PDA

View Full Version : WOOO! Yes!

Jessweeee♪
06-23-2007, 01:55 PM
I got FFIII and FFXII for Christmas six months ago. About a week after that, I was playing FFXII, and my brother was like, "Can I borrow your DS? and FFIII?" and I was lyke "No." So he says, "Then I'm taking the Playstation." (You see he was going to his friend's house for a couple of days and the PS2 is his for good behavior)
I was about an hour into FFIII and FFXII seemed more appealing at the time, so I was like "Fine. Don't lose it. And don't do that thing you do when you make the DS game shoot out of the DS, you'll lose it."

...he lost it in his friend's couch. It's still in there somewhere, we think, but they couldn't find it.

BUT!

I got a second copy for my birthday!!!!! YAAAAYNESS~

I can't play it yet, though, because I let my friend borrow it so he could play Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney. That game's so cool, I just had to spread the joy n.n

Tips for a new player?

f f freak
06-23-2007, 02:02 PM
At the start you should have somebody in the back with a bow and arrow and someone who uses healing items. Put two people in the front row and have them attack. Explore everywhere as you can find good items at the begining. There are some invisible passageways so check everywhere. When you get jobs I'd recommend:
Theif
White Mage
Warrior
Red Mage/Monk (Whichever you prefer)

Markus. D
06-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Play Monk with all characters at least for a little while.

They get lots of HP (Which transfers to other jobs)... It's not much to worry about... as either way you will need to grind.

Jessweeee♪
06-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks a bunch people n.n

I'm going to get another DS game today :D

(hopefully)

Hazzard
06-25-2007, 09:03 PM
I know exactly how you feel, I'm getting mine for my birthday in a week. The DS Lite, and my dad is buying FF3 with it as well, plus I'm getting VI Advance. So yah, lookin' forward to it.

smily face
07-22-2007, 05:27 AM
when you get to dragon peek and meet the boss run like hell