PDA

View Full Version : World Transfer

Miriel
06-21-2007, 09:11 AM
Square has officially opened up the option to transfer characters from one world (server) to another.

What is a World Transfer?

The World Transfer service is a new FINAL FANTASY XI feature that allows you to transfer your characters, including all their equipment, items, job levels, and skills, from their current World to another of your choosing. Now you can enjoy the FINAL FANTASY XI experience in any open World!

You may access the World Transfer service from the following location:

PlayOnline Viewer Service & Support top page
-> Membership -> Purchase Optional Services

World Transfer Fees

A single World Transfer incurs a fee of $25.00.
With the purchase of a World Transfer, you may simultaneously transfer any and all FINAL FANTASY XI characters (up to 16) associated with the same PlayOnline ID to the Worlds of your choice.

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site (http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/intro/optional/wd_transfer01.html)

So, who's gonna transfer over to Pandemonium? :greenie:

Mirage
06-21-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm not sure where to transfer <,<

Germ Hamee
06-21-2007, 10:26 AM
I don't think I know anybody well enough on other servers to merit spending 25 dollars... >.> It's nice to know the option is finally in place, though.

Bomber
06-21-2007, 08:04 PM
There was talk at one point of having all EoFFers transfer to one world together. Is that still happening, or has that idea fallen apart?

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-21-2007, 08:24 PM
I haven't had my content ID long enough to even consider that, plus its been two weeks since I had a chance to play. x-x

Miriel
06-21-2007, 09:00 PM
There was talk at one point of having all EoFFers transfer to one world together. Is that still happening, or has that idea fallen apart?

I think we'd all like to be on the same server, but we're all reluctant to give up our respective friends and linkshells to go to a completely new server.

I'd love to play with more EoFFers but Del Murder and I have a great linkshell on our server and I'd really hate to leave that group of people.

nozkits
06-21-2007, 09:06 PM

I think we'd all like to be on the same server, but we're all reluctant to give up our respective friends and linkshells to go to a completely new server.

I'd love to play with more EoFFers but Del Murder and I have a great linkshell on our server and I'd really hate to leave that group of people.
I'm use to leaving things behind. So when do we do this? Sure it took 2 long and painful years to get connected and have friends that can help me out, but I would love to struggle through again in a new server :D

Miriel
06-21-2007, 09:12 PM
The trick is to get all your friends to transfer WITH you. :D

Bomber
06-22-2007, 06:10 AM
Well, I wouldn't mind switching servers. I'm not really getting any support from my current linkshell, and...well...let's just say I have no friends... :cry:

Markus. D
06-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Blimey... rather pricey x_x;

Mirage
06-22-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm fine with transferring my characters, but I just don't know where. I have friends on at least 3 servers that I'd like to play with.

Crossblades
06-22-2007, 03:03 PM
I'm thinking of switching servers myself. I need to go somewhere where Dragoons aren't neglected of party invites

=(

Mirage
06-22-2007, 03:10 PM
I just suggest that everyone who plan on switching servers don't do it just anytime, but wait to see where everyone else is switching to.

Crossblades
06-22-2007, 03:36 PM
I just suggest that everyone who plan on switching servers don't do it just anytime, but wait to see where everyone else is switching to.

That's a good idea. Is there a particular server that people want to go to?

Mirage
06-22-2007, 03:55 PM
I want to go to the server with the highest amount of cool people.

Crossblades
06-22-2007, 03:59 PM
I want to go to the server with the highest amount of cool people.

Get back to me when you find that server:)

Bomber
06-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Let's put it to a vote...

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xi-online/106576-world-do-you-want-switch-stay.html