PDA

View Full Version : What was...

Rikku, the Al Bhed
06-18-2007, 03:00 PM
:save: Your most heart pounding battle? The one that you thought that you were going to lose until by some twist of fate, you win?

I've had those before...It was against Yunalesca, I felt Auron's sorrow and pain, when he found out that his best friends sacraficed themselves for nothing...It was a battle of deep emotions. That's when Auron became my ultimate favourite character, plus, it was the moment when the story was turned around in a huge plot twist. :save:

daggertrepe
06-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Yunalesca by FAR. Oh god that battle was a bitch.

Rikku, the Al Bhed
06-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah, but when you equip something that disables her death magics, then she's hell of a lot easier!

daggertrepe
06-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Heh, maybe. I just went into the battle as a zombie. :( It sucked.

BTW I forget how to cure when on zombie...what magic?

Big Brother
06-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Holy Water cures zombie

But yeah in both story and gameplay, Yunalesca was the most heartpounding. After that little chat with her, I wanted to tear her to shreds.

licence
06-18-2007, 03:54 PM
Don't expect any difference here. Yunalesca for me.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-18-2007, 04:23 PM
i think any boss that proves difficult tends to be the most exciting. for me these tend to be evrae, seymour 3, sanctuary keeper, spectral keeper and yunalesca. i also like fighting tough battles just for the fun of it, like DA's, nemesis and penance

Nifleheim7
06-18-2007, 07:18 PM
The first battle with Seymour (i was very underlevelled),Yunalesca and Sanctuary keeper (one of my favourite battles in the game).

Dark Bahamut was the hardest of the Dark Aeons for me (except Penance).