PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Idol - Psychotic wins because he's handsome and he did not write this title!

Pages : [1] 2

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 05:05 AM
Welcome to...

The First EoFF Idol...
in hopefully, a series of many.

The First Task is up! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/106496-eoff-idol-first-warm-up-your-singing-voices-not-4.html#post2228750)

The Performance Post is up! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/106496-eoff-idol-ohhhhhh-its-task-time-baby-4.html#post2230826)

Round 1 Voting has begun! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/106496-eoff-idol-ohhhhhh-its-task-time-baby-6.html#post2236460)

Teh Rulez

It's going to be Simple enough. Sign up if you want to play. Sign ups are OVER Rounds will be cut off with a certain amount of people being eliminated each round usually based off a fraction. How many each round and how many rounds will be decided by how many people are joining.

-Performances
At the beginning of each round I will give out a task. The participants will then have to give the performance to me by either posting it, PMing it, or even emailing it if you wish ( goldenboco@gmail.com), but by a deadline you must be done with your performance and have it sent to me, or posted so I may put it in the Performance post so that people may begin to vote on who should be eliminated, if you do not, you will be disqualified, but don't worry, I'll most likely give you all pleny of time.

-Eliminations
As stated before will be decided by fractions depending on the round, and by how many players sign up. Eliminations will be PMed to me by you, the viewers, and will include the people you want to be eliminated, the fraction with the most votes will be sent packing. Participants can vote unless I say otherwise in the round, eliminated members now count as viewers and can vote in all rounds.

-Example Tasks
Using MS Paint, make a picture of you, and another EoFF member involved in a joke of some sort.

Write a short story on an EoFF Member, other then yourself.

Using whatever means you want, make a story of the Origin of the Dynast-Kid. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/dynast-kid.html)

Participants:
Agent Proto
Agrias
Arc_Master_14
Bunny
Cookie
demondude55
DK
Dr. Acula
Dynast-Kid
Firo Volondé
Fuzakeru
innocentenshi7
I Took the Red Pill
James Leopold
Jessweeee♪
Lekana
loben
Psychotic
Pureghetto
RedXIII13
Takara
The Fonz
TyphoonThaReapa
Vaern
Yanis

Agent Proto
06-21-2007, 05:26 AM
Gee, this sounds familiar... >_> Either way, I think I might sign up. Yes, I think I will.

Agrias
06-21-2007, 05:29 AM
I ACCEPT~

Fonzie
06-21-2007, 05:57 AM
Quit trying to make fads. :p

Fuzakeru
06-21-2007, 06:00 AM
-raises hand slowly-

Sounds kinda fun. Can I join?

rubah
06-21-2007, 06:05 AM
Man I thought this was going to be singing and I was going to sign up ;( NM

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Man I thought this was going to be singing and I was going to sign up ;( NM
So I take it your not signing up then?

-raises hand slowly-

Sounds kinda fun. Can I join?
Anyone may join.

Quit trying to make fads. :p

MAKE ME! :nonono:

Jessweeee♪
06-21-2007, 06:10 AM
I'LL PLAY!!!

I was overjoyed to find out we wouldn't be singing (maybe O_O). I'd love to hear you all sing, but I can't sing myself x.x

McLovin'
06-21-2007, 06:10 AM
"You're going to general archive! Yeah dawg."

I can imagine that.

Jessweeee♪
06-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Goldenboko has all the best ideas :kaocheer:

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 06:15 AM
I'LL PLAY!!!

I was overjoyed to find out we wouldn't be singing (maybe O_O). I'd love to hear you all sing, but I can't sing myself x.x
I got your ♪ in there xD

I like how you've all been signing up in Alphabetical order.

"You're going to general archive! Yeah dawg."

I can imagine that.

Only threads that have not been defiled get to go into the General Archive, you've posted here, this thread has been defiled, its not going in the General Archive ;p

Goldenboko has all the best ideas :kaocheer:

This has actually been attempted twice...

James Leopold
06-21-2007, 06:23 AM
yeah I'll have a go, no idea how well i might do. But i'm up for it!

Jessweeee♪
06-21-2007, 06:23 AM
I'LL PLAY!!!

I got your ♪ in there xD

n.n

Fuzakeru
06-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Well, you got drawing and writing down soooo I don't see why not a round of singing for lulz. xD

Arc_Master_14
06-21-2007, 06:37 AM
Ill get in Boko

Dynast-Kid
06-21-2007, 07:28 AM
OMG, Boko! I wanna participate!

Takara
06-21-2007, 08:03 AM
Sign me up.

Cookie
06-21-2007, 08:06 AM
I'll play as long as I don't have to sing.

Vćrn
06-21-2007, 08:21 AM
Meh, sign me up. I see no harm in it. It isn't like I'm going to be banned if I'm not feeling up to it still when it actually starts, right?

Quindiana Jones
06-21-2007, 12:39 PM
I wanna play! I WANNA PLAY!

Firo Volondé
06-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Aha, yeah, I got nothing better to do. You can put me on the list.

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Alright, I got you all marked down, but again, I'm gonna keep waiting for more.

Peegee
06-21-2007, 04:31 PM
So I don't have to sing like 70 billiion times?

Sign me up

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 04:37 PM
So I don't have to sing like 70 billiion times?

Sign me up

Gotcha, oh and let me make this clear...

Participants can vote unless I say otherwise in the round, eliminated members now count as viewers and can vote in all rounds.

demondude
06-21-2007, 04:59 PM
:) Can I do it?

TyphoonThaReapa
06-21-2007, 05:10 PM
A'yo, sign TyphoonThaReapa the Lyrical Storm up son! A'yo, I'm gonna be droppin' lyrical bombs all over this unofficial contest!!!:cool:

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 05:22 PM
:) Can I do it?
No, I hate you and don't allow you too...
I'm just joshing you, of course you can. :)

A'yo, sign TyphoonThaReapa the Lyrical Storm up son! A'yo, I'm gonna be droppin' lyrical bombs all over this unofficial contest!!!:cool:
A'yo, I signed ya up son!

demondude
06-21-2007, 05:24 PM
Yey:)

Markus. D
06-21-2007, 06:16 PM
I'll watch and listen to Shona~ ^^

Bunny
06-21-2007, 06:27 PM
I would like to fail miserably at this.

loben
06-21-2007, 06:33 PM
OOO! OO! I want in on this action! I hope its long, and hard. :D

Arc_Master_14
06-21-2007, 06:53 PM
And I bet you want it full of seamen too?

