PDA

View Full Version : C.S.I. EOFF #2

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 10:22 PM
ShlupQuack's Fluffy Puff has been stolen!

The Eyes on Police Department recieved a call from ShlupQuack yesterday evening saying that her Fluffy Puff was stolen. Her official report claims that on the day in question she accidentally left it on the couch before heading to work. When she came home bipper was standing in her driveway with a key to the house and it was gone. The cops were called and bipper arrested. bipper has hired you as a member of the Eyes on Detective Agency to prove him innocent. It's up to you to search for clues and find out what really happened.

Okay, this is how it works. I have certain members set up as being involved in this event. It is your job as a detective to question these people about the events of that day and figure out what really happened. Keep in mind that the guilty member isn't going to be honest about what really happened and you might need to question people more than once when new information is discovered. A good place to start would be to PM ShlupQuack for more information and also her neighbors. Tavrobel lives next to her in one house with Psychotic and Levian live together in the other house. You will also want to PM any members they mention in their accounts of the day. You have one week to figure this out and then I will post the results in this thread. When you think you know the answer DO NOT post it in this thread. PM me with it. Keep in mind you only have one chance to accuse the victim. If you're wrong you'll be sending an innocent person to jail. It would help to write the information down to help keep track of it. This could be really easy, hard, or somewhere inbetween. It's hard for me to tell since I'm the one who made it.

The people involved can also feel free to play. It's not like they have any information the others won't figure out.

Everyone have fun!

For those curious about the first one here it is. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/72616-c-s-i-eoff.html)

Luara
06-19-2007, 10:24 PM
My informations about this case are really gd, but, I wont give to no one , theyr mine ... :)

Old Manus
06-19-2007, 10:25 PM
It's about time we had another epic thread apart from Ciddies :excited:

I Took the Red Pill
06-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Psychotic and Levian live together in the other house....:)

theundeadhero
06-19-2007, 10:54 PM
I like to keep things rollin' :roll:

Jessweeee♪
06-20-2007, 12:57 AM
This looks fun, I might give it a try :D

Fonzie
06-20-2007, 01:08 AM
Sounds fun.

Jessweeee♪
06-20-2007, 01:24 AM
OMG I CAN BE JUST LIKE HIS ACENESS PHOENIX WRIGHT!

This is so kewl!

bipper
06-20-2007, 01:47 AM
I have been violated and need YOUR help! I do not like it in here, the butt pats are a little more than rough, and I do not know how much longer I will last!

Jessweeee♪
06-20-2007, 01:56 AM
OHNOEZ!!

I'll save you bipper!

bipper
06-20-2007, 04:47 AM
The lack of investigators is troubling. HALP A BROTHA OUT!

Quina
06-20-2007, 05:39 AM
I think I have a lead. Inspector Quina is on the case.

Agrias
06-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Mmm levian...
AHEM! Whats up? murder? NO PROBLEMO! Go go gadget MURDER SOLVER!

Quindiana Jones
06-20-2007, 12:09 PM
Fluffy Puff's gone? What's the problem?

Levian
06-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Psychotic and Levian live together in the other house....:)

You're just jealous :p

edit: my PM inbox is always open, so question away pplz!

Jessweeee♪
06-20-2007, 10:17 PM
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

Freya
06-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh noes! I <3 fluffy puff!

Shlup
06-21-2007, 12:32 AM
;___________________________;

Lawr
06-21-2007, 12:55 AM
XDDDDDD

yanis
06-21-2007, 01:03 AM
It sounds really interesting, but I don't think I could start a pm:riiight:
You can do it without detective Y's help!

bipper
06-21-2007, 01:21 AM

I AM IN JAIL YOU COCKNEY TWIT!

Agrias
06-21-2007, 02:25 AM
I think levian did it, in the kitchen, with the mace.

bipper
06-21-2007, 03:33 AM
I think levian did it, in the kitchen, with the <del>mace.</del> <del>maid</del> butler

:thumb:

Odaisé Gaelach
06-21-2007, 03:39 AM
I think levian did it, in the kitchen, with the <del>mace.</del> <del>maid</del> butler Psychotic

bipper
06-21-2007, 03:41 AM
psychotic is a butler? I see. :holmes:

Doomie
06-21-2007, 04:04 AM
ShlupQuack refused to answer my questions. I'm going to kill myself nowkthxbai.

