PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fantasy Football 2007

Strider
06-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Because there's always time for football!

Apparently, registration for the upcoming season has already begun on Yahoo! Fantasy Sports (http://fantasysports.yahoo.com), so if we want we can set up a league, find some members and discuss a draft date for two months from now. Great? Great!

I suppose we'll have most of the usual suspects, but anyone is welcome to join provided you'll actually pay attention the league. We've been pretty good about that in football, for the most part, but season-long participation is a must so if you're hemming and hawing about whether you'll be able to keep up, you might consider finding another league.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that my account doesn't get compromised like it did last year and be the commish again, if no one's got a problem with that. If that's cool, I'll send you guys the necessary info once we get a few folks involved.

El Bandito
06-19-2007, 05:11 AM
After coming so close to victory in the Fantasy Basketball league, there's no way I'll pass down the chance for redemption in my favorite sport.

Del Murder
06-19-2007, 05:32 AM
I have my hands full with fantasy at the moment, but you know I'll join eventually. What happened to your account last time?

fire_of_avalon
06-19-2007, 05:35 AM
I kind of want to do this, just so I learn to start paying attention to the league. I'll decide later.

Del Murder
06-19-2007, 05:40 AM
A girl??

escobert
06-19-2007, 05:58 AM
You know I'm down. And I finally got in before it was too late :p

Agent Proto
06-19-2007, 05:59 AM
I'll look forward to defending my title! :D

Raistlin
06-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Another year, another chance to drop five places in the last week due to one position.

fire_of_avalon
06-19-2007, 04:17 PM
A girl??

Yeah. A couple of years ago, RSL told me all about how it works. I just need to do a lot of studying in order to make my picks, but I don't know when I'll have time for that.

Strider
06-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Last year, my account got compromised somehow and I couldn't sign in to make roster moves or adjust my starting lineup or anything, basically costing myself a shot at the playoffs. I would've asked the commish to make those moves for me, but seeing as I was the commish... you know, my hands were tied.

Well, I set up the league just now, so I'll go ahead and send a PM to everyone who's posted so far with the info. We'll worry about scoring and a draft date later.

CloudDragon
07-28-2007, 08:38 PM
I've been looking for this thread. Let's get this damn thing started!

Strider
07-30-2007, 10:24 PM
There's already ten teams in the league, I know Del and Spuuky haven't signed up yet... and I forget who else wanted to be in the mix that hasn't jumped on board. The draft, though, is in about 3 weeks, so y'all might start putting your game plans together. If anyone needs/wants information to join the league, send me a PM and I'll send you the necessary info.

El Bandito
07-30-2007, 11:36 PM
Goddammit LT why did you have to go and break that record and get your name out there. Unless I get the #1 pick (or if the person who has it is completely insane) this'll be the first time in 4 years playing fantasy football I don't have Tomlinson as my #1 RB.

Raistlin
07-31-2007, 03:11 AM

As someone who has not had a draft pick above 9 in the last two years in this league and had <i>Carnell Williams</i> as his 1RB last year, cry me a river.

Del Murder
07-31-2007, 03:18 AM
LT's name was already out there man.

Don't accept a 13th member until we get a 14th.

edczxcvbnm
07-31-2007, 05:29 AM
I down. I have wanted to join for a few years but knew my football knowledge of players was not very good. Now I think I can do a decent job and will have the time to follow along and make trades and blah blah blah.

CloudDragon
07-31-2007, 05:30 AM
What the hell? There was never any information in this thread on how to join! You fantasy baseball losers.

Del Murder
07-31-2007, 06:39 AM
ed, CD, and Spuuky will wrap things up.

CloudDragon
07-31-2007, 06:56 AM
Excellent.

edczxcvbnm
08-01-2007, 07:17 PM
I edczxcvbnm will knock you all down XD

RSL
08-01-2007, 11:27 PM
...am I too late for this? I will cry forever if I am. Who starts a football league in June?

Del Murder
08-02-2007, 02:35 AM
People who know they are obviously out of the running in baseball.

escobert
08-04-2007, 02:59 AM
Or only care about football ;)

Del Murder
08-04-2007, 03:00 AM
You better not suck Bert. And you better not draft the whole Bears offense.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Oh my goodness I'M IN

Raistlin
08-04-2007, 11:30 PM
You better not suck Bert. And you better not draft the whole Bears offense.

But why can't he draft the Bears defense?

