PDA

View Full Version : Akuma vs. Sephiroth

Forsaken Lover
06-19-2007, 07:44 AM
http://oldschoolsnipers.homestead.com/files/misc_akuma2.gif

VS.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4586/sephiroth8jy.jpg

This is normal Akuma and Seph at his strongest, so Advent Children Sephiroth.

Cookie
06-19-2007, 07:49 AM
Swords beat fists. Don't ask silly questions.

escobert
06-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Oh god how Joel would have loved this.

Ramza Beoulve
06-19-2007, 08:14 AM
Nah, a Shun Goku Satsu would end Sephiroth before he could even make a slash desu

Firo Volondé
06-19-2007, 08:36 AM
desu

Nicely said.

Mirage
06-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Normal Akuma vs strongest Sephiroth? Doesn't sound very fair to me.

Markus. D
06-19-2007, 04:36 PM
He could have meant Akuma in his pre-Whatever Akuma form?

I've never seen Akuma Matrix through the air... so~ Sephi :(

daggertrepe
06-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Sephiroth, please!

Venom
06-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Why does it have to be Sephiroth? Its always against Sephiroth.

I'm going to go ahead and say Akuma because Sephiroth is the :skull::skull::skull::skull:tiest bad guy ever.

Fatal Impurity
06-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Sephy would nail Akuma...because afterall Akuma can't destroy the solar system now can he?

Jebus
06-19-2007, 09:10 PM
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``.................`\

Bloodline666
06-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Well, when Akuma does his Shun Goku Satsu, he basically drags his victim to Hell, and a :skull::skull::skull::skull:load of demons strike both the user and the victim. Apparently, the potency of it depends on the severity of the attrocities committed by the user and/or victim, thus not only endangering the victim, but also the user. Because of this, Akuma cleanses his mind of all anger, guilt, hatred, and desire through meditation before he uses this move, so that means his sins are basically cleared, and thus, he is unaffected by the move. According the the Street Fighter storyline, only one person aside from Akuma has ever survived the Shun Goku Satsu, and that is Gen, and he survived it the same way Akuma always survives it when he performs it.

Therefore, despite the fact that Sephiroth nearly destroyed an entire planet, he still has a disadvantage, due to the very nature of Shun Goku Satsu. If Akuma was able to kill Bison with it, there's no doubt he'll be able to kill Sephiroth with it, regardless of whether he's in his normal form or "Shin Akuma" form. After all, Sephiroth has committed more than enough attrocities to kill him once and for all should he fall victim to the Shun Goku Satsu.

Spammerman
06-20-2007, 01:33 AM
Everybody knows who the real winner is: Bruce Lee

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/bloodhunter11/mk.jpg (http://photobucket.com)

Fatal Impurity
06-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Well, when Akuma does his Shun Goku Satsu, he basically drags his victim to Hell, and a :skull::skull::skull::skull:load of demons strike both the user and the victim. Apparently, the potency of it depends on the severity of the attrocities committed by the user and/or victim, thus not only endangering the victim, but also the user. Because of this, Akuma cleanses his mind of all anger, guilt, hatred, and desire through meditation before he uses this move, so that means his sins are basically cleared, and thus, he is unaffected by the move. According the the Street Fighter storyline, only one person aside from Akuma has ever survived the Shun Goku Satsu, and that is Gen, and he survived it the same way Akuma always survives it when he performs it.

Therefore, despite the fact that Sephiroth nearly destroyed an entire planet, he still has a disadvantage, due to the very nature of Shun Goku Satsu. If Akuma was able to kill Bison with it, there's no doubt he'll be able to kill Sephiroth with it, regardless of whether he's in his normal form or "Shin Akuma" form. After all, Sephiroth has committed more than enough attrocities to kill him once and for all should he fall victim to the Shun Goku Satsu.

I think you are forgetting that Sephy has the Black materia plus he also knows "Super Nova" which whould destroy the whole solar system...i doubt Akuma could survive with the whole planet blown to pieces instantaneously. Add to the fact that Seraph Sephy is unaffected by Super Nova and you have one nasty move.

Another point is that maybe Sephy could survive the move afterall he elevates himself to the powers of a god...which i definately think trumps the powers of the demons of hell. Not to mention that if he was in his Bizarro form they would have to destroy his components in a certain order.