Jessweeee♪
06-21-2007, 06:46 AM
OMGOMGOMGITHINKIKNOWWHOITIS!

eestlinc
06-21-2007, 09:58 AM
I'll defend or prosecute the culprit!

Levian
06-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Don't be shy to send us PM's, or poor bipper will never see the daylight again.

Quindiana Jones
06-21-2007, 12:37 PM

I AM IN JAIL YOU COCKNEY TWIT!

Again, what's the problem? Guvna!

Iceglow
06-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Officer Iceglow is on the case, on 2 cases since I have discovered a shockingly disturbing crime to investigate too.

Shlup
06-21-2007, 06:36 PM
ShlupQuack refused to answer my questions. I'm going to kill myself nowkthxbai.
It's not my fault your detective skills are sucks.

demondude
06-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Don't be shy to send us PM's, or poor bipper will never see the daylight again.

That just gives us a reason to not pm you.;)

Odaisé Gaelach
06-21-2007, 07:41 PM
I think I know whodunnit, and I've nearly got enough evidence to accuse them.

Now it's just a matter of ruling out all reasonable doubt... :cool:

EDIT: And another PM has completely trashed my theory... :(

Jessweeee♪
06-22-2007, 04:41 AM
Oh, I'm close...I'm very close...

I'll have bipps out in no time n.n

Shlup
06-22-2007, 04:49 AM
I actually have no idea if my answers will help or hinder people's investigations, seeing as I'm making things up as I go along. I recommend people run my answers by hero before coming to any conclusions.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-22-2007, 04:59 AM
...Right...

I've narrowed it down to two. As soon as I can rule out one of them, I'll make my accusation.

bipper
06-22-2007, 05:13 AM
Sounds like you guys are getting close :excited:

Thats good. Cause I don't think my farts will be making noise for a while, if you catch my <del>draft</del> drift. :jokey:

rubah
06-22-2007, 05:51 AM
poor bipper

Shlup
06-22-2007, 06:02 AM
That was so inappropriate. xD

eestlinc
06-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Where's former Senator Rick Santorum when you need him?

escobert
06-22-2007, 07:23 AM
it was manus.

GooeyToast
06-22-2007, 07:23 AM
I think the culprit is obviously Yeargdribble, who purposely framed bipper for the lulz.

bipper
06-22-2007, 07:46 AM
I think the culprit is obviously Yeargdribble, who purposely framed bipper for the lulz.

He wouldn't do that. He is an atheist; he has morals.

GooeyToast
06-22-2007, 09:01 AM
No, I'm afraid that is simply impossible, as morals are a Christian exclusive.

bipper
06-22-2007, 08:01 PM
No, I'm afraid that is simply impossible, as morals are a Christian exclusive.

Paris Hilton found that funny; either that or she is choking here.

Jessweeee♪
06-22-2007, 08:26 PM
IKNOWWHODUNNIT!

I sent tuh my PM B)

bipper
06-22-2007, 08:33 PM
IKNOWWHODUNNIT!

I sent tuh my PM B)

OH MY GOE! THANKS! I hope you are right, cause I cannot wait to get out of here, and change out of my little ballerina bitch outfit!

Odaisé Gaelach
06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
IKNOWWHODUNNIT!

I sent tuh my PM B)

I still have no idea. I had theories, dammit! :p

I even knew how they did it, and the one fatal mistake that blew apart their testimony... then I got a PM that blew apart my theory...

By the way, if it turns out that it was in Shlup's pocket all along, I'm going to hit someone. Hard. :mad2:

Jessweeee♪
06-24-2007, 05:54 AM
IKNOWWHODUNNIT!

I sent tuh my PM B)

I still have no idea. I had theories, dammit! :p

I even knew how they did it, and the one fatal mistake that blew apart their testimony... then I got a PM that blew apart my theory...

By the way, if it turns out that it was in Shlup's pocket all along, I'm going to hit someone. Hard. :mad2:

I considered that theory for a minute, then decided not to follow through on it :P

If it makes you feel any better I didn't quite rule out all other possibilities quite yet before I sent in my suspect. I just figured I found out all I could x.x

bipper
06-24-2007, 08:32 AM
COME ON! Has anyone tried shoving a grotesquely oversized sausage through a mini donut!? It @#$@# hurts.

