PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dissidia Trailer Here

The Crystal
06-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Enjoy.

Dissidia : Final Fantasy en vidéo (http://www.jeux-france.com/news20592_dissidia-final-fantasy-en-video.html)

Renmiri
06-19-2007, 11:20 PM
WOW

Love the graphics!

Laddy
06-19-2007, 11:33 PM
OMG KICK ASS! Zidane sounds like I've always imagined hmm, and it looks like the gameplay will rock! OMG I can't wait.

Slicksword45
06-20-2007, 02:29 AM

CURSE YOU DS FOR MAKEING ME BUY YOU INSTEAD OF PSP!!!!!!

why must the good psp games pop out of nowere? XD

silentenigma
06-20-2007, 03:49 AM
eh...

maybe if they featured a villain other than sephiroth at the end...

FF_Chick
06-20-2007, 04:36 AM
Yeah. I'm really not liking Sephiroth at all. But cool trailer, I guess. I won't be getting it.

Nifleheim7
06-20-2007, 09:02 AM
LOL:laugh:

Damn,i have to buy a psp soon!!!The game looks like it will be really fun to play!:)

Ouch!
06-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Sephiroth's appearance was an inevitability. I'm just psyched about how the other confirmed villains are turning out. Kuja looks freaking wicked, and Garlands much cooler than I originally expected. Zidane also looks pretty awesome.

I'm psyched.

Laddy
06-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Onde buddy of mine says this is a game that shows how each Final Fantasy ism connected... I doubt it, but it's possible.

The Crystal
06-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Translation of the trailer:

Text at the begining -

The world has been created 12 times, and the 13th time is beginning
Reality and destruction, are not defined by the Creator
That is decided, by each and every person who shares this world

And the in-battle dialogue -

Garland: Understand that there can never be harmony (I'm not 100% about that line, so that's only a loose interpretation. Sorry =\)
Garland: For eternity I will fight against fate!
Warrior of Light: It is fate that this ends here!

Kuja: I shall perform for you, your own requiem! Hahahahaha!
Zidane: After that, the climax!

Thanks for Schala-Kitty of AC.Net

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 03:16 AM
Luckily my brother owns a PSP :bigsmile:

Laddy
06-21-2007, 03:56 AM
My god! The Crystal's translation brings a decent point: Maybe the FF worlds are recreated versions of each other??? :O

Renmiri
06-21-2007, 04:02 AM
Onde buddy of mine says this is a game that shows how each Final Fantasy ism connected... I doubt it, but it's possible.

Translation of the trailer:

Text at the begining -

The world has been created 12 times, and the 13th time is beginning
Reality and destruction, are not defined by the Creator
That is decided, by each and every person who shares this world

And the in-battle dialogue -

Garland: Understand that there can never be harmony (I'm not 100% about that line, so that's only a loose interpretation. Sorry =\)
Garland: For eternity I will fight against fate!
Warrior of Light: It is fate that this ends here!

Kuja: I shall perform for you, your own requiem! Hahahahaha!
Zidane: After that, the climax!

Thanks for Schala-Kitty of AC.Net

My god! The Crystal's translation brings a decent point: Maybe the FF worlds are recreated versions of each other??? :O

OMG! OMG ! OMG!

That sure works with FFT story and FFXII :eek:

Dreddz
06-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Sephiroth is still a badass.

Dragonface
06-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Now we'll see on FFD (Final Fantasy Dissidia) which Hero is better than the other, and the same thing for the bad guys.

Elly
06-21-2007, 09:41 PM
looks good, if it's like a classic fighter then i would just love to sit there and whoop up on Zidane for hours on end, gawd FFIX sucked and being able to beat up Zidane over and over could more than make up for it...

Laddy
06-21-2007, 11:03 PM
What do you have against FFIX?

I hope they include evry enemy and hero, Terra VS Kefka will totally rock.

Elly
06-21-2007, 11:13 PM
what i have against IX is Trance always activated when you didn't need it, never activated when you did, and it didn't carry over between fights, and then the fact that when you learned skills from the equips you only had a few slots to assign skills too, really when you learn them you should be able to have them all active not restricted, then the graffix are all superdeformed and retarded looking, the big head thing is stupid when anyone with half a brain knows in classic FFs they only apeared larger due to forced perspective from a top down view, i never finished the game because i was so dissapointed in these things i could not enjoy it, so for me it sucked...

Vivisteiner
06-21-2007, 11:38 PM
what i have against IX is Trance always activated when you didn't need it, never activated when you did, and it didn't carry over between fights, and then the fact that when you learned skills from the equips you only had a few slots to assign skills too, really when you learn them you should be able to have them all active not restricted, then the graffix are all superdeformed and retarded looking, the big head thing is stupid when anyone with half a brain knows in classic FFs they only apeared larger due to forced perspective from a top down view, i never finished the game because i was so dissapointed in these things i could not enjoy it, so for me it sucked...
No. Just no.

Trance involved skill, to trigger it at key points. It made battles less predictable. The balance of active made it more tactical. You had to actually use your brain, instead of more boring, unimaginative designs.

And the graphics point: Well if you're that shallow, then you dont deserve to enjoy Final Fantasy IX. Its a fantasy game. Characters can actually be original, live Vivi and Steiner instead of having more boring, unoriginal designs.