Get your minds out of the gutter i was talking about a sub

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 06:53 PM
I would like to fail miserably at this.

So I take it your in?

Oh, it will be :jokey:

Freya
06-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Oh meme, I'm up for anything, ANYTHING.Yes take that as a doule meaning;)

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Oh meme, I'm up for anything, ANYTHING.Yes take that as a doule meaning;)

I'm liking this thread more with each post :jokey:

Your all signed up.

Fonzie
06-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Meh, sign me up I suppose.

loben
06-21-2007, 07:52 PM
what? no dirty comment? you barstool!:D

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 07:59 PM

Showing he's the only one sane here.... All signed up.

Vćrn
06-21-2007, 08:35 PM

Oh, so I'm not sane? Meow :(

loben
06-21-2007, 08:36 PM

Oh, so I'm not sane? Meow :(
WHAT?!?!?!?!! you want to be sane? I thought I taught you better.:(

Goldenboko
06-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Being sane is for nubs xo

Wednesday seems too far away so I'm changing it to Monday, on Monday sign ups are over.

loben
06-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Being sane is for nubs xo

Wednesday seems too far away so I'm changing it to Monday, on Monday sign ups are over.
WOOHOO!!!!!

Psychotic
06-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Sign me up, GoldyBird!

loben
06-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Sign me up, GoldyBird!
NO, your not crazy, so your not welcome here:D

DK
06-21-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm down. :}

Goldenboko
06-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Sign me up, GoldyBird!

Gotcha

Sign me up, GoldyBird!
NO, your not crazy, so your not welcome here:D

Too bad, your crazy we accept you.

I'm down. :}

Gotcha put in there.

Old Manus
06-22-2007, 12:01 AM
If this is 10 events long, can we call it the EoFF Decathlon?

owait

Laddy
06-22-2007, 12:13 AM
I don't have anything for video or audio recording, oh well, sign me up!

Goldenboko
06-22-2007, 12:17 AM

If you read its not going to be all Video and Audio :rolleyes2 I signed ya up.

Vćrn
06-22-2007, 05:57 AM

By saying that it isn't going to be all video and audio you're implying this there is going to be some, correct? Meow :rolleyes2

Jessweeee♪
06-22-2007, 05:59 AM

By saying that it isn't going to be all video and audio you're implying this there is going to be some, correct? Meow :rolleyes2

OMGTHATSOUNDSFUN!

Goldenboko
06-22-2007, 06:31 AM

Perhaps, perhaps not, it will definitely be an option, but I'll try my best to make most things have 2 options in case someone doesn't have video recording, audio recording, photo shop, etc.

Dr. Acula
06-22-2007, 07:59 AM
Guess I'll give it a try.:D

Takara
06-22-2007, 08:02 AM

Perhaps, perhaps not, it will definitely be an option, but I'll try my best to make most things have 2 options in case someone doesn't have video recording, audio recording, photo shop, etc.

What if someone neither has video recording nor audio recording? :eyebrow:

Vćrn
06-22-2007, 08:05 AM

Then they can take the photo shop option =o

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 08:17 AM

I don't have any of the three...(Well, maybe video)

Goldenboko
06-22-2007, 02:51 PM

I don't have any of the three...(Well, maybe video)
Many of the Challenges will have writing, drawing and putting the drawing on the computer or MS Paint as an option as well, but if you have no way to submit presentations you probably shouldn't join.

Guess I'll give it a try.:D
Signed ya up.

Jessweeee♪
06-22-2007, 06:54 PM
My photoshop trial just expired!

Ah, well...I've got paint and Picasa, that'll have to do :P

loben
06-22-2007, 08:29 PM
we should get this thread stickied, or importanted. cuz theres so much stuff in the general section now:eek:

Goldenboko
06-22-2007, 11:35 PM
we should get this thread stickied, or importanted. cuz theres so much stuff in the general section now:eek:

This will be sticked once the Revelations thread is unstickied, I've already talked to a Cid's Knight (One step ahead of ya!)

loben
06-22-2007, 11:37 PM
good work, young boko

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Boko! I eagerly await the first challenge!

Goldenboko
06-22-2007, 11:39 PM

I believe I posted that Tasks begin on Monday xo

loben
06-22-2007, 11:40 PM
you indeed did.

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 11:42 PM

I believe I posted that Tasks begin on Monday xo

I know. I just wanted to express that I think this will turn out to be a fun contest!xP

Goldenboko
06-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Well duh, I made it. ;p

Laddy
06-23-2007, 12:49 AM
I cannot wait! :)

loben
06-23-2007, 02:09 AM
(insert lack of patience spam here)

Psychotic
06-23-2007, 02:14 AM
Speaking of the s-word, (that's spam, not sword) let's try to tone it down a bit please kay thanks!

Takara
06-23-2007, 02:54 AM
Many of the Challenges will have writing, drawing and putting the drawing on the computer or MS Paint as an option as well, but if you have no way to submit presentations you probably shouldn't join.

Oh, I have Photoshop, MSPaint, and ways to put drawings on the computer, and Word to write stuff, and even stuff to make animated gifs. It's the video and audio recording I don't have. Sucky video and sound cards, and all-around crappy, old computer and not enough money for a new one.

The best I could do is autiotape myself and send it by mail. -_-

Might as well remove me then if there's going to be either video or audio only challenges. :eep:

Goldenboko
06-23-2007, 03:02 AM

Oh, I have Photoshop, MSPaint, and ways to put drawings on the computer, and Word to write stuff, and even stuff to make animated gifs. It's the video and audio recording I don't have. Sucky video and sound cards, and all-around crappy, old computer and not enough money for a new one.

The best I could do is autiotape myself and send it by mail. -_-

Might as well remove me then if there's going to be either video or audio only challenges. :eep:
Don't worry there will be zero Video and Audio ONLY challenges, but I will offer it as an option to make it so you all have options that are different, mix it up ya know?

Takara
06-23-2007, 04:17 AM
Got it.

Laddy
06-24-2007, 03:27 AM
I cannot wait.

yanis
06-24-2007, 03:41 AM
I think I'm in alphabetic order...so you can add me if I'm not too late!

Agrias
06-24-2007, 03:43 AM
I dont have photoshop ;_;
I have some weird thingy that lets me put in pics and drawings and this weird other program that lets me write stuff like msword, except more....gay...

Vćrn
06-24-2007, 03:59 AM
I don't have MS Word/MS Excel/MS Anything on this computer. It annoys me because I liked using Excel as a random number generator for rolling stats for D&D characters.