Quindiana Jones
06-24-2007, 10:40 AM
What the Dickens? bipper hasn't even been executed yet?

Odaisé Gaelach
06-25-2007, 05:38 PM
http://www.geocities.com/odyseeie/holdit.gif

I think I know who the culprit is! I've made my accusation! :D

Don't worry bipper! You won't be sent to the chair... Alone.

Chemical
06-25-2007, 05:43 PM
It was Miss Scarlet, in the Billiards Room, with the candlestick!

What do I win?

Quindiana Jones
06-25-2007, 05:44 PM
Don't worry bipper! You won't be sent to the chair... <s>Alone.</s>Unfortunately.

Fixed.

theundeadhero
06-25-2007, 06:03 PM
You have approximately 12 hours to make your accusations, detectives.

bipper
06-25-2007, 07:06 PM
I wont be executed! I can't be. A may be BRUNed though. :D
possibly invoked.

Eitherway:

HALP!

Odaisé Gaelach
06-25-2007, 07:41 PM
You do realise bipper that if one of us does get the right culprit and release you, you're still going to be our bitch. :love:

demondude
06-25-2007, 07:43 PM
I dont want to help you because you changed your usertitle from demondude is teh sex to HALP!

:mad2:

Freya
06-25-2007, 07:56 PM
I gave up on trying to figure out what was going on. I did find out that psychotic and levian have a domestic partnership. That got too hot for me.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Can I have the movie rights to this? :cool:

C.S.I. EOFF!

Starring Leonardo DiCaprio as bipper
Keifer Sutherland as The Detective
Forest Whitaker as Bunny
Janet Leigh as ShlupQuack
Keira Knightley as rubah
Anthony Perkins as Psychotic
Stephen Rea as Levian
And introducing the Bishop of Cardiff as Tavrobel

bipper
06-25-2007, 11:44 PM
You do realise bipper that if one of us does get the right culprit and release you, you're still going to be our bitch. :love:

So everything will be just as it was before?

I dont want to help you because you changed your usertitle from demondude is teh sex to HALP!

Well, that kinda backfired then. :D

Chemical
06-26-2007, 02:43 AM
Shlup's fat ass probably just pushed the fluffy puff between the cushions of the couch where it patiently remains in a state of loss.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-26-2007, 02:48 AM
We've got evidence that states otherwise... :shifty:

Bunny
06-26-2007, 02:50 AM
I'm not black!

bipper
06-26-2007, 02:50 AM
My official accusation:

http://www.funlineanimation.com/doratheexplorer/images/characters/swiper/swiper004.jpg

Odaisé Gaelach
06-26-2007, 02:57 AM
I'm not black!

It was either him, Laurence Fishburne or Judi Dench. Everyone else was taken. Mysteriously. At the same time.

So take your pick. ;)

theundeadhero
06-26-2007, 08:47 AM
It's time to wrap this case up Detectives. This is what we have:

Odaisé Gaelach- Accuses Psychotic and Levian of being the crooks. You're going to send those two to jail for a long time as partners in crime. Unfortunately, they're innocent of <i>this</i> crime.

Jessweeee♪- Accuses rubah of the thievery. rubah will be locked away forever by this girls accusation. runah didn't do it :(

demondude55- Accuses Tavrobel. Did the sneaky neighbor steal the Fluffy Puff? No, he didn't do it but he'll be spending jail time for it anyway.

So, three people in jail and not one of them guilty. So, who stole is then? The answer is Bunny! Bunny stole the Fluffy Puff and got clear away with it.

This is what I sent to the players as what happened.

<b>ShlupQuack</b>

Your fluffy puff has been stolen!

You loved that fluffy puff. It was given to you four years ago by your old boyfriend bipper and you take it everywhere even though you and him hate each other now. rubah lived with you at that time. One day you forgot it at home as you left for work. When you came home bipper was in front of your house with a key and the fluffy puff was gone. You called the police and they arrested bipper. Also that day you had talked to Tavrobel and left the backdoor unlocked so he could borrow your pet turtle.

