?

How many slices of any kind of pie can u eat in a day?
In a day, i can eat about an entire medium pizza, all to myself.

Desu?

Do you realize Taco Bell is an American franchise, and that technically their food are not really TRUE mexican food, desu, DESU!!?

I'm mexican, by the way desu
Doki?
Taco bell is amaaaazingly good, doki. I eat any food though :S DOKI

question 1. how do i steal a ciddie?

question 2. why the hell have you not ADDED ME TO MYSPACE YET??
You take it from award guy.
BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN ON MYSPACE IN A WHILE!!!

Can I post logs of you admitting that you are Eva Longoria of your own free will?
....I will bum yer bebe's

What do you think of this video? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbaTur4A1OU)
I love it manus....If i wanted to kill time while waiting for an appointment, i'd watch it.

Since this is Agrias' TACTICS i'll ask a tactical question! OK, heres the scene. I, as well as my 4 units of crack heavy infantry, have been surrounded by a horde of lightly armoured troops, numbering around 14 units. I would attempt to wait out, but they have axemen inbound, which will slaughter my armoured troops. Plus, they have little javelins, so i'll be pounded mercilessly. In the woods to the east, i had an ambush set up, of 2 units of light cavalry and 2 units of archers. Dear Agrias, what can i do to get me out of this terrible situation? Yes, i have been playing Medieval: Total War.
Hehhe, you'd be pounded mercilessly. Sounds like a good pr0n movie. Also, i'd say get your archers in safe shooting range of the axemen and javelin men, shoot them down, and then ambush them with your 2 units of cavalry, but have one unit in the front, and one unit in the back. KGO

Is goaskalice.com your site for answering even more questions?

Ready for some Goomba hunting?
you know it ;)

Why did the bird fly into the tree?
To find its nest???:confused:

yanis
06-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Are you going to answer all those questions?:rolleyes2
And what will happen If I start asking you questions in Greek?

Cookie
06-17-2007, 09:13 PM
http://www.gezetera.ch/bilderdatenbank/1800-mike%20jones.jpg

Who :D?

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2007, 09:14 PM
*cough* Doctress, is there something wrong with me?

Agrias
06-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Are you going to answer all those questions?:rolleyes2
And what will happen If I start asking you questions in Greek?
Yes i am..it is my duty ;_;
I would answer in greek, but put a translation ;)

http://www.gezetera.ch/bilderdatenbank/1800-mike%20jones.jpg

Who :D?

MIKE JONES!!!!

*cough* Doctress, is there something wrong with me?

hehehe, yes....you have syphilis, i'm sorry. You should have backed off those goombas ;_;

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2007, 09:20 PM
As if the jail time wasn't bad enough!!!!

What do you think of STD cards? Just imagine the teenagers passing around various STDs...ahhh....oh wait, they already do that. O_o

Cookie
06-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Did I win the thread?

Garnie
06-17-2007, 09:23 PM
what the hell is spam? and add me to my space damn it!!

Agrias
06-17-2007, 09:23 PM

What do you think of STD cards? Just imagine the teenagers passing around various STDs...ahhh....oh wait, they already do that. O_o
...I think that std's can be easily undistributed if people would just use protection, for GODS SAKE! FINE DIE A SLOW DEATH WITH BLISTERING PAINS COMING FORTH FROM YOUR LOINS!

Did I win the thread?

no..i'm sorry you didnt...

what the hell is spam? and add me to my space damn it!!

Spam is what people try to bug us with...O_O
LINK ME DAMNIT!

Quindiana Jones
06-17-2007, 09:29 PM

...I think that std's can be easily undistributed if people would just use protection, for GODS SAKE! FINE DIE A SLOW DEATH WITH BLISTERING PAINS COMING FORTH FROM YOUR LOINS!

You can't get that from excessive masturbation anyway. :D

OR CAN YOU? <---- that is the question.

Agrias
06-17-2007, 09:48 PM

You can't get that from excessive masturbation anyway. :D

OR CAN YOU? <---- that is the question.

You can if you masturbate hard enough i guess.

Kitteh
06-18-2007, 12:19 AM
What brand of socks do you use....

