PDA

View Full Version : O_O;;

Jessweeee♪
06-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Well, yesterday was my bithday, and I got some helium balloons. You know how when you have them for awhile they deflate? That used to scare the crap out of me when I was little. For real reals! The semi-deflated balloon on my bedroom floor scared me so much I wouldn't go into my room and I'd cry at night when I had to go to bed with the thing in there. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone that I was afraid of a balloon ^-^;;

They still creep me out a little bit, but not as much.

Aaaaanywho, the topic is~

Do you have any weird phobias?

EDIT: TOO HAS TWO O's NOT ONE!

Cookie
06-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Well at christmas right, when I unwrap my presents the wrapping paper scares me so much! I mean, it's all crinkled and ripped like some deformed human being who could just jump up and grab me at any second. It haunts my dreams. My councillor tells me to just throw it away, but I fear I may anger it in some way. I keep it all in it's own special room, where it can rest in peace. That is my phobia.

grim07
06-23-2007, 01:33 PM
You know, Im also scared of balloons. Only real big ones, that are ready to pop. I cant stand it when they pop, and everytime Im near one, I feel like its gunna pop on me, and rip my arm off or something.

Garnie
06-23-2007, 01:34 PM
im only brave anougth to do this once!
i have a major fear of dolls.
all dolls apart from barbies! as long as its day!
i found this on the net and i will only be here once as it scares the crap outta me!

Sergeant Hartman
06-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Terrible fear of hats :/

Agent Proto
06-23-2007, 03:30 PM
You guys are afraid of balloons? XDDD

I'm only afraid of rollercoasters and other similar amusement park rides... especially the kind that drops. Especially since hearing about some girl losing her feet on the Superman Ride. :|

~*~Celes~*~
06-23-2007, 05:03 PM
im only brave anougth to do this once!
i have a major fear of dolls.
all dolls apart from barbies! as long as its day!
i found this on the net and i will only be here once as it scares the crap outta me!

WTF KIND OF DOLL IS THAT? D:

I have two main phobias. Bugs (mainly spiders) and tornadoes. If I see a bug that's big and hairy with ten billion legs and it's movin' around really fast, I get the heebie-jeebies and scream for my daddy to save me :eep:

If there's a tornado, I freak out like there's no tomorrow, I grab all my blankets and pillows off my bed, a few other possessions, run to the basement, crying the whole way. If one of my little brothers are dumb enough to stay upstairs, I scream at him to "GET DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!!" and they do as told because they know I'm having one of my freak-out sessions and I don't take no for an answer :eep: I think the reason behind this is because when I was 3, the movie "Twister" came out in theaters and my grandparents took me and my big brother to see it. I've been traumatised ever since. Even though I've seen it recently, realized how fake it looks, and laughed at the scene with the cow.

daggertrepe
06-23-2007, 05:58 PM
There was this one girl on Maury, I believe? Well anyway she was deathly scared of balloons, so you're not the only one!

I am DEATHLY afraid of flies. Just look at them!

They are so dirty and nasty and eeeewwwww

grim07
06-23-2007, 09:25 PM
You guys are afraid of balloons? XDDD

I'm only afraid of rollercoasters and other similar amusement park rides... especially the kind that drops. Especially since hearing about some girl losing her feet on the Superman Ride. :|

I heard about that. She was only 13, and it cut her leg off, below the knee cap, because a wire snapped. Just imagine if you were behind her! All that blood sprayin on you...

And I loved that ride too. But I aint ridin it no more.

Værn
06-23-2007, 11:58 PM
I've been afraid of mayonnaise since the great choking incident of '96. If anybody tries asking me to eat anything with mayonnaise on it now I totally freak out.

I'm also afraid of sunlight. Every time I go on a family vacation I get a horrible sunburn and I can barely move for 8-12 days after we get back. Fortunately I managed to weasel my way out of going to Florida this spring. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if I had some sort of skin cancer by now from all of my past sunburns; I can't even go to a local pool without getting burned.

Renmiri
06-24-2007, 02:08 AM
I am completely grossed out / scared by flying bugs like cockroaches or grasshoppers, cicadas, etc...

cloud21zidane16
06-24-2007, 02:54 AM
I heard about that. She was only 13, and it cut her leg off, below the knee cap, because a wire snapped. Just imagine if you were behind her! All that blood sprayin on you...

And I loved that ride too. But I aint ridin it no more.

