PDA

View Full Version : AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Well, I haven't had any sleep for the past 24 hours. It's funny, cuz i've never stayed up this long before (Yeah, it's nothing compared to some of you guys's records), and i'm not really that tired. I'm actually in a perky kind of mood!:jess: Anyways, I CANNOT STOP singing "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston from the movie, The Bodyguard. I attribute it to my lack of sleep.

So EoFF, what strange things have you done due to the lack of sleep, coffee, sugar etc.?

DISCUSS!

Brennan
06-22-2007, 07:33 PM
One time, I didn't sleep for 2 days, and I was extreamly hyper!
One second, i was here, next i was there, ya I'm crazy

LunarWeaver
06-22-2007, 07:39 PM
You can tell I'm tired when I start having serious conversations about serious matters and start making sense. That's what's strange for me.

Pouring Rain
06-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Well, when I'm up for a while, I'll usually like, watch TV and be hyper and play video games all night.

Goldenboko
06-22-2007, 07:54 PM
One day I stayed up so late, it was like no sleep for 3 days, I started to think I was human. Boy that day was nuts for this Chocobo.

StarlightAngel
06-22-2007, 07:56 PM
When I'm sleep deprived, I become strangely hyper and start going crazy.

And then at some point or another, I'll usually just crash. If not, I might either calm down or continue being insane. It kinda depends.

Shiny
06-22-2007, 08:01 PM
Anyways, I CANNOT STOP singing "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston from the movie, The Bodyguard. I attribute it to my lack of sleep.

Proof of this is necessary.

I had Pepsi one time a couple of hours before bedtime and I never went to sleep that day. I ended up staying up saying completely incoherent stuff.

Namelessfengir
06-22-2007, 08:08 PM
ive stayed up three days and was fine usually i can stay up for two days no prob the only down side is trying to find something worth watching on tv
id do better on a planet that has a longer day because im up 20 hours before i even start to act tired.

im posting quicker because im at the libriary.... faster internet than home.

Zeldy
06-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Ive never had the energy to do anything after getting no sleep. I went to a rock club, got a bit drunk, went to a friends house and stayed up all night long talking, we didn't get a second of sleep. The next day we went to Manchester, and it was such a bad idea as we ended up almost falling asleep on the train :p

~*~Celes~*~
06-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Anyways, I CANNOT STOP singing "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston from the movie, The Bodyguard. I attribute it to my lack of sleep.

Yep, pics 'n video, or it didn't happen.

I've stayed up for 32 hours before. I was sick at the time as well, with the chills and a fever, couldn't eat anything. Usually when I'm sick, I don't stop sleeping, but for some reason, I was unable to sleep, so I was on the computer the whole time. I had woken up at 11 am one morning, didn't go to bed until 7 pm the next night.

I'm thinking of doing an all-nighter tonight, actually :jess: I haven't done one in too long :p

Bunny
06-22-2007, 08:17 PM
I once stayed up three days in a row playing Diablo 2.

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 08:36 PM

Sadly, I don't have any pictures on my computer that could fully portray my eye-scarring beauty. But, you can look at pictures of my older sister.

One of the few times she actually looks pretty...
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/Pictures706.jpg

Her true, diabolical form...
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/100_1153.jpg

Shiny
06-22-2007, 08:48 PM
...WHAT THE HELL. xD

No, we want a video!

scrumpleberry
06-22-2007, 08:51 PM
I just mumble random sentences, and people go "What?" and then I'm like "nevermind..."

oddler
06-22-2007, 08:57 PM
All-nighters were common in my youth. My generation would huddle 'round the cathode rays and attempt to out-pong each other on the Making of L:SSC disc until the sun attacked our weary pupils. We always spiralled into fits of uncontrollable laughter which came to be known as "geeking." :choc2:

Bunny
06-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha

What the hell, Dynast.

theundeadhero
06-22-2007, 09:51 PM
I was up for a few days in a row, and then while the moon was changing shapes at me I thought a bear was coming out of the woods to attack me and my friends.

Tavrobel
06-22-2007, 09:58 PM
I registered onto EoFF and played FFX-2. It was a terrible experience^5.

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 10:32 PM

i hav such a stranj voys annd lisssp lolz (http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/?action=view&current=LiekMoooovies001.flv)

EDITGA: I meant to sing like that!xD

Shlup
06-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Last time I did a no-sleep-athon I ended up at a tattoo parlor.

LunarWeaver
06-22-2007, 10:39 PM
That video was even gayer than when I look in the mirror.