Oh yes, I went there.

CloudDragon
08-05-2007, 02:16 AM
I'm thinking about drafting the entire Bengals O. WHO SAYS IT'S A BAD IDEA?!

Del Murder
08-05-2007, 02:25 AM
The Bengals are at least a good offense. They have four players who will in all likelihood be gone after the first 3-4 rounds.

CloudDragon
08-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Carson Palmer
Chad Johnson
TJ Houshmanzadeh
Rudi Johnson

Also if Chris Henry was elligble for all games he would be a good draft pick.

Del Murder
08-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Palmer, Johnson & Johnson are arguable first round picks in our league.

Raistlin
08-05-2007, 06:42 PM
I dunno about Palmer, but Rudi definitely and Chad will go by mid-second.

But yeah, your point stands. All those players will be gone round 4 or 5, and the Bears will have one person go by then.

Strider
08-05-2007, 09:13 PM
In my opinion, Palmer is second only to Peyton Manning among fantasy football QBs. If Manning can be considered a top-10 pick, I'd consider taking Palmer in the second round, preferably with a late 2nd pick if I had it.

But it doesn't really matter, I've already pegged my breakout fantasy quarterback this year. I was right about Palmer in 2005 and Philip Rivers in 2006 and I've got a good feeling about my hunch again.

CloudDragon
08-06-2007, 03:34 AM
In my opinion, Palmer is second only to Peyton Manning among fantasy football QBs. If Manning can be considered a top-10 pick, I'd consider taking Palmer in the second round, preferably with a late 2nd pick if I had it.

But it doesn't really matter, I've already pegged my breakout fantasy quarterback this year. I was right about Palmer in 2005 and Philip Rivers in 2006 and I've got a good feeling about my hunch again.

I have a feeling McNabb will bounce back, but don't worry I'm not going for him.

Also I completely agree with you in the first part.

Del Murder
08-06-2007, 03:48 AM
When it comes to quarterbacks I don't really have a clue, so I'll probably be the one taking Palmer if I get the right pick for it. Or just take Alex Smith before Fresno does.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-06-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm thinking Vick'll be a good choice this year.

Strider
08-06-2007, 12:40 PM
What, no Eli Manning this year, Del?

El Bandito
08-07-2007, 12:43 AM
I'd be really really weary about taking any QB other than Manning before establishing two solid runners or one elite WR.

There's just so many QB's who will give solid enough numbers. Though since there's so many of us in the league I guess it might change the outlook somewhat.

I'll probably be a homer and take a risk starting Cutler or something.

Del Murder
08-07-2007, 01:47 AM
I'm starting to think that RB are too overvalued. Proto won last year and I can't ever remember any of his RB. Willy Parker was one of them I think. Also, despite no championship, Romeo was clearly the top team almost all season long and he played two RB from the same team, one of which he picked up mid season.

I've done well in the past starting guys like Moe Williams and TJ Duckett at RB. Of course, that year I won I had Edge and Tiki Barber, and you can't really argue that they made that season for me, but last year I went with RB in the first and second and didn't make the playoffs (though that may have been because I just plain suck).

Eli is still a Manning and I wouldn't mind having him as my backup QB.

Raistlin
08-07-2007, 03:16 AM
Also, despite no championship, Romeo was clearly the top team almost all season long and he played two RB from the same team, one of which he picked up mid season.

And both of those RBs usually did better than my RB1. :(

Jones-Drew and Taylor was a pretty damn good pair of RBs for the second half of the season. While going RB/RB in the first two rounds might be overvalued, I don't know if you can say RBs themselves are overvalued, especially with spuuky's team as evidence. My team struggled last year, and my RBs were definitely the main reason, as I had the best QBs in the league (though I could've played matchups better) and a good group of WRs. Hopefully I will get a higher pick than 9 this year and maybe finally get an elite RB1. (now watch me take Manning with the 4th pick and screw myself over)

El Bandito
08-07-2007, 03:31 AM
With the popularity of RB tandems in the NFL right now, having two RB's from the same team isn't as much of a stretch.

I'd be fine having Bush/McAllister or Peterson/Taylor on my team.

CloudDragon
08-07-2007, 06:34 AM
I'd say it depends more on where you end up in the draft order. If you can get one of the top 3-5 elite running backs you obviously should go for it. There are players that will be drafted in the top ten that will score more points than a lot of running backs though.

