PDA

View Full Version : Camping!

Brennan
06-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Did everyone on EoFF go camping somewhere?
Did anything that happened on that trip was entertaining?

Yeah, sure it did.

Discuss.

James Leopold
06-21-2007, 02:56 PM
yeah ive been camping. It was a 3 day expedition, very tiring and fun. Anything entertaining? Well it wasn't very entetaining but it was memorable...on the third day we walked for about 10 miles and nearly everywhere we went there was something dead. Not very nice I know. Dead cow by the side of the road, dead sheep under the sty we were going to climb and dead blackbird face down in a field.
So it was naturally quite fun....ahem

Namelessfengir
06-21-2007, 03:14 PM
yes we all went camping that's why the site was down. it was a huge kegger. we all got lose and carried away so we forgot what we were saying anyway.

loinharte
06-21-2007, 07:23 PM
yeah ive been camping went to lake erie with a friend for four days. wow the beach was loaded with hotties. there were entertaining parts of that camping trip. I aint going to say cause id get booted from this site.

Dreddz
06-21-2007, 07:26 PM
I went once and it was not fun.

scrumpleberry
06-21-2007, 07:27 PM
Went once, was fun, nothing interesting happened.

Nominus Experse
06-21-2007, 07:46 PM
I was unable to bring my computer with me.

Camping is not enjoyable.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Achill Island. It rained and rained and rained... :(

Miriel
06-21-2007, 09:18 PM
I used to go camping almost every summer at this place in SoCal called Camp Woodchuck. But the last time we were there, little white ash started falling from the sky and we look over the hill and see huge flames coming toward us. The fire people told us to get the hell outta there and then Camp Woodchuck became Camp Burnchuck and we never went back. I miss that place.

I'd love to go camping again, it's been too long.

Meat Puppet
06-21-2007, 09:41 PM
I’ve only been to a couple of school camps and a Christian camp (wasn’t my idea, and I ran away anyway). I have also spent a few nights here & there at Kai Iwi lakes, and they all required a tent, so I guess that was kind of camping.
Oh, and there was this one time that one of my friends, one of his friends, and myself spent the day in the woods behind his house, building a hut out of sticks and leaves and mud and :skull::skull::skull::skull:. We tried to sleep in it until about 3AM, but realized that it was more fun building it than sleeping in it.

Sergeant Hartman
06-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Those plastics crates outside shops are worth a steal, good for getting the fire going.

Lynx
06-21-2007, 10:43 PM
yup go camping all the time. made a nice campsite in the woods. only interesting things that happen is we all normally drink and get hammeredn and thats always interesting.