The initial police report will just say that your fluffy puff was stolen while you were at work and it's the detectives job to find it. bipper has been arrested as the initial suspect. To begin we recommend interviewing the victim ShlupQuack, and also her neighbors. Tavrobel is one neighbor. Psy and Levian live together and are her other neighbor.

When they PM to question you tell them that the police report pretty much explains everything that happened. Also that you left a window open that someone could have climbed through, <b>the back door was left open so that Tavrobel could get in to borrow your pet turtle for the day</b>, and that your boyfriend Bunny also has a way to get inside.

<b>Psychotic</b>

You and Levian live together next door to ShlupQuack. On this day her fluffy puff that her old boyfriend bipper gave her four years ago was stolen. On the day it was stolen you and Levian had climbed through an open window to steal her pet turtle and borrow her laundry detergant. The fluffy puff was sitting on the couch. Then you snuck out and headed towards the beach to use the turtle to steal surfboards from Old Manus' surf shop. <b>On the way to the beach you saw Bunny going into Shlup's house.</b> When you got back you and Levian forgot to bring the turtle and laundry detergant back at first, but then Levian reminded you. When you brought it back the Fluffy Puff was gone. <b>You just happen to know that rubah still has a house key from when she lived with Shlup. You asked bipper to get that key for you.</b>

When people question you about the theft you don't want to admit that you snuck into her house. That would incriminate you. You'll just want to tell them that you and Levian went to the beach that day,<b> on the way to the beach you saw Bunny, Shlup's current boyfriend, going into the house with his backpack.</b> You didn't think anything strange about him going there at all. You went to the beach to go swimming. <b>You'll definately want to mention that rubah still has a key to the house even though she doesn't live there anymore.</b> You won't want to mention that you asked bipper to get it for you.

At some point people will be asking you questions again because of info they got from other people, and contradicting info. If they ask about you sneaking in the house tell them that you did, but it was to borrow some laundry detergant. You still don't want to admit stealing the turtle. <b>Tell them that the fluffy puff was on the couch when you got the laundry detergant but when you brought it back later it was gone.</b> If they ask why you said you went to the beach to go swimming and Levian said you went to the beach to build sand castles admit that the two of you went to the surf shop. Don't say anything about the turtle or stealing surfboards though. That's a little side crime they have a chance to solve on their own! Only admit it if they directly ask if you used the turtle to steal surfboards. <b>If they ask about you wanting bipper to get the key for you admit that you did.</b> Make up any reason why.

Old Manus

You run a surf shop on the beach. Someone has been stealing your surfboards with a turtle. That's all you have to say :)

<b>Levian</b>

You and Psychotic live together next door to ShlupQuack. On this day Shlup's fluffy puff, that her old boyfriend bipper gave her four years ago, has been stolen. rubah lived with her at that time. Earlier in the day you and Psy snuck in her house through an open side window to steal her pet turtle and borrow some laundry detergant. <b>While you were there the fluffy puff was sitting on the couch.</b> Then you two went to the beach to use the turtle to steal surfboards from Old Manus' surf shop. After you got back both of you forgot to bring the turtle and laundry detergant back at first. <b>Then you saw Tavrobel coming out the back door carrying a cage with a cloth over it. That reminded you to bring the stuff back. When you did the fluffy puff was gone.</b> You also happen to know that rubah has always been envious of Shlup's fluffy puff.

When the detectives first question you the last thing you want to do is admit that you snuck in Shlup's house that day. That would incriminate you! Just tell them that on that day you and Psy went to the beach to build sand castles.<b> After you got back you saw Tavrobel sneaking out the back door with a covered cage.</b> You definately want to mention that rubah has always been jealous of that fluffy puff.

At some time people will question you again because of new information, and conflicting info. If they ask you about sneaking in the house tell them you did to borrow some laundry detergant. Don't admit to stealing the turtle! <b>Tell them that the fluffy puff was on the couch when you snuck in, but was gone when you brought the laundry detergant back.</b> If they ask why you said you went to the beach to build sand castles and Psy said you went to swim admit that the two of you went to the surf shop. Don't say anything about the turtle or stealing surfboards though. That's a little side crime they have a chance to solve on their own! Only admit it if they directly ask if you used the turtle to steal surfboards.