Del Murder
08-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Not saying that teams don't have two roster-worthy RBs, but having both on your team could lead to severe inconsistencies.

When I say RBs are overvalued I mean I see all the time fantasy 'experts' advising you to pick two RB in the first two rounds, or RB-WR-RB. Obviously 10 of the first 12 picks should be RB, or something similar to that. RB is the most important position in football, but it is not as hard a position to fill as the season progresses. Why take a risky player like Dillon (which I did) over a more stable WR? There will be another Jones-drew this year, and if you have the need at the position you are more likely to sniff him out. This year I'm going to try for stability in my players rather than the flashy risk-for-reward guys.

El Bandito
08-07-2007, 06:47 AM
If I have a middle of the pack pick, I know I'll be hard pressed between my second running back and an elite WR.

If you have a lower pick, you'd be pretty good picking two backs. Especially picking at the turn. Those back to back picks would be a really good time to make a secure backfield.

Del Murder
08-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Depends on who's available. If 13 running backs are picked and it's my turn, why the hell would I pick the 14th best player at a position over the dynamic duo of Manning/Harrison? Though I fully expect Manning to go at pick 7 or 8. Toss another WR in there and say 11 RBs were taken. I could take the 12th and 13th best player at one position, or get a RB and a top 3 player at another position. I'm not saying don't pick a RB in the first two rounds, you are a fool not to, but to completely lock down a position that early in the draft limits your options not only in the draft, but as the season progresses. Let's say you see a breakout performance by a RB in week 1, or you notice a key injury to a top RB on a run heavy team in week 7. You could pick up that player and use him as a backup/trade bait, but football trades are hard to lock down. Rather than focus on one position early on, I think you would be wiser to spread out your talent to allow for mid season adjustments.

Raistlin
08-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Why take a risky player like Dillon (which I did) over a more stable WR?

I agree with that. I basically did the same, taking Carnell Williams with my 11th pick after 9 RBs had gone. In hindsight I could've gone WR-RB or even WR-WR and been better off.

Strider
08-07-2007, 06:14 PM
I've had pretty good success building around WRs in the past... the only problem is that my sleeper picks at RB haven't worked out too well. J.J. Arrington, anyone?

The Captain
08-07-2007, 10:47 PM
When is the draft order selection going down?

Take care all.

Strider
08-07-2007, 11:24 PM
The EoFFFFL Draft Order Selection Special is going to go down tomorrow morning, whenever I wake up... which will probably be 10 AM here on the West Coast and 1 PM back east. I'll put the results of the Special up here and in a post on the league site, so get your cheat sheets together!

El Bandito
08-08-2007, 05:04 AM
If I get pick 4 I'd be willing to trade it for someone's second round. I really don't know who I'd pick in that spot.

CloudDragon
08-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Is that even possible?

Strider
08-08-2007, 06:47 PM
That's right, here we are with the official draft order of the EoFFFFL... Counting down from the last pick to the first, here's what we've got:

14. Viewtiful Smiths
13. Los Angeles Enforcers
12. The Wizards
11. JimmyJimmy DumDum
10. Cincinnati Dragons
9. Vick's Best in Show
8. Vermont Greenscums
7. Midnight Ramblers
6. edczxcvbnm's Angels
5. The Burning Legion
4. Los Banditos
3. Free Bacon
2. Valley Fever

Which means the #1 overall pick in the draft goes to Defending 3rd Champ! Using my patented superfair psuedo-lottery system, the #1 pick was actually floatin' around until the next-to-last draw.

And yeah, it is possible as long as two teams have a working agreement on who drafts who. You can make the trade as soon as the draft is over.

Raistlin
08-08-2007, 07:01 PM
I have yet to get higher a higher pick than 9. Fair my ass! :mad2:

El Bandito - if we really can have trade picks, I'd be willing to negotiate.

Agent Proto
08-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Heh, last pick. :3 Should be fun.

CloudDragon
08-09-2007, 05:07 AM
And yeah, it is possible as long as two teams have a working agreement on who drafts who. You can make the trade as soon as the draft is over.

Obviously that could be possible, but he made it sound like on the spot.

edczxcvbnm
08-09-2007, 05:11 AM
Alright! Sixth overall pick in the Draft!

I would trade my pick for two more picks but I think I will need all the help I can get.