Basically put: Sephy: Wins! :D Akuma: Loses ;(

Karellen
06-20-2007, 09:46 AM
http://imgred.com/http://littlemissattila.mu.nu/archives/orange.jpg

Big D
06-20-2007, 10:53 AM
I think you are forgetting that Sephy has the Black materia plus he also knows "Super Nova" which whould destroy the whole solar system...i doubt Akuma could survive with the whole planet blown to pieces instantaneously. Add to the fact that Seraph Sephy is unaffected by Super Nova and you have one nasty move.Super Nova doesn't actually destroy the solar system. It's just the illusory representation of the magic spell in action. If he could actually blow away the entire system with one spell, he'd never need the Black Materia, the "ultimate destructive magic".

Ramza Beoulve
06-20-2007, 10:57 AM

I think you are forgetting that Sephy has the Black materia plus he also knows "Super Nova" which whould destroy the whole solar system...i doubt Akuma could survive with the whole planet blown to pieces instantaneously. Add to the fact that Seraph Sephy is unaffected by Super Nova and you have one nasty move.

Another point is that maybe Sephy could survive the move afterall he elevates himself to the powers of a god...which i definately think trumps the powers of the demons of hell. Not to mention that if he was in his Bizarro form they would have to destroy his components in a certain order.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, a perfect example of Street Fighter/FFVII fanboys desu

Mirage
06-20-2007, 06:38 PM
I think you are forgetting that Sephy has the Black materia plus he also knows "Super Nova" which whould destroy the whole solar system...i doubt Akuma could survive with the whole planet blown to pieces instantaneously. Add to the fact that Seraph Sephy is unaffected by Super Nova and you have one nasty move.Super Nova doesn't actually destroy the solar system. It's just the illusory representation of the magic spell in action. If he could actually blow away the entire system with one spell, he'd never need the Black Materia, the "ultimate destructive magic".

Further proof for this includes the fact that he can do it more than once, and that Cloud & co is still alive even though the sun engulfed the entire planet.

Fatal Impurity
06-20-2007, 11:24 PM

Further proof for this includes the fact that he can do it more than once, and that Cloud & co is still alive even though the sun engulfed the entire planet.

It's called the giant contridiction that is FF7. I mean they never explain why Cloud & Co survives...or why a bunch of other summon/spells are possible in FF but they happen anyway.

Bloodline666
06-21-2007, 01:23 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, a perfect example of Street Fighter/FFVII fanboys desu

Actually, I'm a fan of both games, as well as both characters. I just made my prediction based on facts instead of "fanboyism".

And Black Materia or no Black Materia, and God or no God; Sephiroth can still fall to the Shun Goku Satsu, since, as I stated earlier, the only way to survive it is if the victim clears his/her mind and soul of all impurities before the move is executed; his sins are more than severe enough to kill him with it. Bison had all this Psycho Power, as well as the Psycho Drive, but in the end, perished at the hands of Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu, because of all the attrocities committed by him.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Super Nova is a non-argument since it doesn't actually destroy the Solar System, otherwise the game would end immediately and he wouldn't need the Black Materia to summon one meteor to crush the planet. Super Nova (as with most FF summons) is meant to be visually impressive. If they actually worked the way they are represented, the planet would have ended a long time ago.

Ramza Beoulve
06-21-2007, 06:17 AM
Actually, I'm a fan of both games, as well as both characters. I just made my prediction based on facts instead of "fanboyism".

And Black Materia or no Black Materia, and God or no God; Sephiroth can still fall to the Shun Goku Satsu, since, as I stated earlier, the only way to survive it is if the victim clears his/her mind and soul of all impurities before the move is executed; his sins are more than severe enough to kill him with it. Bison had all this Psycho Power, as well as the Psycho Drive, but in the end, perished at the hands of Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu, because of all the attrocities committed by him.Haha, don't worry, I love Street Fighter too, that's the reason that I mentioned the Shun Goku Satsu. desu

Dreddz
06-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Sephiroth can hurtle a moon into the planet. Akuma can shoot fire from his fists.

Its pretty obvious who the winner here is.

Ramza Beoulve
06-22-2007, 08:22 AM
Sephiroth can hurtle a moon into the planet. Akuma can shoot fire from his fists.