Garnie
06-18-2007, 12:56 AM
ill godamn link yah! Grrrrr (http://www.myspace.com/garnie1)

what does pwn mean??
no srsly

Agrias
06-18-2007, 02:27 AM
What brand of socks do you use....
I like using stockings actually. They're just so much more comfortable and sexy.

ill godamn link yah! Grrrrr (http://www.myspace.com/garnie1)

what does pwn mean??
no srsly
YAY LINK! Also, pwn is the nerd way to say owned.

Værn
06-18-2007, 02:51 AM
What's the meaning of life?

Rengori
06-18-2007, 02:51 AM
Can I have a dollar?

Please?

Why not?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 02:54 AM
What's the meaning of life?
To have babies, give your man a beer after a hard days work and clean the house....right?? ...its not? ....Oh...my bad

Can I have a dollar?

Please?

Why not?

yes..
I said yes
I SAID YES!

Værn
06-18-2007, 04:07 AM
I think I'm just going with Wikipedia's Atheistic views (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life#Atheistic_views) on meaning of life. It looks nice and simple.

Agrias
06-18-2007, 04:40 AM
I think I'm just going with Wikipedia's Atheistic views (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaning_of_life#Atheistic_views) on meaning of life. It looks nice and simple.

That wasnt a question...O_O

Namelessfengir
06-18-2007, 04:43 AM
did you have nice fathers day?

Værn
06-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Where can I find a ton of ways to cook carrots?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 04:52 AM
did you have nice fathers day?
I did, i spent it cleaning the house with me daddyyyyy <3

Where can I find a ton of ways to cook carrots?

carrotrecipe.com: The Leading Carrots Site on the Net (http://www.carrotrecipe.com)

Namelessfengir
06-18-2007, 04:59 AM
did you ever notice that seinfeld is such a load of goh-se(chinese)?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 05:08 AM
did you ever notice that seinfeld is such a load of goh-se(chinese)?

not really actually :o

yanis
06-18-2007, 05:16 AM
Yati prepi na figo tora?:(

Agrias
06-18-2007, 05:20 AM
Yati prepi na figo tora?:(

Yanis: why do i have to leave now? :(

Yati prepi na kimithis hazo!

Alice: because you have to sleep silly!

Namelessfengir
06-18-2007, 05:20 AM
but it's so damn dated
and freddy isn't scary... i mean it was at first but then i just stared to laugh after i saw to three times on two stations over a weekend.

what kind of boobs do you like?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 05:22 AM
but it's so damn dated
and freddy isn't scary... i mean it was at first but then i just stared to laugh after i saw to three times on two stations over a weekend.

what kind of boobs do you like?

mmkay
my own BWAHAHAHAHAAH

Namelessfengir
06-18-2007, 05:34 AM
lol i was actualy thinks about some more descriptive terms ;) ;)

names?
shape?
personallity?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 05:39 AM
lol i was actualy thinks about some more descriptive terms ;) ;)

names?
shape?
personallity?

thelma and louise
square
snappy

Namelessfengir
06-18-2007, 05:42 AM
what do you mean square?
can we get pictures?:tongue:

Agrias
06-18-2007, 05:46 AM
what do you mean square?
can we get pictures?:tongue:

As in http://multicards.com/en/support/shops/shop2/shop/mat/item3_gr.gif

Also, look above ^

Namelessfengir
06-18-2007, 05:55 AM
weak baby girl weak. (come and get me, im an hour from lake erie.)

so your saying your boobs are made of denim?

Odaisé Gaelach
06-18-2007, 06:08 AM
Was it a good idea for Fianna Fáil to go into a coalition with the Greens?

Is Bertie a good Taoiseach?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 06:17 AM
weak baby girl weak. (come and get me, im an hour from lake erie.)

so your saying your boobs are made of denim?
I'MA KEEL JOO!!! AND JES!!!

Was it a good idea for Fianna Fáil to go into a coalition with the Greens?

Is Bertie a good Taoiseach?

yes, and yes...WITH a side of no

Værn
06-18-2007, 06:29 AM
Tuon dos kitkninit dro quen vell Eldar quendrlya?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 06:31 AM
Tuon dos kitkninit dro quen vell Eldar quendrlya?

