PDA

View Full Version : I am an angry, hateful little man.

Quindiana Jones
06-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Srsly. There are far too many things that make me so angry I want to break things. It can't be healthy. Especially the fact that <s>their <----DUMBASS!!!!</s> they're mainly people.....If you hear of a psycho killer going by the name of Quin, then it's me. ;)

Does anything get you that mad? Is there anything that makes you so angry that you feel the need to kill the universe? Or are you one of those silly people who are total cucumbers?

TELL ME DAMNIT!

~*~Celes~*~
06-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Only time I get THAT angry, is when someone/something threatens the life/well-being of one of my loved ones. I feel the need to protect and I get a huge adrenaline rush to the point where if I don't do something, I become all achy.

Bunny
06-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Painfullly stupid people.

Oh dear god

NeoCracker
06-24-2007, 07:50 PM
In recent days I've been so angry and pissed its physically exhausted me.

kikimm
06-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Srsly. There are far too many things that make me so angry I want to break things. It can't be healthy. Especially the fact that their mainly people

I can totally sympathize. I don't really feel like thinking of things that make me angry, though...maybe just a few.

Not being able to fall asleep for hours
Waiting for things
Jerry Springer
Married with Children
Children in general
People telling me that I WILL have children when I'm older
Spiders
Mitch

:monster:

Shiny
06-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Okay. :)

Oops, I mean grr. :mad2:

Teachers who have no common sense
Police who racially profile
Loud and obnoxious people like Carlos Mencia and Ashton Kutcher

NeoCracker
06-24-2007, 08:13 PM
How can Married with Children make you angry? I love that show.

kikimm
06-24-2007, 08:15 PM
I just can't stand the humor in it. Whenever it's on and people are watching it I feel like I need to take a shower. It's the same with Jerry Springer. Or Full House. Or Home Improvement (is that what it's called? Tool Time, and all that?). Ugh.

No.78
06-24-2007, 09:12 PM
1. Digging yourself into a hole.
2. People who are senslessly prejudice
3. Religion
4. Stereotypical expectations
5. When people are overly masculine

LunarWeaver
06-24-2007, 09:16 PM
2. People who are senselessly prejudice
3. Religion

:grover:...

Anywho, I don't really think angry is the right word for me, just you know...Really bitter.

Bunny
06-24-2007, 09:32 PM
fun makes kikimm mad. she does not like fun.

Agrias
06-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Yea, stupid people. :D?

rubah
06-24-2007, 10:29 PM
flippancy and dumbness make me mad. especially when they're combined!

Namelessfengir
06-24-2007, 10:35 PM
cops who shoot sleeping people or people eating pears
dumbasses that don't know enough to at least go as fast as the speed limit if not more
and for the last and dont bitch at me for it movies about special ed kids
i don't know why
it just makes me want to taunt them whenever they encounter a problem in the movie

Meat Puppet
06-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Let’s see.

Loudmouth little fat girls that can’t stop shouting whatever is in their mind; trailer trash, stoner mothers who try to feign sophistication by eating panini and drinking chai latte; engine headed goons who seek pleasure by getting drunk/high/whatever, and then :skull::skull::skull::skull:ting the life out of people who sleep at 3AM (what kind of square is asleep at 3AM?!) by doing creepy things with their cars; old people; dogs that bark at me; dogs that :skull::skull::skull::skull: in public; dogs that smurf in public; those hardcore Christians; hardcore Atheists; morons; sports enthusiasts that are so hardcore that they have to turn every activity into some kind of makeshift variation of one (or more) of their favorite sports; Europeans; old people; slutty, blond, teenage girls who think that the ability to control a few drooling zombies with their reproductive organs means that they are prime slice of humanity; leaky faucets; bitch-ass little kids so desperate to be gangsta, that they are willing to go to extreme lengths to turn their otherwise fine community into a quasi-Compton (or whatever the gangsta mecha is... I don’t know anything about this kind of thing); gangstas; rockers; punks; rocking chairs; fat morons who take pride in hogging the sidewalk with their stupid strollers and retarded children, forcing me to risk my life by to get past them by walking on the road (or risking getting my shoes dirty by walking on grass—I would prefer the former); myself; “hot” girls; jackasses in cars who find such joy in screaming animal noises at the poor folk who choose to walk to work; homophobes; cancer; the Customer is Always Right; gays; fat, hoofed women, who think it is their duty to clop around and complain about everything that anyone is doing, even if what anyone is doing is not even wrong; Quin 'n' Tonic; racists; anti-racists; anti-anti-racists; the assholes in front of me in the shopping center checkout, who enjoy looking through my groceries and then taking a quick peek at my face; the :skull::skull::skull::skull: that hairdressers talk about; birds in nesting season or whatever, who like to beat the :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of people walking past; people who list “girls” several times under their interests; condescending mummies; god; people in cars who stare—in disgust—at people waiting to cross at a red light (as if it is some kind of crime); people who make me jealous, and the things they do; intellectuals; the semicolon; getting my :skull::skull::skull::skull: wrecked

There is more, but I have to go to work now.

