PDA

View Full Version : Continuation of my question thread

darksword12
06-24-2007, 06:29 AM
The archives have nothing of value. Are the first ever election and ciddie/EOFF awards threads still around somewhere? I need to see these.

I'm not stopping until I get answers!

Cookie
06-24-2007, 06:33 AM
Or 'til you get banned.

darksword12
06-24-2007, 06:35 AM
I do not wish to be part a part of a forum that bans people for seeking the truth.

ADDITION:

Okay, I found all the election info I needed, but I still don't know what the ciddies are.

Agrias
06-24-2007, 06:49 AM
The ciddies are over, make sure to be there next time they start up.

Leeza
06-24-2007, 07:34 AM
All the information that you seek is in the Archives. Just read them.

Jessweeee♪
06-24-2007, 07:59 AM
Check the Wiki too. If you can't find it in the archive, you can learn about it in the wiki.

How about I just tell you. That's what you want, right?

Ciddies are like the EoFF Oscars :D

We nominate members for a certain category (Like Best Member, Evilest Member, Best Signature, and some silly categories like Most Likely to be Hit By a Bus, Most Likely to be Driving the Bus) and then vote for the ones we think should win n.n

Now you know. I totally should have won nicest member :spin:

Værn
06-24-2007, 08:13 AM
I saw the Ciddies thread right after I signed up and right away I knew they were pretty much awards for being awesome. Alas, they were pretty much ending by the time I got here.
The Ciddies happen once every six months, right?

demondude
06-24-2007, 09:33 AM
I saw the Ciddies thread right after I signed up and right away I knew they were pretty much awards for being awesome. Alas, they were pretty much ending by the time I got here.
The Ciddies happen once every six months, right?

Yep

darksword12
06-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Check the Wiki too. If you can't find it in the archive, you can learn about it in the wiki.

How about I just tell you. That's what you want, right?

Ciddies are like the EoFF Oscars :D

We nominate members for a certain category (Like Best Member, Evilest Member, Best Signature, and some silly categories like Most Likely to be Hit By a Bus, Most Likely to be Driving the Bus) and then vote for the ones we think should win n.n

Now you know. I totally should have won nicest member :spin:

Thank you very much. Oh, and that info wasn't exactly in the archives.

Sorry if I seem obnoxious.

Quindiana Jones
06-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Seems like someone had their pie stolen.