PDA

View Full Version : Raise

CloudedSquall
06-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Hey all, I was wondering where one can find the Raise technik? I'm level 40, roughly, and in the Sochen Cave Palace.

Thanks.

demondude
06-17-2007, 01:51 PM
I don't think there is a raise tecknik but you can get the spell from rabanastre:)

Shiva_
06-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Raise is a magick. The first place you can find it in the game is at the Nam-Yensa Sandsea while you're going through the sandsea the first time. It's sold by the merchant there.

It then becomes available at the shops in Rabanastre, Bhujerba, and Eruyt Village.

Vivisteiner
06-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Hehe, you can get it about level 15. XD.

Get it from the magic shops. (Technically the first time you can get it is after the return from Bhujerba. Its available in Rabanastre first)

Renmiri
06-17-2007, 07:04 PM
There is a technique called Revive that can be bought later in the game.

Revive: Use all caster's HP to revive a KO'd ally with full health

The bottom line is you still have to spend a Phoenix Down or Raise on the caster but you get an ally with full HP. I use that a lot with Penelo (my weakest) to revive Basch (my tank).

Xatif
06-18-2007, 12:58 AM
I really don't see a use to Revive, except the case where anyone doesn't have enough MP to cast Arise... Both Arise and Revive are gained almost at the same point.

CloudedSquall
06-18-2007, 01:40 AM
There is a technique called Revive that can be bought later in the game.

Revive: Use all caster's HP to revive a KO'd ally with full health

The bottom line is you still have to spend a Phoenix Down or Raise on the caster but you get an ally with full HP. I use that a lot with Penelo (my weakest) to revive Basch (my tank).

Ahh, I apologise. I mean Revive! Where can i find this?

Shiva_
06-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Ahh, I apologise. I mean Revive! Where can i find this?

It's not available right now until somewhat later. The technick is available in the technicks shop at Balfonheim Port. You end up there right after finishing Draklor Laboratory.