PDA

View Full Version : XII Bloopers

Renmiri
06-21-2007, 04:22 AM
Since I spent way too much time ripping images on XII I found some ways to make it even more amusing. Here are my tricks:

Fran almost falling on her butt:
You know when you run with your leader and do a full stop they kind of bend their knees and slide a little ? With Fran's high heels and the Paramina Rift ice the slide is even more noticeable and funny: Make her the leader while at Paramina rift and run towards an ice patch. Stop abruptly.

Onion Head Toss:
Basch with a big sword is best for this: On Phon Coast run after those onions and hack them. If you get your strike just right the poor thing will fly into the air, flip and land on it's head.

Vaan swinging like a monkey:
Equip Vaan with a two handed greatsword for a boss fight. Watch him swing then sit on top of it after the battle ends.

Psycho bunny:
Heal one of those cute bunnies in the Giza Plains and watch it turn hostile, attacking your party.

Any funny stuff you like to do during the game ?

McLovin'
06-21-2007, 05:01 AM
Balthier dies...

Then suddenly you hear, "This is the end."

atlanteay
06-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Balthier dies...

Then suddenly you hear, "This is the end."

haha! that's a good one XD

Sword
06-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Since I spent way too much time ripping images on XII I found some ways to make it even more amusing. Here are my tricks:

Fran almost falling on her butt:
You know when you run with your leader and do a full stop they kind of bend their knees and slide a little ? With Fran's high heels and the Paramina Rift ice the slide is even more noticeable and funny: Make her the leader while at Paramina rift and run towards an ice patch. Stop abruptly.

Onion Head Toss:
Basch with a big sword is best for this: On Phon Coast run after those onions and hack them. If you get your strike just right the poor thing will fly into the air, flip and land on it's head.

Vaan swinging like a monkey:
Equip Vaan with a two handed greatsword for a boss fight. Watch him swing then sit on top of it after the battle ends.

Psycho bunny:
Heal one of those cute bunnies in the Giza Plains and watch it turn hostile, attacking your party.

Any funny stuff you like to do during the game ?

Those aren't bloopers. They're intentional. :shoot:

Xatif
06-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Futile attempt to save a Chocobo's life.

Go to the Salikawood, where the Brown Chocobos are, as well as Antares (The Mantis-like monster), you might want both be close for this. Anyone casts Protect on the Chocobo, only to have Antares use Cannibalize, killing the poor chocobo. What you want to do afterwards is your choice.

demondude
06-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Attack a party member with ashe while vosslers on you'r team (as a guest) and vossler will wack the person ashe attacked with his huge sword.

Renmiri
06-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Attack a party member with ashe while vosslers on you'r team (as a guest) and vossler will wack the person ashe attacked with his huge sword.
Tehehe! I gotta try that :D

Brennan
06-21-2007, 05:24 PM

seriously? wowzers!

demondude
06-21-2007, 05:30 PM

seriously? wowzers!

It should do because vossler gamits are set up so wenever ashe hit something then vossler targets the thing ashe hits it looks like

ashe target attack
party leader target attack
hp under 10% balance

Melodies_of_life
06-22-2007, 02:09 AM
Tehehe! I gotta try that :D

OMG I can't believe that! ^^hahaha me too!

Shattered Dreamer
06-22-2007, 02:32 AM
Humbaba Mistant getting crushed by his own oversized sword. Fury turning out to be a dreamhare. Gilgamesh banging his head on the bridge when he jumps. Watching 4 lesser chamera kill a dragon lich & then casting Scathe. Vaan asking Fran her age.

Orichalcon
06-22-2007, 01:44 PM
the giant insects in the Antlion Nest in Lhusu Mines cannibalizing each other to form a mutant mantis :(

Setzer Gabianni
06-22-2007, 03:41 PM
LOL - here's one: Balthier apparently being the leading man?

Renmiri
06-23-2007, 03:01 AM
Humbaba Mistant getting crushed by his own oversized sword. Fury turning out to be a dreamhare. Gilgamesh banging his head on the bridge when he jumps. Watching 4 lesser chamera kill a dragon lich & then casting Scathe. Vaan asking Fran her age.

the giant insects in the Antlion Nest in Lhusu Mines cannibalizing each other to form a mutant mantis :(

Tehehe! Those too!

And Dr. Cid telling Vayne the Senate was busy trying to stick knives in his back :love:

Setzer Gabianni
06-23-2007, 04:22 PM
THAT WAS NO BLOOPER :(

Renmiri
06-24-2007, 02:12 AM
THAT WAS NO BLOOPER :(

Oops! sorry! I meant great funny moment :D