El Bandito
08-09-2007, 10:57 AM
The way I'd see it working is since there's a chat window in the draft room, on each of the turns of the picks traded, the person who you traded with will tell you who they want and vice versa. The actual players can then be physically traded after the draft is finished.

I'm still open to trading the pick if I hear the right offer of picks. If any of the lower numbered picks want to grab the #4 give me a PM/email or talk to me on AIM.

Del Murder
08-10-2007, 02:08 AM
The problem with trading picks is that you can't have extra players. So if you trade your pick for two picks you'll have to dump your last pick or whatever. As long as you know that.

I'll trade you my #13 pick, my 5th round pick two years from now, and a player to be named later for your #4.

White Raven
08-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Good luck to all in this, and be thankful that I don't bring my dominance to this league ;)

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-12-2007, 11:42 AM
I guess this means I'm out. Cool.

Alright folks. See you next year.

Del Murder
08-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Aw. No Spiff and no RSL. :(

CloudDragon
08-13-2007, 08:12 AM
I almost didn't make it. You all need to stop limiting to telling everyone through fantasy baseball, or sticking the thread to start.

Strider
08-14-2007, 12:56 AM
Just to give everyone a headsup (in case you haven't checked the league page lately), I'm going to be moving the draft up an hour to 9 AM PST/12 PM PST unless there are any objections... my new work schedule says I work Saturday mornings, so I want to try and be there for at least the majority of the draft.

And oh yeah, the draft is this Saturday, so be there!

edczxcvbnm
08-15-2007, 08:44 PM
I will be there for the beginning rounds but probably not the later rounds...not that those later rounds will matter to me much. I just request that we keep stuff moving along at a fast pace.

edczxcvbnm
08-18-2007, 02:51 PM
I got it mixed up. I will not be there for the earlier picks. I have the sixth overall also. Damn you guys. I guess I have a request to leave one of the six things open.

Payton
Bears Defense
LT
Shaun Alexander
Drew Brees
Tom Brady

edczxcvbnm
08-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Triple posted!1

I am happy with my draft choices. I got everyone I wanted except for Donald Driver.

El Bandito
08-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Damn, I was really planning to get Frank Gore. I know LJ will sign before the regular season starts, but man am I gonna be watching the injury wire like a hawk after all the carries he had last season.

Del Murder
08-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Baltimore Defense is better than Bears Defense.

Good luck to everyone! (except Strider)

Raistlin
08-19-2007, 03:46 AM
I am happy with my draft choices. I got everyone I wanted except for Donald Driver.

Did that destroy all of your drafting plans or something resulting in total confusion and chaos? Because I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that you took Kaeding in the 6th. I'm comforting myself with the idea that your finger slipped.

Del Murder
08-19-2007, 04:19 AM
My finger slipped with Muhammad. Oh well, he's not so bad.

El Bandito
08-20-2007, 02:57 AM
My finger slipped with every draft choice I made that disappoints

escobert
08-20-2007, 04:02 PM
I still don't have internet so I doubt I will be able to join this year :(

Del Murder
08-21-2007, 01:57 AM

eestlinc
08-21-2007, 07:54 AM
xD

my autodraft is pretty decent. i got the players i wanted in the early rounds, at least. well, considering i had lame pick #7.

although wtf autodraft should not pick two defenses, and i should have put all the falcons on my exclude list, and not just Vick.

CloudDragon
08-22-2007, 07:01 AM
I completely forgot about this. *Scared to check what autodraft must have done for him*

escobert
08-23-2007, 04:57 PM
yeah I dunno, I'll see if I cna check autodraft. It's not looking like I will have a computer up and running very soon as I need a new motherboard. but I can check in like once a week from this p.o.s.

Del Murder
08-24-2007, 01:56 AM
Your team is already drafted. It is probably better that you weren't around for that. All we ask is that you check in once a week to sub players for injury or bye week. It's not fair to teams who play you at full strength compared to those who play you when you are missing players.

People please be <i>sure</i> that you can be around for a full season <i>before</i> you join up.

escobert
08-24-2007, 04:56 PM
I was sure I could be around, It's not as if I planned on having a power surge fry my computer -_-

El Bandito
08-26-2007, 06:51 AM
That is why a good surge protector was the very first thing I bought after buying my new computer.

escobert
08-27-2007, 07:01 AM
I have one, my step father however didn't have the modem on one. when my modem got zapped if screwd my motherboard up. But, I just got my old imac up and running. WOOT FOR IE 5!

escobert
08-31-2007, 07:22 PM
So yeah, Vince young makes me happy. also steve smith, willie parker, LJ smith,T.J. Houshmandzadehand
Ahman Green. Robbie Gould and Elam for kickers. Miami's d is decent. nothing special but it should do the job.

