06-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Do you like/Did you like it?

I sure as hell don't. :mad:

Bunny
06-18-2007, 06:04 PM
I rarely ever did my homework.

scrumpleberry
06-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Easy homework/ creative homework, yes, grinding homework, no.

Griff
06-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Homework is troublesome...

Pure Aerisbeauty7
06-18-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't like homework, but I did my homework.

Comet
06-18-2007, 06:21 PM
I do it but obviously I do not like...

Remember our homework Hazzard...

1 day...

PyroManiak
06-18-2007, 06:46 PM
I don't like it, so I don't do it.

I do only what I like, or think I like

Tallulah
06-18-2007, 06:48 PM
I used to do homework voluntarily at primary (elementary) school! That's how geeky I was. No wonder I didn't have any friends. :(

I would always enjoy my English homework, especially when we had to do creative things such as our own version of 'The Worst Witch' stories, or a secret diary of a favourite personality/ourselves 15 years in the future. Even translating Shakespeare into a modern idiom was fun for me.... :-/

Misfit
06-18-2007, 06:54 PM
I never did my homework at home, I did it in class, in another class, the day it was due, etc. :D

Breine
06-18-2007, 07:55 PM
It really depends on what it is. If it's something I find interesting then I do like it, but other than that chances are that I don't.

But remember, "Doing one's homework is a favour to oneself..".. or whatever *blarg*

cloud21zidane16
06-18-2007, 08:12 PM
i did do it, but 9/10 times the homework did not help me and didnt need help either:D

Hazzard
06-18-2007, 09:50 PM
I do it but obviously I do not like...

Remember our homework Hazzard...

1 day...

Very depressing homework, my friend. That's what inspired me to do this thread.

Little Blue
06-18-2007, 10:23 PM
I like my homework... When I can do it...

Fonzie
06-18-2007, 10:31 PM
I've never done homework.

Essência
06-18-2007, 10:34 PM
wtf, who likes to do homework? lol Depends.
In portuguese I rarely did, but I said my teacher That I had done and she belived me always.:D
In Geography I rarely did it, but the teacher knew, even so, she wrote on the book that I had done the major part:eek:
In english I had to do it all because the teacher was worse then a cop:mad2:
etc... In resume; I reraly did in this year but I didnt fell the consequences eheh luck

Leen-Leen
06-18-2007, 10:36 PM
HOMEWORK IS TEH FUN. =O

Not. I always do what little homework I have. I rarely have homework, but sometimes I'll just leave most of it for the next day to do before the class or something :cool:

rubah
06-18-2007, 11:29 PM
I like homework I can get doneb efore going home.

Værn
06-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Math is the only subject I enjoy, and I'd probably enjoy foreign language classes if anything aside from Spanish was available at our school. Every other subject can die and rot.

cloud21zidane16
06-19-2007, 12:47 AM
I like homework I can get doneb efore going home.

that is the best:D

Shoeberto
06-19-2007, 01:26 AM
Homework is not bad when you have a study hall available to do it in. Otherwise it sucks sucks sucks.

Kirobaito
06-19-2007, 01:37 AM
Homework is a lot easier in college, I find. Well, not easier to do, easier to get around to doing.

yanis
06-19-2007, 03:26 AM
I liked homework...then I didn't have any choice of not liking it...my mom was a teacher:(

Rye
06-19-2007, 01:31 PM
Uh... who likes homework? xD

I do it, for the most part. Towards the end of the school year I'm not very interested/motivated and do it before class, usually.

Bunny
06-19-2007, 02:06 PM
wtf, who likes to do homework? lol Depends.
In portuguese I rarely did, but I said my teacher That I had done and she belived me always.:D
In Geography I rarely did it, but the teacher knew, even so, she wrote on the book that I had done the major part:eek:
In english I had to do it all because the teacher was worse then a cop:mad2:
etc... In resume; I reraly did in this year but I didnt fell the consequences eheh luck

Really? Couldn't tell.

Polaris
06-19-2007, 02:07 PM
I hate homework specially german one! :mad: Three pages of exercices!
Other homesworks are cool! :kewl:

Hazzard
06-19-2007, 07:07 PM
My teacher has some evil, seductive, sexy aura about her, and it makes you feel petrified if you don't do the homework. Her eyes are like a serpents, and she looks as if she would kill you if you crossed the line.