...i dont speak magi

Cookie
06-18-2007, 06:42 AM
Aren't we just the coolest people ever?

Værn
06-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Aren't we just the coolest people ever?
I'll answer for her. Yes.

Agrias
06-18-2007, 06:52 AM
yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yse yse yseysedysyeysyeysyes

Værn
06-18-2007, 06:56 AM
Did you get that thing I sent you?

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Which came first, the chicken or the leopard?

Have you ever been to LESbos?

a.)If you have, how was the weather?

b.)Did you read a lot of poetry by Sappho?

c.)Dif you go to the beach?

d.)Did you kiss another gal?

e.)If you answered yes to the above question, was it liberating?

f.) Would you go back to Lesbos?

Γιατί είστε μια τέτοια αποτυχία

What's your favorite type of Peruvian coffee?

Llamas? Yay or Nay?

Who's hair would you rather spend brushing ALL DAY? Condoleeza Rice or Demi Moore?

Which has a greater lifespan, the tortoise or the iguana/

Isn't he (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Man_and_dog.jpg)hot!?

Would you ever spend another day with Roto?

Also, what do YOU like in YOUR gyro?

Lynx
06-18-2007, 12:11 PM
why am i so tired :confused:

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 12:43 PM

Have you ever been to Lesbos?

Llamas? Yay or Nay?

Who's hair would you rather spend brushing ALL DAY? Condoleeza Rice or Demi Moore?

Isn't he (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Man_and_dog.jpg)hot!?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Did you get that thing I sent you?
Yes and i understand now.

The chicken.
Have you ever been to LESbos?
No but my uncle is Lesbian ;)
I havent O_O;
noperz
Yessssss
...MAYBE!
It..was interesting...kinda like being mauled by a cat after you drank milk.
f.) Would you go back to Lesbos?
I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE!
Yati thelo, ke etsi tha ine.
I've never had any peruvian coffee
Llamas? Yay or Nay?
YAYYYYY I SAYYYYY
Demi Moore, it seems shinier
Tortiose
the dog is opening his mouth and panting, in which case he must be hot because dogs dont have sweat glands and must pant to keep themselves cool
Already have..about four more times.
Lamb, tzatziki, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, no onions.

why am i so tired :confused:
because you barely sleep :S

Have you ever been to Lesbos?

Llamas? Yay or Nay?

what was that about???:confused:

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Do you like Degrassi!?!?!?!?

Agrias
06-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Do you like Degrassi!?!?!?!?

i used to be addicted to it!!

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 03:02 PM
I looooooooooove Degrassi!

I cried so smurfing hard when JT died!

Agrias
06-18-2007, 03:03 PM

I only watch the ones from the 80's ;_;

Namelessfengir
06-18-2007, 04:49 PM
beer?
fav food?
american idol, to suck or not to suck that is the question

Dynast-Kid
06-18-2007, 05:16 PM

Oh. Boo. I thought I had someone to fansqueal with.:eep:

Hazzard
06-18-2007, 05:29 PM
When will you devote your love to me?

Værn
06-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Would you ever memorize this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVY4ajb57os) dance and join a cosplay competition with a bunch of friends?

Namelessfengir
06-18-2007, 09:59 PM

no to me!!!!!!!!

Agrias
06-18-2007, 10:30 PM
beer?
fav food?
american idol, to suck or not to suck that is the question
I love beer,
greek food makes me happy ;)
SUCK

Oh. Boo. I thought I had someone to fansqueal with.:eep:
well..you kinda did, in the 80's???

LOL!!! I have no heart, thus i am unable to love :(
Plus someone already has it i believe

Would you every memorize this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVY4ajb57os) dance and join a cosplay competition with a bunch of friends?
HECK YES!!!! OMG I LOVE IT!!!

no to me!!!!!!!!

...O_O do i really need to answer this twice?

Værn
06-19-2007, 12:07 AM
(Found a typo on my last post, fixed it!)

Dubbed or subbed anime?

I carry as much stuff as I can with me if it can be convenient in some way; somebody in my class once asked if I had some extra socks and I happened to have 3 pairs in my bag at the time. Throughout the year I would randomly pull out twisty balloons during class and make balloon dogs. On top of that, there's the incident where I had a grilled cheese maker in my bag. Have you ever had something completely random at school like that?

