PDA

View Full Version : Kefka vs Kuja

The Crystal
06-23-2007, 09:02 PM
I was bored, so i created this thread.

Round One: Normal Kefka vs Normal Kuja

Round Two: Kefka in his most powerful form vs Kuja in his most powerful form.

Who wins?

PS: Lets forget game-mechanics(HP, MP, etc) and use only the story.

Elpizo
06-23-2007, 09:11 PM
In normal forms I honestly have no idea. They are both pretty powerful. Kefka killed all those Espers, but Kuja fought Bahamut and only had a tiny scratch on his forhead... I'm leaning to Kefka a bit.

But in ultimate forms Kuja definately. His Ultimate Ultima owns all, even the God of Magic.

NeoCracker
06-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Normal Kefka I believe would beat Normal Kuja, but this is assuming that summon powers are similar between the two, and Kefka took out loads without getting hurt. If not equivelent, then I can't be sure.

But In the strongest froms Kuja. Kefka can destroy towns on a whim. Kuja can destroy worlds.

JackNapier
06-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Is this really necessary? I mean this is so pointless because...Kefka would obviously cause massive pwnage.

Laddy
06-24-2007, 01:00 AM
So said the man with Kefka in his sig...Kefka, anyway.

cloud21zidane16
06-24-2007, 02:44 AM
Kefka would own kuja in normal form but in the most powerful form i think kuja would out power kefka to the death;)

JackNapier
06-24-2007, 03:16 AM
Well Kefka is obviously Jesus.

ReloadPsi
06-24-2007, 03:23 AM
Who would win? Bah. They'd take one look at each other and the "loser" would be the one who ends up taking the bottom role.

Firo Volondé
06-24-2007, 09:46 AM
Who would win? Bah. They'd take one look at each other and the "loser" would be the one who ends up taking the bottom role.

Win.

Anyway, I think that the argument "Kuja destroyed a planet" to justify Kuja winning Round 2 isn't sound, because Round 2 Kefka was limited by the storyline; there is only one planet, and destroying it would make him succeed, and the villain can never win. ;) He did beat the world to within an inch of its life, and we can safely assume he could've destroyed it completely. The only reason he didn't was because he had no desire to. That said, I still think Kuja would win Round 2, because Kefka can't really control all magic in the world, since then you wouldn't be able to use magic against him in the final battle of FFVI. And Kuja's Ultima is just too strong.

Vivisteiner
06-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Well Kefka is obviously Jesus.
Thats a given.

But Kuja is the holy spirit.

Anyway, I need to go play FFVI. But they'll make a remake soon, I bet.

Bolivar
06-25-2007, 12:15 AM
Kefka wasn't all that powerful until he started obtaining the espers, even then, he wasn't all that strong until he got to the statues. Kuja is a synthetic destroyer, i think he would wreck kefka.

I think trance kuja would also beat "god" kefka for already mentioned reasons. although i think his "power" to destroy worlds is overrated.

NeoCracker
06-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Its a perfectly legitamite argument. Kefka, storywise, showed his strongest at destroying towns on a whim. Same thing with Kuja, destroying worlds on a whim.