You changed your avatar/signature again, Agrias? Will you ever be satisfied?

*EDIT* Oh, and this program (http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4548.html) is fairly shiny for pictures. Somebody posted it on another thread, that's what I used to make my Ryo-Ohki sig.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/Vaern/sig06.jpg
(That one)

Leen-Leen
06-24-2007, 04:41 AM
okay okay okay I give in. I'll join. xD

Agrias
06-24-2007, 05:31 AM
I don't have MS Word/MS Excel/MS Anything on this computer. It annoys me because I liked using Excel as a random number generator for rolling stats for D&D characters.

*EDIT* Oh, and this program (http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4548.html) is fairly shiny for pictures. Somebody posted it on another thread, that's what I used to make my Ryo-Ohki sig.
(That one)

Hey thanks! I'm downloading that program as we sprekkin! :D

Dynast-Kid
06-24-2007, 05:47 AM

(That one)

I think i'm gonna break my mom's rule about downloading and download that program as well!

rofflewoffle

This'll be fun, Boko! I wanna make another video. After my first EoFF video in that other thread, I felt a strange urge to make another. Could I become EoFF's first camwhore?...

Jessweeee♪
06-24-2007, 06:15 AM

(That one)

I think i'm gonna break my mom's rule about downloading and download that program as well!

My mom made that rule for me too :(

She said the only thing I could put on there was The Sims 2, and I said to myself, "She gave me this wonderful laptop, so I'm gonna be good."

Then I just had to have Final Fantasy Sims, so I said, okay, just a little custom content, but I didn't quite like what I got, and I wanted to make my own content, too. Then I had to get Picasa. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough for things like recoloring clothes, so I downloaded a photobucket trial.

Then of course, I HAD to get mIRC to chat with my friends at #eoff, and I just couldn't stand the java smilies.

My friends and I made some silly videos with my camera, but Windows Movie Maker doesn't take .mov files, so I downloaded something to convert them.

One day I was feeling nostalgic, and I was thinking, Oh, remember Chip's Challenge? So yeah, I downloaded that, too.

..and back to The Sims 2. I wanted to put my own music in there, but I couldn't use .wma files, so I downloaded something to convert them.

My friends got this cool game called Stepmainia and they had all of my favorite anime and game songs on it, and I was lyke O_O OMG I GOTTA GET THIS, so I downloaded the game and I've been downloading songs and other content for it.

...then my friend was convincing me to play FFXI, and I was like SCREW IT! Now I've got all sorts of stuff on here. My computer still runs swiftly though.

Sowwee Mommy :kaobeg2:

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY sticky!

Vćrn
06-24-2007, 07:28 AM

(That one)

My mom made that rule for me too :(

She said the only thing I could put on there was The Sims 2, and I said to myself, "She gave me this wonderful laptop, so I'm gonna be good."

Then I just had to have Final Fantasy Sims, so I said, okay, just a little custom content, but I didn't quite like what I got, and I wanted to make my own content, too. Then I had to get Picasa. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough for things like recoloring clothes, so I downloaded a photobucket trial.

Then of course, I HAD to get mIRC to chat with my friends at #eoff, and I just couldn't stand the java smilies.

My friends and I made some silly videos with my camera, but Windows Movie Maker doesn't take .mov files, so I downloaded something to convert them.

One day I was feeling nostalgic, and I was thinking, Oh, remember Chip's Challenge? So yeah, I downloaded that, too.

..and back to The Sims 2. I wanted to put my own music in there, but I couldn't use .wma files, so I downloaded something to convert them.

My friends got this cool game called Stepmainia and they had all of my favorite anime and game songs on it, and I was lyke O_O OMG I GOTTA GET THIS, so I downloaded the game and I've been downloading songs and other content for it.

...then my friend was convincing me to play FFXI, and I was like SCREW IT! Now I've got all sorts of stuff on here. My computer still runs swiftly though.

Sowwee Mommy :kaobeg2:

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY sticky!
Wow, Stepmania has become a huge fad... I couldn't find many songs that I already knew to download, so I just got my hands on a step generator =D I wonder if I've still got the game on this comp... think I might have deleted it while cleaning up.
Frets On Fire is pretty cool too, if you don't mind looking like a total geek trying to hold your keyboard like a guitar and jamming with it ^.^

*EDIT* Yep, still have Stepmania and all of the Rammstein-y goodness for it ^_^

Goldenboko
06-24-2007, 08:15 AM
I think I'm in alphabetic order...so you can add me if I'm not too late!
No problem.

Added.

Jessweee and Vaern please stop spamming in the thread, outside conversations can be put in PMS ;)

Quindiana Jones
06-24-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm gonna have to un-sign up. I forgot that I'm outta the country for about 6 weeks from Tuesday. So no PC. :(

Ruddy holidays. :mad2:

Goldenboko
06-24-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm gonna have to un-sign up. I forgot that I'm outta the country for about 6 weeks from Tuesday. So no PC. :(

Ruddy holidays. :mad2:

Poor Quin. Anyway removed.

Jessweeee♪
06-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Jessweee and Vaern please stop spamming in the thread, outside conversations can be put in PMS ;)

YOU SAID PMS LOL

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to the first task n.n

I WILL DEFEAT YOU ALL!

loben
06-24-2007, 05:53 PM
YOUR ON!!!!! Cuz I had stepmania FIRST!
AND CHIP'S CHALLENGE!
;)

I Took the Red Pill
06-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Sign me up.

Goldenboko
06-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Sign me up.

Consider it done.

Laddy
06-24-2007, 07:42 PM
I just went on a killer rampage out of anticipation.

Rocket Edge
06-24-2007, 08:34 PM
I won't be able to do this at the moment, cos' i'm on holidays and don't know how to work these silly computers (:mad2:), so i'll have to hold out and say good luck to all the participants.

Leen-Leen
06-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Sign me up.

Consider it done.

Why haven't you signed me up, dan-dan? :kaocry2:

Goldenboko
06-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Sign me up.

Consider it done.

Why haven't you signed me up, dan-dan? :kaocry2:

Whoops I lost your post in the mountain of spam :p

*Fixes*

Leen-Leen
06-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Yay!! I belong on the list now!! :bigsmile: Right? Right.

Goldenboko
06-25-2007, 05:01 AM
-Alright sign ups are over and the first task is here!-

Your Task
Your task is to make a joke that involves you and 2 other members of EoFF through art.