If you answered yes to the above question, did anybody comment that you have an unnatural ability to access hammerspace (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammerspace) normally reserved for cartoons?

Agrias
06-19-2007, 12:31 AM
(Found a typo on my last post, fixed it!)

Dubbed or subbed anime?

I carry as much stuff as I can with me if it can be convenient in some way; somebody in my class once asked if I had some extra socks and I happened to have 3 pairs in my bag at the time. Throughout the year I would randomly pull out twisty balloons during class and make balloon dogs. On top of that, there's the incident where I had a grilled cheese maker in my bag. Have you ever had something completely random at school like that?

If you answered yes to the above question, did anybody comment that you have an unnatural ability to access hammerspace (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammerspace) normally reserved for cartoons?

You typed every, when in fact it should have been ever.

No no and no. :(
I was a drawing nerd

Fonzie
06-19-2007, 12:36 AM
Will you let people hijack your thread like they did to me? :p

Agrias
06-19-2007, 12:39 AM
Will you let people hijack your thread like they did to me? :p

HELL NO! GTFO

Namelessfengir
06-19-2007, 02:50 AM
how often are gonna change your sig and avatar

Agrias
06-19-2007, 04:58 AM
how often are gonna change your sig and avatar

As often as i need to till i'm satisfied. :mwahaha:

Værn
06-19-2007, 06:24 AM
I was a drawing nerd
Another thing I was commented on hammerspace for was the ream of computer paper and 7 notebooks (3 of them Napoleon Dynamite notebooks) that I always had, I was the one people asked for paper all the time ^_^ I enjoy drawing, but since I'm not really any good at all I don't draw much. Know of anything other than illegal drugs that'll make me draw better?

I've noticed that a lot of people who are better artists than me are stoners, have you ever noticed that?

Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons?

If so, what classes and races are the coolest?

Have you ever played Samurai Warriors 2? I have questions about it...

Agrias
06-19-2007, 06:48 AM
I was a drawing nerd
Another thing I was commented on hammerspace for was the ream of computer paper and 7 notebooks (3 of them Napoleon Dynamite notebooks) that I always had, I was the one people asked for paper all the time ^_^ I enjoy drawing, but since I'm not really any good at all I don't draw much. Know of anything other than illegal drugs that'll make me draw better?

I've noticed that a lot of people who are better artists than me are stoners, have you ever noticed that?

Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons?

If so, what classes and races are the coolest?

Have you ever played Samurai Warriors 2? I have questions about it...

Yes, imagination and patience will help
No i have not
No
I dunno...dragons??
No....

Ramza Beoulve
06-19-2007, 07:37 AM
Desu?

Do you hear anime music desu? and/or videogame soundtracks desu?

I'm going to be a engineer, are you going to beat me up desu?

Agrias
06-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Desu?

Do you hear anime music desu? and/or videogame soundtracks desu?

I'm going to be a engineer, are you going to beat me up desu?

Doki?

I do listen to anime music doki! And also videogame soundtracks doki!

Of course i wont beat you up Ramza, You're too special doki!
Just dont steal my food and we're good ;) Also, DOKI!

Namelessfengir
06-19-2007, 03:30 PM
does my calling you baby girl piss you off still?
babygirl

Peegee
06-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I'm extremely bored so i've created this thread for you to come to me with ANY question! No i will not find the root greek word for any english word. Im not that kind of girl. ASK AND THOU SHALL RECIEVE!!!

K GO

- asl?
- ur a gurl? lol pix?
- sup?
- what's the root greek word for the word english?
- y hay thar

Quindiana Jones
06-19-2007, 05:30 PM
What's your stand on cheese in politics?

Værn
06-19-2007, 07:01 PM
I'll take this one. It's an easy one.

K GO

- asl? a-18 s-F l-My guess is either Leichtenstein (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein) or beating up engineers in some other place.
- ur a gurl? lol pix? Right here. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/agrias.html)
- sup? Right now I'm guessing Ramza stole her food and now she needs to beat him up.
- what's the root greek word for the word english? Call me crazy, but I don't think there's a Greek root for it. I'm fairly sure it came from the name "England."
- y hay thar Hello.