El Bandito
09-01-2007, 12:07 AM
I wish right now I could psychically massage Torry Holt's knee 24/7.

The Captain
09-06-2007, 08:48 PM
So, who's ready for the season to start? I already wrote my analysis for my opening week matchup with Tony on the yahoo page. Still, the season feels like it's starting early. I'm still in full baseball mode, in reality, not in fantasy as my team has really fallen off.

Also, are we doing a survival pick'em league?

Take care all.

edczxcvbnm
09-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Awesome. Manning is doing well for me so far :D Then again that is to be expected of him :love:

escobert
09-08-2007, 07:26 PM
I can't wait for tomorrow! I wish football ran as long as baseball :p Football is the only sport I care to watch :p

escobert
09-18-2007, 04:13 AM
Well, i have to say Steve Smith is my secret lover from now on. He says he want's 2k+ yards this season. He said he needs 125 a game, and he's well on his way so far ^_^

Del Murder
09-18-2007, 04:46 AM
Steve Smith is my uncle's name.

CloudDragon
09-25-2007, 05:26 AM
A decent start to the season. For some reason I feel more comfortable starting at 2-1 than 3-0. Less pressure and not as much to lose!

Del Murder
09-25-2007, 05:55 AM
I'd rather be either. My team is better than this.

The Captain
09-25-2007, 07:29 AM
Likewise. If they'd let Maroney in the freakin' red zone, then I'd have something!

Take care all.

escobert
09-28-2007, 05:04 AM
Yo, can we get a lost of the members and their teams. I don't know who half the league is xD

and yeah I'm pretty happy with how my teams done so far.

The Captain
09-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Team Named GOB, come on!

Take care all.

El Bandito
09-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Wait, my team was ahead with no players left to play on sunday night.

What the hell happened?

The Captain
09-28-2007, 08:10 PM
I think I solved my TE problem, but I hope losing Maroney's handcuff and taking on Brees doesn't kill my team in the end.

Take care all.

edczxcvbnm
09-28-2007, 08:12 PM
I am so screwed XP Bears D now has 6 of 11 starters out on injury and Deuce is out for the year. I can only hope that Brett Favre or Manning throw for 20 TDs a week XD

escobert
09-29-2007, 04:32 AM
seriously, I hope Griese lights :skull::skull::skull::skull: up sunday.

Raistlin
09-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Wait, my team was ahead with no players left to play on sunday night.

What the hell happened?

Stat correction. Ask RSL about them.

edczxcvbnm
10-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Alright :D I some how beat the only undefeated team to move to 2 and 2. Things are looking kind of up >.>

escobert
10-02-2007, 05:54 PM
WTF, I can't belive I won this week.... I was down by 20+ points until last night with only TJ to play.

eestlinc
10-15-2007, 08:06 AM
My team kicks ass. I think I might actually keep this up, unlike last year when McNabb went down and my team crawled to barely make second place.

The Captain
10-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Back to 3-3, so it's time to really get things going now.

Take care all.

escobert
10-15-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, my RBs and TEs are killing me!

Del Murder
11-05-2007, 06:28 AM
I hate fantasy football.

eestlinc
11-05-2007, 06:30 AM
you definitely are having as bad of luck as I am of good luck.

Del Murder
11-05-2007, 06:33 AM
How about those Lions though? I wish RSL still posted here.

eestlinc
11-05-2007, 06:35 AM
yea, I was thinking I wished I got to see RSL's commentary about the Lions.

The Captain
11-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Perhaps RSL IS God and he is merely repaying all of Kitna's faith in him.

I am very excited about this coming week's matchup. I need a big statement win to get my season back from the brink. It won't be easy, but I think I've put together a team that can take down even the mighty Midnight Ramblers.

Take care all.

Raistlin
11-06-2007, 05:09 AM
It won't be easy, but I think I've put together a team that can take down even the mighty Midnight Ramblers.

Playing him during the only week he doesn't have Brady helps. :p

I finally have a winning record again and will be up by where spuuky has had me in his own rankings (I think I'll be in 3rd place). And I get Andre Johnson back in two weeks who had dominating performances before he got injured, so things are finally looking up. Westbrook has basically carried my team with Johnson and Bulger injured/out.