<b>Tavrobel</b>

You live next door to ShlupQuack. On the day in question her fluffy puff that her old boyfriend bipper gave her four years ago was stolen. She loved that fluffy puff and carried it with her everywhere. You hate that fluffy puff and think it's stupid.<b> That morning you talked to her and she left her back door open so that you could borrow her pet turtle.</b> <b>During the day you saw Psychotic and Levian, her other neighbors who live together, sneak into the house through the side window, and then when they left they headed toward Old Manus' surf shop on the beach.</b> You couldn't see that they were carrying anything. <b>Later on you saw Bunny, her current boyfriend, go into the house with his backpack.</b> He does it pretty often to do laundry. <b>Eventually you went to borrow the turtle with a covered cage but it was missing so you left.</b>

When people PM you to question what happened just tell them everything that happened. The only thing you would want to leave out is that you always thought her fluffy puff was stupid, because that could give you a motive. If they ask about you not liking it then it's fine to admit it, just say that even though you didn't like it you would never steal it from Shlup.

<b>rubah</b>

Someone has stolen Shlup's fluffy puff! You've always been jealous of that fluffy puff. The morning of that day you, bipper, and bunny were hanging out in your shared dorm room. <b>bipper was on his computer and <u>bunny was doing laundry.</u></b> You were getting ready for class. Before going to class you were going to go to ShlupQuack's because the night before you had left your cell phone over there. You knew Shlup wouldn't be home but that didn't bother you because you still had a key from when you and her used to live together. <b>When you got there your key was missing so you went to class.</b> After class you went back <b>Bunny was sitting on the couch with his backback. <u>He said he was doing laundry.</u> You got your phone and left.</b>

When they question you saw that you were in the dorm room that morning with Bunny and bipper. <b><u>Bunny was doing laundry</u> and bipper was on his computer.</b> You went to get your cell phone in the morning but couldn't get in so you went to class and came back later. <b>When you went back later bunny was there sitting on the couch. <u>Said he was doing laundry even though he was already doing laundry that morning.</u></b> You got your phone and left. <b>You didn't see the fluffy puff anywhere.</b> Don't mention that you had a key to Shlup's house because that could incriminate you.

Later on you might recieve more PMs because of new information or conflicts in other information. <b>The only thing you held out was that you had a key, so if they ask about that just say you did still have one but it went missing.</b>

<b>bipper </b>

Someone has stolen ShlupQuack's fluffy puff and you've been arrrested for it! You didn't do it. The morning it was stolen you, Bunny, and rubah were hanging out in your shared dormroom. You were messing around on your computer, <b><u>Bunny was doing laundry,</u> and rubah was getting ready for class.</b> Before class she was going to go to Shlup's because she had forgotten her cell phone there the night before. <b>While she was getting ready you stole a key she had to Shlup's house because Psychotic had asked you to.</b> After ShlupQuack had left you left to go to classes all day. <b><u>Bunny had already finished all his laundry.</b></u> After class you went towards Psy's house to give him the key. Psy lives with Levian right next to ShlupQuack's. While you were getting out of your car ShlupQuack pulled up and saw you with a key to her house. She noticed that her fluffy puff was gone and called the cops on you.

When people PM you to question what happened you just have to tell them exactly what happened. There's no need to leave any of it out. Only Old Manus has an easier part!

<b>Bunny</b>

You stole ShlupQuack's fluffy puff! Let's try to get away with it. <b>You stole it because it was given to her by her old boyfriend bipper. She still loved it and carried it around everywhere. You were jealous.</b> This is what happened that day. That morning you, rubah, and bipper were in your shared dormroom. rubah was getting ready for class and bipper was on his computer. Before class rubah was going to go to Shlup's because she forgot her phone there the night before. <b>You saw bipper stealing a key to ShlupQuack's house while she was getting ready. You were doing laundry.</b> rubah left, and you finished your laundry before Bunny left for class. Then you grabbed your backback and went to ShlupQuacks to steal the fluffy puff. You're her boyfriend so you had a way to get in. It was sitting on the couch. <u>While you were there you heard someone coming in after you had put it in your backpack.</u> You sat down on the couch. It was rubah. <b>You said you were doing laundry over there.</b> That's something that happens pretty often so it wasn't suspicious. Then she left. Then you snuck out with the fluffy puff!

