PDA

View Full Version : I need help with KH

BardTard
06-24-2007, 09:13 AM
I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I think I'm supposed to go to Hollow Bastion (the journal said I was on my way there) but right now I can't go to any place I haven't already been to. The last world I locked was Neverland, and then Donald and Goofy said to go back to Traverse Town and talk to Cid about the ship. I got there and there was a scene with an old lady talking to Kairi, then Cid came back and said something about fixing the ship (can't remember what he said). I looked for what to do on like 10 different sites and they all said something different. One said I was supposed to go to Hollow Bastion, then Traverse Town, and then back to Hollow Bastion. One said to go to the "dark warp hole" but there's 4 warp holes, 2 are blue, and 2 are brown. I can't go to the brown ones and I can only go to one blue one, and that takes me to Halloween Town. I'm confused. And sorry if this doesn't make any sense, it's cus I'm confused and can't seem to figure out what to do. Can anybody tell me what I'm supposed to do?

Dragonface
06-24-2007, 12:22 PM
You have to fly 'Normal' to the warp hole path below Traverse Town.

BardTard
06-24-2007, 09:36 PM
But those warp holes are blocked. :( Only one works and that takes me to Halloween Town. The one that works is above Traverse Town.

Dragonface
06-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Oh...Try the warp hole next to Neverland.

BardTard
06-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Problem solved, I got there (I don't know how) and whooped Maleficent big time. Thanks for your help though!