Criteria that must be met with your presentation:

You must tell what you used to make your artform (I.E. M.S. Paint, Photoshop, Handdrawn, etc.)
Again, ART that means it will be visual, if you have some kind of problem doing that because of technological problems, PM me and maybe I can some how make an exception
The joke must have two members other then yourself in it, -AND- yourself as well.
You cannot plagerize, if I find you did you are instantly disqualified

This will be due by Sunday 11:59, please try not to wait until that exact moment ;p

I have not decided on the amount of people that will be eliminated the first round. Being the first it will most likely be a smaller amount though.

loben
06-25-2007, 05:09 AM
so your pretty much telling us to make a comic in any fashon we choose, right?

Goldenboko
06-25-2007, 05:10 AM
so your pretty much telling us to make a comic in any fashon we choose, right?

Comic, funny picture, whatever you think would be best, be creative. But basically, yes.

James Leopold
06-25-2007, 12:09 PM
oh great. I'm no good at art, i'll try my best

41-Inches-Wide
06-25-2007, 02:59 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO I missed this.

EDIT:
Okay. NVRMND. I thought this was a dance-around-and-video-me-being-silly competition.

Peegee
06-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Somebody PM me the Bou x Unne yaoi pic.

JK JK

:D

Goldenboko
06-25-2007, 04:25 PM

JK JK

Your in the competition, you can do it yourself ;p

Dynast-Kid
06-25-2007, 10:57 PM

JK JK

Your in the competition, you can do it yourself ;p

Are you suggesting we draw yaoi, Boko?

Hmmm...A joke, huh?...

Jessweeee♪
06-26-2007, 02:43 AM
Don't worry about me, I won't be too hard to beat this round :spin:

Takara
06-26-2007, 03:06 AM
Now, to find two EoFF members to put in this...

Any volunteers? :p

Laddy
06-26-2007, 05:19 AM
I will, Takara! :D

Firo Volondé
06-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Do my second and third accounts count as other members?

demondude
06-26-2007, 05:01 PM
me takara me! :)

Mines getting along nicely:cool:

Goldenboko
06-27-2007, 12:48 AM
The Performance Post for Round 1

This post will let the voters see what everyone has done so far and let the competitors see their competition.

Newest Entry- Inncentenshi7
It will also include a list of people I still need performances from.

-=The Performances=-
Agent Proto's Performance (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/entry1.png)=Hand Drawn

Agrias's Performance (http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs16/i/2007/177/a/e/eoffcomicwars1_by_AlicetheGreek.jpg)=Hand Drawn

Arc_Master_14's Performance (http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/26273d1183271062-eoff-idol-ohhhhhh-its-task-time-baby-clown-joke.jpg)= Photoshop

demondude55's performance= MS Paint (http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/26258d1183208325-eoff-idol-ohhhhhh-its-task-time-baby-comic-cat.jpg)

Dynast-Kid's Performance= Hand Drawn
Page 1 (http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/EoFFIdolEntry1Page1-1.jpg)
Page 2 (http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/EoFFIdolEntry1Page1-2.jpg)
Page 3 (http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/EoFFIdolEntry1Page1-3.jpg)

-=Some people cannot access Dynast Kid's Page 2 and 3 on Photobucket, so here are secondary links for those people Page 2 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/26331d1184084245-eoff-idol-get-votin-round-1-eoffidolentry1page2.jpg), and Page 3 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/26332d1184084245-eoff-idol-get-votin-round-1-eoffidolentry1page3-1.jpg)

Firo Volondé's Performance= MS Paint
Page 1 (http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/firov/comic1.jpg)
Page 2 (http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/firov/comic2.jpg)

I Took the Red Pill's Performance= MS Paint
Page 1 (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/strip1.jpg)
Page 2 (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/strip2.jpg)
Page 3 (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/strip3.jpg)
Page 4 (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/strip4.jpg)
Page 5 (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/strip5.jpg)
Page 6 (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/strip6.jpg)
Page 7 (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/strip7.jpg)
Page 8 (http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/theend.jpg)

Innocentenshi7's Performance= Hand Drawn
Page 1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/innocentenshi7/badcomic2.jpg)
Page 2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/innocentenshi7/badcomic3.jpg)

James Leopold's Performance= MS Paint
Page 1 (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/thecm_93/demondude55sfall.jpg)
Page 2 (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/thecm_93/demondude55sfall2.jpg)
Page 3 (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/thecm_93/demondude55sfall3.jpg)
Page 4 (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/thecm_93/demondude55sfall4.jpg)
Page 5 (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/thecm_93/demondude55sfall5.jpg)

Lekana's Performance (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/Lekana/bipper2.jpg)= Open Canvas

Jessweeee♪'s Performance= MS Paint
Page 1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/jesse053/EoFF/panel1.jpg)
Page 2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/jesse053/EoFF/panel2.jpg)
Page 3 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/jesse053/EoFF/panel3.jpg)

loben's Performance (http://changeofthepocketvariety.com/Iprocrastinatedtolong.jpg)= MS Paint

Psychotic's Performance (http://www.sparelimited.com/psy/Theworldisgoingtoend.html)= Flash Animation

Pureghetto (http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5197/pggq1.jpg)= MS Paint

Takara's Performance (http://abyrae.com/images/misc/eoff1.jpg)= Hand Drawn, Colored with Photoshop

-=People Missing Performances=-
Agent Proto
Arc_Master_14
Bunny- Disqualified
Cookie Dropped Out
demondude55
DK- Disqualified
Dr. Acula
Dynast-Kid
Firo Volondé
Fuzakeru- Disqualifed
innocentenshi7
I Took the Red Pill
James Leopold
Lekana
loben
Psychotic
Pureghetto
RedXIII13 Dropped out
Takara
The Fonz- Disqualified
TyphoonThaReapa Dropped Out
Vaern- Disqualified
Yanis- Disqualifed

Don't fret yet though, they aren't due until this Sunday. I'll send out reminder PMs on Friday. Good luck all!

PS- Only two people will be eliminated seeing as it is only the first round.

Agrias
06-27-2007, 02:34 AM
i win so hard. ^_^

Firo Volondé
06-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Oh dear. However am I going to beat that?

Goldenboko
06-27-2007, 03:33 AM
Oh dear. However am I going to beat that?

You don't you just have to not be the worst or second worst.

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2007, 04:53 AM
I shouldn't be too hard to beat XD

Dr. Acula
06-27-2007, 07:14 AM
Damn... I'm no good with MS Paint, but I'll try anyway. Now I need two other forum members....

demondude
06-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Damn... I'm no good with MS Paint, but I'll try anyway. Now I need two other forum members....

me me!

almost finished mine;)

btw can people vote yet because its not fair if they can vote before they see all the entrys.