Elly
06-21-2007, 11:53 PM
i'm not being shallow about the graffix, notice how it's the last thing i mention, it wasn't the most important to me, graffix always come last, so don't judge me like that, he wanted to know so i gave my reasons, my biggest complaints was the total unreliability of Trance and the lack of usable skills, notice i said for me it sucked others may enjoy it but i didn't i only stated my opinion and gave my reasons, not once did i say my opinion is law, it is just that my opinion, everyone dislikes a certain FF for various reasons i loved FFVIII but obviously many did not, i do not flame them for not liking it, everyone is entitled to their opinions... as for Trance requiring skill, honestly the game can be played without Trance and it not effect anything, i fail to see the argument of skill in a totaly random unreliable thing like Trance, i feel that if they made it so unreliable it may as well not even be there since you never really get a chance to use it anyway cuz just as a character hits Trance the fight is over before it could be used, now that is totaly useless...

... and this is getting off topic...

Vivisteiner
06-21-2007, 11:59 PM
^Yaya, peace. :)

I didnt mean to flame.

Just saying that Final Fantasy IX is awesome IMO. Although I dont see how you can dislike a game purely because of trance. I play Final Fantasy (apart from XII) for its story. And FFIX's story is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

I loved FFVIII as well. But its still my worst FF, because of that horrible. Horrible romance between Squall and Rinoa. Ugggh. Ruined the whole game that did, IMO.

About Dissidia, I wonder if it will have music from previous FFs. Imagine Zidane vs Kuja with 'messenger of destruction' in the background.

*Drools*

Elly
06-22-2007, 12:03 AM
lol, maybe i got spoiled by the reliability of Limit Breaks in VII & VIII, i will give IX another try in the future, but playing it directly after VIII kinda left a sour taste, and i will admit i did love how Zidane kept making fun of "Rusty" (Steiner)...

i sure hope it does have previous FF Music, not just for "One Winged Angel" either, the whole FF series has some amazing music that should be revisited, and yeah Squall better be in there too, the Gunblade just rawks and would be awesome in a fighting game, if it has the trigger for added dmg...

Slicksword45
06-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I want to be Kuja and kill seph! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crossblades
06-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Pretty awesome trailer. I hope Kain is in it:)

Ashley Schovitz
06-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Everyone from I-IX needs to be in it, X and up don't deserve appearances!

Hazzard
06-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Everyone from I-IX needs to be in it, X and up don't deserve appearances!

Yes, they do. X definitely does, but only with Auron.

Forget XII, it's too realistic in battle mode.

I like the look of the game, but I don't want Sephiroth to steal the punchline in this game...:mad:

Vivisteiner
06-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Well Kuja is gonna perform Zidane's own requiem, which is a hellava lot cooler than the fire that Sephy conjures up. I know he looks really cool with it, but it is getting a bit cliched.

f f freak
06-22-2007, 11:53 PM
I will only buy this game if there are girls in it. So far I'm not seeing the females.

Slicksword45
06-23-2007, 05:07 AM
I will only buy this game if there are girls in it. So far I'm not seeing the females.

XD

THIS IS NOT DOA! XD

McLovin'
06-23-2007, 05:18 AM
What is this game? I've never heard of it. Is it just a merge of different FFs?

Vivisteiner
06-23-2007, 10:34 AM
^Its a game for the PSP, where characters from many different FFs come together under a storyline about Cosmos and Chaos, and duke it out against each other.

Raebus
06-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Yay, more Sephiroth!1111!

f f freak
06-23-2007, 12:10 PM

XD

THIS IS NOT DOA! XD

:eep: No it's not. It's a Final Fantasy game. And Final Fantasy Games have Heroines in them. Heroines are normally female. Hence why Females should be in this game. That's why I won't buy this game if Females aren't in it.

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-25-2007, 03:05 AM
O My Lord

Bolivar
06-25-2007, 03:33 AM
OMG OMG OMG SEPHY LOOKS SO KEWL!!!

seriously, this game looks pretty good, but it's about what i expected from the scans.

So the world was created 12 times, eh? Hmm.....

HMMMMMM.....

Jessweeee♪
06-25-2007, 03:38 AM
If Square loves me then they'll randomly decide to put it on SOMETHING I HAVE.

also Tidus :love:

...and now I'm out of here. I don't want to hear what the Tidus-haters have to say.

darksword12
06-25-2007, 05:52 AM

I'm going to buy a used PSP just for this game. It just looks that awesome.

Lachrymosa
06-26-2007, 01:16 PM

Haha, that's exactly what I thought when I saw the trailer. Between this game and me wanting to play Valkyrie Profile, I might just end up having to get a PSP after all.

Rase
06-30-2007, 09:27 AM
Looks very nice. If I can find a decently priced PSP I may pick it up along with this and some other games I've had my eye on.

Selena_Akariko
08-23-2007, 06:41 PM
ZOMG, the trailer is plain great! Oh, I wish I could play this game... But, unfortunately, I probably will never have a PSP, and I doubt I'll get an emulator and a ROM...

Still, it's great that there'll be a game like this, and I hope for more info :)

:save: Selena

Storm San
08-27-2007, 11:56 AM
This game will probably suck, just like FFXII.

f f freak
08-27-2007, 10:50 PM
I suck, just like FFVIII.
Fix'd

beema
08-28-2007, 02:15 AM
would someone care to explain what the hell Dissidia is to me?

No.78
11-21-2007, 01:32 PM
FUCK!!!! WHY DID MY PSP BREAK?!?!

When I get a job I am going to buy a new PSP.

This game looks fucking amazing. Official board can I have it pkzkthx

Vivisteiner
11-21-2007, 03:11 PM
would someone care to explain what the hell Dissidia is to me?
A fighting hame for the PSP where different characters from FFs duke it out against each other.

theundeadhero
11-21-2007, 09:09 PM
This thread is old. Nothing new was even added with the necromancy.