The Captain
11-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Though Derek Anderson has been very good too, so I don't think it'll be a walk in the park. Then again, I have the one player capable of out scoring Brady, so I'm not entirely overmatched.

Take care all.

eestlinc
11-07-2007, 08:31 AM
It should at least be interesting. Fortunately I have already won 8 games, so I don't NEED a win. However, winning this one would be a great exclamation point and would show that my team is much more than Brady, if that wasn't already apparent.

CloudDragon
11-12-2007, 11:31 AM
If I would stop forgetting to change my lineup each week, I might actually been on top in this league, haha. I think I actually won a week or two with players on byes though. This week might go that way, too.

BENGALS ARE GOING TO 10-6, JUST YOU WAIT

Strider
11-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah, Brandon, I noticed you haven't checked your team since before Halloween and... uh, you've won three in a row. xD

What I wouldn't give for a productive quarterback.

edczxcvbnm
11-13-2007, 07:15 PM
5-5 ain't bad but I wish to do better. I have beaten the best team in the league and I can still climb the ranks yet. I just gotta hope that my team doesn't have another bad week. 8-6 might get me into the playoffs so I need some massive team effort here!

The Captain
11-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Losing Peterson hurts a lot. Attempting to find a suitable back-up this late in the season is no easy feat, and my schedule doesn't get easier this week.

Take care all.

escobert
11-20-2007, 03:05 AM
5-5 ain't bad but I wish to do better. I have beaten the best team in the league and I can still climb the ranks yet. I just gotta hope that my team doesn't have another bad week. 8-6 might get me into the playoffs so I need some massive team effort here!

That's how I'm feeling. I have a pretty good chance of taking out the ramblers tonight ^_^

edczxcvbnm
11-20-2007, 03:46 AM
Massive team effort fail D: I lose this week and thus I just hope to break even at 7-7 now XD

El Bandito
11-20-2007, 08:58 AM
First LJ and now McNabb. Just when my players start to play to their expectations, they get serious injuries.

I fully expect Torry Holt and Kellen Winslow's knees to both explode Week 12.

The Captain
12-15-2007, 12:39 AM
Um, what happened.. why is everyone locked?

Take care all.

Del Murder
12-15-2007, 07:22 AM
I'm trying to get to the bottom of this.

eestlinc
12-15-2007, 07:43 PM
i have attempted to contact Strider with no response. this is disturbing.

edit: this is the Yahoo policy on these situations:

Yahoo! Sports will not restore access to teams that have been locked or contact league commissioners on behalf of locked members. Because the commissioner has full authority over Custom Leagues, we recommend choosing your Custom Leagues carefully.

Clearly we need to pick a better commissioner next year.

Del Murder
12-15-2007, 08:15 PM
I have tried various ways to get a hold of Strider to no avail.

The Captain
12-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Was he becoming disgruntled? I didn't notice any sort of change in mood that would have led to this.

Maybe someone hijacked his account?

Mostly though, I hope he's okay.

Take care all.

eestlinc
12-17-2007, 12:29 AM
His livejournal was deleted for a period of time recently. Something weird seems to be happening, but he has not responded to emails. Alas.

I can't believe I am making it to the finals in a week where Tom Brady scored four points. Thank you Nate Kaeding, Jason Witten, and especially Earnest Graham.

Also, go Dolphins!

Raistlin
12-17-2007, 12:35 AM
Despite my worst regular season record in my 3 years of this league, I'm going to have my best ending record by 3 or 4 spots. I love this game.

eestlinc
12-18-2007, 06:38 AM
Ramblers vs. DumDums in the championship. I wish I could edit my roster...

Nabeshinji
12-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Who knew that Earnest Graham and Aaron Stecker would lead their teams to the championship?

Hopefully Sidney Rice can play Sunday night, as I'd hate to face a team with only two healthy WRs.

This is my third straight year in the EoFF playoffs, but my first time playing for the title. Best of luck, eest.

eestlinc
12-22-2007, 08:19 AM
Rudi Johnson is out, and Sidney Rice is probably out too. I wanted to start Pitt D over Balt D, but at least Baltimore has the potential to put up some points. This is really frustrating. Regardless, I had a great season, and we'll see who scrapes together more points from locked rosters.