PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody actually thought about Xehanort's name WITHOUT the X?

Serena
06-18-2007, 07:53 PM
I was messing around last night 'cause I was REALLY bored, writing down all the OrgXIII characters and the main characters etc. and seeing how many different couples I could make, and for NO reason whatsoever, I just wrote down Xehanort, and rearranged the letters without the X, and I made NoHeart O.o

StarlightAngel
06-18-2007, 08:09 PM
It can also be "another"

LunarWeaver
06-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Ain't that Nomura a trippy one.

Zeromus_X
06-18-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm sorry to say it, but this has definitely been thought about and discussed before. But good job on figuring it out by yourself.

Pouring Rain
06-22-2007, 07:53 PM
That's interesting.

Enjolras
06-23-2007, 12:42 PM
Isn't Xehanort his real name? I mean, he's called Xehanort before he's turned into a heartless or nobody, and when all the rest of Ansem's apprentices have their original names.

Ouch!
06-25-2007, 01:50 AM
Isn't Xehanort his real name? I mean, he's called Xehanort before he's turned into a heartless or nobody, and when all the rest of Ansem's apprentices have their original names.
Considering we don't know much of anything about Xehanort before he was found by Ansem the Wise, we're not entirely sure what he is. Xehanort is unlikely a meaningless anagram. I have enough faith in Nomura to believe there's a reason the letters can be rearranged.

Anyway, there's enough crazy theories floating out about Xehanort ever since that Birth by Sleep video came out with KH2:FM+. There's really no reason to worry 'bout it until there's actually some information to go on, though. As far as I know, there hasn't been a solid confirmation about much of anything.

kingdomheartless
05-01-2008, 02:10 AM
I think that's just a neat thing Nomura left for people to figure out. :D

eestlinc
05-01-2008, 07:19 AM
This thread is a little bit too old to be worth reviving. Please start a new thread if you want to discuss this topic, although it doesn't appear there is much to discuss.