LOL i laughed so much when i read this:p i could just imagine her in agony an youd be sittin there complaining about your clothes getting stained:D

hmm dont really have any phobias though:rolleyes2

JackNapier
06-24-2007, 03:32 AM
There was this one girl on Maury, I believe? Well anyway she was deathly scared of balloons, so you're not the only one!

I am DEATHLY afraid of flies. Just look at them!

They are so dirty and nasty and eeeewwwww

Yeah I saw that too! Wasn't there a girl who was scared of mustard too? There was a bunch of different weird things.

Leen-Leen
06-24-2007, 04:58 AM
Weird phobias? I don't know if I have any weird phobias, but I most likely do in some sort of fashion. I have the 'typical' ones I think, like being afraid of bugs like cockroaches or just ... big insects or something. Yeah.

darksword12
06-24-2007, 05:22 AM
I hate bees. Whenever I am in close proximity to one, I stand as still as possible until it goes away.

If I ever encounter a wasp, I'll probably just run like hell.

Jessweeee♪
06-24-2007, 06:40 AM
If there's a tornado, I freak out like there's no tomorrow, I grab all my blankets and pillows off my bed, a few other possessions, run to the basement, crying the whole way. If one of my little brothers are dumb enough to stay upstairs, I scream at him to "GET DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!!" and they do as told because they know I'm having one of my freak-out sessions and I don't take no for an answer :eep: I think the reason behind this is because when I was 3, the movie "Twister" came out in theaters and my grandparents took me and my big brother to see it. I've been traumatised ever since. Even though I've seen it recently, realized how fake it looks, and laughed at the scene with the cow.

I know what you mean :eep:

Around the time I was afraid of balloons I was afraid of tornadoes. Whenever there was a storm I'd sit in the living room and watch the Weather Channel non-stop. If the storm got really bad I'd get pretty hysterical...then I read about invisible tornadoes, and how it can be a totally nice day...and well, that was bad...
I'm not afraid like I was when I was seven, but when I'm asleep and it storms I wake up and find myself scared :P
...must be some weird subconcious thing...

I don't like rollercoasters either o_o

aquatius
06-24-2007, 07:57 AM
The music in O2 adverts really creeps me out.

Lachrymosa
06-24-2007, 11:57 AM
I have a ton of fears, but they're mostly common ones--the dark, heights, bugs, stuff like that. Although, my biggest phobia is bees. I stepped in a hive of yellowjackets once when I was younger, and ever since then, all I have to do is hear something buzzing around me and I totally spaz out and run around until I can get away from it.

Quindiana Jones
06-24-2007, 12:06 PM
I used to be afraid of waspy things because...well...they hurt like bastards when you're little. Then I realised they're only bugs. Still, I don't invite them round for sugary tea.

demondude
06-24-2007, 12:10 PM
when i'm asleep and my alarm goes off really loud sometimes i jump out of bed with my heart thumping:(

KentaRawr!
06-24-2007, 02:32 PM
You know what you should do with that balloon? Show it who's boss! Suck all its air out! Plus, you'll have a cool voice for a little bit. o.o

ReloadPsi
06-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Loud noises, especially church bells which is dead ironic because I love clocks. Ultimecia's clock at her castle is epic.

daggertrepe
06-24-2007, 03:56 PM
I'm afraid someone will break into my room and rape me. O_o

Bowser
06-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Staircases with really high ceilings scare the crap out of me. So do spiders. :(

Jessweeee♪
06-25-2007, 02:15 AM
They just look so weird when they're half-deflated....eeggghhh....

yunacy
06-25-2007, 02:25 AM
i'm afraid of mice and rats ust so gross

Hambone
06-25-2007, 07:37 AM

I'm sorry, THAT is funny.

I'm afraid of being in large groups of people. Like say a concert or at an amusement park. I'm very antisocial

Roto13
06-25-2007, 08:02 AM
I actually have a friend who gets creeped out buy semi-deflated balloons. I thought it was crazy.

Jessweeee♪
06-25-2007, 08:04 AM
They don't scare me as much anymore but I still don't touch them o_o

grim07
06-25-2007, 03:38 PM

I'm afraid of being in large groups of people. Like say a concert or at an amusement park. I'm very antisocial

Im sorry, I fail to see how someone breaking into your room and raping you is funny...

daggertrepe
06-25-2007, 03:49 PM

NO THAT is funny. I'm very very social :)

Discord
06-25-2007, 03:54 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/birthday.gif