PDA

View Full Version : Sora gets thrown around alot...

Formalhaut
06-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Im at beasts castle (1st timer) And ive seen to occureces when Sora gets slapped:

LAND OF DRAGONS: Yao punches him, knocking him to floor (Gotta feel sorry right?)

BEAST'S CASTLE: Gets chucked! (talk about child abuse)

Gotta feel sorry right?

This is a poll, when ever you feel sorry or not. Oh and tell me other Absue moments plz!

Tavrobel
06-27-2007, 01:07 AM
Lexaeus fights. He gets thrown around. A lot.

On topic, no, I don't.

Formalhaut
06-27-2007, 01:09 AM
Alot! yeesh pgive the poor kid a break

SnoopyG
06-27-2007, 01:29 AM
I'd hit him too if i had the chance :D :D

Griff
06-27-2007, 01:37 AM
He's risking his life to save the world(s). I'm sure he's not going to complain if he gets smacked a couple times.

Formalhaut
06-27-2007, 01:38 AM
Your sick abusing a child like that (Poor Sora)

Tavrobel
06-27-2007, 03:08 AM
He's fifteen and can take care of himself. He's not a poor child, mostly because he has a huge metal blade that looks like a Key and he goes around regularly annihilating things from attacking other people.

And sexing Kairi. Maybe Riku.

Firo Volondé
06-27-2007, 03:25 AM
^ Especially Riku :heart:

Just think about it. The Heartless are just doing their jobs, when suddenly this punk kid comes and starts slaughtering them in their thousands. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXMQfVXglwQ) I feel far more sorry for the Heartless. :( Sora should be locked up for genocide. :mad2:

Goldenboko
06-27-2007, 04:36 AM
He's fifteen and can take care of himself. He's not a poor child, mostly because he has a huge metal blade that looks like a Key and he goes around regularly annihilating things from attacking other people.

^ Especially Riku :heart:

This thread officially wins.

Zeromus_X
06-27-2007, 05:57 AM
Someone should create a video filled with scenes of Sora getting thrown back after being damaged.

StarlightAngel
06-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Pssht, of course not. He's got a plenty hard enough head. He can take it.

Xatif
06-27-2007, 01:34 PM
LAND OF DRAGONS: Yao punches him, knocking him to floor (Gotta feel sorry right?)

BEAST'S CASTLE: Gets chucked! (talk about child abuse)

Lexaeus fights. He gets thrown around. A lot.

Let's not forget the Dancer Nobodies, Demyx and Xemnas. Those three send him flying!

On topic: Yeah, poor Sora, he gets thrown around a bit too much.

f f freak
06-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah he gets beat up a whole lot. He lets his feet swell. What? You think the size of those feet are natural. Of course sometimes I beat the crap out of him as well. He was annoying sometimes.

LunarWeaver
06-27-2007, 06:20 PM
I like it that he likes it rough.

rikkugurl13
06-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I dont feel sorry for him.If it was Axel then yeah i would but Sora is the keyblade master so it's fine.He deserves it.
Then again it's just a video game.

Formalhaut
06-27-2007, 08:18 PM
"He can handle it"
I dont care if he is the keyblade master, Getting chucked about is not cool!

"Deserves it"How? hes doing a good thing saving the worlds

"Well annoying sometimes"
Why? Oh wait, he saving the world again!

Maybe but you gotta feel abit sorry at least, one of his friends (Beast) Just chucked him againest the wall, come on!

Goldenboko
06-27-2007, 08:21 PM
He gets hit a lot because he's on a DANGEROUS ADVENTURE, he's putting himself in risk.

Cookie
06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
I damn near cried. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgk51kvp0s)

Hazzard
06-27-2007, 09:24 PM
Sora's got Donald and Rock Head Goofy with him. I'm sure that's enough protection, and when he does get hit then he retaliates with a couple of deadly combos...or none (fenrir)

BTW, my Sora kicks ass, I dunno about your Sora...

Gopher Gamble
06-29-2007, 03:42 PM
If he didn't get hit the game wouldn't be fun!
"Oh hey Sora! Yeah I'm Zemnas's heartless. What's that? Want me to die so you can stop the darkness I created?! I'm more than happy to oblinge" *Falls on own sword*

Congratulations you win!

Knight
07-19-2007, 04:11 AM
After all that he had been through, a couple of falls wont harm him and his hair. No matter how many times he falls, he will stand up again (so does his hair)

Formalhaut
07-19-2007, 01:32 PM
well if he dies then he wont get back up

Tavrobel
07-19-2007, 02:00 PM

Technically, if he dies, he'll start floating slightly above the ground a little bit.

Japanese hair defies physics. Just like bombs blow your mouth the opposite direction.

Brennan
07-19-2007, 02:02 PM

You gotta point there!