Agent Proto
06-27-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm really not sure what to draw here. >_> Draw a joke of some kind with yourself and two other members. I just don't know what to draw. I'm coming out with blanks at the moment. D:

Goldenboko
06-27-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm really not sure what to draw here. >_> Draw a joke of some kind with yourself and two other members. I just don't know what to draw. I'm coming out with blanks at the moment. D:

DO SOMETHING WITH HIS ACENESS IN IT! xD

Fonzie
06-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Man, you should of seen this coming, only 4 people actually doing it.

loben
06-27-2007, 10:33 PM
we have till sunday, hes letting us procrastinate.

Goldenboko
06-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Man, you should of seen this coming, only 4 people actually doing it.

Actually no, only 4 people posting, but I've already talked to some people who say they've started. Besides the task has only been up for 3 days and I'm going to send out reminders Friday :P

we have till sunday, hes letting us procrastinate.

Procrastination is fun :jess:

James Leopold
06-27-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm doing mine now, should be finished soon. I hope five parts is ok

Goldenboko
06-27-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm doing mine now, should be finished soon. I hope five parts is ok

It doesn't matter how ever many parts is needed is ok.

Jessweeee♪
06-28-2007, 01:07 AM

DO SOMETHING WITH HIS ACENESS IN IT! xD

:kaoclove:

Takara
06-28-2007, 05:27 AM
I've started mine, just waiting for some details from my two victi- I mean, fellow EoFF members that will be included.

Which reminds me I need a new 0.5 Micron pen. Mine just died. -.-

Goldenboko
06-29-2007, 05:32 AM
Alright we have a new entry by I Took the Red Pill and Agent Proto. I'm going to start giving out reminder PMs now because I don't want to have to bump up due date.

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2007, 05:49 AM
OMG HIS ACENESS!!!

Goldenboko
06-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Sad news people TyphoonThaReapa has dropped out of the race, he says he's too busy...

Well I guess its good news for the contestants though, less competition ;)

Cookie
06-29-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm dropping out too. I'm on holiday for a week starting tomorrow, I just forgot about it when I signed up. Sorry.

Goldenboko
06-29-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm dropping out too. I'm on holiday for a week starting tomorrow, I just forgot about it when I signed up. Sorry.

...Damn.

loben
06-29-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm still around... me and my not doing anything this summerness...

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Soooo...does that mean everyone else moves on...?

Goldenboko
06-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Soooo...does that mean everyone else moves on...?

No they just dropped out, and won't be presenting work, thus disqualifynig them.

Levian
06-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Curse you, Keith! Not only did you make me annoying, you also gave me curly hair. Curse you!

Agrias
06-29-2007, 09:07 PM
victory is mine!

Goldenboko
06-30-2007, 01:29 AM
Update, I just recently got James Leopold & Psychotic's entry its all added in.

loben
06-30-2007, 01:46 AM
It's Psychotic's entry time!!!

NO DADDY NO!

Psychotic
06-30-2007, 01:50 AM
victory is mine!o rly? :cool:

*blows smoke from gun* take that, fellow EoFF Idolers.

Jessweeee♪
06-30-2007, 02:16 AM
victory is mine!o rly? :cool:

*blows smoke from gun* take that, fellow EoFF Idolers.

Pfft...my paint comic was way better!

I'm so screwed T~T

Laddy
06-30-2007, 02:21 AM
Crap, I can't seem to be able to send Boko my pic, dammit! :( I've done it thrice!

Goldenboko
06-30-2007, 02:27 AM
Crap, I can't seem to be able to send Boko my pic, dammit! :( I've done it thrice!

Do you have a photobucket or imageshack account?

Edit- I just got Leen-Leen's performance.

Dr. Acula
06-30-2007, 09:03 AM

Same. I did a paint comic but I can't seem to send it. Obviously you can't send it as an attachment by PM.:(

demondude
06-30-2007, 09:13 AM
yay in james leopolds:D

mines almost finished but how am i gonna send it?

Edit: done but its a bit fuzzy i had to do it on jpeg:(

Firo Volondé
06-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Psychotic's performance is cheating! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: Flash animation is too cool. :(

Question! Is TTR counted as one of the two eliminated? Or will three people go, including him?

Goldenboko
06-30-2007, 01:29 PM

Same. I did a paint comic but I can't seem to send it. Obviously you can't send it as an attachment by PM.:(

I want you two to attach yours to your posts okay?

Psychotic's performance is cheating! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: Flash animation is too cool. :(

Question! Is TTR counted as one of the two eliminated? Or will three people go, including him?

No, dropping out does not count as elimination.

James Leopold
06-30-2007, 03:42 PM

Edit: done but its a bit fuzzy i had to do it on jpeg:(

yes I thought you were perfect for an insane evil badguy :D

Takara
06-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Man, we have no chance against Psychotic's entry. It has a walrus with a lightsaber! :o

Laddy
07-01-2007, 02:17 AM
I gotta pull out, I'm going on a cruise tomorrow with my family for a week. :( Sorry, good luck, though.

Jessweeee♪
07-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Awwws....why is everyone going byebye?

Arc_Master_14
07-01-2007, 07:29 AM
here ya go Boko and im AM going to Hawaii but most of the time I will have computer acess look at my cousins comp ill be using lol http://www.hawaiianarts.com/oddahstuffs/futurescreeners.jpg

The little dude in orange is me in 2000 lol and the dudes are my cousins and the girl is my sis

Goldenboko
07-01-2007, 03:06 PM
here ya go Boko and im AM going to Hawaii but most of the time I will have computer acess look at my cousins comp ill be using lol http://www.hawaiianarts.com/oddahstuffs/futurescreeners.jpg

The little dude in orange is me in 2000 lol and the dudes are my cousins and the girl is my sis

Is this MS Paint or Photoshop? (The performance I mean)

Arc_Master_14
07-01-2007, 08:10 PM
photoshop

loben
07-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Look out, here comes procrastination in MS-Paint form!

Goldenboko
07-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Update, I just got Lekana's I think I might have one or two more coming tonight, sadly the rest will be disqualified, because I doubt I'm getting it from them.

Freya
07-02-2007, 02:15 AM
Tehee, I almost forgot about it.

yanis
07-02-2007, 02:42 AM
I had a great idea, just didn't have the time...:(

Goldenboko
07-02-2007, 02:43 AM

You still have a few hours!

yanis
07-02-2007, 02:45 AM

I don't have hours, it's almost 5 am!