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 10:42 PM
That video was even gayer than when I look in the mirror.

:laugh:

I have...a speech impediment, okay!xD

And I covered myself up so no one would know what I really look like...You guys might, stalk me or something, lol.

Wow, I must really love you guys if I willingly humiliate myself in front of the entire Internetz...

Shiny
06-22-2007, 10:45 PM
i hav such a stranj voys annd lisssp lolz (http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/al-bhed_kid0827/?action=view&current=LiekMoooovies001.flv)

OMG! That was pretty strange. I love it! Especially the spazzy part at 1:45. :chuckle:

You sound like and look like this guy André...

Psychotic
06-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I think I want my very own Dynast-Kid. They're better than Furbies, that's for sure.

Sergeant Hartman
06-22-2007, 10:57 PM

Pretty emotional :cry:

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 11:16 PM

OMG! That was pretty strange. I love it! Especially the spazzy part at 1:45. :chuckle:

You sound like and look like this guy André...

It was strange...But 28 hours without sleep can do thing s to you...strange things...

I think I want my very own Dynast-Kid. They're better than Furbies, that's for sure.

I'm much more fun than a Furbie! Plus, Furbies are an endangered species.:(

Pretty emotional :cry:

:cry:

I feel like I made a special connection with you HATMAN...You must be well experienced when it comes to Whitney Houston.

Jessweeee♪
06-22-2007, 11:17 PM
THAT WAS THE BEST THING ON THE INTERNET!

Dynast-Kid
06-22-2007, 11:19 PM
THAT WAS THE BEST THING ON THE INTERNET!

Thanks!

Now I demand a fanlisting and Internet meme dedicated to me, kthxbai.

DK
06-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Hahaha, what a legend. :love:

I think the craziest lack of sleep period I ever had was the new years weekend when I was younger and didn't sleep for the weekend and the only thing that sustained me was the alcohol. Needless to say I can't remember much of what happened, it was kind of blurry but it was fun.

Sergeant Hartman
06-22-2007, 11:49 PM
:cry:

I feel like I made a special connection with you HATMAN...You must be well experienced when it comes to Whitney Houston.
Well yeah, epic choice of song :hat:

Renmiri
06-23-2007, 02:47 AM
U are a cute young man Dynast! :D

Hambone
06-23-2007, 02:55 AM

What the smurf? I thought you were 13! You look...man...18?

*actually watches video* Go to sleep. -_-

Let's see...When I stay up all night I listen to J-Pop, listen to 80's music, play music, and play FF. I guess that's it. *reads post* Wow I'm boring. :(

*edits for the 3rd time* You are VERY brave.

grim07
06-23-2007, 04:26 AM
Well, I hardly ever stay up real real late, but when I do, Im either at a concert, or out somewhere. If Im at home, and its like...midnight, I crash. Especially if I have to work the next day.

Dynast-Kid
06-23-2007, 04:54 AM

*blush*

Well, gawrsh...

I probably look older because of my stupid little moustache thingy. I wanna shave it, but my mom won't let me...:rolleyes2

Goldenboko
06-23-2007, 04:55 AM

*blush*

Well, gawrsh...

I probably look older because of my stupid little moustache thingy. I wanna shave it, but my mom won't let me...:rolleyes2

Thats silly! Adolescent mustaches are meant to be shaved :nonono: what is she afraid you'll cut yourself with the razor and die? >_>

Dynast-Kid
06-23-2007, 05:11 AM

*blush*

Well, gawrsh...

Thats silly! Adolescent mustaches are meant to be shaved :nonono: what is she afraid you'll cut yourself with the razor and die? >_>

I dunno, probably!xD She thinks I look handsome with it or something.:rolleyes2 I don't like it! It bugs me, and detracts from my beautiful face!

Hambone
06-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Yeah seriously my brother forced me to shave mine...Bless him.

Cool Revolutionary
06-25-2007, 10:36 PM
i havent got a clue what people are on about when they say coffee, sugar etc keep them awake....or make them all hyper. doesnt have that effect on me. coffee just tastes great!
coffee must be made with milk. just thought id mention.

Peegee
06-25-2007, 10:41 PM
48-50 hours straight awake (spring break). I was playing video games incessantly until one day i started hearing people talk. People in my room.

People who weren't there.

I said 'screw this' and went to bed.

No.78
06-25-2007, 10:43 PM
When I'm sleep deprived I act the same as how I am drunk.

I also rock back and forth insanely, become extremely easy going/easily aggravated.