PDA

View Full Version : Awesome

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Lemons (http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=fcb1cb6c-5210-4294-8c97-6cf1ac0fa2aa&f=imbot_us_default&fg=rss)

Discuss lemons. Or the video, or when you were first introduced to lemons. Whatever works.

demondude
06-21-2007, 05:01 PM
I'm more awesome.

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 05:01 PM
No, you are not, nothing is more awesome than what awaits you on the other side of that link.

Sweet Beloved
06-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh so random.
lmao
Nice.
x]

Flying Mullet
06-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Wow, that kid's persistent.

Although the parenting side of me is thinking, "Ugh, don't let him drag that lemon across the table and put it in his mouth..."

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 05:16 PM
I kept thinking that too, and I'm not a parent. He stared at it for at least a minute and then he put it back in his mouth like he had never seen or tasted it before. xD

Bunny
06-21-2007, 06:18 PM
This video is no longer avaiable.

Edit: I remember the first time I was introduced to the lemon. It was 1957, back in 'Nam. I was fighting a trio of Naminites, that's what we called them back in the day because we weren't a racist bunch. I had my bff with me at the time, Major Colonel Officer 1st Class Jimmy Saint James, and another guy who was rather new, Chief Petty Ensign Third Class Juan Villaga Burritoes. We were down to the bare butts, no more ammo, no back up comin'. Just us and them. We were running low on food and could tell that our friends on the other side were under the same circumstances. After letting go the last few bullets that were left in our guns, we started throwing dirt and mud at each other, dunno what we thought would happen. Maybe they were germophobes or something. Juan threw a large chunk of dirt and saw something underneath it. I'd never seen something so... yellow. Or green, I was colorblind at the time. Anyway, I asked him what he was and he told me, he said "Sir Bunny Sir! Don't you know what a lemon is?" and I looked at him and in my calmest but meanest voice said "SON! I Didn't grow up with no money! We walked to school barefoot in the snow both ways up hill without pants. Lemon? WHAT IS A LEMON!" "Sir it is a fruit sir!" he said, scared out of his mind, thinking I was gonna wipe him. "Well godsakes son, cut that bugger in half and lets have a slice!" "Sir, why not give it to the enemy" he said in that sly voice that made me melt like warm butter. I quizzed him on this quizzically "Now why the hell would we do that", I says. "I can rig it up and it go boom!". Textbook Juan, I tell ya, always thinkin' about booms and bams. Anyway, he did that and we won the war. That's how 'Nam ended. A lemon. Never touched one since.

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 06:35 PM
But I just watched it D:

Bunny
06-21-2007, 06:52 PM
WELL I CAN'T OKAY? LORD IT OVER ME WHY DON'T YOU

why do you hate me?!

CimminyCricket
06-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Do you have the correct flash installed?

scrumpleberry
06-21-2007, 07:28 PM
I eat the lemons you get in drinks.

Lemon Demon is good :).

Laddy
06-21-2007, 08:46 PM
The baby must learn a well-known fact...

In a lemon, both sides are an abyss of yuck.

Værn
06-21-2007, 08:50 PM
I don't remember the first time I ever had a lemon, but they're awesome.

Tallulah
06-21-2007, 08:56 PM
I am told, that the first time I had a lemon, I ate it the way normal people eat oranges... Apparently I hadn't been introduced to sweet foods as yet. Sometimes I wish it had stayed that way... I would be 3 stone lighter... :( *guzzles more bargain jelly beans :p*

I still eat the lemon slices you get in drinks, if I am drunk enough.

Fonzie
06-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Lemonparty. ;)

:barf:

Odaisé Gaelach
06-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Everyone knows awesomesauce is made from lemons.

Garnie
06-21-2007, 10:55 PM
kid: ooooooooh a lemon! *pops in mouth* :barf: yuck!:barf: awwwww!:(
......and so on......