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Technically I do not have homework anymore. Professors simply expect you to do the readings and the assignments, if you don't sucks to be you. Do I like it? Depends on the class, sometimes I will do the readings, other times I won't or only do the readings relevant to a certain assignment. Besides that in high school the only homework I did was stuff that was going to be marked and readings. If it was not going to be checked or marked, then I did not do it. Then again, I finished most of my homework in class anyways. Since I am going to be taking Japanese this semester, I plan on studying more and doing more homework. Also, for my last two years I want to bring up my CGPA since it has been pretty low due to my own laziness and lack of effort. I want at least a 3.3 or a 3.5 CGPA by the time I graduate to make sure that if I plan on continuing with graduate studies that I will not have too much difficulties in getting in. (My current CGPA is 2.98; it makes me miss high school where A's were so much easier to get).

Jess
06-19-2007, 07:14 PM
I mainly did my homework when it was important and counted towards my final grade. :jess:

Quindiana Jones
06-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Every time I get homework, it feels like a kick to the groin.

Seriousness aside, I don't really like homework. Mainly because I know it's useful but still never do it. It's more like a dislike of my own procrastination.

Bunny
06-19-2007, 07:26 PM
I mainly did my homework when it was important and counted towards my final grade. :jess:

With the exception of my senior year, in which I completed every assignment given to me, I rarely ever did my homework because I found it fairly insulting and boring. I knew the material, I did not enjoy getting busy work that interferred with my personal life. I viewed school as a job of sorts, and I do not like taking my work home.

Plus, I usually got high marks on my tests and that balanced out my grades fairly evenly. Not straight-As but I did get good enough grades to sustain me.

JackNapier
06-19-2007, 07:33 PM
I do it most of the time, but it's usually on the day it's due :p . What really gets to me though is when teachers give out homework, for the sake of giving out homework because they don't have anything else for us to do.

Zeldy
06-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Homework sucks, but coursework sucks even more. Ive currently been bonbarded with Technology and English Coureswork. I know that, soon, all my other subjects are going to start bonbarding me with coureswork too. Im alright with homework, I never used to get so much. I do alot in other lessons or in the lesson itself.

YTDN
06-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Today I did my Biology and German homework in registration. A lot of the time they'll be at least someone doing their homework in registration.

Shlup
06-21-2007, 12:24 AM
I love homework! Love assigning it to my students, that is. Muahahaha

Marluxiaswife
06-21-2007, 01:08 AM
Aghhh... i diss homework so much... i did so much of it before summer break started... i think i worked really hard so i didn't have to go to summer school again

Formalhaut
06-23-2007, 01:36 AM
I don't like homework, i mean, school is hard enough for 5 days, to do work in "Break time" is harsh.

Psychotic
06-23-2007, 01:39 AM
"Why do today what you can do at the last minute?" was my motto when it came to homework, followed by my favourite lie: "I did it but I left it at home".

JackNapier
06-23-2007, 07:18 PM
"Why do today what you can do at the last minute?" was my motto when it came to homework, followed by my favourite lie: "I did it but I left it at home".

I can't even count the amount of times I've used that lie.

hplvr
06-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Homework... I never do it, because my teachers never check.
I never have done any of my work this semester, because my teachers are too dumb enough to actually look, quite amusing actually.

Araciel
06-23-2007, 08:04 PM
hell no. i was a master procrastinator and i never did homework. my marks suffered for it, but i passed so i didn't care. minimum effort FTW

Peegee
06-25-2007, 05:44 PM
I hope you procrastinators (I am a great procrastinator) get good grades.

I procrastinate everything and consequently suffer when it comes for tests and exams. My advice to you kids is to listen in class, do your homework, and digivolve into pikachu.

Resha
06-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Yep. I have never done homework to my knowledge but the night before it was due in. What this did to me was make me nocturnal and screw up my biological patterns gloriously; lovely nights spent up with English coursework. Now I can't even start homework before midnight, sometimes.

But I always, always, always make sure that I do my homework; if ever I DON'T do it, it's only Maths I take allowances with. I'd rather die than not do a History or English essay. :| DIE.

Araciel
06-25-2007, 05:52 PM
I hope you procrastinators (I am a great procrastinator) get good grades.

I procrastinate everything and consequently suffer when it comes for tests and exams. My advice to you kids is to listen in class, do your homework, and digivolve into pikachu.

or just be an idiot savant like me...emphasis on the idiot part ;D