The Mog Ninja
08-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Balthier, he is a group of pixels. You shouldn't become so defensive when people don't feel sorry for him. Besides he gets cut up by Heartless and Nobodies, that would be a lot more painful than getting punched or thrown around.

EDIT: bump XD

demondude
08-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Maybe instead of worrying about a kid who dosent exist it would do you better to think about real things like that 11 year old who got shot in the neck.

I mean its pretty silly if you worry about things like that and not real things like that poor 11 year old.

mooglebunni608
08-28-2007, 04:05 AM

Especially Riku >D

And I feel bad for Sora! He does indeed get hurt a whole bunch- why, if it weren't for the health bar he'd be dead! (Quite early on in the game, too)

T_T

Ace14
08-28-2007, 04:11 AM
Maybe instead of worrying about a kid who dosent exist it would do you better to think about real things like that 11 year old who got shot in the neck.

I mean its pretty silly if you worry about things like that and not real things like that poor 11 year old.

What's the point on picking on the kid for thinking that it's wrong for Sora to get thrown around? He just wants to share his opinion. I actually think it's hilarious when Sora gets hit and throw around (especially in the Lexaeus fight, my favorite!) :) At first I didn't like it that he got hit and stuff but after he picked on Demyx I didn't like him anymore and I found it funny when he got hit. :D

The Mog Ninja
08-28-2007, 07:58 AM

What's the point on picking on the kid for thinking that it's wrong for Sora to get thrown around? He just wants to share his opinion. I actually think it's hilarious when Sora gets hit and throw around (especially in the Lexaeus fight, my favorite!) :) At first I didn't like it that he got hit and stuff but after he picked on Demyx I didn't like him anymore and I found it funny when he got hit. :D

He is acting as if his point is correct, and no one else's opinions have any significance whatsoever because they disagree with him.

Fynn
08-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Yeah, I do feel a bit sorry for him, but I felt a lot more sorry when Goofy got hit by that bouder. I nearly cried :cry: I really thought he was dead, but then I remembered it was Disney :mad:

The Mog Ninja
08-28-2007, 10:36 AM
The guide I was reading said something along the lines of "Now Goofy leaves your party, so make sure to un-equip him.", or something like that, making me think he was dead.

Formalhaut
08-28-2007, 10:56 AM

Are you still Going on? I suprised this thread aint dead yet.

Of course I feel sad about the boy who was killed, im just a year older you know. And im not "worrying" Over Sora, ust saying he should be thrown around less. Ands I made this thread before the Boy got killed, so maybe you should get your dates right.

demondude
08-28-2007, 12:25 PM

Of course I feel sad about the boy who was killed, im just a year older you know. And im not "worrying" Over Sora, ust saying he should be thrown around less. Ands I made this thread before the Boy got killed, so maybe you should get your dates right.

I wasent specificaly talking about him I was saying people like him.

But anyway you ARE right we should let this thread die now.

The Mog Ninja
08-28-2007, 01:09 PM

I wasent specificaly talking about him I was saying people like him.

But anyway you ARE right we should let this thread die now.

Nah its full sick bra

Eiko Guy
08-29-2007, 04:35 AM
Let a thread die. NEVAH.

I would totally feel sorry for sora getting slappped around if he wasn't asking for it. He is running around stopping peoples evil plans. He got a little of what he deserved.

Formalhaut
08-29-2007, 05:15 AM
Never did I hear Sora say *Excuse me Xemnas, can you throw me across the floor please?*

The Mog Ninja
08-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Because Sora cutting Xemnas to pieces wouldn't make Xemnas retaliate, would it? I'm sure someone bent on destroying the world would let a child kill him without fighting back.

f f freak
08-30-2007, 02:04 AM
Never did I hear Sora say *Excuse me Xemnas, can you throw me across the floor please?*

Never did I hear Xemnas say "Excuse me Sora, can you and your friends put a stop to my plans?"

The Mog Ninja
08-30-2007, 08:55 AM

Never did I hear Xemnas say "Excuse me Sora, can you and your friends put a stop to my plans?"

I wub yoo

EveningCross
02-25-2008, 02:28 AM
CAREFUL: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

"After all that he had been through, a couple of falls wont harm him and his hair. No matter how many times he falls, he will stand up again (so does his hair)"

If it weren't for Riku during the last stage of the Xemnas fight, Sora would've been a light saber corn dog. He was gettin whooped pretty badly.
And yes, I noticed that even after he and Riku returned at the end of the game and crashed landed in the ocean, not one hair of his head was out of place.
Lastly, I actually felt more sorry for Roxas and Axel in the game than Sora. I always get a little choked up watching Sora say good bye to Hayner, Pence and Olette and Roxas' tear rolls down his cheek as he smiles. Roxas got the short end of that stick imo.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-25-2008, 02:51 AM
This thread's a good year old. Please don't revive old threads.