Agrias
06-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Let’s see.

Loudmouth little fat girls that can’t stop shouting whatever is in their mind; trailer trash, stoner mothers who try to feign sophistication by eating panini and drinking chai latte; engine headed goons who seek pleasure by getting drunk/high/whatever, and then :skull::skull::skull::skull:ting the life out of people who sleep at 3AM (what kind of square is asleep at 3AM?!) by doing creepy things with their cars; old people; dogs that bark at me; dogs that :skull::skull::skull::skull: in public; dogs that smurf in public; those hardcore Christians; hardcore Atheists; morons; sports enthusiasts that are so hardcore that they have to turn every activity into some kind of makeshift variation of one (or more) of their favorite sports; Europeans; old people; slutty, blond, teenage girls who think that the ability to control a few drooling zombies with their reproductive organs means that they are prime slice of humanity; leaky faucets; bitch-ass little kids so desperate to be gangsta, that they are willing to go to extreme lengths to turn their otherwise fine community into a quasi-Compton (or whatever the gangsta mecha is... I don’t know anything about this kind of thing); gangstas; rockers; punks; rocking chairs; fat morons who take pride in hogging the sidewalk with their stupid strollers and retarded children, forcing me to risk my life by to get past them by walking on the road (or risking getting my shoes dirty by walking on grass—I would prefer the former); myself; “hot” girls; jackasses in cars who find such joy in screaming animal noises at the poor folk who choose to walk to work; homophobes; cancer; the Customer is Always Right; gays; fat, hoofed women, who think it is their duty to clop around and complain about everything that anyone is doing, even if what anyone is doing is not even wrong; Quin 'n' Tonic; racists; anti-racists; anti-anti-racists; the assholes in front of me in the shopping center checkout, who enjoy looking through my groceries and then taking a quick peek at my face; the :skull::skull::skull::skull: that hairdressers talk about; birds in nesting season or whatever, who like to beat the :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of people walking past; people who list “girls” several times under their interests; condescending mummies; god; people in cars who stare—in disgust—at people waiting to cross at a red light (as if it is some kind of crime); people who make me jealous, and the things they do; intellectuals; the semicolon; getting my :skull::skull::skull::skull: wrecked

i'm European ;_:

Lynx
06-24-2007, 10:47 PM

well they thought he was holding a grenade. i mean after all he would bite into the pear and be like AHHHHH! thats a delicious pear!!!!

honestly cops in general piss me off pretty bad. to preotect and serve huh pshhh to harass and annoy is more like it. who gives someone a 3mph speeding ticket :mad2:

Brennan
06-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Let’s see.

Ditto

Tallulah
06-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Stupidity and ignorance, especially combined. :mad2:

fire_of_avalon
06-24-2007, 11:25 PM

Oh dear god
Hey Bunny, what's that third L for? Could it possibly be for LAME-O.

wtf? I eat pears. You can kiss my fanny.

I don't like people who bitch all the time. I'm not being sarcastic, and I'm not trying to say any of YOU bitch all the time, but seriously. It ain't all as bad as that.

Also, people who don't use their turn signals and people who drive in the breakdown lane when traffic backs up. Bitchasses.

Quindiana Jones
06-25-2007, 10:47 AM

Oh dear god

:love: foa is my new Goddess.

wtf? I eat pears. You can kiss my fanny.

Hey I'll take you up on that. Oh wait...you're American. Damn changes in language.

Also, people who don't use their turn signals and people who drive in the breakdown lane when traffic backs up. Bitchasses.

And yes. Sweet Mercy yes. I tend to jump out in front of the cars that don't signal. Unless they're turning really fast. It makes me a total jackass, yeah, but so are they so meh.

Bunny
06-25-2007, 11:02 AM

Oh dear god

Wow, foa! You got me there! What are you doing on the internet? You should be a comedian! I bet you could make the big bucks, like that one fellow, what's his name? Oh yeah, Lewis Black! Oh yeah, I bet you could be really famous like Mr. Black. Then you wouldn't have to visit this silly internet forum place, because you'd have money and friends! Why don't you go do that, seeing as you're so funny.