Its pretty obvious who the winner here is.uuh... Akuma desu? :rolleyes2

Fatal Impurity
06-22-2007, 12:43 PM
You just cant compare the two...afterall Sephy could easily survive the Shun Goku Satsu mainly because as a god he could handle a few piffling demons trying to beat him up...and you may say that cloud manged to beat him so why cant Akuma well simple answer is: Materia. Akuma doesnt have or want Materia but Cloud and co did.

Another thing is Bison's "Phycho power" (terrible name for it by the way) is no where in the realm of even normal materia users powers as its just essentially just telekinesis and a bit of energy throwing...so you can hardly make out that by defeating Bison that Akuma is the best warrior out there.

This whole arguement is rediculous mainly because your comparing two COMPLETELY different people from a completely different Genre and completely different world.

Anyway all Sephy would have to do is use the black materia and Akuma would be history anyway. Afterall i dont see him being able to get off the planet.

Shin Gouken
06-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Akuma would not supress the satsui no hadou against an oponent like sephiroth. So it would be Shin akuma or nothing.

Cloud and co had materia to defeat sephiroth? Thats not an arguement. Akuma can create energy surges (destroying small islands and creating tidal waves) without materia.

And i agree sephiroth could not survive the shun goku satsu

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-22-2007, 11:06 PM
You just cant compare the two...afterall Sephy could easily survive the Shun Goku Satsu mainly because as a god he could handle a few piffling demons trying to beat him up...and you may say that cloud manged to beat him so why cant Akuma well simple answer is: Materia. Akuma doesnt have or want Materia but Cloud and co did.

Another thing is Bison's "Phycho power" (terrible name for it by the way) is no where in the realm of even normal materia users powers as its just essentially just telekinesis and a bit of energy throwing...so you can hardly make out that by defeating Bison that Akuma is the best warrior out there.

This whole arguement is rediculous mainly because your comparing two COMPLETELY different people from a completely different Genre and completely different world.

Anyway all Sephy would have to do is use the black materia and Akuma would be history anyway. Afterall i dont see him being able to get off the planet.

Black Materia is also a non-argument, it takes a long time to summon the meteor and have it strike earth, at which point Akuma would have already beaten Sephiroth with an inch of his life.

Bloodline666
06-23-2007, 11:59 PM
You just cant compare the two...afterall Sephy could easily survive the Shun Goku Satsu mainly because as a god he could handle a few piffling demons trying to beat him up...

You apparently missed what I said about surviving the Shun Goku Satsu...the only way to survive it is if the victim clears his mind and soul of all impurities before it is pulled off. Akuma does so prior to pulling it off each time. Otherwise, all the attrocities committed by Sephiroth in the past will certainly come back to haunt him when he falls victim to it. The bottom line is, the more severe the sins, the more potent the move is. And Sephiroth has spilled more than enough blood to be killed by the Shun Goku Satsu. The only ones who are truly invincible to it are those whose minds and souls are completely clear of evil.

ZeZipster
06-24-2007, 02:23 AM
As much as I don't want to partake in this, I'd just like to say that Akuma would be screwed over cause he doesn't have a Ribbon so Sephy would totally just nail him with Status Ailments. A confused Akuma doesn't pose much of a threat to Sephiroth.

Forsaken Lover
06-26-2007, 07:54 AM
You know, I specifically said which Sephiroth and which Akuma....

This is AC Sephiroth. He doesn't have Super Nova.

And Shin Akuma be too much in my opinion.

Firo Volondé
06-26-2007, 10:13 AM
You just cant compare the two...afterall Sephy could easily survive the Shun Goku Satsu mainly because as a god he could handle a few piffling demons trying to beat him up...

Um, you do realise how the Shun Goku Satsu works, don't you?

and you may say that cloud manged to beat him so why cant Akuma well simple answer is: Materia.

No, Omnislash, remember? :rolleyes2

Akuma doesnt have or want Materia but Cloud and co did.

Who cares. SGS >>> Materia.

Maybe not, but it doesn't prove Sephiroth is stronger than him, either.

No, it's ridiculous because these two people don't exist.

I can just picture it now...
Sephiroth: Hahahaha! Now I will use Meteor to crush you!
*Sephiroth uses the Black Materia*
Akuma: ... That's it?
Sephiroth: Well, first we have to wait for it to hit. So, you wanna go for pizza or something while wait.
Akuma: No, I'll think I'll just use Shun Goku Satsu against you.
Sephiroth: Uh-oh...

SuperMillionaire
06-27-2007, 04:20 PM
AKUMA WINS!!!!!