PDA

View Full Version : Wii need help

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-23-2007, 02:00 AM
so my parents say if i want a 360 or wii

i picked wii

should i buy one now, or should i wait for a newer version with less errors to come out? this is a huge decision

Araciel
06-23-2007, 02:15 AM
nintendo usually makes their products pretty well in the preliminary runs, so i'd say go for it...they also stand by their product.

Slothy
06-23-2007, 05:31 AM
This may sound crazy to some, but I'd say wait for now. Right now there are really only two so called must have titles, and both are Gamecube games. I'd wait for more worthwhile exclusives and hopefully a price drop. Sure it's cheap and all, but if there's little worth playing right now, then you might as well wait until it's either cheaper or has more good titles.

NINJA_Ryu
06-23-2007, 06:01 AM
Id say go ahead. Depends on your friends, but since 4 of my friends have 360s, its pretty saturated with the XBOX games round here. Meanwhile, im the only Wii master in my social life.

As cost wise, you are pretty secure in trustin the top games (like 8.5 an higher) and just renting the rest or borrowing them.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-23-2007, 03:42 PM
i also dont want another ps2/gamecube incident where like, i buy the console, then next week theres a sale where you can buy the console WITH 2 games or something

KentaRawr!
06-23-2007, 03:46 PM
If you're a big RPG fan, you may want to wait a bit. If you're a big Adventure game fan, you also may want to wait a bit. If you're a shooter fan, Red Steel really doesn't count, and you should probably wait a bit.

>_>... Yeah, unless this is your only chance for a Wii in some way, I'd wait a bit. Not many hard-core games are out at the current time, but there are a few more non-traditional ones. Most do seem like mini-game collections, though. However, I STRONGLY recommend WarioWare. It's teh awesomezauce.

Edit: Not to imply it's a bad system, of course. I've had quite a bit of fun with it. It's just that as a gamer, it doesn't appeal as much as other systems.

Raebus
06-23-2007, 03:47 PM
There'll always be something like that? For example, you buy an x-box 360 with one game and a few weeks later theirs another sale with 2 games or 3 games.

Rostum
06-24-2007, 01:41 AM
I'd get Xbox360 so that you can play Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey. :D

Then again, Wii has some fun games if you have real life friends that are interested in playing with you.