Now, let's talk about what to tell the detectives when they question you. DON"T ADMIT ANYTHING! You can say the obvious stuff, and lie about the rest to not get caught. Say that morning you were in the dormroom you share with bipper and rubah. She was getting ready to go class. Definately mention that she was going to Shlup's before class because that incriminates her. Say that bipper was on his computer. Definately mention that you saw him stealing rubah's key to ShlupQuacks house. You can say that you were doing laundry, but don't admit that you finished it. Say you didn't and had to go to Shlup's to finish it. Say you never saw the fluffy puff there. Also mention that while you were there "doing laundry" rubah came over. You might have to make some stuff up to avoid questions, just don't mention the other characters because that might confuse the story. Have fun! :)

Everything bolded and underlined is important to solving this case. Normally I would ask a bunch of questions and stuff here but right now I don't have time, so... later :)

Quindiana Jones
06-26-2007, 09:23 AM
You fools. Even without reading the information in this thread I thought it was Bunny.

So is bipper getting executed then?

Jessweeee♪
06-26-2007, 10:24 AM
awwww....sorry bipps....and rubah...

I didn't know anything at all about Psy and Lev being at Shlup's. Tavrobel didn't tell me that :cry: That might have put a time frame on things for me.

I also didn't know that the Fluffy Puff was given to her by bipper, or that the window was open.

Aaaanyway, from the information I got, it could only have been Tavrobel, Shlup, bipper, Bunny, or rubah. I doubted Shlup or bipper would have done it. Tavrobel wouldn't have done it, because as far as he knew, it would have been totally obvious it was him. That narrows it down to Bunny and rubah. I didn't know bipper gave Shlup the Fluffy Puff, so I didn't think Bunny had a motive. rubah wanted the Fluffy Puff pretty badly, so I decided it was her.

What I should have caught, was that Bunny had a bag and could have snuck it out, but if rubah took it she'd have to carry it out in the open and Bunny would have noticed her. I had all of the information I needed for that.

Shlup
06-26-2007, 11:04 AM
I should have known it was Bunny... Whatever, he's terrible in bed anyway.

Janet Leigh as ShlupQuack
http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Movies/9808/05/halloween.h20/link.janet.leigh.jpg

Hell yes!

Chemical
06-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Maryl Streep would be a better choice

http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/DevilWearsPradaMerylStreep2.jpg

Bunny
06-26-2007, 12:58 PM
I should have known it was Bunny... Whatever, he's terrible in bed anyway.

It takes two to tango, baby. I was cheating on you anyway.

Thanks for playing, folks. It was fun, I'm going to enjoy a nice fruity beverage on a secluded beach with my stolen fluffy puff now.

Oh, one question:

The hell is a fluffy puff?

Levian
06-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Great work, Lar! I was hoping more detectives would participate, but maybe next time! There is going to be a next time, right? ;)

Odaisé Gaelach
06-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Damn you Bunny! I thought you might have been the culprit, the one thing was a lack of a motive! If I had've known been told that bipper gave Shlup the Fluffy Puff, I would have had a motive for you!

I'm sorry ShlupQuack... well, no, I'm not sorry at all. Classic is so much cooler anyway. :D

But I am sorry Psychotic and Levian. So when are you both getting executed, 'cause I was looking to buy a ticket...

EDIT:

Great work, Lar! I was hoping more detectives would participate, but maybe next time! There is going to be a next time, right? ;)

I hope so. Cheers theundeadhero and everyone! I had great fun inspecting and suspecting y'all! :D

Bunny
06-26-2007, 01:35 PM
"Hey Shlup, how long have you had your fluffy puff?"
"Hey Shlup, where did you get your fluffy puff?"

bipper
06-26-2007, 03:19 PM
It's ok guys, not everyone can deserve you live. You tools. :p

But no worries! I have a brilliant plan to escape this place! I have been collecting soap on a rope, and I made a lengthy chunk of rope. I mean, it is LONG! I can reach the ground from my window, which the idiots forgot to bar from the last breakout. Anyways, I am gonna use this rope to whiplash the guard in the face. I will then lasso the unconscious guard, grab his keys and gun through the bars. Then, I will dive out the window.