Goldenboko
07-02-2007, 02:46 AM

I don't have hours, it's almost 5 am!

Oh well where I am its 9:45PM and I'm giving everyone until 12:00AM where I am, so based off that you have 2h and 14m

Freya
07-02-2007, 02:46 AM
I wanted to upload the event thing that replays all the work over time but nothing supports that type of file.

Tavrobel
07-02-2007, 02:55 AM
I wanted to upload the event thing that replays all the work over time but nothing supports that type of file.

More like none of those files support YOU.

I wonder why I haven't posted in here. Maybe the Ladder Reset has tampered with my mind.

Goldenboko
07-02-2007, 02:56 AM

More like none of those files support YOU.

I wonder why I haven't posted in here. Maybe the Ladder Reset has tampered with my mind.

Yes normally you'd be spamming your spammy spam, spam.

Tavrobel
07-02-2007, 02:57 AM

m0ar liek spammy spam evil amirite

I wonder if this is going to degrade into a singing contest.

Goldenboko
07-02-2007, 02:59 AM

m0ar liek spammy spam evil amirite

I wonder if this is going to degrade into a singing contest.

Hasn't been any singing so far ;p

Singing will never be the only option because not everyone has audio recorders.

Goldenboko
07-02-2007, 03:50 AM
Apparently The Fonz has also dropped out. :(

Scratch that, now he says he's entering.

Fonzie
07-02-2007, 04:04 AM
Or am I?!?!

My hands bleeding.

Takara
07-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Heh, figures the site was inaccessible due to (I assume) the server upgrade before I could submit my entry before 11:59 pm last night. I guess it means that I'm out, but I'm going to post my entry anyway.

Hand drawn, and coloured in Photoshop (http://abyrae.com/images/misc/eoff1.jpg)

Dynast-Kid
07-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Heh, figures the site was inaccessible due to (I assume) the server upgrade before I could submit my entry before 11:59 pm last night. I guess it means that I'm out, but I'm going to post my entry anyway.

Hand drawn, and coloured in Photoshop (http://abyrae.com/images/misc/eoff1.jpg)

Hahaha, your's is good!

I'm in the same boat as you. I was uanble to send my entry in time due to the server upgrade thing. I don't think that a site-wide restriction should render us disqualified though...*Looks at Boko*

I already sent mine in, but I guess I might go ahead and do what Takara did, just in case we're disqualified!xD lol hand drawn

Page 1 (http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/EoFFIdolEntry1Page1-1.jpg)
Page 2 (http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/EoFFIdolEntry1Page2.jpg)
Page 3 (http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/EoFFIdolEntry1Page3-1.jpg)

I wish I would have had time to clean up my entry!xD

Goldenboko
07-02-2007, 08:05 PM
I will not be disqualifying either of you two, and I will be finishing the performance page and announcing voting has started once I get this crazy index page problem over.

Jessweeee♪
07-02-2007, 08:59 PM
OMG I LOLED SO HARD AT Dynast-Kid's XDDDD

Boko and Eileen, sitting in a tree...

I can't see loben's btw o_o

Goldenboko
07-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Voting for Round 1 has begun!

Thats right, I will not accept any tasks for round one.

Let me start by congratulating everyone who entered in some kind of work, that means you are already gurenteed not to be last. I see some real talent among these works, and I thank you all for being so cooperative, and helpful thus far.

With that said sadly, two must go.

-=The Rulez of the Votingz=-
The rules of Voting are simple for this round.

All votes will be PMed to Goldenboko
Votes will contain the following: 2 votes on members that will be eliminated, AND your favorite performance
All non-participants may vote, all disqualified members may vote, all members that dropped out may vote, and participants may vote.
The vote due date will be set at a later time.
No favoriting yourself

Good luck to all! And begin your voting!

Takara
07-02-2007, 11:18 PM

I can't see loben's, Arc_Master's, and demondude's either. It looks like the attachments were lost during the server upgrade. :eek:

Goldenboko
07-03-2007, 12:51 AM

I can't see loben's, Arc_Master's, and demondude's either. It looks like the attachments were lost during the server upgrade. :eek:

Odd. I'll get on fixing that right away.

Peegee
07-03-2007, 01:57 AM
Yay!

Leen-Leen
07-03-2007, 05:16 AM
Um, maybe I'm just blind, but when are votes due, dan-dan?

EDIT: oh my goodness gracious, dynast. xD

Goldenboko
07-03-2007, 05:59 AM
The vote due date will be set at a later time.

Good luck to all! And begin your voting!

Um, maybe I'm just blind, but when are votes due, dan-dan?

EDIT: oh my goodness gracious, dynast. xD

As you can see, not decided yet.

Yes Dynast just loves embarrassing us. xd

Leen-Leen
07-03-2007, 06:18 AM
As I saidddd. I'm blindddd.

Jessweeee♪
07-03-2007, 07:54 AM
...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

Dr. Acula
07-03-2007, 08:23 AM
Sorry I couldn't get mine in on time.:( Guess I'm disqualified. Oh well, mine wasn't very good anyway.

Jessweeee♪
07-03-2007, 07:36 PM
...first comes love, then comes marriage...

Peegee
07-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Then comes pg in a baby carria....

PG: AHHHHHHH
*** PG flees

Goldenboko
07-04-2007, 04:48 AM
It seems all attachments are down at the moment, so you all will have to wait before you can see a few of them.

With that said, EoFF Idol is going to be down for a while, because I am going away next Friday, and I don't think I'll be able to organize this, I will try, but I am unsure if I will be receiving internet. With that said, try to have your votes in by next Saturday, because I believe I may be able to get enough time on a computer on Sunday, or Monday, to post results, and set up the next challenge.

There also seems to be confusion in the Votes I have received. You MUST choose to eliminate two members and you MUST choose a favorite, you are not allowed one without the other.

Some people also have said they don't wish to search throughout the entire thread to find the entries... those people have to read more carefully, as there is a link on the FIRST POST, to the performance page. Which includes ALL OF THE ENTRIES.

Lastly I don't mind if you spam the thread... BUT, thats only if you've voted all ready. Voting is your key to access if you haven't voted yet, DON'T POST HERE!

...That is all.

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2007, 06:16 AM
OHMYGOSH Did no one vote??? Is that why no one's posted here for days???

Goldenboko
07-09-2007, 06:25 AM
OHMYGOSH Did no one vote??? Is that why no one's posted here for days???
I only have 3 votes... this is pretty pathetic!