You could've just found a lot of that in her profile, you should really pay more attention.

and...

What's your stand on cheese in politics? As long as the cheddar isn't sharp enough to be classified as a weapon I see no reason why it would pose a threat. However, I shall have to confiscate all cheese in the vicinity of your house for... uh, inspection.

Hazzard
06-19-2007, 07:09 PM
My heart is broken, solely thanks to Agrias.

Now, give me advice on how to mend it, tender it, and hopefully make my heart recover...any advice?

demondude
06-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Why am so goddamn sexy.

Quindiana Jones
06-19-2007, 07:18 PM
What's your stand on cheese in politics? As long as the cheddar isn't sharp enough to be classified as a weapon I see no reason why it would pose a threat. However, I shall have to confiscate all cheese in the vicinity of your house for... uh, inspection.

No, I mean as in having a job there. Personally, I think it's high time we had a cheese PM. But what do you think, Agrias? ;)

Agrias
06-20-2007, 05:09 AM
babygirl
YES! AND STOP IT!! >:O

K GO
- asl?
- ur a gurl? lol pix?
- sup?
- what's the root greek word for the word english?
- y hay thar
LOL! 19/f/INURPANTZ
yupperzzzzz, wanna see my lumps??
my bra on your ceiling fan ;) (LOL JK)
GOHERE (www.wikipedia.com)
HAY HAYYY!

What's your stand on cheese in politics?
i think the world would be so much happier if we all just had Goulda

I'll take this one. It's an easy one.

K GO

- asl? a-18 s-F l-My guess is either Leichtenstein (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein) or beating up engineers in some other place.
- ur a gurl? lol pix? Right here. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/agrias.html)
- sup? Right now I'm guessing Ramza stole her food and now she needs to beat him up.
- what's the root greek word for the word english? Call me crazy, but I don't think there's a Greek root for it. I'm fairly sure it came from the name "England."
- y hay thar Hello.

You could've just found a lot of that in her profile, you should really pay more attention.

and...

>:O WHY YOU BE ANSWERIN MAH THREAD, YOU FAIL! BANNED!

My heart is broken, solely thanks to Agrias.

Now, give me advice on how to mend it, tender it, and hopefully make my heart recover...any advice?
whaaa..??? Eat till you gain weight, go to fat camp, meet the girl of your dreams in the girls dorm. :)

Why am so goddamn sexy.
What makes you think that?

No, I mean as in having a job there. Personally, I think it's high time we had a cheese PM. But what do you think, Agrias? ;)
I THINK PEOPLE SHOULDNT ANSWER MY THREAD FOR ME! CONSIDERING NO ONE ELSES NAME IS AGRIAS!~ >:O
-has spoken-

Namelessfengir
06-20-2007, 06:34 AM
babygirl
YES! AND STOP IT!! >:O

but i like that nickname.
how about this κορίτσι μωρών
what would be one you would like?
pm me with answer

eestlinc
06-20-2007, 06:50 AM
why can't i get motivated to write this stupid law review essay I have to write by Friday?

Værn
06-20-2007, 06:58 AM
I THINK PEOPLE SHOULDNT ANSWER MY THREAD FOR ME! CONSIDERING NO ONE ELSES NAME IS AGRIAS!~ >:O
-has spoken-
Well, maybe it's one of your tactics to make other people do your work for you. I do that occasionally.
(And your profile says 18, one of you is lying >=o)

Leeza
06-20-2007, 07:18 AM
I'm closing this because this is Eyes on You without actually being Eyes on You....which will return shortly for all.

eestlinc
06-20-2007, 08:00 AM
but I want an answer! oh well.

Leeza
06-21-2007, 02:12 AM
I don't know why you can't get motivated eest, but if you want motivation...I'll give you some motivation. WRITE!!!! OR YOU'LL GET YOUR ********************* CUT OFF WITH A CHAINSAW!!!111!11

:love:

eestlinc
06-21-2007, 02:20 AM
got it :moose:

Yamaneko
06-21-2007, 05:32 AM
Why do staff post in closed threads?