*Bipper suffered 300 falling damage in this escape* (He is still smarter than the private detectives.)"

demondude
06-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Yes i sent tavrobel to prison! thank you pms are in order :cool:

Odaisé Gaelach
06-26-2007, 06:20 PM

"Hey Shlup, how big is your Fluffy Puff?"
"I'll get back to you on that one."

I gave up asking about it after that answer. :p

Don't say anything about the turtle or stealing surfboards though.

What the surf - I mean, smurf? :confused:

Does this mean I get half a point?

rubah
06-26-2007, 06:25 PM
wait, what happened to the jury? Three different results will be difficult to use to send *anyone* to jail

Bunny
06-26-2007, 06:25 PM
theundeadhero is judge, jury, and executioner.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-26-2007, 06:27 PM
He gets all the fun... :(

Jessweeee♪
06-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Sowwee :cry:

Bunny
06-26-2007, 06:49 PM
To be honest, I was almost certain that you had me at one point, Jessweeee♪.

bipper
06-26-2007, 08:32 PM
To be honest, I was almost certain that you had me at one point, Jessweeee♪.

Everyone has had bunny at one point. slut.

Shlup
06-26-2007, 09:57 PM

"Hey Shlup, how big is your Fluffy Puff?"
"I'll get back to you on that one."

Yeah, it's very hard to be a good player when hero doesn't give you any details. *kick*

Bunny
06-26-2007, 10:10 PM
I used my imagination.

theundeadhero
06-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Odaisé Gaelac, you were really close with the laundry detergeant. Bunny was doing his laundry that morning. Before bipper left Bunny had finished. Later he went to ShlupQuack's. He said to rubah he was doing laundry there. If you caught everything you would have noticed he already finished his laundry. Also, if you looked at all the clues you could have realized that Buny was there between the times Psy and Levian took the laundry detergeant an brought it back. How could he be doing laundry with no laundry detergeant?

Yeah, there will be another one. Who knows when it will be. Maybe in a year and a half, like the break between the first and the second.

Bunny
06-26-2007, 10:13 PM
BECAUSE I WAS CONSIDERATE AND BROUGHT MY OWN BECAUSE I DO NOT JUST USE OTHER PEOPLE'S THINGS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION

SHEESH.

I also lie but that is besides the point.

theundeadhero
06-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Pffft. If you don't steal your girlfriends laundry detergeant your a loser.

Psychotic
06-26-2007, 10:38 PM
Does this mean we got away with robbing Old Manus?

theundeadhero
06-26-2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah, noone caught on that you and Levian were stealing surf boards with ShlupQuack's turtle from Old Manus :p

Bunny
06-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Would the two of you like to join me on a nice secluded beach meant only for the successful thieves?

Shlup
06-26-2007, 10:57 PM
I used my imagination.

Every time I used my imagination I got it wrong!

Psychotic
06-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Would the two of you like to join me on a nice secluded beach meant only for the successful thieves?I like where this is heading.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-26-2007, 11:06 PM
*Grabs Psychotic on the shoulder*

Right, my son, you're nicked! :p

...Can I come?

Bunny
06-26-2007, 11:55 PM
We do not accept the company of failed detectives. Your only option is to hit the bottle and eventually get canned from the force, resulting in your eventual demise or your descent into the criminal underworld.

Sorry chum, should've guessed the Bunny.

Psychotic
06-26-2007, 11:58 PM
You forgot the incident on the failed drugs raid where Lieutenant Gaelach accidentally shoots a little girl.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-27-2007, 12:21 AM
How was I meant to know she was taking insulin? :(

bipper
06-27-2007, 12:41 AM
E0FF FAILS!

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2007, 04:36 AM
You shouldn't have stolen rubah's key in the first place! That's mean!

Dynast-Kid
06-27-2007, 04:55 AM
So the mystery has been solved, eh?:holmes:

bipper
06-27-2007, 06:29 AM
You shouldn't have stolen rubah's key in the first place! That's mean!

No it's not. Psychotic was just going to surprise her by doing her dishes, and check on her sims.