At the very least I expected the participants to vote!

Come on people!

PS- So far it looks like you'll have until at least Sunday.

Peegee
07-10-2007, 03:41 AM
The only good thing about not voting is that those of us who do vote will control the victory!

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 03:42 AM
The only good thing about not voting is that those of us who do vote will control the victory!

5 votes, slightly better....

BUT STILL VERY LACKING! Come on, at least the contestants can vote come on people!

Jessweeee♪
07-10-2007, 03:43 AM
I would, but I know mine sucked so bad that if I did, I'd just save my own ass instead of voting fairly :p

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 03:44 AM
I would, but I know mine sucked so bad that if I did, I'd just save my own ass instead of voting fairly :p

Just vote Jessweee!

Leen-Leen
07-10-2007, 04:53 AM
xD VOTE VOTE VOTEEEEE!! We gotta keep this going!

Jessweeee♪
07-10-2007, 04:56 AM
I voted. Dynast-Kid's was my favorite :spin:

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 04:57 AM

Thats just because you like the idea of me and Leen-Leen as... well... you know.

Cookie
07-10-2007, 05:00 AM
Firstly, am I allowed to vote if I'm not actually playing? Secondly, what am I supposed to be voting for? (A direct link to the page would help, I'm not going through 12 pages.) Finally, give me a good reason why I should participate in the saving of your thread, Mr. Boco.

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 05:01 AM
The performance page is linked right on the first post, along with the rulez of the voting, linked right to the first vote.

And everyone may vote!

Cookie
07-10-2007, 05:02 AM
You have failed to comply. However, I will vote. Later. When I'm not tired/can be bothered.

Leen-Leen
07-10-2007, 05:10 AM

Thats just because you like the idea of me and Leen-Leen as... well... you know.

. . . . . . Oh my goodness gracious. xD

Jessweeee♪
07-10-2007, 05:14 AM

It would be the cutest thing ever :kaobeg2:

...but I went to look at it again, and only the first page works T~T

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 05:15 AM

It would be the cutest thing ever :kaobeg2:

...but I went to look at it again, and only the first page works T~T
I'd PM Dynast about it but he's been inactive for a week.

Leen-Leen
07-10-2007, 05:29 AM
All three pages work in Dynast's post ... for me, anyways.

Psychotic
07-10-2007, 05:38 AM
GoldenBoko + innocentenshi7 + Jessweeee♪ + Dynast-Kid = 4 way relationship. :love: SO CUTE!!!

Also yeah all three of Dynast's pages work for me. Maybe Photobucket was having problems when you two first viewed them. Hit F5.

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 05:39 AM
Well I actually didn't test it so it must just be Jess's.

Jessweeee♪
07-10-2007, 08:32 AM
What happens is I can see page one fine, but the other two take me to the home page o_o

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 03:03 PM
What happens is I can see page one fine, but the other two take me to the home page o_o

Hmm now I appear to be having that problem -_-

Psychotic
07-10-2007, 05:18 PM
*sigh*, 'chotic to the rescue once again.

I don't know why the bottom of page #2 is grey, it was like that on his photobucket so whatever.

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 05:44 PM
*sigh*, 'chotic to the rescue once again.

I don't know why the bottom of page #2 is grey, it was like that on his photobucket so whatever.

:thumb: I'll add it to the performance post for people who can't see it.

Jessweeee♪
07-10-2007, 07:46 PM
n.n

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 05:48 AM
LoL, why is everyone talking about my entry!?xD Agrias's is where it's at!

Goldenboko
07-13-2007, 12:40 AM
This is pathetic guys, I only have 5 votes!

Jessweeee♪
07-13-2007, 01:57 AM
:cry:

Goldenboko
07-13-2007, 01:58 AM
Don't just put a cry smiley PM friends to vote!

demondude
07-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Come on people i havent got forever to lose:mog:

Goldenboko
07-17-2007, 05:03 AM
Alright I'm not waiting for anymore votes.

Let me start by thanking the voters...

Voters
demondude55
Dynast-Kid
Goldenboko
innocentenshi7
Lekana
Psychotic
RedXIII13
Rocket Edge
Takara
Jessweeee♪

Next here's the results!

Entrants______________Favorited Votes________________Elimination Votes
Psychotic________________3_______________________________0

Agrias_____________________2_____________________________0

Dynast-Kid________________2_______________________________0

I Took the Red Pill__________1_______________________________0

Agent Proto________________1_____________________________1

Lekana___________________1_______________________________1

Firo Volondé______________0________________________________0

Innocentenshi7____________0_______________________________0

Takara__________________0_______________________________0

James Leopold_____________0_______________________________1

Jessweeee♪_______________0_______________________________1

Arc_Master_14_____________0______________________________1

demondude55______________0______________________________4

loben____________________0_______________________________4

Pureghetto_______________0_______________________________5

Pureghetto are Eliminated!

You must now vote for either loben or demondude55 to advance! You have until Friday!

Details on the importance of favorite votes and on the next round will be explained after the results of the face off!

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2007, 05:22 AM
Holy Karp!
I'm still here??
I'm the only one who gave my preformance a bad vote?

Fonzie
07-17-2007, 05:34 AM
My contacts are very dry.

loben
07-17-2007, 07:02 AM
Ah dang it.....

Psychotic
07-17-2007, 05:21 PM
I think you messed up the vote tally, Boko. *PMs* ^_^

Also, booya.

Goldenboko
07-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Whoops, it doesn't change the outcome of the eliminations but it does change next round so
*fixes*

demondude
07-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Wow I only narrowly got through I better do better next round. :eek:

Glad I got through though. :)

Goldenboko
07-17-2007, 08:05 PM
We have a slight problem...

demondude55 and loben are now tied for second to last!

This means we need to have a quick face off between the two! We need votes,

demondude55 v. loben

Vote for who you want to advance to the next round, the one with the most votes advances!

demondude
07-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Damn I thought I was safe then. :(

Peegee
07-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Yay! I have a vacation next week so I will be gone for two weeks anyway.

See ya later suckers!

<3

edit: oh I know I voted, but my votes are not reflected above. It doesn't matter though.

Takara
07-18-2007, 02:44 AM
Bwhahaha! I didn't receive any vote. Since it's only the first round, I'll consider that to be good.

Limabean
07-18-2007, 06:06 AM
can i join?

Freya
07-18-2007, 06:07 AM
I'm loved and hated.

loben
07-18-2007, 07:37 AM
sucks to be demondude!

SUCKS TO BE ME!!!!

