PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the LV112233 Challenge!

GOD GUNDAM
06-21-2007, 06:43 PM
1.How is it possible to beat elite marks while your team is at such a low level, I mean how can you do decent amount of damage from a team of full of lv.1,2,& 3 on monsters that are in the lv.70-80 range?

2.About how long does it take to finish the storyline with just a team full of lv.1,2,& 3?

3.Is it even worth the trouble to do the challenge?

lte
06-21-2007, 08:02 PM
The thing is that guns damage isn't based on levels, stats, or opponent defense. So a lv1 character can do just the same dmg with guns as lv99 character.
And if you want to see how to beat a certain mark or boss in 122333 game just try searching around YouTube, there's tons of videos

Shiva_
06-24-2007, 05:06 AM
1.How is it possible to beat elite marks while your team is at such a low level, I mean how can you do decent amount of damage from a team of full of lv.1,2,& 3 on monsters that are in the lv.70-80 range?
Guns, which are mainly used in this challenge, ignore defense and aren't based on your strength & levels as lte mentioned above.

2.About how long does it take to finish the storyline with just a team full of lv.1,2,& 3?
It took me a little over 60 hours (that's including some hunts and couple of optional espers).

3.Is it even worth the trouble to do the challenge?
I've personally been having a lot of fun with it so far eventhough there's been some frustrating moments.