PDA

View Full Version : What do i do?

FLAMEBOY
06-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi, i am new to all of this FF Forums (i prefer red and green forums [cuz i do sumhoe {i still like these forums the are still kwl} i don't know] anyways) so i am starting my first thread with a little music problem i have! I have a dress rehersal at school tomorrow... and i have to dress up as an modern piano player! I havent got much cloths so what do u think??!!! (It is for a music concert)

Mirage
06-26-2007, 07:48 PM
I think you should make it easier for others to understand you.

Welcome to the forums.

Anyway, for the clothing stuff. Are you a piano player? Are you modern? If yes, the way you normally dress is technically how a modern piano player dresses.

demondude
06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Hey FLAMEBOY (he's my friend i said he should join these forums) how come you didn't ask me at school:(

Polaris
06-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Hello and welcome :D
Hmmmm modern paino players dresses normally, but you could give an old look and dress some black trousers and a shirt... The trousers should be ripped to give a modern/rebel look!;)

Nominus Experse
06-27-2007, 09:27 AM
Dark coloured blazer or burgandy/brown leather jacket, long-sleeved shirt with a floral or striped print, with dark blue denim or black casual slacks for the "mod" look. Some nice black or dark coloured brown boots/shoes as footwear. You may even go so far as to wear a necklace or a few bracelets, though nothing tacky or otherwise distracting.

A classic long-sleeved shirt with slacks for the more sophisticated look, and you may increase the formality even more so by investing in a sleek suit - perhaps even going so far as to dress in a posh tuxedo. Formal shoes for either choice in the more "classic" look.

Rengori
06-29-2007, 06:35 AM
I'd say just dress formal. Or, just to mess around with everyone, put on some corpse paint (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpsepaint) and act like you're in this video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=VT9f6nrbElQ) before playing something really sophisticated.

I Took the Red Pill
06-29-2007, 06:39 AM
Dress like Liberacci.

By the way, your use of parentheses and the like is masterful.

Fonzie
06-29-2007, 07:16 AM
How do I shot web?