Goldenboko
07-18-2007, 02:56 PM
can i join?

Nope sign ups have been over and the first round is almost over. You can vote though.... please...

Edit: Plus your banned xD

demondude
07-22-2007, 03:40 PM
This is taking to long. :cry:

I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF VICTORY I SHALL NOT BE DEPRIVED OF MY TIME!

Jessweeee♪
07-22-2007, 05:47 PM
TASK TWO!

demondude
07-22-2007, 08:02 PM
It says results are up but I'm still hanging. :cry:

Laddy
07-22-2007, 09:36 PM
For every vote I literally out of the hat when I can't decide.

Goldenboko
07-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Sorry for the hold up guys. I haven't had internet for the past few days.

Anyway...

The results

demondude55 4
loben 1

Voters
Psychotic
Takara
tan
RedXIII13
Jessweeee♪

Task two will be posted once demondude55 confirms he knows he's moving on. :tongue:

Jessweeee♪
07-25-2007, 05:38 AM
Sorry lobes T~T

demondude
07-25-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm back baby. :cool:

And i'm ready for the next round.

Jessweeee♪
07-25-2007, 09:26 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :bounce: :bounce:

Leen-Leen
07-26-2007, 02:18 AM
Wohoooo~!! xD

Too bad, loben! It's probably gonna get harder from now on, anyways! ><

Jessweeee♪
07-26-2007, 04:28 AM
I'm still shocked that people preferred mine over demondude's o_o

demondude
07-26-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm still shocked that people preferred mine over demondude's o_o

Mine wasn't very good though I was tired when I made it so the story was rubbish.

And I really liked yours. ;)

Jessweeee♪
07-26-2007, 07:13 PM
Awww thanks n.n

Goldenboko
07-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Can a mod please change this title to "EoFF Idol- Task 2 is up and runnin'"?

Alright Task 2 is ready!

Now that I've tortured you all with art, I'm going to do something far meaner, and far, far, worse. Writing. Thats right for task two you need to write.

Teh Rulez

You need to write a Short Story. Now since its a short story it can't be longer then 1 page, or shorter then 75 words.
Your story must contain at least 2 EoFF members (not including yourself), 1 must be different then from your skit. But you can have as many members as you want.
Your story must end with the line "And thats how I found out about EoFF."
The story can be in multible forms, Short Story, Play Script, etc.
There is no due date yet. Yo will probably have a longer time if only because of the amount of people that will be eliminated.

Now time to explain what favoriting from last round was so important. This round is going to be a big eliminator, unlike the last one. By the time this is over the # of particpants will be cut in half...

Teh Rulez of Voting

You will vote for one person for each VS.
Who VS. who will be decided from last round. With the people with the most favorited and least elimination votes VS the people with the least favorited and most elimination votes.
You don't want to vote in all of the VS. you don't have to. But you must vote in at least 4 for the vote to count. (The more you vote for the nicer the competition will run as well)

The VS...

1. Psychotic VS. Dynast-Kid VS. Firo Volondé*

2. Agrias VS. Arc_Master_14

3. I Took the Red Pill VS. James Leopold

4. Agent Proto VS. Takara

5. Lekana VS. Innocentenshi7

*1 has 3 contestants because we had an extra, so I put the Top Vs. The Bottom Vs. the Middle.

demondude
07-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Ah man I get put up against psychotic and firo because I came last. XD

I better pull something pretty good if i'm gonna get through. :)

It's kinda annoying though Loben should have survived so then we would have even matches.

Jessweeee♪
07-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Sorry Boko, but I'm gonna have to drop out :p

I look forward to reading everyone else's entries!

Goldenboko
07-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Sorry Boko, but I'm gonna have to drop out :p

I look forward to reading everyone else's entries!

B-B-But why?

Agent Proto
07-26-2007, 10:40 PM
I might as well drop out, but I'll wait to see how things go. The way things are going, this is going to be one hell of a long competition. You're just about finished with the first round, and you eliminated one contestant (so far, at least). If things go the way as it is, I kinda expect this to be finished by the end of the year if it does eventually end. But then again, what do I know how things are going. Just giving my opinion and view on things. Hopefully things will pick up.

Anyway, I'm not going to drop out right away as I might turn something in for the next round, but if I don't, consider me officially dropped out. I would hate to see this competition end up a failure.

Goldenboko
07-26-2007, 10:42 PM
I might as well drop out, but I'll wait to see how things go. The way things are going, this is going to be one hell of a long competition. You're just about finished with the first round, and you eliminated one contestant (so far, at least). If things go the way as it is, I kinda expect this to be finished by the end of the year if it does eventually end. But then again, what do I know how things are going. Just giving my opinion and view on things. Hopefully things will pick up.

Anyway, I'm not going to drop out right away as I might turn something in for the next round, but if I don't, consider me officially dropped out. I would hate to see this competition end up a failure.
2 Contestants actually, and thats not counting all who where disqualified. And if all work out right this round will eliminate 6 or 7. The first round was mainly organizing and seeing who I can count not to hand in any work.

Psychotic
07-26-2007, 11:05 PM
This is great news! If everyone but me quits, I will be the winner!

Goldenboko
07-26-2007, 11:06 PM
This is great news! If everyone but me quits, I will be the winner!

Psy can ya change the name for me plz kthxbai.

loben
07-27-2007, 08:57 AM
2 Contestants actually, and thats not counting all who where disqualified. And if all work out right this round will eliminate 6 or 7. The first round was mainly organizing and seeing who I can count not to hand in any work.
I almost didn't had in work. thats probably why I lost. Hey look I got a shiny in my sig!

Arc_Master_14
07-27-2007, 09:03 AM
MUSH BRAIN CRAP! ugh this is gonna be a major procrastination problem

demondude
07-27-2007, 09:32 AM
I may have to drop out because I'm going on holiday next week it depends on the timing of round 3.

Plus seeing how people have dropped out can I be moved into a fairer set now because there must be openings.

Jessweeee♪
07-27-2007, 07:44 PM
o_o

OMG everyone's quitting T~T

Goldenboko
07-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Aw come on dun quit on me Jess :(

Jessweeee♪
07-27-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry, Boko :kaobeg2:

demondude
07-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Sorry Boko but I'm gonna have to confirm that I'm dropping out Because I have a lengthy holiday next week. :(

Hope the competition fares well though.

Leen-Leen
07-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Noooo~ Don't drop out! Then we ... really don't have a competition! xD

Though I have to say, this writing thing is gonna be hard. ><