Oh wait. There are no funny women comedians.

Sorry for crushing your dreams.

Quindiana Jones
06-25-2007, 12:01 PM
And that's why I have a shrine of Bunny in my room, folks.

Discord
06-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Think about the good, my young padawan. Thought about it? Now go and slaughter those helpless little droids.

kikimm
06-25-2007, 04:02 PM
fun makes kikimm mad. she does not like fun.

You watch your back.

Bunny
06-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Can you watch it for me? It's awfully difficult and leaves a nasty pain in my neck.... =(

Peegee
06-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Last time I got really upset, I had been working for roughly 20 straight hours. We needed to finish setting up all of the cables pulled into a location so that people can get set up on Monday (it was a Sunday) to work.

So we start doing the usual things, and then crashed into this problem where some of the lines would not test properly! We couldn't figure it out, and eventually 2 hours became 4, became 8, and became 10 more hours, up to 12 more hours longer than we planned to stay. By this time I was edgy and the following trivial things had happened:

- dad was off doing his thing
- I lost a pen
- I was left by myself for about an hour contemplating suicide or whatever it was my brain was doing (seriously). I think my brain freaked out no less than 5 times.

Eventually I realised that my dad took the pen (while I was not looking), and then my dad came back and we went through the nonsense again, this time it worked (or something....my memories > 1 month are fictional). I went home, went to bed for literally 16 hours, and that ends the story of the day where I went insane, wanted to die, and made something to the order of 312$ in one day.

Resha
06-25-2007, 05:53 PM
*I hate losing pens. My pens always run out, and so I hoard them. Like, literally. I have a fetish for buying pens. I hate being penless. I like writing my notes in variations of blue and black and pink and red and orange, ball points and gel. So when people steal my pens or mistreat them, I really get angry. But I don't do anything about it :-(

*Oh, and people who are loud and noisy in the mornings. Fuck off. I want to sleep.

*And people who make noises in exams with their plastic bags and pens and feet and tap tap tap. The lowest of the low. They drive me crazy. I've wished horrible twisted deaths on more people in exams than in the rest of my life put together.

*Alan Pardew. He's ugly.

Avarice-ness
06-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Kefka! I've finally found you!

Nah. Alot of things that make me angry, but heat -pisses me off-. I can be in the best mood ever and if I walk into a hot room and I'm just -angry-.

Lachrymosa
06-26-2007, 12:14 PM
I was going to make a list of things that piss me off, but then I realized it could all be summed up in "I hate people."

darksword12
06-26-2007, 04:07 PM
I was going to make a list of things that piss me off, but then I realized it could all be summed up in "I hate people."

Ditto.

Mitch
06-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Srsly. There are far too many things that make me so angry I want to break things. It can't be healthy. Especially the fact that their mainly people

I can totally sympathize. I don't really feel like thinking of things that make me angry, though...maybe just a few.

Not being able to fall asleep for hours
Waiting for things
Jerry Springer
Married with Children
Children in general
People telling me that I WILL have children when I'm older
Spiders
Mitch

:monster:

I hate Kristina!

I got angry at work for the first time and threw one of those little digital timers at a waitress. I only feel bad 'cos I broke the timer.

StarlightAngel
06-26-2007, 07:40 PM
People who go out of their way to be an arse. Seriously, it's annoying. It's not cool, it doesn't make you tough or anything. It makes you annoying.

In general, it irks me when people act like they are better than everyone else, for whatever reason. Though it can also be irritating when you're stuck as the ONLY person working on something when it's supposed to be a group project 'cause the others are all talking about crap that's supposed to make them look badass.

Oh, and anyone who takes things to the extreme. I hate it when people do that, because it makes them so blind to everything else. Especially when they're so absorbed in their belief that they can't take any opinion that does not match their own.

There are others, but I can't really think of them at the mo'.

EDIT: Whiny people who don't do anything except angst about their lives and how horrible it is. And probably make up about half of the stuff just for attention to boot.

Christmas
03-14-2023, 12:25 PM
THAT EXPLAINS HIS DISAPPEARANCE! THE COPS GOT HIM! THE PSYCHO WANKER OF WANKING TOWN!

Mr Gashtacular
03-16-2023, 05:38 PM
meet me at cafe nero quin mate we'll get something syrupy and laugh off the pain yea